Kate Cary takes your privacy seriously and treat your personal data with the care and consideration it deserves. By using the Kate Cary website, you consent to the collection and use of your data as outlined in this policy.
What personal information do we collect?
- Personal information is taken when you email us or when you resister as a user via WordPress. The only information we will have is your email address unless you choose to share more.
- If you phone us, we may ask for your email address and phone number if appropriate, so we can respond to your enquiry.
- We may receive information that you send as part of correspondence you send to us – e.g. an email reporting an issue.
- We use tools such as Google Analytics to provide us with further information about our website users that helps us understand how we are receiving incoming web traffic. The data collected through Google Analytics will include information such as what type of device and which internet browser you have used. This helps us improve how we present our online information to ensure we’re providing a good user experience.
- We use an SSL certificate to help ensure your personal information is kept safe. An SSL certificate works by encrypting your personal information, such as your password or credit card number, so if it was grabbed en route from you to us, it would be unreadable.
How do we use your data?
- We’ll use any contact information you provide to respond to your enquiries and correspond with you further if appropriate.
- If you opt into our mailing list we may send you email updates of news and activity relating to Kate Cary Ltd. You may opt out of these emails at any point.
- We may also use your personal information to contact you on any administrative matters.
- We’ll also use and analyse your data in various ways to make our service better.
How we won’t use your data
- Your personal data is private and protected by law. We will not share your personal data with another company or release your data publicly.
- We won’t SPAM you.
- We won’t release any of your private information publicly.
- We won’t continue to email you if you opt out of our email database,
We may disclose information to authorities where it is necessary to comply with the law.
If you would like any of your personal information withdrawing from our records, you can do so here or you can contact email@example.com.
If you would like to lodge a complaint about the way in which we handle your data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy was last updated 24th May 2018. We reserve the right to update this policy without notice.