56,227 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. Brookdies (Bobo the Clown)
    October 12, 2017 at 10:13 pm

Hi
    I have a concert today
    And my band teacher said I was playing too loud
    When earlier he TOLD me to play louder

• Mossy pawmkin
      October 13, 2017 at 1:51 am

wow

GOOD LUCK

• Brookdies (Bobo the Clown)
        October 13, 2017 at 2:39 am

WE WERE AMAZING!!!

• Mossy pawmkin
          October 14, 2017 at 9:28 am

YYYYAAAAA CONGRATS

2. Darkwindspirit (Dark Spirit in the Wind)
    October 12, 2017 at 10:15 pm

HEY GUYS!
    This is not a game, i just need desperate help….
    Can you guys come up with warrior names for these?
    Starlingpaw
    Scarlettpaw
    Echopaw
    Smokepaw
    Talonpaw

You guys don’t need to do all of these but if you could help out that would be great!!!

• Mutant Lion (Lionfire)
      October 12, 2017 at 10:31 pm

Starlingfeather
      Scarlettpelt
      Echoripple
      Smokemask
      Talonclaw ๐Ÿ™‚
      I hope those helped ๐Ÿ™‚

• spooky scary SOOTY!!!tons (juniperpool)
        October 13, 2017 at 12:33 am

Starlingfeather is canon ^^

ฮนา“ ฮน coฯ…ld geั‚ a ั•ั‚arrฮนng role

• Mutant Lion (Lionfire)
          October 13, 2017 at 8:11 am

Rip. Starlingflight then ๐Ÿ˜›

• spooky scary SOOTY!!!tons (juniperpool)
      October 12, 2017 at 10:43 pm

Starlingbrook

Scarletbramble

Echowish

Smokepond

Talongorse

ฮนา“ ฮน coฯ…ld geั‚ a ั•ั‚arrฮนng role

• October 12, 2017 at 11:07 pm

Starlingfire
      Scarletbreeze
      Echofrost
      Smokefeather
      Talonfire

Inactive Stalker Queen

• Fireleap (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
      October 12, 2017 at 11:18 pm

Scarletstalk
      Echoshade
      Smokeshroud
      Talonscar

3. Spottedpaw/ Spottedstream/ Spotted Swedish Fish in Stream/ Spotted Stream
    October 12, 2017 at 10:43 pm

Does anyone except me feel bad for Grumpy Cat? I recently learned Grumpy Cat is a she, and her name is Tardar Sauce. Everyone sees a cat who happens to have a face that looks grumpy to humans, and we all laugh at her and put her in memes saying that she hates everything and is very snarky and mean. I try to think of Tardar Sauce as a real cat, who happens to look grumpy to us humans. Now that I’ve had a mini-rant about Grumpy Cat… I will vanish into the shadows to eat you… ๐Ÿ˜›

Any Thanksgiving Name Ideas?

• Mossy pawmkin
      October 13, 2017 at 1:45 am

But I’m not taassyyyyyyyy XD

but I get where your coming from ๐Ÿ™‚

• Snowy Breeze that Chills Hearts (Snowbreeze)
      October 13, 2017 at 1:48 am

I actually feel bad for her too. I get ya. <3

• Sky
      October 13, 2017 at 1:49 am

She actually has a sickness that makes her look like that.

It is kinda funny on a meme, but I do feel bad for her.

'Tis the season to be JOLLY!!!

• Fawkes Tail's Evil Twin
        October 13, 2017 at 2:47 am

I knew she had a sickness! I’ve always felt bad for her too. She can’t help but have a face like that! It’s like apart of who she is, even if it does make her look angry/ugly. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Spookyflower
      October 13, 2017 at 4:48 am

๐Ÿค”

• Mutant Lion (Lionfire)
      October 13, 2017 at 8:02 am

Yeah. Thatโ€™s true. I believe she has some form of feline dwarfism which is what makes her face with that expression

• Baron Von Ice
      October 13, 2017 at 12:39 pm

I think Grumpy Cat has feline dwarfism. She canโ€™t help being Grumpy. ๐Ÿ˜ฟ Now that you say it, the world is so mean!!! Why do we do this to her???? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• October 13, 2017 at 10:05 pm

I do, what the Internet has done is horrible. ๐Ÿ™

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

4. October 12, 2017 at 10:59 pm

My BlogFic form is ready! I need a title though

PLOT:

BlogClanners have been transformed into cats. Only this time, they’ve been put into two strange Clans, and the other cats all think they’ve been living in these Clans their whole lives. These Clans have been at war as long as anyone can remember. Cats are falling in battle all around them, and no cat is safe from the destruction that is quickly elevating.

CLAN INFO:

SilverClan lives among the birches and streams in a camp surrounded by woven branches in a territory rich with prey. They’re lead by Marigoldstar, a just and wise leader. At their border is a tall cliff that leads up to a snowy forest that is home to BlizzardClan, who live in a huge den made with leaves and branches that keeps the cats there warm. BlizzardClan’s leader is Sprucestar, a strong and brave cat.

FORM:
    A few notes on the form :

*I might change any of this to make things work.
    *I’m selecting random people for high ranks, but if you don’t want a high rank for some reason you can tell me.
    *If you die, it’ll be late in the fanfic and you WILL get plenty of screentime (pagetime?)
    *If you have a mate, they can either be a BlogClanner or a random cat, but both you and your mate must agree.
    *Adding skills and personality is optional, but if you don’t I’ll just guess randomly.

Name:

Inactive Stalker Queen

• DewDOOM
      October 12, 2017 at 11:39 pm

Name: Dewpaw
      Gender: Female
      Rank: Apprentice
      Description: Lithe, light gray she-cat with darker flecks and blue eyes
      Preferred Clan: RiverClan
      Can you die?: I’d prefer not to
      Mate (Optional): None
      Skills (Optional): I’m good at swimming
      Personality (Optional): Clever, sarcastic, witty, clumsy, introverted, innovative
      Other: None
      Title Suggestion (Optional): I’m not the best with titles, sorry ๐Ÿ˜›

• October 12, 2017 at 11:50 pm

The Clans here are SilverClan and BlizzardClan

Inactive Stalker Queen

• DewDOOM
          October 13, 2017 at 12:10 am

That’s what I get when I skim the description
          SilverClan, sorry!

• Aquapaw/Aquacloud/Aquaspook
      October 12, 2017 at 11:41 pm

Rosewinter
      Female
      Warrior
      Very dark gray classic tabby she cat with dark green eyes, and white paws. She is also long- haired.
      BlizzardClan
      Yes, but it must be TRAGIC
      Good swimmer, good climber, excellent hunter
      Calm, kind, sweet, but cold if you make her angry
      Her father died when she was a kit, and her mother died soon after, so she is very clingy, and often relies on her brother Frostface.
      Maybe deputy?

• October 12, 2017 at 11:52 pm

What should your mate’s name be? I can pick it if you’d like
        Also, these aren’t actual cats. They’re people who have been sort of bodyswapped with cats, so your cat could have that backstory but the actual ‘person’ in the cat won’t be like that. It’s also technically supposed to be you as a cat, but if you’d like a different name it’s fine

Inactive Stalker Queen

• Hazelpaw(moon)
      October 13, 2017 at 12:03 am

Name: Hazelpaw/moon
      Gender: Female
      Rank: Apprentice
      Description: Light brown tabby she-cat with a white underside and emerald eyes
      Preferred Clan: Silverclan
      Can you die? : If you want ( but if I do can it be some heroic death ๐Ÿ˜› )
      Mate: Okay ๐Ÿ™‚
      Skills: Running fast, stalking, climbing
      Personality: bubbly, friendly, energetic, funny, resourceful, mischievous/ loves pulling pranks
      Other: ummmmmm… idk
      Title Suggestion: “The Battle for/of Justice” or something like that…

• Swirl of Spooky Halloween Leaves at Dusk/ Devilish Duskpaw
      October 13, 2017 at 12:07 am

Name: Duskpaw
      Gender: female
      Rank: apprentice
      Description: gray tabby she-cat with green eyes
      Preferred Clan: SilverClan
      Can you die?: uhhh if you want
      Mate (Optional): none
      Skills (Optional): none ๐Ÿ˜›
      Personality (Optional): kind, intelligent, kinda sarcastic, shy at times
      Other: no
      Title Suggestion (Optional): The Silver Blizzard…
      Yeah idk I’m bad at titles and stuff

๐ŸŽถ Six Geese a-Laying ๐ŸŽถ

• October 13, 2017 at 12:08 am

Flowerpaw
      Female
      skinny, lithe, pure white she-cat, with a pink nose, big, mismatched eyes of which one is crystal blue, the other is leaf green, nimble paws, and a long, fluffy tail.
      no preference (clan)
      Yes! (Death)
      skilled hunter ?
      shy and quiet; usually keeps to herself. Is observant, and notices differences rather quickly. She is witty and quick-thinking, but can be anxious and a worrier. She tends to be cold and polite with new people, usually avoiding them (which may lead to bad impressions :P), but can be chatty and sweet when she is with close friends. Gets serious in important situations, but is not afraid to joke around.

Hm, perhaps Mixed Blood?

spoOooOookY

• spooky scary SOOTY!!!tons (juniperpool)
      October 13, 2017 at 12:32 am

Name: Juniperpool
      Gender: Female
      Rank: Medicine cat/ med cat app
      Description: Small tuxedo she-cat with long, tangled fur, one blue eye and one green eye
      Preferred Clan: Blizzard
      Can you die?: sure
      Mate (Optional): none
      Skills (Optional): healing? i guess ๐Ÿ˜›
      Personality (Optional): Independent, clever and inquisitive yet insensitive, sarcastic and private
      Other: none

ฮนา“ ฮน coฯ…ld geั‚ a ั•ั‚arrฮนng role

• October 13, 2017 at 12:44 am

Name: Kinkpaw
      Gender: She-cat
      Rank: Preferably medcat
      Description: Blue-gray tabby she-cat with a white chest, white paws, and yellow eyes
      Preferred Clan: SilverClan
      Can you die?: Yeah
      Mate (Optional): none
      Skills (Optional): none
      Personality (Optional): Shy, reserved, and lonely, but tries to convince everyone she’s fine without friends
      Other: idk
      Title Suggestion (Optional): Scattered Petals

• Bewitched Dawn (Dawnpaw/Dawnbringer)
      October 13, 2017 at 1:10 am

Dawnbringer
      Female/She-cat
      Apprentice
      Pale ginger she-cat with white paws and tail tip with bright green eyes
      SilverClan
      Yes, just don’t make it too dramatic
      None, please
      Swimming, running
      Smart, kind, stubborn (and likes to be), caring, sarcastic, introverted, shy (but has good social skills)
      I would prefer just to be an apprentice.
      Silver Blizzards? I don’t know

I'm Doing BlogClan Homework

• Fireleap (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
      October 13, 2017 at 1:29 am

Name: Fireleap
      Gender: Female
      Rank: Warrior, but if for some reason I get picked to be a higher rank that’s fine with me.
      Description: A long legged dark ginger she-cat with darker stripes on her back and tail along with white paws, chest, tailtip, and muzzle.
      Preffered Clan: SilverClan
      Can you die?: I’d rather not, but if you think my death would be important to the plot or nesessary, go ahead.
      Mate (Optional): None
      Skills (Optional): Good at jumping and climbing.
      Personaility: Kind, loyal, intelligent.

• Mossy pawmkin
      October 13, 2017 at 1:47 am

Name: Mossball
      Gender: she cat
      Rank: medicine cat? Or app. If not then warrior
      Description: a small grey shecat with white paws and tail tip
      Preferred Clan: blizzard clan
      Can you die?: yeahpppp
      Mate (Optional): nada
      Skills (Optional): quick, good memory
      Personality (Optional): kind, skittish, loyal
      Other: nope
      Title Suggestion (Optional): the silver blizzard? I dunno XD

• Sky
      October 13, 2017 at 1:59 am

Skysong

She-cat

Deputy or medicine cat

Silver she-cat with dark silver swirled stripes and electric-blue eyes

Either one works – AH IT’S SO HARD TO CHOOSE

*shifts uncomfortably* I’d prefer not to…

I can have a mate, be it forbidden or not. He just has to be the perfect fit, and shouldn’t be a BlogClanner(that just makes it sorta kinda awkward for me…)

Swimming, running, climbing trees, fighting

Extremely intelligent, loyal, adventurous, always considers things from every single cats’ perspective, a natural leader, acts all tough and sarcastic but inside is actually really kind, has a soft spot for small ones, a rebel-like cat. She is pretty talkative and often interrupts, but inside is a bit shy and she needs her quiet. She’s very sneaky and a good lier – often eavesdrops. She dislikes stereotypical girly stuff and has worked to prove stereotypes wrong her entire life. Also she isn’t gossipy, she enjoys knowledge and knowing things about others.

She is trying to contact other BlogClanners in the other Clan from her’s and find a way of peace.

I’ll come up with one later.

'Tis the season to be JOLLY!!!

• Spooky Glade
      October 13, 2017 at 2:01 am

yayayay

Name: Gladesomething (you can choose a suffix if I’m a warrior)
      Gender: Female
      Rank: Warrior or queen preferably, but if we’re the same ranks as on BlogClan, then apprentice is fine ๐Ÿ™‚
      Description: Fluffy reddish-brown tabby she-cat w/ cream paws, chest, and belly, and pale green eyes
      Preferred Clan: SilverClan
      Can you die?: yeah sure if my death means something
      Mate (Optional): If I’m a queen, yes. If I’m a warrior/apprentice, nah
      Skills (Optional): intelligent, good hunter, able to talk to people easily, optimist
      Personality (Optional): witty, sarcastic, friendly, intelligent. I’m a bit socially awkward as well, but I’m able to adapt easily. ๐Ÿ™‚
      Other: maybe a high rank? you don’t have to, though; if there are other people who want a high rank don’t give me one. ๐Ÿ˜› also thank you!

• Spooky Anomaly of a Blazing Fern/Blaz
      October 13, 2017 at 2:04 am

Blazingfern
      Female
      Deputy? If I may
      Fluffy, lithe tabby dark russet-brown she-cat with black legs, ears, and spot around one eye that’s like hazel but mainly silver and with no brown
      BlizzardClan
      Sure
      Huge crush on Dusksnow, a white tom with blue eyes and a good sense of humor and rebellion
      Fast runner, intelligent, and good fighter
      Antisocial, loves mysteries, analytical, rebellious, dryly sarcastic, sweet to a certain tom, mistrustful, smart, sleep-deprived, anxiety-ridden, skeptical, cautious, brave, loyal to friends, and a fighter at heart.

• October 13, 2017 at 2:12 am

Name: Darkpaw
      Gender: She-cat
      Rank: Apprentice
      Description: sleek black she-cat with white left forepaw, long, fluffy, white-tipped tail, a scar over nose, v-shaped tear in right ear, and jagged scar on left shoulder
      Preferred Clan: BlizzardClan
      Can you die?: Sure, but can I die saving someone from a death blow or something?
      Mate (Optional): none
      Skills (Optional): climbing trees, hiding, fighting
      Personality (Optional): Smart, funny, bouncy, energetic, and happy, but also has a dark side and can be quiet, cold, snappy, and rude
      Other: hates everyone in SilverClan and tries to kill when fighting
      Title Suggestion (Optional): I dunno

• AAAAHsterpaw
      October 13, 2017 at 2:58 am

Name: Asterpaw/wind
      Female
      Apprentice
      Fawn and white she-cat with blue-violet eyes
      Whatever you see fit ๐Ÿ™‚
      I don’t mind, but I’d prefer not to
      I don’t mind
      Good swimmer, strategist, good at fighting
      Optimistic, tries to be funny, creative, can get easily mad but doesn’t show it, can be too harsh or blunt
      Nothing really ๐Ÿ™‚
      I’m sorry, if there’s one thing I’m terrible at its making up titles ๐Ÿ˜›

• Shiverfur is SO spooky
      October 13, 2017 at 6:52 am

Shiverfur
      Female
      Warrior
      Pale grey tabby she-cat with white paws, muzzle and tail-tip, and pale blue eyes
      Blizzard? I dont really mind.
      Death: Yep okay
      Mate: Nah
      Skills: Im pretty decent at smimming
      Friendly, easily-worried, anxious sometimes, sarcastic, funny, doesnt like being put under pressure, procrasrinator, creative, weird.

• October 13, 2017 at 7:45 am

Name: Swanfeather
      Gender: she-cat
      Rank: warrior
      Description: a white she cat with black paws, ears and tail tip and dark green eyes
      Preferred Clan: you can choose ๐Ÿ™‚
      Can you die?: I prefer no, sorry.
      Mate (Optional): none
      Skills (Optional): uhh climbing and swimming?
      Personality (Optional): creative, industrious, stubborn, loyal, (tries to be) funny, smart I guess
      Other: –

Tarvitsen hyvรคn nimmarin

• Mutant Lion (Lionfire)
      October 13, 2017 at 8:05 am

Lionfire
      Female
      Warrior or apprentice- whatever you need
      Long furred ginger she cat with hazel eyes
      BlizzardClan
      Sure
      I donโ€™t mind
      Good at climbing and fighting
      Stubborn, friendly, sarcastic
      None
      No clue ๐Ÿ˜›

• Streamspookyshadows (STreampaw)
      October 13, 2017 at 8:11 am

Name: Streampaw/Streamshadw
      Gender: Female
      Rank: Apprentice/MCA
      Description: you probably know already but dark grey tabby she-cat with white patches and green eyes
      Preferred Clan: Blizzardclan
      Mate: IDC
      Skills: Hiding, spotting things, solving mysteries/logicpuzzles, swimming, climbing (sometimes- when on rocks)
      Personality: often kind and friendly. Generally skeptical, but can be manipulated given appropriate โ€œevidenceโ€ although this depends on the situation. Quick thinker, good at deducing, panics a bit in emergencies, tries to be funny but often laughs when giving her own joke. She is actually quite a good leader without realising it, although she feels more comfortable being told what to do. Often she is found taking the neutral sided in an argument, believing both sides have done wrong and right. She is often ignored in conversation due to her weird opinions and difference from other people/cats so she tries to be funny and relevant to be noticed, but that almost always fails. ignores others when mad (YES I KNOW itโ€™s long you can change it around if you want)
      Other: Tends to yell at random branches for whacking her in the face/stones for tripping her etc

• Brookdies (Bobo the Clown)
      October 13, 2017 at 11:59 am

Name: Brookpaw/Brookskies
      Gender: Female
      Rank: Apprentice (or warrior, either works)
      Description: Tortoiseshell and cream she-cat with bright blue eyes
      Preferred Clan: Either works
      Can you die?: Yes
      Mate (Optional): Any works (again, if you want)
      Title Suggestion (Optional): The Silver Blizzard

• Bloody Booheart
      October 13, 2017 at 2:39 pm

Name: Blueheart
      Gender: Female
      Rank: LEADER??? DEPUTY???? Fine then… Warrior ๐Ÿ˜› NO I WILL NOT BE AN APPRENTICE!!! I REFUSE ๐Ÿ˜›
      Description: Lithe, broad-shouldered dark blue-gray she-cat with piercing dark blue eyes
      Preferred Clan: BLIZZARDCLAN!!!
      Can you die?: That’s fine! As long as I die bravely and for someone! Preferably ๐Ÿ˜›
      Mate (Optional): Jaywhisker (The BlogFic form of Robindream ๐Ÿ˜› ) A broad-shouldered light brown tabby tom with amber eyes. – caring, understanding sympathetic, loving.
      Skills (Optional): I’m strong, quick, I have a knack for figuring people out, and I like to think if the situation needs it I can keep going with all my strength to the end, also good in battle ๐Ÿ˜›
      Personality (Optional): Brave, defiant, unsympathetic, blunt, harsh, wise-ish, stubborn.
      Other: UM If you must make me an apprentice, make me the oldest and bossing people around ๐Ÿ˜› (Mentor is Swan)
      Title Suggestion (Optional): Fighting for Your Life (IDK)

• October 13, 2017 at 6:27 pm

Wavesplash
      She-cat
      Warrior/senior warrior/any high position if I’m needed
      Silver she-cat with white paws, ears, chest, and muzzle, green eyes, and a long, white-tipped tail
      SilverClan, but if you need me in BlizzardClan that’s fine ^^
      No dying, please
      I’m fine with anyone as long as they’re nice & such, but I can be a single pringle too ๐Ÿ˜‰
      Calm in emergencies, clever, good at artsy things, gives good advice, doesn’t give up
      Caring, compassionate, stubborn, ambitious, creative, imaginative, zones out a lot, over-analyzes things, socially awkward, passionate, protective, determined, a perfectionist, sensitive, emotional, tempremental, optimistic, funny, witty, cheerful, sarcastic, witty, quick-witted, smart, a performer

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• October 13, 2017 at 9:51 pm

Fawnberry
      Female
      Preferably medicine cat, if not MCA, if not deputy.
      Pale tan she-cat with darker tan ears, tail tip, underbelly and paws and Hazel eyes
      Idc
      Kill me plz make it really dramatic
      Make it gay Idc who just make it gay ๐Ÿ˜›
      Tree climbing
      Awkward, sassy, intelligent, weirdo

rip

5. Fawnpaw
    October 12, 2017 at 11:15 pm

(Posting this on the Tavern ‘cuz it has a lot of traffic.)

Hello BlogClan! I have decided to run fr Senior Warrior, and Iโ€™m hoping youโ€™ll vote for me. Many of you may not remember me, since I was sort of inactive during spring/early summer, but Iโ€™m back and active again! Here are some reasons why I think you should vouch for me.

-Iโ€™m active. (Though I donโ€™t post a whole lot.)
    -Iโ€™ve been a part of BlogClan for over a year.
    -Iโ€™m friendly.
    -Iโ€™ve written two very bad articles, and hoping to write more soon.
    and most importantlyโ€ฆ.
    -Iโ€™ve got cookies. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Please vote for Me!

Running for SW! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Swirl of Spooky Halloween Leaves at Dusk/ Devilish Duskpaw
      October 13, 2017 at 12:39 am

Good luck fawnpaw!
      I would vouch, but I haven’t been on long enough (maybe if you’re still running next month I can do it)
      ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

๐ŸŽถ Six Geese a-Laying ๐ŸŽถ

• Mutant Lion (Lionfire)
      October 13, 2017 at 8:06 am

Good luck! ๐Ÿ˜€ Iโ€™ll vouch when Iโ€™ve gotten home tonight and can use my laptop ๐Ÿ™‚

6. DewDOOM
    October 12, 2017 at 11:47 pm

HOMEWORK IS GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF US ALLLLLL

๐Ÿ˜›

• Hazelpaw(moon)
      October 13, 2017 at 12:05 am

Yes, Dewy! I have so much I’m barely active… Let us all form the homework rebellion! ๐Ÿ˜›

• Swirl of Spooky Halloween Leaves at Dusk/ Devilish Duskpaw
      October 13, 2017 at 12:08 am

I AGREEEEEE RIP USSSS

๐ŸŽถ Six Geese a-Laying ๐ŸŽถ

• Bewitched Dawn (Dawnpaw/Dawnbringer)
      October 13, 2017 at 1:11 am

YES I AGREE IT WILL KILL US!!!!!!!!!

The only thing good about it is that I could pretend to do my homework when I’m actually going on BlogClan ๐Ÿ˜›

I'm Doing BlogClan Homework

• Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
      October 13, 2017 at 2:08 am

yes yes it will

Dance of Haunted Sun
      October 13, 2017 at 5:12 am

Definitely ๐Ÿ˜› My homework is relentless and never ending

• Mutant Lion (Lionfire)
      October 13, 2017 at 8:06 am

AGREEEEEEDDD ๐Ÿ˜›

7. October 12, 2017 at 11:50 pm

Another note on my BlogFic: I’ll see how many people sign up now, and if I want more I’ll repost it. If you really want to be in but just missed the form, I might accept more people later on

Inactive Stalker Queen

8. Darkwindspirit (Dark Spirit in the Wind)
    October 13, 2017 at 12:56 am

Thanks for everyone who helped out with giving me names to work with!!! It helped a lot and I just wanted to say I appreciate it!

9. Darkwindspirit (Dark Spirit in the Wind)
    October 13, 2017 at 1:24 am

Hey guys wanna know something funny? I was writing, and I wrote the words ROGUES AND LONERS.

Except when I wrote it, it said

ROGUES AND LOSERS

10. Snowy Breeze that Chills Hearts (Snowbreeze)
    October 13, 2017 at 1:51 am

I want to buy a hoodie but all the girls ones are cropped. Don’t get me wrong, I like cropped, but I’m searching for practicality, and it’s all cropped! arggggg

Coralice (Icy)
      October 13, 2017 at 2:10 am

Try Justice, perhaps? They’re a bit pricey, but I have a lot of hoodies from them. ๐Ÿ˜€

โ„ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator โ„

• Fawkes Tail's Evil Twin
        October 13, 2017 at 2:53 am

JUSTICE!!!!! That’s my all time fav store!!! Lots of my clothes are from there ๐Ÿ˜€ (I’m a colorful kind of girl. Modest, [never inappropriate] but colorful and fashionable) As a matter of fact I am wearing clothes from there right now today ๐Ÿ˜›

Coralice (Icy)
          October 14, 2017 at 1:50 am

I don’t have buy much from them, because I prefer simple, comfortable things, and nothing they have ever seems to be comfortable, but I buy a lot of sweaters and stuff from there. ๐Ÿ˜€ Just this Wednesday, I went there and got $89 dollars worth of things! ๐Ÿ˜› (I had a voucher, so I got $104 of stuff for basically nothing. ๐Ÿ˜› )

โ„ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator โ„

• Shiverfur is SO spooky
      October 13, 2017 at 6:54 am

Yes I feel you ๐Ÿ˜› I like to wear cropped ones as well sometimes but I cant find a nice one for winter apart from in the boys section ๐Ÿ˜›

• October 13, 2017 at 8:07 pm

Try Amazon. I get my hoodies from there and they’re not cropped. Or maybe get a bigger size so it doesn’t appear cropped, or a sweatshirt?

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Hazelpaw(moon)
      October 13, 2017 at 11:17 pm

Sorry Snowy <3 I would give advice but I don't really know where to get good hoodies.

or just be like me and get a boys hoodie ๐Ÿ˜›

• Mossy pawmkin
      October 14, 2017 at 9:30 am

By a guy hoodie XD all my hoodies are guy ones