Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello and welcome! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€Kate Cary1 copy

I hope you’ve already seen theย New Member’s Pageย and learned a little bit about BlogClan. I’m Kate Cary and I’m delighted to welcome you to a site I created to celebrate Warriors and our readers.

Please introduce yourselfย in a comment on this page. Tell us something about yourself or your fursona. We prefer to use warrior names here. I hope that’s ok with you.ย We’re looking forward to getting to know you.

If you’d like to receive aย weeklyย email with news about BlogClan’s latest posts, you can subscribeย here.

(The Old Please Introduce Yourself Page is here)

5,121 Replies to “Please Introduce Yourself!”

1. Cheetahpaw
    January 7, 2018 at 9:52 pm

I went to the website where you make a profile picture and I got an account, but my profile picture’s not showing up. Why?

• January 7, 2018 at 10:24 pm

Did you create a WordPress account and then create a gravatar account? Did you use the same email you use for your BlogClan WordPress account? Maybe that’s why.

Procrastination is the key ๐Ÿ—๏ธ

• Cheetahpaw
        January 8, 2018 at 2:27 am

It’s working now! Thanks!

• Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silver/Silv) is not logged in
          January 8, 2018 at 9:48 pm

np ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. Cheetahpaw
    January 7, 2018 at 10:27 pm

Anyone interested in being my mentor? I haven’t made it into the allegiances yet… I don’t know If I can get on them without a mentor or not.

• Jayquill
      January 8, 2018 at 1:56 am

I’ll be your mentor if you want. I’m a warrior.

• Cheetahpaw
        January 8, 2018 at 4:17 am

Sure, sounds cool! So we both put on our main forms each other for mentor/apprentice by next month, right?

• January 8, 2018 at 3:29 am

You don’t need a mentor, it’s just for show on the allegiances, and you can get on them without one ๐Ÿ™‚ The apprentices outnumber the warriors by A LOT on BlogClan ๐Ÿ˜‰

Procrastination is the key ๐Ÿ—๏ธ

• Cheetahpaw
        January 8, 2018 at 4:15 am

It just sounds cool to have a mentor.

• Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silver/Silv) is not logged in
          January 8, 2018 at 9:49 pm

ikr! ๐Ÿ˜€

3. Cheetahpaw
    January 8, 2018 at 4:24 am

Btw… sorry I’m posting so much on this page. I kind of have a lot of questions. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Bramblefire
      January 8, 2018 at 4:44 pm

That’s alright. Most of us have answers. ^.^

4. Sunnydream
    January 8, 2018 at 9:45 pm

Ok, sooo I already posted a comment, though it was nothing about my character, soo here is Sunnydream!:

Sunnydream is a calico she-cat with bright emerald green eyes. She is rather quiet and shy with new cats, though is openly stubborn with cats she knows well. She is also slightly impulsive and will take up any challenge without much thought.

• Cheetahpaw
      January 8, 2018 at 11:24 pm

Sounds like me!

๐Ÿ˜Stay Pawsitive!๐Ÿ˜

• Sunnydream
        January 9, 2018 at 12:53 am

Oh really? It’s just like me too! ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Stagpaw {Stag} ๐Ÿ‚
    January 9, 2018 at 12:13 am

Hey there! I stumbled across this website around a week ago and Iโ€™m so glad I did! Canโ€™t wait to meet everyone, and Iโ€™m actually only on TAQ (The Apprenticeโ€™s Quest) So Iโ€™ll try not to be spoiled. Byee!

• Bramblefire
      January 9, 2018 at 1:33 am

Greetings Stag, my name is Bramblefire (most just call me Bramble) and welcome to the Blog. Also, don’t worry about what book you’re on, lots of people on the Blog are in numerous places. What do you think of TAQ so far?

• Cheetahpaw
      January 9, 2018 at 1:55 am

So glad you came! I’m new here too!

๐Ÿ˜Stay Pawsitive!๐Ÿ˜

• January 9, 2018 at 3:03 am

Welcome to BlogClan, Stagpaw! ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m Silverpaw, but you can call me Silver or Silv ๐Ÿ™‚
      There are spoiler pages, and sometimes spoilers are posted on the Blog. But most of the time people add spoiler warnings^^

Procrastination is the key ๐Ÿ—๏ธ

• January 9, 2018 at 4:09 am

Welcome to the Blog Stag! This is an amazing site. But yes, be VERY careful. This site literally screams spoilers. Well, kind of. ๐Ÿ˜›

Click my name!

• Beechpaw (Beechflight) who is not logged in
      January 9, 2018 at 2:54 pm

Hey Stag! I’m Beechflight, but most of my friends call me Beech or Beechy. Keep reading though- I’ve found this website is a minefield for spoilers ๐Ÿ˜‰ Have fun!

• January 9, 2018 at 4:44 pm

Hi Stag welcome to Blogclan! I’m Asterstorm, and you can call me Aster or Meowing Aster. You’ll surely find a lots of fun here๐Ÿ˜†.

As the storm...

• Snowpaw(shadow) who is thinking about changing her name
      January 9, 2018 at 6:36 pm

Welcome!

• Sunnydream
      January 10, 2018 at 1:43 am

Welcome! You can join at whatever book you want. I’m only on Fading Echoes.

• January 10, 2018 at 1:03 pm

Hello, Stagpaw! (I love your name, I’ve always liked the prefix Stag- ๐Ÿ˜€ )
      It’s ok if you’re only on the Apprentice’s Quest, I’m a little behind myself! ๐Ÿ˜› And i’m looking forward to meeting you too, If you need any help finding your way around this place, feel free to ask me! ^^

• January 10, 2018 at 8:50 pm

Hi Stag! Welcome to BlogClan ๐Ÿ˜€

'StalkingInAFriendlyWay'-2017

• Snowlight
      January 11, 2018 at 4:53 pm

Welcome!

please give me chocolate

6. Dannydude
    January 9, 2018 at 3:38 am

yo fam me and my friends made a joke theory about a vision of shadows before the name was announced and it turned out to be right somehow, it was a joke lol how? how you all doing?

7. Ottie isnโ€™t logged in
    January 9, 2018 at 2:54 pm

Welcome all new members! Iโ€™m Otterpaw/frost, and I am on the bus for school right now. So you can call me Ottie. You will love it here! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Stagpaw {Stag} ๐Ÿ‚
      January 10, 2018 at 3:01 am

Hi! Iโ€™m new too, so nice to meet you, Ottie! (Otters are my favorite animal =3)

• Ottie isnโ€™t logged in
        January 10, 2018 at 8:14 pm

Err, Iโ€™ve been here already for like 3 months ๐Ÿ˜› Welcome to BlogClan!

8. Quailpaw/Wing
    January 9, 2018 at 10:54 pm

Greetings everyone! I recently got into warriors by quite a bit, and wow I have opinions. Who knew. Anyway, I’m a member of a rather large roleplay on another website and have many characters, including a dead medicine cat named Cloudflower who I absolutely loved but had to kill because plot. Anyway, I can’t wait until i get comfortable enough on here to actually talk at all!

• January 10, 2018 at 8:52 pm

Nice to meet you Quailpaw! I’m Brightwing and welcome to BlogClan!

'StalkingInAFriendlyWay'-2017

• January 10, 2018 at 9:29 pm

Welcome to BlogClan!! ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m Silverpaw, but you can call me Silver or Silv ๐Ÿ™‚

Procrastination is the key ๐Ÿ—๏ธ

• January 11, 2018 at 12:23 am

Hi Quailpaw! Cool prefix! BlogClan is a very welcoming place. We RP on the BlogClan wiki, which is technically BlogClan wiki 2. You should check it out at some point! I’m Moonbreeze, or Moonpaw. Most people call be Moon though.

Click my name!

• Beechpaw (Beechflight) who is not logged in
      January 11, 2018 at 5:04 am

Hi Quailpaw! Welcome to BlogClan! (P.S. If you liked Cloudflower a lot, go over to our wikia- blogclan-2.wikia.com It’s a great place to RP!)
      I’m Beechpaw/flight, but my friends call me Beech or Beechy.

• Snowlight
      January 11, 2018 at 4:54 pm

Welcome! I can’t wait to get to know you! I’m Snowlight. ๐Ÿ™‚

please give me chocolate

9. January 10, 2018 at 5:09 am

Hello I’m new to. I need to know how to get a mentor. Also I may be called echosnow but I am actually an apprentice do I have to change my name to echopaw?

• January 10, 2018 at 8:54 pm

Hi welcome to the Blog Echosnow ๐Ÿ˜€ If you would like a mentor, take a trip to the Allegiances Chat page here: http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/Allegianceschat.php About your name – you can keep it as Echosnow, that’s absolutely fine ๐Ÿ™‚ But if you’re worried, you can always do what a lot of BlogClanners do, which is put their warrior name in brackets after their apprentice name. For example, you would be Echopaw (Echosnow) and I would be Brightpaw (Brightwing) – though I’m not an apprentice ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope this helped!

'StalkingInAFriendlyWay'-2017

• January 10, 2018 at 9:28 pm

Welcome to BlogClan Echopaw!! ๐Ÿ˜€ On the allegiances you have to be listed as Echopaw, but everyone can call you Echosnow, if you want them to ๐Ÿ™‚

Procrastination is the key ๐Ÿ—๏ธ

• Cheetahpaw
      January 10, 2018 at 11:57 pm

You can find the answers to most of your questions on the New Member pages. But you can request a mentor on the Allegiances Chat Page, and you can have your name be whatever you want it to be! You can call yourself Echopaw or Echosnow, whichever one you want ๐Ÿ˜ (I love the name Echosnow though)

• January 11, 2018 at 12:25 am

You can still go by Echosnow, but you should be Echopaw on the allegiances. It’s get hard to find a mentor though, due to the lack of warriors. There are a lot of apprentices looking for a mentor. Welcome to the Blog!

Click my name!

• January 11, 2018 at 4:32 pm

Hi Echosnow, nice to meet you๐Ÿ˜ธ. I’m Asterstorm, and you can call me Aster or Meowing Aster. Getting a mentor and changing your name is actually optional, but you’ll be listed as an apprentice on the alliance.

As the storm...

• Snowlight
      January 11, 2018 at 5:04 pm

Hey Echosnow! I’m Snowlight.

To get a mentor, just ask around if anyone will mentor you. Sadly, since there are more apprentices than warriors at the moment, so not every apprentice will get a mentor. If you want, I can be your mentor, as I don’t have a apprentice. If you want me to be your mentor, send in your allegiances form with me name and tell me when you have done so.

I think a few of the apprentices go by their warrior name. A lot of them do something like this: Echosnow/paw or Echosnow (Echopaw). ๐Ÿ™‚

please give me chocolate

• January 13, 2018 at 3:50 pm

Ok you can be my mentor.๐Ÿˆ

• January 13, 2018 at 3:51 pm

I will send it in now.

• Snowlight
            January 14, 2018 at 1:59 am

Okay, I sent in mine as well! ๐Ÿ™‚

please give me chocolate

10. Thunderstar
    January 11, 2018 at 3:30 am

Hi i am a big fan i am 8 years old this is my first ever blog post tonight when i was reading the 2nd book of Warriors i found a mistake in the book you used FirePaw instead of FireHeart. It was on page 15. I just thought you would want to know for next time!

• Snowlight
      January 12, 2018 at 1:51 am

Welcome to the Blog! ๐Ÿ™‚

please give me chocolate

• January 14, 2018 at 3:40 pm

Hi welcome to Blogclan! I’m Asterstorm, and you can call me Aster or Meowing Aster. Hope you enjoy your moments here ๐Ÿ˜‰!

As the storm...