56,039 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. November 13, 2017 at 12:26 am

Come join Youtubeclan! I am your leader, Blixemistar! :p
    Click here to become part of Youtubeclan!

2. November 13, 2017 at 12:33 am

DUCKS QUACK ME UP

3. November 13, 2017 at 2:07 am

OMG! I can’t believe it!! Tawnypelt had kits! OMG! OMG! OMG!

• Mint and Feathers Scattered Amid Autumn Leaves/Mint in Cranberry Sauce/Mintpaw(feather)
      November 13, 2017 at 3:14 am

They’re so cute, aren’t they? ๐Ÿ˜€ Especially when we meet them for the first time! (mods, should this have a spoiler warning? It is technically a spoiler but not a major one and is for a book that came out a while ago. I’m talking to myself again aren’t I)

When in thorns, look for roses

Sundance
        November 13, 2017 at 3:36 am

I don’t think it needs one. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Lilypool the Book Banana
          November 13, 2017 at 4:39 am

I agree, and THEY ARE PRETTY CUTE ๐Ÿ˜‰

• ๐ŸฆŠ Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie) ๐Ÿฆƒ
          November 13, 2017 at 7:28 am

WHAT TAWNYPELT HAD MORE KITS I NEVER KNEW THAT ๐Ÿ˜› Do they have names yet?! What do they look like?

Sundance
            November 13, 2017 at 3:26 pm

No, I believe her comment is about Tawnypelt’s original kits! ๐Ÿ˜€

• November 13, 2017 at 4:53 am

Spoiler page, please. You just spoiled me. Thanks. -_-

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

4. Dewpaw has a creative Thanksgiving name
    November 13, 2017 at 2:23 am

um that broken bracket I had kind of came off the wire… I guess that can happen if it’s on the end ๐Ÿ˜›

• Shadowed mashed potatoes that taste really good/Shadowedpaw/Shadowedrose
      November 13, 2017 at 3:04 am

Oh dear.

5. Shadowed mashed potatoes that taste really good/Shadowedpaw/Shadowedrose
    November 13, 2017 at 3:03 am

On chat juni you never got to answer correct your favorite color of umbrella. (I need it for something don’t ask)

• November 13, 2017 at 3:49 am

It’ll be a dull celadon green ^^

ส‚ษฏาฝาฝฦš ิƒษพาฝฮฑษฑส‚ ฮฑษพาฝ ษฑฮฑิƒาฝ ฯƒฯ ฦšิ‹าฝส‚าฝ

6. Rosefur
    November 13, 2017 at 3:04 am

Hi there, BlogClanners!
    I have a small announcement to make.
    I’m running for senior warrior!

If you don’t know me, I’m Rosefur. ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve been a part of BlogClan for 2 years now, and I’ve enjoyed every moment of it. I love BlogClan, it’s like my internet home in a way. Chatting with you guys on livechat has been amazing, and I have always found something to smile about on BlogClan. This is such a sweet corner of the internet, it’s awesome! Just as I’ve gotten to know you, I hope this post lets you know a little bit more about me as well.
    I’m running for SW to give back. As Senior Warrior, I will make sure to frequent the hug page and “Say Hi” tab even more than usual. ๐Ÿ™‚ I love this community, and I want to support it and do what I can to help it grow. Being senior warrior would mean the world to me.
    Every vouch matters, thank you so so much for reading. This means so much to me, thank you for considering me as your senior warrior!

โค Loyal Warrior of BlogClan! โค

• November 13, 2017 at 4:51 am

Hey, I think you’d be a great SW and all, but I think you should wait a bit for running since you did just come back from a hiatus. A lot of people don’t know you. It’s your choice though.

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Blue Turkey
        November 13, 2017 at 3:41 pm

She was running before her hiatus

ReginaXRobin Forever

• Rosefur
        November 13, 2017 at 10:04 pm

My hiatus wasn’t all that long, and I do know a lot of blogclanners actually x3 I chat a loooot on live chat ๐Ÿ˜›

โค Loyal Warrior of BlogClan! โค

7. Mint and Feathers Scattered Amid Autumn Leaves/Mint in Cranberry Sauce/Mintpaw(feather)
    November 13, 2017 at 3:12 am

Help I’m such an inactive zombie…

When in thorns, look for roses

• Iceshard
      November 13, 2017 at 1:34 pm

๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธGood thing Apple added Zombie Emojies๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ

8. Mint and Feathers Scattered Amid Autumn Leaves/Mint in Cranberry Sauce/Mintpaw(feather)
    November 13, 2017 at 3:15 am

Mintfeather’s name of the day is Blazeberry!

When in thorns, look for roses

• (Snakespirit) The Spirit of Thanksgiving Present
      November 13, 2017 at 4:19 am

Pretty name

Fan & Nerd.

• Lilypool the Book Banana
      November 13, 2017 at 4:41 am

BLAZIN’ BERRY!

• November 13, 2017 at 6:01 am

Nice!

Potatoes Are Nice

• Mossball the turkey
      November 14, 2017 at 12:03 am

Ohhh nice

• Turkey That Has Feathers (Lupinepaw)
      November 14, 2017 at 1:23 am

platanos en fuego

(aside that i seriously adore blazeberry its so beautiful and KYOOT!! youve got a really creative mind mintyy)

9. Silverpaw (silverleaf)
    November 13, 2017 at 3:56 am

Hello,
    Does anybody have any clue as to when the new warriors movie will be coming out, and if there is a movie ๐Ÿ™‚ thx