54,859 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. November 14, 2017 at 5:10 pm

Sunnyyy that profile pic, I remember you had it when I joined too, it’s adorable ๐Ÿ˜€

Tarvitsen hyvรคn nimmarin

Sundance
      November 14, 2017 at 5:24 pm

Thank you!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
      In the past, I had meant to change this avatar after Thanksgiving . . . but then I ended up keeping it for months, haha. ๐Ÿ˜› So we’ll see what happens this time around! (Gobble, gobble! ๐Ÿฆƒ )

• November 14, 2017 at 9:48 pm

Its so snazzy ๐Ÿ˜‰

(Ignore my use of snazzy, itโ€™s my new favourite word and I canโ€™t stop using it ๐Ÿ˜›)

• Emberpaw (Emberfang)
        November 14, 2017 at 10:34 pm

Ah, I remember this as well *nostalgia*

• Iceshard
        November 15, 2017 at 7:12 pm

OMG IM REMENESING SOOO HARD RIGHT NOW!!! THAT PROFILE PIC BRINGS BACK MEMORIES. ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜น

2. Warm Blue Fire Crackling in Hearth on Thanksgiving (Bluefire)
    November 14, 2017 at 5:19 pm

RECENT PURRS

Kate on Darkest Night Spoiler Page
    Kate on Darkest Night Spoiler Page
    Kate on Darkest Night Spoiler Page
    Kate on Tigerheartโ€™s Shadow Spoiler Page
    Juniperpool on Countdown to Cadvent 2017!

=O

3. Flameshine
    November 14, 2017 at 5:46 pm

DAN AND PHIL TOUR TICKETS WENT ON SALE (in the UK at least)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo

meep morp

• Shivy
      November 14, 2017 at 5:57 pm

I KNOW RIGHT BUT ALL OF THEM IN MY CITY ARE SOLD OUT (OR AT LEAST THE CHEAP ONES) AND THE ONES LEFT ARE SOOOOOOO EXPENSIVE SO I CANT GO ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™
      ARE YOU GOING?? ๐Ÿ˜€

• Flameshine
        November 14, 2017 at 6:05 pm

YUP!!! I spent the minutes before they went on sale refreshing continuously ๐Ÿ˜› The ones we got are quite cheap ones near the back, but I’m happy just to be able to go considering it’s pretty far away! And aww, it’s a shame you can’t go. ๐Ÿ™ You never know, maybe there’ll be a third tour in the future, or maybe some seats will become available! ๐Ÿ˜‰

meep morp

• November 14, 2017 at 6:14 pm

Who are Dan and Phil? Aren’t they those two youtubers that are a couple that are kinda similar to Shane?

• Shivy
          November 14, 2017 at 10:33 pm

YOU LUCKY THING!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ENJOY IT! TELL ME HOW IT WAS WHEN THE TIME COMES AROUND! ๐Ÿ˜€

• November 14, 2017 at 9:38 pm

My friend is getting VIP tickets ๐Ÿ˜›

• Flameshine
        November 14, 2017 at 10:56 pm

Woah, your friend is lucky ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

meep morp

• Shivy
        November 14, 2017 at 11:13 pm

Luckyyyy ๐Ÿ˜€
        *tries so hard not to be envious*
        ๐Ÿ˜›

• Snowpaw (Snowswirl)
      November 15, 2017 at 1:24 am

I just saw the video for that ๐Ÿ˜€

4. Warm Blue Fire Crackling in Hearth on Thanksgiving (Bluefire)
    November 14, 2017 at 5:54 pm

HelloooooOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOooooo!
    random XD

5. Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
    November 14, 2017 at 5:57 pm

This is what happened yesterday evening

So I was walking home from my bust stop when I noticed a guy who was heading in the same direction as me with his face almost fully concealed under a hoodie. This freaked me out so I pretended to be late nd ran along further. When I turned back round, he was running after me but when he saw me looking at him he disappeared into an alley.
    I ran all the way home from there and my mum phoned the police non emergency number. If the guys was who they think he is then luckily he was only tying to scare me.

• ๐ŸฆŠ Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie) ๐Ÿฆƒ
      November 14, 2017 at 9:28 pm

That sounds scary ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜› Glad you’re ok

• November 14, 2017 at 9:33 pm

Woah! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I’m glad you’re safe!! *hugs* <3 <3 <3

insert siggie here

• November 14, 2017 at 9:40 pm

Oh no! Iโ€™m so sorry! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Stay safe! I hope itโ€™s nothing serious! *huggles* <3

• Shivy
      November 14, 2017 at 11:15 pm

Oh goodness that sounds scary <3<3<3 I'm glad that you're okay <3

• Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
      November 15, 2017 at 12:10 am

Oh my gosh that’s really scary *huggles* I’m glad you’re safe <3

• Mossball the turkey
      November 15, 2017 at 1:34 am

Ohhh creepy… Hope your okay

6. Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
    November 14, 2017 at 5:58 pm

Wistep, my internet wonโ€™t let me access your previous comment on what you want me to draw for you, could you repeat it here please

7. November 14, 2017 at 7:14 pm

Today was a weirdly funny day ๐Ÿ˜›

The teachers were such jokesters for some reason (why?๐Ÿ˜›), but sadly I can’t retell most of the jokes because nobody would understand. ๐Ÿ˜›
    Our chemistry teacher decided to pull a random test for us, and during the time we were working on it he called to one of my classmates asking if he had read the homework chapter, and for unknown reasons he replied in English, saying “yeees, of course!” ๐Ÿ˜› And the teacher answered with the worst English ever, “vhery gut” ๐Ÿ˜›
    We sat 10 minutes there silenty while he reviewed our tests ๐Ÿ˜› the average value was 5 1/2 (about E 1/2), it went very well for my classmates, haha ๐Ÿ˜›
    After the tests were done a boy shouted “let’s go home!” (in English again) and the teacher who wanted us to make notes yelled “let’s go vihkot!” (=let’s go notebooks, though that doesn’t really make sense ๐Ÿ˜›)
    As I said, you probably don’t understand them but I felt like posting something ๐Ÿ˜›
    Later today my friend cane over and decided to teach me how to recognize exo members (why on earth? ๐Ÿ˜›) it turned out that she didn’t recognize all of them by herself and I kept pronouncing Chen’s name ‘Xhen’ ๐Ÿ˜› So today I learned that Xiumin has a baby face, Baekhyun has had a horrifying mullet and if you call Chanyeol’s ears big you’ll get pushed off your chair ๐Ÿ˜›

Fun ๐Ÿ˜›

Tarvitsen hyvรคn nimmarin

• November 14, 2017 at 9:42 pm

Sounds like an awesome day ๐Ÿ˜€ Iโ€™m confused but it sounds cool ๐Ÿ˜›

• Blue Turkey
      November 14, 2017 at 10:13 pm

That sounds like a lot of fun!! ๐Ÿ˜›

ReginaXRobin Forever

• Duskpaw
      November 15, 2017 at 1:17 am

Vhery gut. ๐Ÿ˜›

• November 15, 2017 at 2:23 am

SWAANNY AAAAAAA I LOVE YOUUUUUUU

keep more of them in your brain….. They are great hooman beans. C:

you are doing good my friend…, and CHANYEOL’S EARS ARE NOT BIG THEYRE KYOOT ๐Ÿ˜›

8. November 14, 2017 at 8:50 pm

Is it bad that I’m already planning on making another Blogfic? ๐Ÿ˜›

(Don’t worry, I’ll finish CE first… probably ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Tarvitsen hyvรคn nimmarin

• November 14, 2017 at 9:15 pm

I should not be giving my opinion on this ๐Ÿ˜› but I’d totally sign up!

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• November 14, 2017 at 9:34 pm

No ๐Ÿ˜› They sound fun ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›

Will this next one be a sequel to Can’t Escape, or will it be a standalone? ๐Ÿ™‚

insert siggie here

• November 15, 2017 at 7:07 am

Most likely a standalone ๐Ÿ™‚

Tarvitsen hyvรคn nimmarin

• November 14, 2017 at 9:42 pm

๐Ÿ˜‰

• Dewpaw has a creative Thanksgiving name
      November 14, 2017 at 9:56 pm

Slow down, Swan ๐Ÿ˜›

• Blue Turkey
      November 14, 2017 at 10:13 pm

Oh noes ๐Ÿ˜› I’ll be the first to join ๐Ÿ˜› (If moderation lets me ๐Ÿ˜› )

(I’ll hold you to that promise ๐Ÿ˜› )

ReginaXRobin Forever

• Mossball the turkey
      November 15, 2017 at 1:35 am

Nope

9. Warm Blue Fire Crackling in Hearth on Thanksgiving (Bluefire)
    November 14, 2017 at 8:50 pm

Okay people if my name is highlighted anywhere it is for real don’t click it the doc it’s linked to is in my trash. So until I say so don’t click my name seriously.

10. Icy/Iceflower [Insert Icy's Thanksgiving Name Here]
    Icy/Iceflower [Insert Icy's Thanksgiving Name Here]
    November 14, 2017 at 9:41 pm

New Gravatar! ๐Ÿ˜€ I know, I know, it’s not even Thanksgiving, but I can’t draw very well and couldn’t find a suitable Thanksgiving Gravatar, and I already had this from years past. ๐Ÿ˜› What do you think? ๐Ÿ˜€ Is it too small? I’m planning on changing it after Thanksgiving, so this is just a placeholder. ๐Ÿ˜‰

โ„ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator โ„

• November 14, 2017 at 9:44 pm

Nice! ๐Ÿ˜€ Iโ€™ve nearly finished your fursona picture by the way, it should be done by tomorrow (sorry for it being so late) <3

Icy/Iceflower [Insert Icy's Thanksgiving Name Here]
        November 14, 2017 at 9:45 pm

That’s perfectly okay! ๐Ÿ˜€ Take your time. ๐Ÿ™‚

โ„ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator โ„

• November 14, 2017 at 10:10 pm

Thanks Icy ๐Ÿ™‚ I may stay up late secretly and sneakily finish it off on my phone under the bed covers ๐Ÿ˜‰ Shhhhhh. <3

Running for SW! ๐Ÿ˜€