56,044 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. Shadowedsoul/Shadowedpaw
    October 10, 2017 at 9:46 pm

I clicked on Petos name and dicoveres another last dragon chronicles fan. Yay!

2. Moonystar (Moonypaw Moonypelt)
    October 10, 2017 at 10:03 pm

Hello,
    Can you just post random stuff here? if so then here goes the idea i have been thinking about since october 1st out to the public!!!!
    Who else thinks that we should have real life gatherings where we just get to know each other and roleplay.
    The reasons I doubt this happening are that young blogclanners like kits and most apprentices would’nt be able to go unless it was near them but even then their parents would probably say that “You don’t know them” or “They may not be good” (I’m a 6th grader so my mom would probably not let me go but you’ve gotta dream!). I sometimes imagine doing a Warriors V.S Apprentices capture the ‘prey’ (which would be a stuffed animal or something).
    If you want IRL gatherings too (or if they are a thing cause im still a newbie!) punch that like button in the face! (If they are a thing just reply and I will faceplam myself)

3. Snowy Breeze that Chills Hearts (Snowbreeze)
    October 10, 2017 at 10:41 pm

Ahhhh SOS, help me

Okay, I might post this on the Hug Page but I’m posting it here for now

One of my friends has a vomiting sickness

and I don’t know what to do

I’ve had several panic attacks over the week because of this sickness and the fear of getting it

And I have to go to school classes tomorrow and as you might figure, schools are GERMY

And people still go to my school classes even when they are sick

Trust me, I know, they’ve told the teacher and yet they stay

Help, I don’t want one of my worst fears (the only other is death) to happen to me

Thank you for your time.

• Stupid Scary Loose Pine Tree (Lupinepaw)
      October 11, 2017 at 5:02 am

im pretty sure that your friend would have to be absent if she has to vomit constantly but if its one-time then it could be anything such as sleeping with a full stomach

im really no help because i evade vomit with everything my spirit can do rip i hardly have any experience

• Baron Von Ice
      October 11, 2017 at 12:37 pm

๐ŸšจUse the sickness safety kit!!!๐Ÿšจ
      Includes but not limited to:
      โ€ขWash Ur Hands LOADS
      โ€ขHand Sanitizer is your new best friend
      โ€ขDisinfecting Wipes
      โ€ขetc.

• Mossy pawmkin
      October 12, 2017 at 1:41 am

just kinda keep washing your hands

4. Kat
    October 10, 2017 at 10:59 pm

Hello friends!
    I am back just to report that I am alive. x) I’m afraid getting things ready to apply to colleges is kind of taking up a lot of my time, and homework in senior year hasn’t lightened up in the slightest. ๐Ÿ™ But I hope to return again back to BlogClan with a vengeance after I submit all of my applications, which will be in December and January. I’m sure I’ll poke my head in in the time in between though. I love you guys.

• Fawkes Tail's Evil Twin
      October 11, 2017 at 4:37 am

Hiiii Kat!!!! I have finally “met” you!!! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜€ XD (if this isn’t the first time, then I prob have forgotten the rest ๐Ÿ˜›)

• Stupid Scary Loose Pine Tree (Lupinepaw)
      October 11, 2017 at 5:03 am

kaaaaaatttt hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiii

i wish you good luck in college and hope you cone back as soon as possibleeee

• October 11, 2017 at 5:22 am

Kat! Hi! It’s great to hear from you! Colleges aaaaaaah ๐Ÿ˜ฎ good luck with those and your senior homework! Can’t wait to see you again soon! <3

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Mutant Lion (Lionfire)
      October 11, 2017 at 8:10 am

Kat! Itโ€™s wonderful to see you again! ๐Ÿ˜€ Donโ€™t worry about it ๐Ÿ™‚ Good luck with your applications ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• Mintpaw(feather)/Mint That Grows Where Feathers Fall
      October 11, 2017 at 12:20 pm

Hi Kat! Wow, college? Good luck! <3 We love you too!

• Baron Von Ice
      October 11, 2017 at 12:39 pm

Kat! No! Donโ€™t leave us!

Hey I totally understand where youโ€™re at right now. I just joined the magical world of high school and itโ€™s detracted me away from BlogClan loads! The Homework is unbearable!!! So donโ€™t worry, take your time Kat. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

• Bloody Booheart
      October 11, 2017 at 2:48 pm

Hello Kat! Don’t worry about it! We can wait! <3

• October 11, 2017 at 11:12 pm

Kat, lovely, good luck for college! I believe in you <3 I'll see you around!

you confine me here, dรฉjร  vu

• Mossy pawmkin
      October 12, 2017 at 1:42 am

HAI KAT

hopefully you get into the collage you want!!

5. October 10, 2017 at 11:25 pm

Form time! ๐Ÿ˜€

Plot: BlogClanners get randomly teleported to the moon with a backpack full of personal items like books and clothes. They build a society there and begin to develop superpowers, like the Lunars from Lunar Chronicles. But then a route back to Earth is discovered. The BlogTeam, the leaders of this little society, say that theyโ€™re too dangerous with their powers and society wonโ€™t accept them. But what if a few sneak off into space? Even more, the select BlogClanners who want to go home the most receive a mysterious note and access to the route homeโ€ฆ

Form:

Name:
    Nickname:
    Gender:
    Fursona:
    Superpower:
    Personality:
    Rank:
    Mentor/apprentice (if you have one):
    Family on BlogClan (if you have any):
    Friends:
    If you could never go home, how homesick would you be? (scale from 1-10)
    5 strengths:
    5 weaknesses:
    How well do you know astronomy, especially the moon? (scale from 1-10)
    Have you ever read Lunar Chronicles?
    Are you scared of heights or the dark?
    Humanized fursona:
    Humansona:
    3 outfits:
    Stuff you’d bring from home that would fit in your backpack, no food, electronics, or living things:
    Other:

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Duskpaw
      October 11, 2017 at 5:09 am

Name: Duskpaw
      Nickname: Dusk
      Gender: Female
      Fursona: gray tabby she-cat with green eyes
      Superpower: telepathy
      Personality: kind, intelligent, sometimes shy, creative, a bit sarcastic
      Rank: apprentice
      Mentor/apprentice (if you have one): none
      Family on BlogClan (if you have any): none
      Friends: uhhh… idk ๐Ÿ˜›
      If you could never go home, how homesick would you be? (scale from 1-10) 7
      5 strengths: intelligent, creative, sort of artistic, tries to be brave, kind to everyone
      5 weaknesses: running, short attention span, sometimes lazy, gets bored easily, too hard on myself
      How well do you know astronomy, especially the moon? (scale from 1-10) 4
      Have you ever read Lunar Chronicles? No
      Are you scared of heights or the dark? No
      Humanized fursona: gray hair with darker streaks and green eyes. Pale skin, tall, short hair
      Humansona: (like what I look like?) chin length blonde hair, blue/green eyes, pale skin, around 5’8″
      3 outfits:
      black t-shirt and jeans
      Green sweatshirt, gray shirt, leggings
      Blue shirt, black sweatpants

Stuff youโ€™d bring from home that would fit in your backpack, no food, electronics, or living things: book, something to draw on, clothes, pictures of family/friends, (how much stuff should we bring… do I need more?)
      Other:

• Bewitched Dawn (Dawnpaw/Dawnbringer)
      October 11, 2017 at 5:32 am

Name:Dawnbringer
      Nickname:Dawn/Riven/Irelia you choose
      Gender:Female
      Fursona:pale ginger she-cat with bright green eyes
      Superpower:Fire or light bending (whatever isn’t taken)
      Personality:smart, kind, sarcastic, loyal, stubborn (and likes to be), caring
      Rank:Apprentice
      Mentor/apprentice (if you have one):
      Family on BlogClan (if you have any):
      Friends:On BlogClan? I don’t know…..
      If you could never go home, how homesick would you be? (scale from 1-10): 10
      5 strengths:smart, kind, loyal, thinks out of the box, athletic
      5 weaknesses:stubborn, a bit too sarcastic, gets embarrassed/awkward easily, afraid of spiders and heights, gets first impressions easily
      How well do you know astronomy, especially the moon? (scale from 1-10): Um, 7 or 8
      Have you ever read Lunar Chronicles? No
      Are you scared of heights or the dark? Yesyesyes I am so afraid don’t judge
      Humanized fursona:Flame red hair with bright green eyes
      Humansona:Long black hair always in a ponytail, brown eyes, tannish, tallish
      3 outfits:1. Dark purple short sleeved shirt with ripped jeans with black converses and cap 2. Long sleeved black shirt with white jacket half buttoned and a red skirt and leggings. 3. Light blue shirt with jean shorts and sneakers and a cap
      Stuff youโ€™d bring from home that would fit in your backpack, no food, electronics, or living things:books, a notebook and pencil, brush, none more that I can think of

January 16 is a special day...

• October 11, 2017 at 6:07 am

well uh neither are taken which would you like?

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Bewitched Dawn (Dawnpaw/Dawnbringer)
          October 12, 2017 at 2:52 am

Well, I don’t know if you would see this (because nobody but me would go like ten pages back) but light bending is fine.

January 16 is a special day...

• Stupid Scary Loose Pine Tree (Lupinepaw)
      October 11, 2017 at 5:35 am

i have to try lunar chronicles it sounds really interesting so far and i havent spoiled myself / remembered anything (but ack december is far away)

Lupinepaw / Lupinetail
      Lup / Lupine
      Female
      Yellow tabby with a white face, legs, chest, velly, and tail, with amber eyes
      ability to uhh walk upside down like a weirdo and spill sticky expired milk on bullies purposefully and make terrible ghost noises (in shorter walk any directon? idk)
      uhh lets see ill combine what i think of myself and what others do: lazy, smart, hyper-annoying (when im with my brothers i guess 12 year old me is an example), grumpy (unless i never went to school), nice (these people would wish when they hear my thoughts), calm (haha no unless im with a bunch of strangers)
      Apprentice
      No one
      No one (unless there is a stalker)
      10 if family, 5-7 if just home
      uhh running (as in sprinting), apparently enduring cold water?, people say art, memorizing the unimportant things (cant remember my PE clothes but can with backward seven digits rip me), and making many possible outcomes with a thingydecision

walking slow if it counts (i trip a lot unless it is my will), swimming properly, being energetic, very slow proccessing speed, extremely anti social (with people that i dont see more than a month but then ive got that urge to talk to new people a lot ), not caring for self

ehh probably 2 if i cant even remember that whether mercury or mars is the smallest or if neptune or uranus is after saturn but kestrelpaw would be 999999999999999999999/10
      no rip
      yes but if im with people i like to talk to in the dark without weird noises i get hyper
      uhh i think blond, medium free-haired (like no style) with amber eyes and white skin (for white markings)
      braided very dark brown nearly black hair with dark brown eyes, crooked right foot, and hispanic (or white idk i burn too much in the sun so no one sits next to me)
      black shorts and shirt that has large repeating gray-pink heart outlines, blue shorts and a somewhat long gradient whiteblue dress with a gray top, and another black shorts with another but plain slightly longer than normal shirt with lower neck buttons (also im a fan of wearing teal sunglasses everywhere outside xd plus my eyes are so sensitive to wind and early light)
      a bunch of books yey (warriors / wof / pj) and drawingpadthingy with pencils and gel pens and watercolor

6. October 10, 2017 at 11:44 pm

I GOT INTO THE COLLEGE I WANNA GO TO!!!!!!!!!!

• Duskpaw
      October 11, 2017 at 4:29 am

OMG AWESOME FLASHY CONGRATS!!!

• Fawkes Tail's Evil Twin
        October 11, 2017 at 4:39 am

Whoop whoop!!! Party time!!! XD Congrats, Flash!

๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽผ “Oh yeah CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON!!” ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

• Lilypaw the mentorless apprentice
      October 11, 2017 at 4:50 am

Awesome! Congratulations!

• October 11, 2017 at 5:23 am

That’s amazing! Congratulations! What’s your major, if you know and don’t mind sharing? ๐Ÿ˜€

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Mutant Lion (Lionfire)
      October 11, 2017 at 8:11 am

FLASHY! CONGRATS! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ THATS AWESOME!

• Bloody Booheart
      October 11, 2017 at 2:49 pm

YAY GO FLASHY!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

7. Daisyfright
    October 11, 2017 at 12:03 am

omg it just started pouring and my neighbor sprinted outside to grab her halloween decorations

• Bewitched Dawn (Dawnpaw/Dawnbringer)
      October 11, 2017 at 4:25 am

Wow…. XD

January 16 is a special day...

• Duskpaw
      October 11, 2017 at 5:58 am

XD
      Ahhh nooo save the Halloween decorations!

• Mutant Lion (Lionfire)
      October 11, 2017 at 8:11 am

๐Ÿ˜‚ Save the deco!

• Baron Von Ice
      October 11, 2017 at 12:40 pm

๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

HEROLD! SAVE THE COBWEBS!!!

• Mossy pawmkin
      October 12, 2017 at 1:42 am

XD

8. Bluefire the Candy Corn Ghost
    October 11, 2017 at 1:06 am

HI!!!!
    Sorry i have been inactive for days and probably will be inactive next week too. . .
    eh.
    I will catch up eventually =)

• Duskpaw
      October 11, 2017 at 4:51 am

Hiiii bluefire!

• Mutant Lion (Lionfire)
      October 11, 2017 at 8:12 am

Hi! ๐Ÿ˜€ Thatโ€™s fine, RL comes first ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Sky
    October 11, 2017 at 2:15 am

Is anyone interested in gaining an apprentice?

• Mutant Lion (Lionfire)
      October 11, 2017 at 8:12 am

I may be running for SW soon, then if I get it I can maybe take you as an apprentice ๐Ÿ™‚

10. October 11, 2017 at 2:25 am

amisarewaswerebebeingbeenhashavehaddodoesdidmaymightmustcancouldshallshouldwillwouldappearbecomefeelgrowlookremainseemsmellsoundstaytaste

Its been drilled into my head for a month ๐Ÿ˜›

• Duskpaw
      October 11, 2017 at 4:51 am

XD

• Fawkes Tail's Evil Twin
      October 11, 2017 at 5:56 am

Lol! My homeschool community group has a song for that XD
      (what in the world I gave you a “orange kitty” but right after it turned into a 2. I scent someone’s presence…….๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›)

• Fawkes Tail's Evil Twin