Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello and welcome! 😀 😀Kate Cary1 copy

I hope you’ve already seen the New Member’s Page and learned a little bit about BlogClan. I’m Kate Cary and I’m delighted to welcome you to a site I created to celebrate Warriors and our readers.

Please introduce yourself in a comment on this page. Tell us something about yourself or your fursona. We prefer to use warrior names here. I hope that’s ok with you. We’re looking forward to getting to know you.

If you’d like to receive a weekly email with news about BlogClan’s latest posts, you can subscribe here.

(The Old Please Introduce Yourself Page is here)

5,434 Replies to “Please Introduce Yourself!”

1. February 7, 2018 at 10:18 pm

Hi! I’m Lilyfrost and I’m new.

2. Riversong
    February 8, 2018 at 4:52 am

Thanks for welcoming me to the clan!

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Gorging Herself on Chocolate❤️
      February 10, 2018 at 4:25 pm

It’s always our pleasure 🙂

--Cheetah

3. Ivyflower
    February 8, 2018 at 2:00 pm

One question. How can i change my name from time to time?

ivy in forest

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
      February 8, 2018 at 2:21 pm

There should be a button in the top right corner of the screen that has your profile picture and name. If you click on it, you can edit your profile. Hope that helped 🙂

--Cheetah

4. Ivypaw (Ivyflower)
    February 8, 2018 at 3:04 pm

Thanks!!😋
    That really helped a lot 😀

ivy in forest

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
      February 9, 2018 at 2:07 am

My pleasure 🙂

--Cheetah

5. StormSpark
    February 8, 2018 at 6:54 pm

Hi!! I Have A Few Questions, On Gravitar I Tried To CHange The Pic, And It Was Sayign The Wrong Pass, It DEFINITELY WASNT! If ANyone ould Give Me Some Advice On That, It WOuld Be Great, And Also, Ive been Looking Around On The Blog, Everyone Ses They Love It! And There is Loads To Do!! Im Pretty Sure I DOnt Know Abotu Soem Stuff (If This Sunds Liek Hate ITS RLLY NOT , Its Just i Think Theres ore To Do Than I Know ABout) So I Would Love For Ppl To Tell Me SOme Of Their Fave THings TO Do?

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
      February 9, 2018 at 2:08 am

The warriors games page is really fun! I would recommend that! Hmm… I don’t know what to do about the gravitar thing.

--Cheetah

• February 9, 2018 at 2:31 am

The warrior games page is fun as well as the tavern, and filling out forms on the fanfic organization page is fun to pass time!

• February 9, 2018 at 4:10 am

For some odd reason, you will have to make a gravatar account using the same email as your wordpress account. Then you can upload a picture on gravatar and it should work. Hope this helps!

Click my name!

• I see and Iris in the Shape of a Heart and Suddenly the World Makes Sense (Irismist, Irispaw)
      February 12, 2018 at 3:21 am

I love the fan-fiction ,fan-fiction organization, Hazelpage, and Live chat 😀

DIVERGENT IS AMAZING 😀

6. Thunderpaw (thunderheart)
    February 9, 2018 at 2:11 pm

Greetings new members i am thunderpaw, lord of all things involving cheese!😜

7. February 9, 2018 at 5:44 pm

Hai there, I am HoneySprint/Paw/kit, and I am new here! I can’t wait to enter the blog clan world, and become a loyal member!!!

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
      February 9, 2018 at 10:52 pm

Hey! I’m Cheetahpaw/spark!!!! Welcome to the blog! Hope you have fun here! We all sure do!! wow that was a lot of exclamation points

--Cheetah

• February 10, 2018 at 6:58 am

Hi Honeysprint! I’m Asterstorm, and you can call me Aster or Meowing Aster 😆! I like your name 😸! Welcome to this wonderful place 🎉🎊!

As the storm...

• February 11, 2018 at 4:57 pm

Thank you so much! I think this place is awesome too <3

• Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkitfeather)
      February 10, 2018 at 7:46 pm

Hey Honeysprint! Welcome to BlogClan. You’ll have a great time here! My name is Wrenkit/freather,but you can call me Wren.

• Riv Is Suddenly And Strangely Craving Chocolate (Riverpaw/frost)
      February 13, 2018 at 12:38 am

Hey Honeysprint! 🙂 Welcome to the Blog, I hope I see you around! 😀

Artist, writer, blogclanner

8. Whisperfeather
    February 10, 2018 at 8:39 pm

Hi guys! I’m back! I forgot I was on here, oops….
    That’s why I fell inactive

9. Vivisawesome83
    February 11, 2018 at 2:40 am

Hello I’m Ashkit I’m new

Vivienne Hunter <3 :) :D :P

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Gorging Herself on Chocolate❤️
      February 11, 2018 at 4:35 am

Hello Ashkit!

--Cheetah

• February 11, 2018 at 8:11 am

Hi Ashkit welcome to Blogclan! I’m Asterstorm, and you can call me Aster or Meowing Aster 😜! Btw, you can change your name posted out into Ashkit too through the small button on the top right corner 😺. Because we prefer using a warrior name here, but it’s ok if you keep your name that you’re using now 😉.

As the storm...

• February 11, 2018 at 4:56 pm

Welcome Ash kit! Its a pleasure to have you here

• February 11, 2018 at 4:56 pm

Hi Ashkit, I’m Ebonypaw but I’d prefer if you’d call me by my warrior name, Ebonyrain or Rainy! 🙂

• Riv Is Suddenly And Strangely Craving Chocolate (Riverpaw/frost)
      February 13, 2018 at 12:36 am

Hey Ashkit! 😀 I’m Riverpaw, but you can call me Riv.

Artist, writer, blogclanner

10. Alpenglow; One Who Roleplays Way Too Much
    February 12, 2018 at 5:04 pm

Hullo! I’m new; my warrior name is Alpenglow but you can call me either Alpen or Glow if ya want. I’m a digital artist and the subject of my art is pretty much always… well… guess. Warrior cats. This blog seems like an interesting place to share interests and such ^D^

• Riv Is Suddenly And Strangely Craving Chocolate (Riverpaw/frost)
      February 13, 2018 at 12:37 am

Welcome Alpen! If you love Warriors and cats this place is for you! 😀

Artist, writer, blogclanner

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Gorging Herself on Chocolate❤️
      February 13, 2018 at 1:00 am

Hi Alpenglow!!! You have a really cool name. There are a ton of fellow artists for you to hang out with on BlogClan and I know you’ll love it here! I’m Cheetah by the way 🙂

--Cheetah

• February 13, 2018 at 4:48 am

Hi Alpenglow! I’m Asterstorm, and you can call me Aster or Meowing Aster 😆! Welcome to Blogclan! I love drawing warrior cats too, but on a traditional paper (and always too lazy to post them out 😛). I’m looking forward to seeing your works 😸!

As the storm...