44,064 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. Sky
    September 12, 2017 at 11:47 pm

Fawny can I be a snow leopard then? Please?

Founder of BlogJail. Evil....?

2. September 13, 2017 at 12:08 am

*psst – if you’ve already posted your form, there’s some info on the bottom that might apply to you! please check!*

Whee okay, I’m gonna start a blogfic! It’s gonna be slow going cause business, but I think I can try to write it steadily if I can get it going.

Also, I wrote this all down by hand during French and now I’m having to type it up. Typical problems 😛

A couple months ago, a notice was posted on BlogClan about this amazing, once-in-a-lifetime Warriors camp in a (fictional) coastal town in America. BlogClanners applied, and then forgot about it. But then, all the BlogClanners received a paper invitation in the mail for the camp, containing a custom wristband used to identify them without using their name and a plane ticket to said coastal city. You only needed two outfits – all others would be provided for you. So would a backpack and duffel bag. So the BlogClanners pack and set off.

At the camp, they’ll spend time reading, writing, theorizing, discussing, and exploring the world of Warriors, as well as special time with cats. The building they stay in is located on the edge of a small but bustling boardwalk with the beach right in front. A short walk off the beach takes you to a forest that is just like the Warriors world. It has iconic locations like a small lake with a Gathering island in the center, Fourtrees, Sunningrocks, the river, the gorge, etc. All camps are also there.

Each camper has their own special symbol representing them. This symbol should basically be a picture version of your BlogClan name. (For example, mine is a wave. Some other ones I came up with are Russet’s: russet feather, Icy’s: flower made of ice, Moon’s: crescent moon, Blue’s: blue heart, Kate’s: a cake with a star on it. I drew some of these in my notes, but I’ll show the picture later because the camera on my computer is really crummy.) It’s on their camp-issued duffel bags, backpacks, shirts, wristbands, etc. You can come up with your symbol, but if you want I can too. I’ll also be drawing these, so please make it reasonable. 😛

The one thing about this camp is that the Internet is banned, so you can’t talk to your BlogClan friends while you’re there. You have no idea that many of the campers are also BlogClanners. You figure that it must be filled with Warriors fans from other websites, since it’s very prestigious and not many people are there. But one thing sets the BlogClanners apart from the others – their newfound power. Each BlogClanner has one unique superpower that they try to keep hidden to fit in and not be banned from camp. But one BlogClanner (open), has a technology-based power, meaning anything electronic comes naturally to them, even small things like combination locks. This BlogClanner accidentally opens a door into cyberspace and them and the few other BlogClanners they happen to be with get sucked in. They discover classified information about the camp and the people who run it – things they wouldn’t want anyone to know. They have to find a way to get back to the real world. But doing so would open the doors of cyberspace to all campers and maybe even the world, and it could turn things upside down. At the same time, their campmates are trying to figure out where they’ve gone, but their counselors and instructors act like nothing’s wrong and seemingly can’t hear when the campers talk about their missing friends.

The Form:

Name:
    Age (human):
    Fursona:
    Humanized fursona:
    Human appearance:
    Personality:
    Clan (SkyClan counts):
    Backup Clan (in case one Clan has too many people):
    Rank on BlogClan:
    Any family/people you know irl that are on BlogClan;
    Power:
    Mentor/apprentice (if you have one):
    Symbol:
    Gender:
    Favorite color:
    Any food allergies?
    Top or bottom bunk?
    Favorite Warriors character(s):
    Least favorite Warriors character(s):
    Favorite aspect of Warriors:
    Do you write Warriors fanfiction?
    Do you do Warriors fanart?
    If you’ve been to a camp before, what was your favorite part?
    What cat experience do you have?
    What other books have you read by the Erin Hunters?
    What active Secret Clans are you in?
    Main OC & description that isn’t your fursona:
    Nickname that you’d like to be called by as a first name:
    Two outfits:
    Would you rather be warrior, leader, medicine cat, or deputy?

Powers that are taken:
    Hydrokenisis
    Talking to animals
    Technology power
    Annoy people so much it can influence emotions (lup you’re a genius)
    Shapeshifting
    Air manipulation
    Invisibility
    Telepathy
    Electrokinesis
    Sherlock powers (explain???)
    Pssammokenisis (sand powers)
    Teloscopic vision
    Become a ghost at will
    Plant manipulation
    Weather manipulation
    Dark magic
    Time travel

Mapledrift, Juniperpool, Bluefire, and Darkpaw, please pick a new power, yours are taken.
    Streamy, I chose electrokinesis (electricity manipulation) for your power. Is that okay?
    Dewy, please change your OC name. My OC is Silverleaf, sorry 😛 And Maple, you never gave me a name for your OC. Swan, you never gave me an OC.

Thanks! I really appreciate it 🙂

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Sundance
      September 13, 2017 at 12:49 am

Name: Sundance
      Age: 17
      Fursona: pale ginger-and-white she-cat with green eyes
      Humanized fursona: ginger hair (for Flo 😛 ), freckles, green eyes
      Human appearance: light, long brown hair, hazel eyes, 5’8”
      Personality: enthusiastic, outgoing, emotional, observant, master procrastinator
      Clan: ThunderClan
      Backup Clan: SkyClan
      Rank on BlogClan: Senior Warrior
      Any family/people you know irl that are on BlogClan: Nope
      Power: Can regenerate after death, but without any memory of my previous life (If that doesn’t count, then the ability to see in the dark.)
      Mentor/apprentice: Olivepaw
      Symbol: Yellow sun on a black background
      Gender: Female
      Favorite color: Green
      Any food allergies: No
      Top or bottom bunk: No preference
      Favorite Warriors characters: Cinderpelt, Bluestar, Tallstar, Yellowfang
      Least favorite Warriors characters: Can’t think of any at the moment!
      Favorite aspect of Warriors: The adventure, intrigue, romance, and deaths
      Do you write Warriors fanfiction? No, not in a long time.
      Do you do Warriors fanart? Yes, as of recently.
      If you’ve been to a camp before, what was your favorite part? Having something to occupy my mind so I don’t get bored, swimming at a lake, hiking
      What cat experience do you have? Lots of experience. I’ve lived with cats my whole life.
      What other books have you read by the Erin Hunters? Most of Seekers, some of Survivors
      What other Warriors sites/communities are you a member of? None
      What active Secret Clans are you in? CowClan. Also, a sworn enemy of the geese. 😉
      Main OC & description that isn’t your fursona: Gustheart: reddish, flame colored tomcat with yellow eyes.
      Nickname that you’d like to be called by as a first name: Sunny
      Two outfits: black button-down with red cargo pants, cat socks, and green converse shoes, or a baggy t-shirt with an animal face on it, black cargo pants, and flip flops
      Would you rather be warrior, leader, medicine cat, or deputy? Warrior

• September 13, 2017 at 12:49 am

Can I be able to control animals to do what I want?

• September 13, 2017 at 12:52 am

Yes, and honestly I’d rather not do that, sorry but they’re living beings with their own thoughts and I don’t want to write for that. Sorry.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• September 13, 2017 at 1:59 am

So…should I change it or no?

• September 13, 2017 at 2:37 am

Yes please 🙂

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• September 13, 2017 at 9:55 pm

Okay can I have extremely super good memory? Like I can remember every single moment of my life without a problem? And since I’m the grudge-holding type, I would often use this against others by remembering what they did to me and/or friends and holding a grudge against them.

• Dewpaw
      September 13, 2017 at 1:02 am

Ok, I’ll change it to Silverbriar 🙂

• Thunderpaw (Thunderheart
      September 13, 2017 at 1:38 am

Dang it!electrokenises is taken!

• Mintpaw(feather)/Mint That Grows Where Feathers Fall
      September 13, 2017 at 1:40 am

Name: Mintfeather
      Age (human): 11 (but I’m almost 12 so you can put that instead. Ooh, what if I have my birthday at the camp?)
      Fursona: fluffy light blue-gray and white tabby she-cat with darker gray markings, small paws, and blue eyes.
      Humanized fursona: i don’t know what that means. Tall girl with blue-gray (?) hair and blue eyes?
      Human appearance: Tall (5’3″ I believe), light tan skin, dark brown kinda wavy hair that’s medium long, brown eyes,
      Personality: Energetic, shy around strangers, positive, stubborn sometimes, has both very low and very high self-esteem, very competitive, hates competition of all kinds.
      Clan (SkyClan counts): RiverClan!!!
      Backup Clan (in case one Clan has too many people): SkyClan
      Rank on BlogClan: Apprentice
      Any family/people you know irl that are on BlogClan; Frozenpaw, Starlingpaw, Cloverpaw (none of them are active anymore though rip.)
      Power: Sight and hearing control (can completely control what others see or hear, but it makes me really tired and I’m kinda scared of it so I don’t normally use it.)
      Mentor/apprentice (if you have one): Mentor is Emberdawn!
      Symbol: A mint-green mint leaf on a periwinkle background.
      Gender: She-cat
      Favorite color: light turquoise, but periwinkle is a close second.
      Any food allergies? nope!
      Top or bottom bunk? TOP
      Favorite Warriors character(s): Willowshine, Purdy, Mousefur, Spottedleaf
      Least favorite Warriors character(s): Brokenstar, Ashfur, Birchfall (i have no reason he’s just so annoying)
      Favorite aspect of Warriors: How when I’m reading I really feel like I’m in the Warriors world.
      Do you write Warriors fanfiction? No. I’m too lazy.
      Do you do Warriors fanart? Yes.
      If you’ve been to a camp before, what was your favorite part? At sleepaway camp I liked being outside most of the time.
      What cat experience do you have? A lot of my friends have cats, and I cat-sit, so I know how to pet them, hold them, say hi to them, and feed them.
      What other books have you read by the Erin Hunters? Bravelands: Broken Pride.
      What other Warriors sites/communities are you a member of? (anything BlogClan-based doesn’t count) None.
      What active Secret Clans are you in? MeowClan, GooseClan/Goose Army
      Main OC & description that isn’t your fursona: Lilysplash, a chestnut brown she-cat with lighter and darker streaks and ripples through her fur and amber eyes.
      Nickname that you’d like to be called by as a first name: Minty
      Two outfits: 1) Pale lavender striped short-sleeved shirt and brown khaki shorts and Keen sandals 2) Light gray short-sleeved shirt with multi-coloed polka dots and dark blue pants and Keen sneakers
      Would you rather be warrior, leader, medicine cat, or deputy? Deputy!

When in thorns, look for roses

• Juniperpool
      September 13, 2017 at 1:50 am

My power will be metal manipulation then ^^

• Sky
      September 13, 2017 at 1:59 am

I’ll fill this out as soon as I have time, AKA tomorrow evening!

Founder of BlogJail. Evil....?

• Bookie the Cookie
      September 13, 2017 at 2:20 am

Sorry, wth my last post i didn’t include perferred role
      Medicine cat 😛

• September 13, 2017 at 2:40 am

Well I actually forgot it for the first post so it wasn’t your fault 🙂 thanks for letting me know, though!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Moonpaw (Moonsky)
      September 13, 2017 at 2:47 am

Ooooo sign me up

Name: Moon (unless another Moon already signed up, than either Moony or Moonsky)
      Age (human): 12
      Fursona: a fluffy gray she-cat with a lighter muzzle, a dark gray fringe, and a blue ring on her forehead
      Humanized fursona: pale, slightly chubby, has almost shoulder length dark grey hair with a fringe, and a necklace with a blue ring.
      Human appearance: fat, pale, with almost shoulder length messy dirty blonde hair, and pretty toll
      Personality: antisocial when around most people, meme obsessed, sarcastic, likes to keep to themselves, very anxiety ridden and sometimes depressed
      Clan (SkyClan counts): RiverClan
      Backup Clan (in case one Clan has too many people): ShadowClan
      Rank on BlogClan: Apprentice
      Any family/people you know irl that are on BlogClan; none
      Power: uh, does flight count? If not than the ability to create portals
      Mentor/apprentice (if you have one):
      Symbol: (I’m not sure if the Moon in the OP is me, if it is than the one you described would be nice, however if it isn’t than a purple bow with a smol moon serving as the thing in the middle)
      Gender: female
      Favorite color: purple
      Any food allergies? Nop
      Top or bottom bunk? Bottom
      Favorite Warriors character(s): Mapleshade, Ravenpaw, Yellowfang, Bluestar
      Least favorite Warriors character(s): Firestar, Appledusk, those random dark forest characters we know nothing about
      Favorite aspect of Warriors: the characters and adventure elements
      Do you write Warriors fanfiction? nop
      Do you do Warriors fanart? Yes
      If you’ve been to a camp before, what was your favorite part? Activities such as Archery and swimming
      What cat experience do you have? I have owned over 12 cats over the course of my lifetime
      What other books have you read by the Erin Hunters? I own the first Seekers book, but haven’t read it
      What other Warriors sites/communities are you a member of? (anything BlogClan-based doesn’t count) I’m part of the Warriors community on tumblr and DeviantArt but that’s about it
      What active Secret Clans are you in? FowlClan/GooseClan
      Main OC & description that isn’t your fursona: I don’t really have a Warriors oc since I don’t write fanfics and I scrapped all my old ones, so I’ll Warrior-fy my other main persona
      Name: Milktail
      A white kittypet with black spots and a purple collar with a purple bow
      Nickname that you’d like to be called by as a first name: Moony
      Two outfits: blue raincoat, gray t-shirt and khaki shorts; black leggings, white tank top, blue bow tie, and white gloves
      Would you rather be warrior, leader, medicine cat, or deputy? Medicine cat

• Frosty (Frostpaw/Frostfeather)
      September 13, 2017 at 3:44 am

Name: Frostpaw
      Age (human): 13 years
      Fursona: Skinny grey-and-white tom with ice blue eyes
      Humanized fursona:
      Human appearance: 5’4, medium-length brown hair, blue-grey eyes, slightly tanned arms
      Personality: Shy and quiet, hates public speaking. However, can easily talk for hours with friends. Clumsy, forgetful at times yet remembers the most obscure things. Huge procrastinator. Usually an optimist, but also constantly worries about his friends and other things. Friendly, but sarcastic and snappy to those who insult him or his friends.
      Clan (SkyClan counts): RiverClan
      Backup Clan (in case one Clan has too many people): ShadowClan
      Rank on BlogClan: Apprentice
      Any family/people you know irl that are on BlogClan: Unfortunately no 😛
      Power: Uhh density shifting (can go through walls and stuff, great for thieving 😉 )
      Mentor/apprentice (if you have one): Flashyyy 😀
      Symbol: Blue snowflake I guess 😛
      Gender: Male
      Favorite color: Blue (or green or purple 😛 )
      Any food allergies?: Nope
      Top or bottom bunk?: Top bunk all the way 😛
      Favorite Warriors character(s): Hollyleaf, Crookedstar, Tallstar, Deadfoot, Grey Wing, Alderheart, Purdy, Ravenpaw
      Least favorite Warriors character(s): Darktail, Onestar, Brokenstar, Ashfur,
      Favorite aspect of Warriors: I don’t even know, it’s just so… awesome 😛 (wow great description *claps*) I guess it’s just really interesting and it’s cat books 😛
      Do you write Warriors fanfiction?: Occasionally 😛
      Do you do Warriors fanart?: I would if I could draw
      If you’ve been to a camp before, what was your favorite part?: Haven’t been 😛
      What cat experience do you have?: Not sure what you mean, but I’ve had a cat (Abby) when I was really little, and then two kittens later on (Yoda and Gracie. Yoda sadly passed away, but Gracie’s still with us <3 )
      What other books have you read by the Erin Hunters?: Survivors
      What other Warriors sites/communities are you a member of? (anything BlogClan-based doesn’t count): Nothing, actually 😛
      What active Secret Clans are you in?: GooseClan (guess that counts), IkeaClan
      Main OC & description that isn’t your fursona: Smokestripe- Dark grey tabby tom with black ears, a white chest and muzzle, and amber eyes.
      Nickname that you’d like to be called by as a first name: Frosty
      Two outfits: 1- White T-shirt with a black jacket and jeans, dark purple beanie. 2- Dark sweatshirt with rolled up sleeves and jeans.
      Would you rather be warrior, leader, medicine cat, or deputy?: Warrior

• The "Tail" of the Werewolf
      September 13, 2017 at 3:58 am

im okay with any role kit to elder

• Snowbreeze
      September 13, 2017 at 4:30 am

Oh my goodness gosh this sounds so cool!
      Name: Snowbreeze
      Age: 14 1/2
      Fursona: Dark gray coat with white tips, cool (as in cold) undertone. (you know what I mean, right?) Scar lining throat, slightly long tail. Stunning light blue-green eyes. slight freckles.
      Humanized fursona: very pale skin, (almost like snow 😉 ) Dirty blonde hair (slightly wavy) dyed at the tips in dark gray and cream. Same eye color except less icy. freckles across cheeks and nose, scar on throat. Skinny and can break bones easily.
      Humanized appearance: pretty much the same thing but no tipped hair, eyes are just a darker shade of blue green.
      Personality: Sensitive, sometimes overly so, gets scared with talk/being around (of) sickness, especially vomiting. Kind and loyal friend. Loves to sing when no one is around. Will do anything to help and cares about the environment. Sometimes gets crabby and lashes out. Low self esteem but is working on it. Always wants to be tough and struggles with loving her girly self.
      Clan: Despite being half Clan, River/Wind, she lives in RiverClan and loves swimming
      Backup Clan: ShadowClan
      Rank on BlogClan: No idea . . . ?
      Any family/friends you know in real life that are on BlogClan: Nope
      Power: Um – um – either breathing underwater or immune to cold.
      Mentor/Apprentice: None
      Symbol: Not sure . . . snowflake perhaps?
      Gender: Female
      Favorite color: Cool colors: Blue, green, purple, etc.
      Food allergies? No
      Top or bottom bunk: Bottom
      Favorite Warrior characters: Bluestar, Spotttedleaf, Snowfur, Leafpool
      Least favorite: Not sure, maybeee Tigerclaw? Kinda?
      Favorite aspect of Warriors: Character’s feelings, how you can get lost in it, how you can relate, the romance, storytelling and the characters.
      Do you write Warriors fan fiction: Sometimes, not that much
      Warriors fanart: More so then fan-fiction.
      Haven’t been to a camp.
      Cat experience: I have two pet cats we rescued from the wild and once tamed a cat in Germany. Granted, she was pretty tame already 😛
      What other warriors sites are you a part of? BlogClan Wiki
      What active secret Clans are you a part of? CoffecakeClan
      Main OC and fursona that isn’t part of your description: Ummmmmm, could you explain? Sorry!
      Nickname: Snow, Snowy
      Two outfits: Distressed light denim shorts, knee high black sneakers, cropped white sweater
      Black tailored pants, laced up black boots, flowing light pink top, and cream belt. Sometimes wears silver nose ring (Bull style) with a simple pearl on it.
      Medicine cat apprentice or warrior.

• September 13, 2017 at 5:16 am

There isn’t half-Clan stuff (the Clans are going to be like Harry Potter houses) so you’d just be RiverClan, correct? 🙂

The OC is like an RP or fanfiction character that you have that isn’t your fursona. For example, mine is Silverleaf, a fluffy silver tabby she-cat with green eyes and darker gray patches. ^^

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Snowbreeze
          September 13, 2017 at 3:19 pm

Correct! 🙂
          Good to know. ^^ Hmm, how about –
          Cloverstream, a cream she-cat with very few patches of dark tabby markings on her fur, light green eyes.

• lazy unsigned stoatpaw
      September 13, 2017 at 11:38 am

you can make me whatever rank you want

• Willowlight
      September 13, 2017 at 12:43 pm

Willowlight (Wollow)

Check fursona page

Slightly tall, long legged girl with silvery hair with darker streak and green eyes I guess

Light brown hair with darker and lighter streaks, slightly tan skin, hazel eyes

Umm hard to describe, usually quiet when tired or when has nothing to say, but is energetic sometimes idk

RiverClan hahaha popularclan
      ShadowClan

Senior Warrior

Amberwing/kit and Gingersplash:paw

Can sense emotions, even if they’re hidden, and hear what people are thinking, if that’s taken, the ability to like go into someone’s mind and see what they’re currently seeing, and if not THAT, the ability to read the history and sense a vague future (like “destruction”, “peace”) of a place

Wistep is my apprentice

Ummm idk you choose

Female

Purple

IDC

Mistystar, Riverstar, Hollyleaf, Ivypool, Blackstar as a character

Evil once a and Bramblefirestarclone I guess

Long series so it’ll last me a long time (I read a book a day) and stuff I guess

Idk food

Not much

Seekers whichever i hated, Survivors which was okay, first book of Bravelands

Um I went on amino a while ago and used to be
      on warriors wiki

GooseClan and the Stalker Squad I guess (aka Steppy Lup and I)

I guess I’ll do Cinderbreeze, fluffy dark grey smoke (white base of hair) she-cat with large blue eyes

Wollow

White sundress with blue leaves and flowers design on it + a grey shirt with an blue-green owl design on it, off-white shorts, and a blue-green scarf

Leader, then med cat, then deputy, then warrior

• September 13, 2017 at 2:47 pm

So I have to make up an OC now, alright. 😛 Uhh what’d be a good name (I’m so bad at names). Let’s take Skysong (no idea if that’s canon or something 😛). Umm a black and white she-cat with sky blue eyes? Hopefully that’s is okay 🙂

And I’d like to be a warrior. 🙂

* kiinnostava nimmari *

• September 13, 2017 at 9:00 pm

Skysong is a blogclanner
        Also Wavey, my form is like way back, on I think it’s your first post of this 🙂

Ship it like FedEx

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift) ( Playing Lilykit)
      September 13, 2017 at 6:02 pm

My new power is ……the ability to make anything I think of appear in real life or if that’s taken I can heal super fast by making my body heat up

• Spottedpaw/ Spottedstream/ Spotted Fish in Stream/ Spotted Stream
      September 13, 2017 at 10:42 pm

Name- Spottedpaw/stream
      Age- 11, but I turn 12 in mid-October
      Fursona- The cat on the left on my gravatar. tortoiseshell she-cat with blue eyes
      Humanized Fursona- brown hair, blue eyes, freckles
      Personality- Cautious, procrastinator, cat lover especially, animal lover, curious, good at eavesdropping (I think)
      Clan- RiverClan
      Backup Clan- WindClan
      Rank on BlogClan- Apprentice
      Any family/people you know irl that are on BlogClan- Nope
      Power- Illusions, so I can create illusions, not just sight, taste, touch, smell, and hearing as well, and see through illusions that other people make, and know they’re illusions
      Mentor/Apprentice- I don’t have one 😛
      Symbol- Small stream with a fish silhouette or two
      Gender- She-cat
      Favorite Color- Purr-ple
      Any Food Allergies- Nope
      Top or Bottom Bunk- Top
      Favorite Warriors Characters- Moth Flight, Whitestorm, Mistystar, Bluestar, Yellowfang, SquirrelPAW
      Least favorite Warriors characters- Onestar, Darktail, can’t think of any more at the moment
      Favorite Aspect of Warriors- How they’re constantly defeating anyone who wants to take over, and destroy, or control them and the code, no matter what the odds are
      Do you write Warriors fanfiction- Not in a while
      Do you do Warriors Fanart- Nope
      If you’ve been to a camp before, what was your favorite part- I have no idea
      What cat experience do you have- I’ve had a cat for my entire life, and I might get a second cat!
      What other books have you read by the Erin Hunters- Some Survivors, the first book of Seekers, Foxcraft, The Tygrine Cat, Wings of Fire (some by the individual authors, not all of the Erin Hunters)
      What other Warriors sites/communities are you a member of- None
      What active Secret Clans are you in- None
      Main OC & description that isn’t your fursona- Black she-cat with a white tuft on her chest and yellow eyes named Shadowtuft
      Nickname that you’d like to be called by as a first name- Spotted
      Two outfits- t-shirt with a cat on it, shorts, sandals, and t-shirt with a white sweater with blue leopard-print designs, pants, socks, sneakers
      Would you rather be warrior, leader, medicine cat, or deputy- Medicine cat

CAT PUNS FUR-EVER!

• Gladepaw
      September 14, 2017 at 12:59 am

I didn’t answer the last question in my last form, so I’d rather be a deputy. 🙂

• Sky
      September 14, 2017 at 1:25 am

Skysong

Silver she-cat with dark silver swirled stripes and white paws; electric-blue eyes

Silvery hair with electric-blue eyes

Wavy black hair a bit longer than shoulders; blue eyes; 5’5

Smart, smart-mouthed, easily provoked, a bit sensitive but doesn’t like to show it, loyal to the ends, adventurous, brave when necessary, actually very funny when you break through her outside hardness, good night vision. Organized and a bit bossy-like, but a good leader.

RiverClan

SkyClan

Apprentice

Nope

She can speak to animals and plants, as well as turn into any animal or plant she has spoken to

None

A single eighth note colored swirled shades of blue like the sky

Female

Blue, blue, blue. Preferably a sky-like shade.

Nope

She’s that one person who you don’t want to share a bunk with….. anyways, top I guess

Ivypool, Hollyleaf, Yellowfang, Feathertail, Bluestar, Tawnypelt

Ashfur, Millie, Brook Where Small Fish Swim(the manipulator “mate”), um…… Brokenstar

The storylines(mostly)

The wildness, the closeness with nature

Not a lot. I have mild allergies to the dust on cat fur

Survivors and Seekers

None that are solely warriors

IDK

Hm…….. Starrysong – silver she-cat with white paws and starry, pale blue eyes OR Stormwind – jet-black she-cat with electric-blue eyes

Sky

T-shirt and long jeans; horse-back-riding boots. Sometimes sneakers. She always has a spare swim suit on hand and a hoodie on hand as well.

She’s a leader-type girl, but could also be a meddie. If not leader or med, deputy.

Founder of BlogJail. Evil....?

• Hazelpaw(moon)
      September 15, 2017 at 1:27 am

Name: Hazelmoon
      Age: 11
      Fursona: light brown tabby she-cat with a white underside and emerald eyes
      Humanized fursona: very tanned skin with dark brown hair and green eyes
      Human appearance: very light skin with light brown medium/longish(idk 😛 )hair, dark brown eyes, short(4’9”)
      Personality: friendly, funny, clever, likes pulling little pranks, energetic
      Clan: RiverClan
      Backup Clan: SkyClan
      Rank on BlogClan: apprentice
      Any family/people you know irl that are on BlogClan: Cloudpaw, Meadowkit(friends)
      Power: levitating(up to 10 feet above the ground)
      Mentor: Bluefire
      Symbol: a hazel colored crescent moon
      Gender: female
      Favorite color: dark blue
      Any food allergies: nope
      Bunk: top!
      Favorite warrior characters: Squirrelflight, Cinderpelt, Crookedstar
      Least favorite characters: Onestar, Clear Sky, Sol
      Favorite aspect of warriors: the suspense, action, character development and mystery
      Do you write Warriors fanfics: Sometimes, if I’m not too lazy
      Do you do Warriors fanart: yes, in my free time
      If you’ve been to a camp before, what was your favorite part? EVERYTHING! But most specifically, sports such as swimming, gaga, circus arts, archery etc. and being in nature(since I live in a biiiig city)
      What other books have you read by Erin Hunter: Bravelands, 3 seekers, and 1 survivors book
      What cat experiences do you have?: I’ve catsitted a bunch of friends/ neighbors’ cats, I’m at Cloudpaw house a lot and she has 2 cats, I really want one but my dad doesn’t want any pets
      What other Warriors sites/communities are you a member of? none really
      What active secret Clans are you a member of? I’m not really a member of any but sometimes I’ll pop into WillowClan or GooseClan
      Main OC and description(not your fursona): Violetstream: silver tabby she-cat with bright blue eyes and white paws
      Nickname that you’d like to be called by as your first name: Hayzey or Moonzel. Whichever 🙂
      Two outfits: dark blue t-shirt with a gray cat on it, jeans, black sneakers,+ Gray hiking-type shirt, khaki shorts, blue sneakers, baseball cap
      Would you rather be warrior, leader, medicine cat, or deputy? in order of preference: Deputy, warrior, medicine cat, leader

3. September 13, 2017 at 12:08 am

Pero time! 😛

This is ssooooooo short but I have Spanish class at school everyday, and sometimes the teacher speaks with the ‘spanish’ kids in between breaks and she said ‘but’ in her sentence, which is ‘pero’ in spanish, and I looked up as my brain recognized the name, and then I realized she wasn’t talking to me 😛

I looked back down in a hurry.

should I run for sw soon ??

4. Foxtail
    September 13, 2017 at 12:33 am

Ooh I finally found a Warriors video I like (the song suits it so well in my opinion)!!! It’s about Firestar:

5. Bookie the Cookie
    September 13, 2017 at 12:43 am

WEIRD STORY OF THE DAY
    Earlier today, I killed a person. Or at least, claimed I did?

LUNCH
    Adderpaw – Where did Mintpaw go?
    Darknedpaw – FIRERYPAW KILLED HER!
    Me – No, I killed her Fireypaw was my henman
    Darkenpaw – ???
    Me – You’re next
    Darkwnpaw and Adderpaw – *they back away slowly*
    Me – Eat this posioned preztel
    Them – OKAYS! *EATS*

• September 13, 2017 at 12:58 am

They’re so excited to eat poisoned food 😛

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Mintpaw(feather)/Mint That Grows Where Feathers Fall
      September 13, 2017 at 1:42 am

i’M a GhOsT!!!11!!!1!!!!!

R.I.P Mintpaw
      Killed by Brookpaw’s poison pretzel
      She will most likely be forgotten in a week

:,)

When in thorns, look for roses

• Bluepaw (Blueheart)
      September 13, 2017 at 3:45 am

Wow lol. 😛

• Frosty (Frostpaw/Frostfeather)
      September 13, 2017 at 3:45 am

Yikes 😛

Thou shall eat the pretzel of deathhh rawrrr

6. September 13, 2017 at 12:57 am

Sometimes I feel like everybody’s my friend, yet nobody is my close friend

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

Flowerstream
      September 13, 2017 at 1:41 am

I get you, I really do <3 The people in your life (and here) love you very much, I can assure you of that and you will have those people who you’re incredibly close to at some point.

BlogTeam Mod (& a Hufflepuff)

• Dewpaw
      September 13, 2017 at 1:54 am

And here we have Exhibit A, “The Story of My Life.”
      I feel ya, Wavey 😛

• Sundance
      September 13, 2017 at 2:15 am

I understand how that feels! Absolutely. 😀
      Just know that your future best friend is out there waiting for you. Sure, you may not meet them for another year, two, maybe more, but one day they’ll come into your life and it’ll be forever changed for the better. Also, I have good news: you can go looking for this person as well, rather than wait for them. So go on! Find the friend of your dreams. 🙂
      (And in the meantime, we’ll be here to chat, and we sure as heck love your company, Wave! Plenty of people to get to know better on BlogClan too. We’re a diverse bunch.)

• Frosty (Frostpaw/Frostfeather)
      September 13, 2017 at 3:48 am

Aww, I’m sorry about that *huggles*

I used to feel that way too, but just know that some day one of your friends, or maybe even someone you don’t even know right now, will end up as your best friend in the whole world 😀

• Nightflower
      September 13, 2017 at 4:26 am

I want to be your friend 😊

• Hazelpaw(moon)
      September 15, 2017 at 1:33 am

I’m sorry Wavey. <3

7. Flowerstream
    Flowerstream
    September 13, 2017 at 1:44 am

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaalsetttttttttooooooooooooosssssssss

BlogTeam Mod (& a Hufflepuff)

• Sundance
      September 13, 2017 at 5:18 am

Flo, can I just say I love when you’re obsessing over something. My inner fangirl can’t help but relate. 😂
      Now if only I was into Falsettos, then I could spam you with inside jokes or memes. But alas, I cannot. 😛

• September 13, 2017 at 1:03 pm

aaaaaandddddrrrrreeeeeewwwwww rrrrraaaaannnnneeeellllsssss
      But I’d kill for that thrill of first looooooove

Ship it like FedEx

8. Juniperpool
    September 13, 2017 at 1:53 am

During Harvey, I put three books (two Wings of Fire books signed by Tui and the Ravenclaw edition of the Philosopher’s Stone) in a safe location just in case my house flooded (it didn’t)
    lol XD
    I JUST found them 😛

• September 13, 2017 at 2:08 am

I’m so jealous that you have those books

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Moonpaw (Moonsky)
      September 13, 2017 at 2:50 am

I need tht Ravenclaw book now

• Frosty (Frostpaw/Frostfeather)
      September 13, 2017 at 3:46 am

awesome 😛

9. Nightflower
    September 13, 2017 at 4:32 am

How do u private message someone?

• Russetfeather
      September 13, 2017 at 4:34 am

You can’t private message people on the Blog.

She's a mod…that talks!

• Foxtail
        September 13, 2017 at 4:47 am

This is really random but who wants to be friends with Foxtail??!! (My friends here are Snowbreeze, Icy, and Fallen and I believe Blueheart and Kinkpaw if they want to be friends with me and Sorzi because I get very hyped when I meet someone who is Chinese!)
        Idk I can’t really force anyone to be friends with me which I’m not. I’m just wondering who want to be friends with me. 😛

10. Icy (Iceflower)
    Icy (Iceflower)
    September 13, 2017 at 4:52 am

I had my hair up earlier and just took it down a minute ago, and I feel like a pincushion. 😛 I had a lot more pins in it than I realised, and even then, it wasn’t staying up. 😛

Just a heads-up, I might not be that active until late Thursday or Friday. 🙂 I’m going to the beach tomorrow, and I’m feeling kind of detached from a lot of things in life right now. This is an opportunity to spend time with my parents, and I’m going to try to take it. 🙂 I’ll still be around, I just might not comment much or open chat. Except, of course, on the three-hour ride to and from the beach. 😛 And I may be as active as I normally am, which isn’t that much to begin with. 😛 Enough of my ranting, even I’m bored senseless with me now. 😛 Anyway, if I don’t see much of you between now and then, you’re all amazing, wonderful people. Stay positive. 🙂

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

Icy (Iceflower)
        September 13, 2017 at 3:06 pm

I’ll see plenty of you, Blue. You just might not see me. 😛

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

• Bluepaw (Blueheart)
          September 13, 2017 at 3:21 pm

I will always see you… you shall never get rid of me…

Icy (Iceflower)
            September 13, 2017 at 4:20 pm

Dun dun dun. . . .

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

• Bluepaw (Blueheart)
              September 13, 2017 at 4:25 pm

Muahahaha!!!! *Evil gin super psycho maniac*

• Hazelpaw(moon)