19,425 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. Gummypaw
    March 20, 2017 at 11:21 pm

yaaaay I just found out I’m going back to school from spring break the day before my birthday 😛

• Sundance
      March 21, 2017 at 1:36 pm

Nuuuuuu!!! 😛
      You should just take off for your birthday. Sshhh, nobody will know. 😉

• March 21, 2017 at 4:48 pm

Darn, that sucks. Oh well. 😛

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

2. Dewpaw
    March 20, 2017 at 11:30 pm

I just got back from dress rehearsal, I’m covered in feathers, and my stomach is currently demonstrating the sound of a whale call. It’s been a long day 😛

• Sundance
      March 21, 2017 at 1:37 pm

But a fun day, right?!?! 😀 Are you doing a school musical? (And are you some kind of bird? 😉 )

• March 21, 2017 at 4:48 pm

Why are you covered in feathers? 😛

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

3. March 20, 2017 at 11:46 pm

I MADE MY DECISION CHILDREN….
    That I will run for senior warrior,
    I have 2 reasons i can think of and yeah 😛

1. I’ve written 2 or 3 articles, all of which did pretty good 😛 I’ve also done some art (though usually it isn’t posted unless it’s a fursona request) and a bunch of fanfics 😛

2. I’m fairly active on the blog, and if i don’t comment a day I probably read some comments though didn’t feel like commenting myself 😛

So yeah, vouch if you want i guess? 😛
    also so much 😛 s OoO

• Sundance
      March 21, 2017 at 1:38 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! 😀
      THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Will you possibly be our first kit to become a SW??? 😉

• Duskpaw (Duskblaze)
      March 21, 2017 at 1:55 pm

It’s okay, I love 😛 s
      as you can tell… 😛
      anywhoo…
      Congrats on running for SW! I’ll vouch for you!

Dusktape 😛

• lazy unsigned stoatkit
      March 22, 2017 at 12:52 am

Vouching <3

4. Gummy Stuck in Easter Egg
    March 21, 2017 at 12:01 am

New name!!!!!11!1!

I FINALLY thought of a name, it took me like, 3.14192 seconds to think of that 😛

• March 21, 2017 at 4:51 pm

I love it, Gummy! 😀

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

5. March 21, 2017 at 12:03 am

i’m slowly being dragged into the pit of inactivity

i am no one

and no one is me

💧 The rain falls down 💧

• March 21, 2017 at 4:52 pm

*pulls Mistlepaw out* YOU CAN CLIMB OUT! YOU CAN DO IT MISTLE! BEEEELIEEEEEVE! 😀 😀 😀

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

6. Darkpaw(Ivy)
    March 21, 2017 at 2:12 am

Hi Friends! Thank you Flo for the wonderful idea, check out my new Gravatar!!! Yesterday on chat I told Flo I was gonna Draw the Schuyler Sisters, and she said I should draw them as/with coffee cake, because ya’ know COFFEE CAKE IS AMAZING!! So I came up with my gravatar!!

Flowerstream
      March 21, 2017 at 3:30 am

Haha, I love it 😀

BlogTeam Mod (& a Hufflepuff)

• Duskpaw (Duskblaze)
      March 21, 2017 at 1:55 pm

that’s amazing 😀

Dusktape 😛

• fox that lingers in shadows (foxshadow/foxi) 🐾
      March 21, 2017 at 5:19 pm

Ooh! that looks amazing! Can i have a look at the picture in the normal size to have a better look? 😛

7. Ashy (Ashcloud)
    March 21, 2017 at 2:14 am

Hey I’m back 🙂 ! How are you guys? For the first week of Spring Break I was working (yes, lazy ash was working) as a camp counselor/assistant teacher for a lego robotics camp. It was fun but some of the kids were being rude and weren’t listening so dealing with them was kinda hard to do. I was really tired but it was worth it I guess cuz I get paid 😛
    This week I just get to relax (thank god) and then next week its back to school (nooooooo)

• Sundance
      March 21, 2017 at 1:39 pm

Lego robotics camp sounds fun! 😛 (I know Jet has built two robots in college! 😮 ) How much money do you have now? What’re you gonna buy with it?

• Ashy (Ashcloud)
        March 22, 2017 at 8:41 pm

I’m probably just gonna save it. If any of my favourite artists come to my city for a concert I might spend it on that (I really don’t know 😛 )

• March 21, 2017 at 1:46 pm

That sounds fun!!! Except for the troubling kids part. I have bad patience when it comes to crazy kids.

• Duskpaw (Duskblaze)
      March 21, 2017 at 1:56 pm

welcome back 🙂 😀

Dusktape 😛

• March 21, 2017 at 4:52 pm

Yayayaayaya! 😀 Will you be working for them again ever?

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

• Ashy (Ashcloud)
        March 22, 2017 at 8:42 pm

ummmm undecided yet 😛

• Mossball who can't be bothered logging in
      March 21, 2017 at 11:24 pm

Getting paid is always good

8. Darkshine Laufeyson [burdened with glorious purrrr-pose]
    March 21, 2017 at 2:17 am

GUYS, I GOT TO WATCH LIVE CAT SURGERIES AT THE HUMANE SOCIETY TODAY, AND IT WAS AMAZING.
    It was Feral Cat Day so they were fixing all the kitties, about half of the females were pregnant.

• Sundance
      March 21, 2017 at 1:41 pm

DARKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      That’s awesome!!! 😀
      I’ve volunteered once at the humane society, and I wanna go again (because you can do it whenever) but I’m too nervous. 😛
      Watching live surgery like that would be cool! 😮 My cat needs to be fixed soon, haha. xD Did you like watching the guys or girls get fixed more? (Is that an odd question? Oops!) Did the doctor make any accidents?

• Darkshine Laufeyson [burdened with glorious purrrr-pose]
        March 21, 2017 at 7:27 pm

Oh my gosh, well I only saw one of the males get fixed, and several females. Like I mentioned, a lot of them were pregnant, but they couldn’t keep the babies so they removed them. The reason why was that none of them were ready to be born yet, although a few litters were almost fully developed. Also, when the mother went under anesthesia that medicine also goes into the bloodstream of the kittens and it’s too much for them, plus the vets are removing vital organs that they need to survive inside of her anyways. It is sad, but it is also good for the feral cat population since the only thing they can do is release them back into the wild because they can’t be tamed. I’d also like to add that a few of the mothers were barely older than kittens themselves, when the vet removed their kittens, they were barely the size of your fingernail! Now, the mothers who were much older had kittens that looked like they could be regular sized kittens, so it was interesting to see and compare the two. And to answer your last question, no, there were no accidents, thank goodness!

• March 21, 2017 at 1:47 pm

Sound interesting!!! 😺😺😺 I’d probably pass out though.

• March 21, 2017 at 4:54 pm

Cool! LUCKYYYYY! 😛 Will you get to see kittens? And how many surgeries were there? 😀

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

• Darkshine Laufeyson [burdened with glorious purrrr-pose]
        March 21, 2017 at 7:28 pm

Hmm, I think they said there were 5 males, and 10 females, and 5 of those had kittens in them.

• Mossball who can't be bothered logging in
      March 21, 2017 at 11:25 pm

That sounds soo gooodddd, HEYLO AGAIN

9. Thornpelt who is clueless on what to do with his life
    March 21, 2017 at 2:31 am

So… I found this out on Saturday I just didn’t get around to posting this… BUT MY SISTER (not Rosesong, I have 2 sisters) IS TALKING TO HER BOYFRIEND ABOUT GETTING MARRIED ON TUESDAY!?!? I mean, she’s turning 20 next month… BUT STILL!!!!!! She’s not allowed to get marrieeedddddd. (plus I don’t wanna sit through a wedding tomorrow XD)

• March 21, 2017 at 4:47 am

HOLY UNICORNS

1. 20 is quite young to get married
      2. Out of the blue?! Just randomly?! 😮
      3. I doubt your parents would like that 😛

• Thornpelt who is clueless on what to do with his life
        March 22, 2017 at 3:42 am

My parents didn’t care. But it was at her fiance’s (now husband’s) parent’s house.

• Darkshine Laufeyson [burdened with glorious purrrr-pose]
      March 21, 2017 at 5:10 am

Um, doesn’t a wedding take a lot of prepping? Like several months?

• Thornpelt who is clueless on what to do with his life
        March 22, 2017 at 3:43 am

Yeah, but it wasn’t really fancy, just at her husband’s parent’s house.

• March 21, 2017 at 4:54 pm

She’s really young to be getting married… welll I hope everything turns out O.K!

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

• Mossball who can't be bothered logging in
      March 21, 2017 at 11:26 pm

WOW that seems very young… Atleast you get to dress up

10. Flowerstream
    Flowerstream
    March 21, 2017 at 3:28 am

Yikes, I completely forgot about NTA today. I promise (pinky promise 😀 ) that it will get done tomorrow!

BlogTeam Mod (& a Hufflepuff)