BlogClan Tavern

It’s New Tavern Time!

Welcome to BlogClan Tavern 4.

Pull up a chair and settle down in front of the crackling fire while snow flutter past the windows and join in.

You can find the old Tavern by clicking here

19,495 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. Icy Claws (Iceflower)
    Icy Claws (Iceflower)
    December 7, 2017 at 5:36 am

Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy Clanniversary. ❀ You definitely made my day ten times better. πŸ™‚ I had a whole thing I was going to post and all that, but it’s nearly midnight and I’m tired, so that’ll come tomorrow. πŸ˜› (Although I’m not sure how I can be tired, since I’ve been drinking. . . . . yep, you guessed it – coffee. Of course. πŸ˜› )

In short, this has been a great two years, and I’m so happy to have spent them with you. Here’s to many more great years ahead! πŸ˜€

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

• December 7, 2017 at 6:13 am

it’s fine <3 glad you had a great Claniversary!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Thunderpaw (Thunderheart)
      December 7, 2017 at 1:42 pm

Ooops i dont think i wished you a happy clanniversery so, happy clanniversery!!!!!!πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸ©πŸ©πŸ©πŸ©πŸ©πŸ©πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ—πŸ—πŸ—πŸ—πŸ—πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ

Icy Claws (Iceflower)
        December 8, 2017 at 1:35 am

Thanks, Thunder! πŸ™‚

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

• Peaceful Candles That Warm Snowy Breeze-Chilled Hearts (Snowbreeze)
      December 7, 2017 at 5:46 pm

Whoohoo! πŸ˜€ Coffee is the best, go treat yourself πŸ˜› <3

• Wreath of Frost-Covered Flowers on Christmas Day (Peto)
      December 7, 2017 at 10:03 pm

go icy! Woop! πŸ˜€

• Frozenpinepaw (Lupinepaw)
      December 8, 2017 at 2:04 am

omgomg how could i miss ithnghhh -kicks laptop everywhere and then throws self into the fridge while having everything fall on head for being dumb enough to not check the calendar-

happy clanniversaryyyy icyyyy you’ve been so nice and kinddd (accept it and if you dont i shall send you infinite mailed essays about why you’re so awesome and intelligent and generous until you accept it loud and clear and promise)

-begins to sob- mama kermit is a nicy granny now ;’]

Icy Claws (Iceflower)
        December 8, 2017 at 8:22 pm

Thank you, Lup πŸ’™ Don’t throw yourself in the fridge! πŸ˜› Don’t worry about missing it, I forgive you. πŸ˜›

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

2. Jaypaw
    December 7, 2017 at 5:41 am

I had the audition for the district musical today! I probably won’t get a part, but it’s a big ensemble so anyone who auditions can be the ensemble.

• December 7, 2017 at 6:12 am

good luck! I’m sure you did great! Ensemble is really fun even if you don’t get a part πŸ˜€

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Ornaments Hanging On Christmas Willow
      December 7, 2017 at 6:25 am

Ooh, which musical? πŸ˜€

• Jaypaw
        December 7, 2017 at 3:28 pm

Singing in The Rain

• mossball the christmas tree
      December 8, 2017 at 12:23 am

FINGERS CROSSED

3. Aster That Shines Like Christmas Bauble (Asterpaw)
    December 7, 2017 at 6:54 am

At the theatre again! Its so hot! We’re gonna start soon… aaaaahhh!

• Loud rustling of holly wreath (Loudfern)
      December 7, 2017 at 8:38 am

Ooooo what yah watching?

• mossball the christmas tree
      December 8, 2017 at 12:18 am

have fun!!!

• Aster That Shines Like Christmas Bauble (Asterpaw)
      December 8, 2017 at 4:09 am

Thanks!

4. Flame Under Stockings (Flamepaw says "Skip Thanksgiving")
    December 7, 2017 at 7:05 am

Beautiful, isnt it?

• Whispering Rain
      December 7, 2017 at 3:51 pm

That was so beautiful I had to take my earbuds out of my ears πŸ˜›

• Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
        December 7, 2017 at 5:39 pm

That startled the fur off of me!! (my volume was on high when I clicked it πŸ˜‚)

Warriors are made, not born βš”οΈ

• Snow Dusting Hazel Tree (Hazelpaw/moon)
          December 7, 2017 at 9:10 pm

XD same

5. December 7, 2017 at 1:18 pm

Whooo! Next week is my school’s Prism concert! The Prism concert is the biggest concert of the year and includes our entire music program (band, orchestra and chorus). Since I’m in band and orchestra, I’m in the majority of the concert, and its three hours long. πŸ˜›

6. December 7, 2017 at 2:19 pm

GOOD NEWS GUYS!!!! I’m working on my FanFic one week special right now! I think it’s going to come out over Christmas. I’m sorry if that clashes with family time, but I wanted the last day to be on New Year’s Day. Each “day” in the fanfic will represent the day it comes out on. If you guys don’t know what it’s about, basically some lucky BlogClanners get to take over a mansion over Christmas and New Year’s Eve! (In this special, Hannukkah ends on Christmas Eve like last year, to try and fit in as much as possible.) The week days will not be the same as the days they come out on, but I’m revealing too much! Ugh! Okay- tune in on the last seven days of December, and I’ll put it on the calendar in case you can’t remember!

just say fear of long words πŸ˜›

7. Crookedjaw II who is singing festive songs
    December 7, 2017 at 4:33 pm

TODAY IS MY CLANNAVERSAIRY :D:D:D

• December 7, 2017 at 5:33 pm

Happy clanniversary!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
      December 7, 2017 at 5:41 pm

Happy Clanniversary Crookedjaw the Second!!!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ BlogClan has enjoyed you here immensely and we are so glad to have you in our community! Hope you have fantabulous day!

Warriors are made, not born βš”οΈ

• Snowpaw(shadow)
      December 7, 2017 at 5:44 pm

YAY!
      HAPPY CLANNAVERSARY!!!!!!!
      😝😁 πŸŽ‰ 🎈 🎊 πŸŽ‰ 🎈 🎊

• Birchfoot
      December 7, 2017 at 5:45 pm

Happy Clanniversary <3

• Rainspirit/Cheerspirit/Cheery Spirit of Christmastime/Spirit of the Falling Rain
      December 7, 2017 at 5:45 pm

:3 Happy Clanniversary!!!

• Tiny Fake Blizzard Inside Snowglobe (It's still Leaf!)
      December 7, 2017 at 5:47 pm

YAY HOORAY HAPPY CLANNIVERSARY CROOKED!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

~I left my heart in Amsterdam~

• Juniperpool
      December 7, 2017 at 6:17 pm

No offense, I think you’ve been around for less than a year? it could be just me though

• Snow Dusting Hazel Tree (Hazelpaw/moon)
        December 7, 2017 at 9:11 pm

I think they might have meant their one-month clanniversary or something?

• December 7, 2017 at 6:52 pm

Happy Claniversary!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Snow Dusting Hazel Tree (Hazelpaw/moon)
      December 7, 2017 at 9:11 pm

Yay Happy Clanniversary! πŸ˜€

• December 7, 2017 at 9:20 pm

Happy Clanniversity πŸ™‚

• mossball the christmas tree
      December 8, 2017 at 12:19 am

HAPPY CLANNIVERSERRRYYYYYYY

8. Shivering Fox in Snowy Meadow (idk what this name is I made it up on the spot)
    December 7, 2017 at 5:05 pm

I have my school’s Christmas carol concert today πŸ™‚ I’m the only trumpet playing, so no pressure on me then :/ πŸ˜›
    How is everyone’s day going? πŸ™‚

• December 7, 2017 at 7:25 pm

Ooh! Good luck! πŸ˜€ You’ll do awesomely! πŸ˜€

• Snowpaw (Snowswirl)
      December 7, 2017 at 10:56 pm

how could you be the only trumpet???????? there are always so many trumpets at band camp compared to other instruments πŸ˜›

• mossball the christmas tree
      December 8, 2017 at 12:19 am

OHHHH GOODLCUK!!

9. December 7, 2017 at 5:38 pm

Just a quick friendly reminder that I’m running for Senior Warrior (everyone else seems to be doing it πŸ˜›) and would very much appreciate all your vouches πŸ™‚ (I would make this longer but I wanna keep my hands in my gloves πŸ˜›πŸ˜›)

Ily all! πŸ™‚<3 Have a fantastic day! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Maple Leaf Drifting Onto Rudolph’s Nose (Mapledrift)
      December 7, 2017 at 7:29 pm

I vouched for you, Twin

• Blue Lights on Stockings Hanging over Fire
      December 8, 2017 at 1:53 am

Yeah! Lion!

10. Rainspirit/Cheerspirit/Cheery Spirit of Christmastime/Spirit of the Falling Rain
    December 7, 2017 at 5:44 pm

RECENT PURRS

Icy Claws (Iceflower) Icy Claws (Iceflower) on Musical Discussion Page
    Icy Claws (Iceflower) Icy Claws (Iceflower) on Cadvent Day 7
    Icy Claws (Iceflower) Icy Claws (Iceflower) on Happy Clanniversary, Iceflower!
    Icy Claws (Iceflower) Icy Claws (Iceflower) on Happy Clanniversary, Iceflower!
    Icy Claws (Iceflower) Icy Claws (Iceflower) on Happy Clanniversary, Iceflower!

All hail Icestar, revered leader of RecentPurrsClan!!!

Icy Claws (Iceflower)