The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

16,408 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. hazelspots
    October 7, 2017 at 9:30 am

sometimes i want to lay in bed
    and just have a good cry

sometimes, my electric blanket stops working and i have to unplug it five times for it to work
    sometimes i have to deal with emotionally broken down people
    sometimes, i have to be the guy on the other end of the suicide hotline even though i have no psychology degree
    sometimes i wonder if i even have true friends or if everyone just feels sorry for me???
    sometimes i worry about the emotional state of people on blogclan
    sometimes i take their emotional state and sort of place it on myself so i feel that way too
    sometimes people are buttholes
    sometimes people are anti-lgbtqia+ and it annoys me to no end

sometimes i just want to lay in bed
    and have a good cry

• Firewisp (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
      October 8, 2017 at 3:27 am

Hazel, I’m sorry you have to deal with that. I want you to know that you do have true friends, both in real life and on BlogClan. I worry about everyone here too, but the best we can do is give advice and hugs, which it sounds like you need right now. It makes me angry that people are anti-lgbtqia+, and I wish people weren’t. I just wish people would accept each other no matter gender identity or sexual orientation. If you want to cry, remember it’s good to cry sometimes, and acknowledge that you’re sad. *huggles*

• Snow that Falls on Halloween(Snowpaw/Snowcloud)
      October 9, 2017 at 4:52 pm

Everyone on BlogClan are friends, we support each other. When one of us is tired or want to have a good cry, cry out loud, take a rest. Just to remember: You are not alone, and we love you~ One of my teachers told me,” If you’re tired, take a rest, just remember to stand up, and you will see the bright future.”

2. October 7, 2017 at 2:34 pm

I just wanted to share this song because I think it’s very inspirational and it makes me feel better when I’m down, with promises of better days. ^^ 😀 (Just a warning, it does have a curse word or two in it, if this bothers you a lot, you can ignore this.)

I’m constantly thinking about you all, I know you’re strong and can get through the pain. You’re all amazing, and remember, if it seems like nobody cares, or nobody’s there, I’m here for you. <3 -huggles- <3

3. October 7, 2017 at 2:38 pm

I’m almost crying thinking about how much BlogClan has done for me and how many amazing memories I’ve made here. I really love you guys so much, thank you again for SW. I want to hopefully someday give back to this community that has given so much to me. You’re all amazing, and I love you all. Thanks for being by my side in some of my darkest times. I can’t express my appreciation enough. Thank you to everyone. <3 <3 <3

• Streamspookyshadows (Streampaw)
      October 7, 2017 at 6:07 pm

I think we can agree on what to say to this-

You’re always welcome! 😀 <3

• Firewisp (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
      October 8, 2017 at 3:33 am

Willow, you are an awesome person, and we all care for and love you too! I’m very proud to be a part of BlogClan, and to have met all of these incredible people, including you 🙂

4. Streamspookyshadows (Streampaw)
    October 7, 2017 at 4:09 pm

Hey y’all. If you’re one of my friends you might have heard some of this already, but I feel like I need to get this out.

I’ve been feeling kinda emotionally numb lately, and I don’t know why. Like, if it’s a joke or something I genuinely laugh and find it funny, but when it comes to let’s say nighttime, I just feel… empty. As in I’m still concious, but the emotional side of me fades in and out, especially towards sadness. Which doesn’t help because my imagination is all over the place and I often end up thinking about death/the world ending which I have to physically hurt myself so I will stop thinking about it. And sometimes I think if I cry, it’ll feel better, but I can’t- as in my eyes physically don’t tear up. Sometimes it’s more sad than empty. Often it’s both, swapping in and out. It’s one of the reasons I haven’t been sleeping well, because it forces me to stay awake until around midnight where I practically pass out in my bed.

Sometimes I feel like slumping on the table and giving up, except I cant, because I’m a scholarship student and “a model for the 6th graders” and I feel like I have to be polite and not get into trouble and stuff. Even playing my instruments (piano and clarinet) don’t help because I’m so scared I’m going to embarass myself in the keyboard sectional concert, and I have to not let my mom suspect anything because she doesn’t understand and won’t understand.

At the same time, I’m trying to stay friends with my best friend, whose mom hates me and this other girl named Redpaw and is threatening to draw my best friend out of our school because she isn’t socialising a lot and hanging out with us instead. There’s also the worry about Crowpaw, who’s in hospital, and my grades, and trying to keep what little of my reputation that remains. On top of that, there’s my piano grades, my band piece and being polite to the teachers. Everyone I know is stressed out and worried and I keep trying to be the peacemaker and solve problems and arguments and now I’m in the middle of almost all the pointless drama that’s going on right now. Everyone I know is expecting me to be kind and understanding. Birdpaw is having anger issues and she is constantly stressed because of things and I’m afraid she might get suspended or leave the school, or worse, stay and take it out on me, because i’m the only one with the lack of backbone to stand up to her, even when she’s making things worse for herself.

Singing is one of the only things that keeps me relatively sane, but my best friend has a strange hatred for singing and keeps telling me to shut up whenever I start humming anything under my breath. Redpaw has already stopped being my friend and last year two of my best friends left this school, and my current friends will either not understand or are too worried themselves. I can’t tell anyone irl, because they won’t understand either. And I just… I don’t know.

Sorry.

• Shadowedsoul/Shadowedpaw
      October 7, 2017 at 8:23 pm

Hugs

• Firewisp (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
      October 8, 2017 at 6:28 am

Stream, don’t be sorry. That is a lot of stress you should not have to shoulder by yourself. Please don’t hurt yourself, could you try and think of things you like and foucus on that when you feel empty or sad? If you are having trouble sleeping I suggest asking if you have melatonin around your house. It helps me when I have trouble sleeping, and if you do have some hopefully it will help you. I’d tell a school counsler about all the stress of being a model student, and see if they have any advice. If you are nervous for the concert, I’d count to ten and take deep breaths, my friend told me it really helps her when she’s getting ready for a band concert. I’m sorry your best friend’s mom hates you and Redpaw. That is unfair to you, your best friend, and Redpaw. I hope Crowpaw gets out of the hospital soon! I know the stress about grades all to well, but just know that no matter what grades you get they don’t define you, and neither does your reputation. Just try and practice your piano and band piece so you get more comfortable with it. Could you possibly tell your friends that while you care for them all, you are very stressed as well and can’t handle them all piling their problems onto you. As for Birdpaw, I don’t really know what to say but I hope things get better. I’m also sorry about Redpaw and your two best friends moving away. I really hope everything gets better. *huggles*

5. Snowy Breeze that Chills Hearts (Snowbreeze)
    October 7, 2017 at 4:27 pm

Ack, I’m so nervous about posting this here. As some of you may know, I draw, and I feel like I’m getting NOWHERE, this being the reason why my DeviantArt account is empty. Buuutttt, only to share with BlogClan, here’s some unfinished sketches of mine. I also posted this on the Tavern, I don’t know why I am posting them here, but I just don’t like them that much and I’m stuck. Sorry for poor image quality on some of them. Please let me know what you think I should do to improve.

• Snowy Breeze that Chills Hearts (Snowbreeze)
      October 7, 2017 at 7:33 pm

This link might work better: https://imgur.com/a/hPaHs

• Firewisp (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
      October 8, 2017 at 6:32 am

I think they all look really good! If you don’t think they are good enough, just practice and don’t be afraid to experiment with how you draw things 🙂

• October 8, 2017 at 5:56 pm

*hugs* I think they all look amazing, Snowy! <3 I think this might be you being overly-critical on yourself. (Did that sound mean? I'm really sorry if it did!) I would try posting one or two of them on DeviantArt, and ask for advice. I hope you feel better about this soon! <3 <3 <3

6. Spookyflower
    October 7, 2017 at 5:42 pm

Well, I guess u can say I’m scared. Why do I read creepypasta anyways? I’m Christian, and I feel like I shouldn’t be exposing myself to this subject. Sorry about talking about this shaky subject….

• Firewisp (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
      October 8, 2017 at 7:35 am

If you feel like you shouldn’t be exposing yourself to something, you probably shouldn’t. *hugs*

• October 8, 2017 at 5:54 pm

*hugs* Try not to keep exposing yourself to them. I hope you feel better soon, Nighty. <3 <3 <3

7. Dance of Haunted Sun
    Dance of Haunted Sun
    October 7, 2017 at 8:39 pm

Here are some positive pictures for you all! 😀 ❤
    And a few quotes: “You are stronger than your challenges and your challenges are making you stronger.” — Karen Salmansohn
    “Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you decided to look beyond the imperfections.” — Unknown
    “Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today.” — Will Rogers

• Swirl of Spooky Halloween Leaves at Dusk/ Devilish Duskpaw
      October 8, 2017 at 12:55 am

Awwww sunny thank you! Those were beautiful! ❤️❤️❤️

🏳️‍🌈 PRIDE 🏳️‍🌈

• Firewisp (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
      October 8, 2017 at 3:38 am

I love those quotes!

8. October 7, 2017 at 8:45 pm

I’m sorry, I know I just posted here. But I have this colossal problem.

My middle school band teacher was arrested last night for having an innapropriate relationship with a student.

I’m at marching band right now, there are a lot of graduates from my middle school and he’s our music director, it’s hitting everybody really hard. Nobody could focus during rehearsal, a lot of people were crying (including me)lleeehe, it’s nuts. Our skit night was canceled and our rehearsal is ending in about a half an hour. It’s crazy. I feel like I could wake up any minute and this would be all a dream. He’s not going to be the band director anymore. I can’t imagine that. My brother is still in that program and I’m worried for him and the program in the future. I will do everything I can to make sure they still have concerts and parades and go to Disneyland but I don’t know what I can do. I know the band program is continuing, so that’s something. This guy was a huge mentor to me and so many others, and we all looked up to him so much. I want to check on my band friends but I don’t know what to say and I’m worried they won’t have heard and I don’t want to tell them. It’s on the news and everything. It’s crazy. I’m a mess. Everyone’s a mess. This kind of thing has never happened to me before. I don’t know how to deal with it.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

Flo's Creative Halloween Name
      October 7, 2017 at 8:52 pm

*hugs* Oh, Wavey, that’s awful- I’m sorry 🙁 I can’t imagine how you must feel right now, but know that we’ll always be around for you to vent to <3 It may be hard to handle but just know that you're not going to be alone in any of this. As for the band program, I'm sure the concerts/parades/etc will still be able to go on! <3

It's crazy, you shouldn't have to deal with it but you'll have your fellow band friends to help you deal <3 I'm here for you if you ever need to rant or if you need anything at all :)

BlogTeam Mod (& a Hufflepuff)

• Bloody Booheart
      October 7, 2017 at 9:41 pm

I’m so sorry Wavey! That is extremely unfair. You shouldn’t be having to go through this. I think the best thing you can do for your band friends is to be with them and get through this together. I know this is really awful, but I hope it will all get better soon. *Huggles* <3

(I know, lousy advice 😛 )

• Shadowedsoul/Shadowedpaw
      October 7, 2017 at 9:42 pm

*huggles*

• Spookyflower
      October 8, 2017 at 1:28 am

I’m so sorry wavey…. huggles

• Wistep
      October 8, 2017 at 2:48 am

I’m so sorry, Wavey. That’s terrible news either way, and you don’t deserve to hear these things. I have a very sinkish feeling it’s the person on the news but regardless…. it’s just not something good at all. My heart goes out to you and all of your band friends. <3

• October 8, 2017 at 5:53 pm

*hugs* I’m really sorry, Wavey. That sounds awful. <3 I hope you feel better soon! <3 <3 <3

• Firewisp (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
      October 8, 2017 at 9:52 pm

Oh my gosh, that’s is horrible. I am so sorry Wavey. I hope everthing gets better soon. *huggles*

• Aquapaw/Aquacloud/Aquaspook
      October 8, 2017 at 11:44 pm

I’m sorry Wavey. *huggles*

• October 9, 2017 at 2:21 am

Oh no! I’m so sorry, Wavey! I can’t imagine how you feel right now. Hopefully everything turns out alright for you and your brother and all of your friends! *huggles*

9. October 7, 2017 at 9:55 pm

So me and my friends were talking about Foxpaw, and I asked what I ever did to her to make her hate me so much, and all of them agreed that I had been really mean to her. I tried to tell them that I only started acting kinda mean to her AFTER she tried to choke me. They said that I was still mean to her before then (which I wasn’t, I was only mean to her after she tried to choke me the first time because seriously, if someone tried to choke you, wouldn’t you be unhappy with them?). Now I’m really wondering if it was me who had started the whole thing, but I’m sure it was her. I just don’t know what to do…

• Bloody Booheart
      October 7, 2017 at 10:34 pm

Ask them what you did to be mean to her. And she tried to choke you? What’s that story?

• October 9, 2017 at 1:54 am

Yeah I don’t exactly remember why but one time one the bus she just tried to choke me and she did it at school once (and a teacher was walking by and somehow she didn’t get caught) and she did it on the bus again and she was just all around violent…
        She also stabbed us with forks whenever she was angry about something, threw a broken spoon at my other friend’s eye, and tried to choke a different friend, and yeah you get the idea.

• Bloody Booheart
          October 9, 2017 at 2:07 pm

I’m so sorry! If she tried to choke people and stab you with forks and throw spoons then it definitely isn’t your fault! <3 *Huggles*

Flo's Creative Halloween Name
      October 8, 2017 at 1:32 am

*hugs* I’m sorry, that must be a tough situation to be in 🙁 She tried to choke you? Regardless of whether you’d bean mean to her or not, if she tried to hurt you like that, it clearly wouldn’t have stayed a healthy friendship.

I think that really, if you wanted to, you could try apologizing to her, but if you don’t want to, don’t feel like you need to. I don’t know much about what happened, but choking you was a terrible thing and being unhappy with someone who did that to you is a reasonable reaction.

BlogTeam Mod (& a Hufflepuff)

• Firewisp (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
      October 8, 2017 at 3:37 am

I agree with Blue, you should probably ask what they think you did to be mean to her. I am shocked she tried to choke you. That is unacceptable. I am so sorry that happened. *hugs*

• October 8, 2017 at 5:51 pm

*hugs* Maybe you should try apologizing to her, to try to fix things, even if you didn’t start things with her. I’m sorry I don’t have better advice. I hope you can fix things. <3 <3 <3

• October 9, 2017 at 2:57 am

Maybe talk to Foxpaw and try to figure out the direct actions that made her mad, and don’t do it in the future. But it wasn’t all your fault, Darkie. Even if you may have been harsh to her (which might not have happened, and even if it did it wasn’t with bad intentions) the lengths she went were so unnecessary. Don’t dwell on it. It’s not your fault. If she’s willing to choke you she’s not a friend to be kept. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

10. Spookyflower
    October 8, 2017 at 2:03 am

Well…… um I have this crush, but I’m too shy to say anything voluntarily to him. Halp

• Firewisp (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
      October 8, 2017 at 3:22 am

I’d try to plan out what you want to say to him, and then maybe try to find a time where you could tell him? That’s the best I can say. I hope everything works out Nighty. *hugs*

• October 8, 2017 at 5:48 pm

*hugs* Maybe try to rehearse what you want to say to him? And plan ahead? I’m not really sure, I’m really sorry. I hope things go well! <3 <3 <3

• October 8, 2017 at 7:15 pm

I have the exact same problem right now, so you’re not alone 😛 I know how hard it can be to talk to someone you really like, but my advice would be to try to stand near him whenever you can, however weird that sounds. Don’t do it so it’s super obvious, of course, but eventually he might get the message and strike up a conversation with you before you have to do it yourself. It’s worked for me pretty well before. *huggles*

• Aquapaw/Aquacloud/Aquaspook
      October 8, 2017 at 11:47 pm

Start out with something simple like “hi”. Then, start to ask if you have anything in common, and start making conversation. I hope this helps!☺

• October 9, 2017 at 2:58 am

I have no experience so my advice is probably going to be terrible sorry 😛 just go up to him and talk to him, bring a friend for support, ask about something you have in common. Good luck! *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Snow that Falls on Halloween(Snowpaw/Snowcloud)
      October 9, 2017 at 4:37 pm

Well, you don’t really need to tell him your feelings, not I’m going to scare you, but when I confess my feelings to a boy he usually rejects me(I don’t know it’s my problem or not). You can make friends with him first, and if he likes to talk to you in private(like chatting in class, call you, send messages to you, or even better: Dating you outside), you can tell him your feeling and I’m pretty sure you will succeed.