The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs.ย This is still the best place to come if youโ€™re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClanโ€ฆ

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

12,036 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. Spookyflower
    October 11, 2017 at 12:22 am

I have my period I HARE HATE HATE HATE HATE IT

• Duskpaw
      October 11, 2017 at 4:33 am

Yeah actually me too. AND YES I HATE IT SO MUCH! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
      *hugglesssssssss*

• Fawkes Tail's Evil Twin
      October 11, 2017 at 4:34 am

I feel you, bruh!!!! Mine stopped at the moment (thank StarClan. I’m about to go on a youth [group] retreat that’s three days about so yay). But man they are sooo annoying! It also feels weird too (sorry this is TMI but like you can feel it coming out. Agh sorry, lol).
      It is cleansing your body though. But still. Why do they have to be so annoying?! ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ซ
      Huggles!!!! Don’t worry it’ll stop in a week or so. ๐Ÿ™‚ (Mine started at school. Ugh thankfully the school day was almost over but when my mom came to pick me up I was like “I gotta go to the bathroom! Byez!!” Thankfully I had a pad in my purse that day)

• Mutant Lion (Lionfire)
      October 11, 2017 at 4:05 pm

I can relate ๐Ÿ™ They always happen at the least convenient time somehow *huggles*

• Duskpaw
        October 12, 2017 at 5:58 am

Ikr, mine started one time when my friend invited me to a pool party and I borrowed her swimsuit… oh god, I don’t even want to think about that…

• October 12, 2017 at 6:13 pm

I got mine on the last few days of camp at our big pool party where everyone was in the pool ๐Ÿ˜›

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• October 12, 2017 at 7:40 pm

I always tend to get them whilst on school trips, holidays or when people are over ๐Ÿ˜›

• Swirl of Spooky Halloween Leaves at Dusk/ Devilish Duskpaw
              October 13, 2017 at 12:20 am

Same

๐ŸŽถ Six Geese a-Laying ๐ŸŽถ

• October 11, 2017 at 7:37 pm

Oh donโ€™t worry I donโ€™t think any one like it
      Hugs I got mine last year

• October 11, 2017 at 7:44 pm

I’m sorry! Unfortunately that’s a part of female life. Try not to dwell on it and let it make your days worse. It’ll be over soon! *huggles*

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• October 11, 2017 at 7:50 pm

*hugs* It’ll go away soon, luckily! ๐Ÿ˜€ I hope you feel better in the mean time! <3 <3 <3

insert siggie here

• Fireleap (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
      October 11, 2017 at 9:52 pm

Ugh, they suck. Worst part of the month. *hugs*

• Darkwindspirit (Dark Spirit in the Wind)
      October 12, 2017 at 2:07 am

Oh yeah I had my first one just recently! I know how it feels so I hope you feel better! I know it can be such a pain at school to have to go to the bathroom every five seconds. Just hang tight until it ends!

• October 14, 2017 at 2:37 am

Ugh. WHY IM SCREAMING IN PAIN NOW

2. October 11, 2017 at 8:10 pm

I got an 8/12 correct on a quiz today. I’m disappointed with myself. ๐Ÿ™

insert siggie here

• Sky
      October 11, 2017 at 10:01 pm

I totally understand that.

I cry over A- haha

'Tis the season to be JOLLY!!!

• Duskpaw
        October 12, 2017 at 5:56 am

Same! I got a B+ on an essay last week, and I totally freaked out. Even though it was one of the best in the class (a bunch of people got C’s)…

• DewDOOM
      October 11, 2017 at 10:13 pm

We are in the same boat right now, Fallen, so you aren’t alone. *hugs*

• Fireleap (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
      October 11, 2017 at 11:08 pm

I’m sorry you feel that way Fallen. Just try to remember, you did your best. A grade doesn’t define who you are. *huggles*

• October 12, 2017 at 12:39 am

I feel that way too all the time! But it’s important to remember that the quiz won’t define your grade or how smart you are and it’ll be easy to get your grade back up. *huggles*

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Darkwindspirit (Dark Spirit in the Wind)
      October 12, 2017 at 2:10 am

It is all right! You probably get better grades than a lot of other people in your class, and if not, you just got a keep on trying! I know, I cry every time I get a b on a test or in a subject, and if I get a c, I bawl out on the couch for two hours and then drown my sorrows in tv lol. HANG IN THERE, HUGS!

• Spookyflower
      October 12, 2017 at 2:56 am

U tried ur best…. You will do better next time! ๐Ÿ˜€ Hugglessszzz

• Duskpaw
      October 12, 2017 at 5:55 am

Yeah, I understand that and feel the same way sometimes. Don’t worry about it too much. It’s just one grade, and as long as you learn from your mistakes and know you tried your best, you shouldn’t be disappointed. I’m sure you will do better on the next one. Good luck!

3. Sky
    October 11, 2017 at 10:08 pm

Hey, in reply to all of you about my previous comment here….

The truth is, my parents don’t know that I’m on BlogClan and they don’t approve of me reading “those kiddy cat books grades too easy for you.” They dislike me writing fanfiction(“you won’t get money off of that!”) And they only let me on scratch, a coding website, because they think that I’ll only code there.

'Tis the season to be JOLLY!!!

• October 12, 2017 at 12:48 am

What I said still stands. You have to talk to them. They’ll never understand how you think if you don’t. Tell them that there’s more to life than money, that those “kiddy cat books” are about romance and drama and mystery, etc. A lot of parents have this vision in their head of what their child does that is very stereotypical and often completely wrong, and the child is suffering because they don’t talk about it and the parent completely believes in their “vision.” But when the child and parent talk about it, they’re able to see things through the child’s perspective and things are much better for the child. Of course this doesn’t always happen, but it does very often. And if it doesn’t, it can still lead to the same thing and other things may work.

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Bewitched Dawn (Dawnpaw/Dawnbringer)
      October 12, 2017 at 3:22 am

I understand what you mean. My parents say the same thing.

The only way I can go on here is to pretend that I’m doing this thing called “Khan Academy”

I'm Doing BlogClan Homework

• October 12, 2017 at 12:38 pm

My excuse is “I’m doing homework” ๐Ÿ˜€

• Duskpaw
          October 12, 2017 at 2:55 pm

Mine is… something? *closes door*

• Bewitched Dawn (Dawnpaw/Dawnbringer)
          October 12, 2017 at 3:32 pm

Yeah, I do that too. Which makes them think that I get a lot of homework (they refuse to think I’m dumb) ๐Ÿ˜›

I'm Doing BlogClan Homework

• Spookyflower
      October 12, 2017 at 4:01 am

Talk to them. They are NOT KIDDY CAT BOOKS. We love ur fan fiction. Don’t stop writing them. Huggles

• October 12, 2017 at 12:39 pm

They really aren’t “kiddy.” There’s death and gore and battles and sickness. In short, things that would scare some kids.

• Fireleap (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
      October 12, 2017 at 4:10 am

As Wavey said, could you try to talk it over with your parents? *huggles*

• Fawkes Tail's Evil Twin
        October 12, 2017 at 6:11 am

Warriors? Warriors are childish?! Ok firstly, yeah they may be, but there is DEATH, there is MYSTERY, the writing is AMAZING, it is THRILLING, it is HUMOROUS! No one should judge a book by its cover (or its movie ๐Ÿ˜›). Like Wavey said, talk to your parents. They won’t know if they don’t like it or think it’s kiddish if they don’t read/try it! You can’t just assume something.
        My mom knows about BlogClan and so does my sister because I hate lying and I told them it is a very safe site with a “warrior code” to it and since they love warriors (yes my mom loves it! She is pestering me about me reading Firestar’s Quest soon/fast so that she can read it [i usually read Warriors to them so she wants me to read it so that I can read it to them. It refreshes my memory which is nice ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜œ]) my mom allows me to be on here. It’s not good to keep secrets from your parents but if it’s really necessary then I guess so but they just want to keep you safe, that’s all, cause they care about you.

“The truth is the only thing that matters, ever.” ~ Hollyleaf ๐Ÿ˜›

Once you tell the truth and all is forgiven and talked out, you can move forward.
        Huggles!!! I hope that one day your parents will understand how Warriors is amazing and not kiddish and actually changes lives and make people happy (it sure changed mine and it makes me look at things differently and helps me figure things out. It also comforts me and the characters in it some I can relate to and that always makes you feel better when there’s someone who can relate, even if it’s a cat from a fictional/half realistic book series ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‰).

• October 12, 2017 at 7:03 am

Tell your parents that writing warriors is good practice as you arenโ€™t going to get any better at writing if you donโ€™t practice.

Also, why would warriors have all of those memes that are like(I have quoting memes) โ€œYou know for kidsโ€ it wasnโ€™t violent and romantic

I am allowed on scratch as well but I just play warrior cats games

• October 14, 2017 at 2:40 am

My mom: ” Stop reading those kitty cat books!”
      My dad:”Its higher then her reading level.”
      I nagged my dad to read the books ๐Ÿ˜œ

4. DewDOOM
    October 11, 2017 at 10:24 pm

I got a C- on a lab in science today. I feel so horrible about it because it’s the worst grade I’ve gotten all year and I’m too much of a perfectionist. I decided to retake it to boost my grade to a B so I went at lunch so I didn’t eat today, even though we were allowed but I didn’t want to waste time. Five other people from my class were there because it’s the first graded lab and apparently everyone does poorly on it but I still felt horrible. My teacher knew I was upset and was actually pretty nice about and she said it happens to everyone at some point and I’m still a good student but I don’t believe her. I’m beating myself up over it even though it’s just one grade. For some reason, I’ve always measured my self-worth by the percentage in the grade book or something like that. To take a retest it’s policy to have to fill out this sheet. You have to write why you did badly and what you’re going to do better next time, and it was worded in a way that made me feel like a bad student who was disrespectful to the teacher or didn’t use their time wisely. I did everything I was supposed to in class, I guess I just didn’t understand the questions the way I was supposed to. I also have to get it signed by my parents, who are going to be so disappointed. It’s like the sheets in elementary school you had to fill out if you did something bad and your parents have to sign it. I didn’t even fail the lab, I just wanted a retake so I could get the highest possible score. Maybe I’m just overreacting, but I’m so down on myself right now.

• October 12, 2017 at 12:42 am

I’m sorry Dewy. I’m sure your parents will understand. It’s great that you’re taking initiative to get a better grade and I know you’ll do well. A grade doesn’t define you. There is so much more to you than just that. I’m a perfectionist and I do this too and it sucks, but in a few weeks you’ll have forgotten about it. *huggles*

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Darkwindspirit (Dark Spirit in the Wind)
      October 12, 2017 at 2:28 am

I can completely relate! That happens whenever I get a bad grade, I feel like i am super stupid if I don’t get and A, and if I get a b, I feel like I could done better, and getting a c makes me feel like I’ve hit rock bottom, But what we both need to realize, is that it is going to be ok. Think to yourself, why am I so sad about this bad grade? Answer: Because you are above average! You strive to be the best you can be, and that is amazing! Quite a few people who would be considered ‘average’ most likely get c’s every other test. They just need to work harder to get to their goal, but you already work extremely hard! You get one bad grade and feel disappointed in yourself, but that just shows how much you have the ability to excel! you can go higher all by yourself- It’s like your super power! Don’t be ashamed, and don’t let people judge you for that when they get grades like that all the time. Secretly, everyone is jealous of you. Keep working hard! Keep being you!

Wow that was really DEEP. :flips hair: I may have just inspired myself :p

• Sky
      October 12, 2017 at 3:03 am

Oh my gosh that must suck! At my school, you can retake if your score is lower than a 70%.

Maybe, if your school has a suggestion box, you could write a little slip without signing your name about how the retake form should be different?

• Darkwindspirit (Dark Spirit in the Wind)
        October 12, 2017 at 8:16 pm

Oh mine to! It’s like, some people want to get a better grade, and it doesn’t have to be below 70, I think if they wanna be like that, It should be at least below 80%!

• The Legend of Sleepy Wollow (just kidding it's Wistep!)
      October 12, 2017 at 3:18 am

Oh, Dewy, I feel you.
      School grades are literally my life. They’re probably the only thing I’m ‘good’ at. But then, I get a bout of depression, kaboom, my grades plummet down from an A+ to an A for the most important subjects ever (language arts and math). I know what it feels like to be upset about that score on the paper; I care quite a lot about it, but I really can’t always be perfect. And sometimes it’s the stupidest mistakes ever.
      If you feel like doing a retake, please do. If it makes you feel happier, please do it. As for the parent disappointment thing, I’m also pretty familiar with it. But you just have to accept that you are not perfect (I know, the perfectionist urge), and no one else is either. I do want to be the best. I, well, was the best for a while. But no one can have perfect grades forever. You worked hard. <3

• Fireleap (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
      October 12, 2017 at 4:14 am

Dewy, I’m really sorry. I know that must feel horrible. It is important to remember though, that you did your best! I’m sure your parents will understand. *huggles*

• Duskpaw
      October 12, 2017 at 5:48 am

Aww sorry dewy. I think your parents will understand. I mean, you sound like a great student, and I think they’ll be proud of you no matter what. And at least you get to retake it for a better grade!
      But just remember… it is just one grade, and one grade doesn’t define how good of a student you are. Everyone gets a not-so-great grade on something at some point in their life. It’s okay. It’s only the first lab, I’m sure you’ll do better next time. Don’t be too hard on yourself. You are a smart, amazing person.
      And good luck on the next lab!

• October 12, 2017 at 2:47 pm

*hugs* I’m sorry about your grade, Dew! Your parents will understand if you explain the whole situation, I’m sure. Good luck on bringing the grade up, Dew! You’ll do wonderfully! <3 <3 <3

insert siggie here

5. October 12, 2017 at 1:46 am

So my one friend has been acting kinda weird lately. She’s always ganging up on me with this one other friend of mine, who I’ll get to soon. Today I accidentally spilled a bit of paint on the cover of her library book and she completely freaked out. We were working on these social studies project and she was in my group, but she completely embarrassed me by yelling at me. The whole class got quiet and I was probably blushing so hard and the teacher had to come over. I was also probably more mad at her than she was at me. Plus the book was hardcover and the jacket wasn’t on and now that it’s cleaned off it just looks like a small stain. I don’t know why she got so worked up.
    The friend she’s been ganging up on me with says she doesn’t hate me but she always seems like it. At least to me, because everyone in my grade either likes me or hates me. Anyway, the two of them recently made up this thing and they call themselves the Siamese Twins and it is really freaking annoying. The three of us are in the same math class, and me and the friend that yelled at me about the book and two other friends of mine all sit at the same table, same seats. Ever since the Siamese Twins thing came up, the other Siamese Twin has been sitting in the seat I usually sit in, next to the friend that yelled at me about the book, so I’m forced to sit with all the really annoying boys. Because she’s been so annoying and…well, different than she had been before the Siamese Twins, I’ve been ignoring her and for the past two weeks we barely spoke a word to each other. I’m guessing she’s caught on that I’m not happy with her because she’s only talking to me when she needs to. I mostly answer with dark glares then a curt nod or shake of my head or something
    And the one that yelled at me this morning? She’s stopped sitting with me and my other friends and has been sitting with the other freaking Siamese Twin. I don’t have any freaking idea why. What have I done to her? If the one I’ve been ignoring asks me why I’ve been ignoring her, the question is what SHE did to ME. We had this contest in school and I screwed up and she really embarrassed me. What’s worse is that she got done first.
    As you might already know, two friends so far have had year-long fights. The first time me and the friend got back together, closer than before. Obviously Foxpaw ditched me, so that didn’t work out. For a whole year my friends tried to help me with my situation with Foxpaw, while she scarred up my hand and attempted to choke me, what, three or four times? The friend who yelled at me about the book this morning was the best. She tried to talk to Foxpaw, even though she new dang well that Foxpaw hated her. She tried to tell her that I really want to be friends with her. Foxpaw is a stupid idiot, and she just ignored her. But because she tried to help me, that friend has probably been one of the most loyal friends I have ever had. But now? I think this is the opposite of loyal. Sure, she yells at me sometimes, but she’s never actually gotten the whole class to shut up and look my way.
    What I’m also trying to get from the very short Foxpaw story is that she literally tortured me. I absolutely hated how she treated me like the underdog. So I’ve been doing it to the one I’ve been ignoring. I know I’m being a complete idiotic hypocrite by doing that, but I have to get it out somehow. I am hooooooooooooooorrrrrrrribbblleeeeeeeee at letting out anger the “correct” way. I’m one of those people who keeps it in and holds grudges and I hate that, but there’s no other way I can do it. I am really mad at her, and I just want her to feel what I felt last year. Like I said, I know I shouldn’t, but I’m a hypocrite that way. I just hate myself right now.

• October 12, 2017 at 2:02 am

my gosh this is long

• October 12, 2017 at 2:51 pm

*hugs* I don’t have any advice, I’m really sorry Darky. I hope you feel better soon!! Ily <3 <3 <3

insert siggie here

• Fireleap (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
      October 12, 2017 at 11:12 pm

I’m so sorry Darky? Can you possibly ask her if you two could talk about things? *huggles*

• Sky
      October 13, 2017 at 6:54 am

*hugs* I had that issue once. My case wasn’t as extreme, tho…

What I can say is: Talk it out. Sitting down and talking calmly may be the most impossible thing that could ever happen, but it’s really helpful.

If you feel like you can’t face-to-face talk with her, slipping notes into her locker or bag might work. You could express how you feel and respectfully ask her if something’s the problem.

Another thing you could do is put aside some time to think. What have you been doing recently with her? Why might this friend that seems to hate you be like that? Why is your friend acting this way, and what/who is the root of the problems?

6. Spookyflower
    October 12, 2017 at 2:57 am

Someone asked me to be their gf today idk what to say

• Fireleap (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
      October 12, 2017 at 4:08 am

If you feel the same way, say yes! If you don’t though, politely let them down. Hope all goes well! *huggles*

• Spookyflower
      October 12, 2017 at 5:02 am

Well, I don’t like him I don’t know what to say ๐Ÿ™

• Duskpaw
        October 12, 2017 at 5:40 am

WARNING- I have no personal experience with this stuff…
        But I’ll try to help. I would politely explain something about how you just don’t feel the same way about him and maybe thank him for the offer? Idk, I hope this helps…

• Fawkes Tail's Evil Twin
        October 12, 2017 at 6:21 am

You can tell him, “I’m really sorry. I like you as a friend (if he is) but I don’t feel the same way. I don’t want to hurt you or make you feel bad but I just don’t have the same feelings. Do you understand?”
        If you let him down politely in a kind and understanding way then hopefully he’d understand your not-wavering-feelings for him. Have sympathy for him and let him know that you hate “letting him down” like this. Hopefully he will another girl someday that will be his true love and that he will be happy with someone who was destined for him and someone who loves him with all her heart in a way that you “never could” (don’t have feelings for him). ๐Ÿ˜Š
        For more advice, don’t let him down like Appledusk to Mapleshade ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
        Hope I helped! May StarClan guide both of your pawsteps and may you have the courage and sympathy and kindness to say the right words. ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ’–

• October 12, 2017 at 7:05 am

If you donโ€™t like him then say โ€œIโ€™m really sorry but I donโ€™t like you in that wayโ€

I have experience one of my friends asked a boy out and he said that and they are still friends

• October 12, 2017 at 2:52 pm

*hugs* Try to let him down politely, and if you are friends, make it clear that you still want to be? I hope everything goes well. <3 <3 <3

insert siggie here

• Sky
      October 13, 2017 at 6:58 am

I have zero personal experience, but here goes…

You should never feel pressured to say yes just because you’re afraid of hurting the other person’s feelings. I myself am a perspective person, but the truth is, getting kindly rejected is better than getting accepted and then being in an one-way relationship.

Kindly turn down his offer. If he is your friend, tell him that you’d like to keep on being his friend. If he’s not a friend, then simply kindly say no. You could also always say that you’re not ready for this type of thing yet, but you would consider it if he asked in a year or two. If he’s a persistent person who won’t stop, you can always say that your parents won’t let you date.

7. Spookyflower
    October 12, 2017 at 6:23 am

Math test tomorrow….. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• October 12, 2017 at 2:53 pm

*hugs* Study lot’s, you’ll do great!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Good luck! <3 <3 <3

insert siggie here

• Duskpaw
      October 12, 2017 at 2:57 pm

Ahhh good luck…
      I’ve got a bog vocab test today (that was random)

• Swirl of Spooky Halloween Leaves at Dusk/ Devilish Duskpaw
        October 13, 2017 at 12:22 am

Omg seriously “bog”?
        *big

๐ŸŽถ Six Geese a-Laying ๐ŸŽถ

• October 12, 2017 at 7:49 pm

Good luck! ๐Ÿ˜€ <3

• Fireleap (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
      October 12, 2017 at 10:21 pm

I’m sure you’ll do great! *huggles*

• Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
      October 13, 2017 at 2:19 am

Good luck ๐Ÿ™‚

8. October 12, 2017 at 7:08 am

Um I might have a crush on someone but I donโ€™t know because Iโ€™ve never had a crush before
    Help
    Also it is awkward as he is my friends last crush and he turned my friend down when she asked him out, they are still friends but not that good friends
    I donโ€™t know what having a boyfriend means I have no experience in this help

Also because I have never had a crush I donโ€™t know what my sexuality is

Life is confusing

• Duskpaw
      October 12, 2017 at 3:22 pm

Yeah, I’m also super inexperienced…
      Well, i guess you can try to become better friends with him so there is a bigger chance he will say yes if you ask him out? Yeah, idk I’m bad with this stuff…
      And for your sexuality, there is still plenty of time to figure it out, don’t worry. You don’t have to decide now.
      Yes, life is definitely confusing… *huggles*

• Bewitched Dawn (Dawnpaw/Dawnbringer)
      October 12, 2017 at 3:36 pm

Are you sure you like him? Because most of the time I wonder if I really like a person and realize I don’t and two months later I realized I did ๐Ÿ˜›

I'm Doing BlogClan Homework

• Fawkes Tail's Evil Twin
        October 12, 2017 at 6:54 pm

You could be straight if you like the opposite gender but idk. I know I’m straight, that’s for sure (I’ve had a crush of my close guy friend since forever and I have another crush too. Sadly they both are far away in different states).

• October 12, 2017 at 9:02 pm

*hugs* I don’t have any advice, I’m really sorry Maple. I hope you can work it out. <3 <3 <3

insert siggie here

• Fireleap (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
      October 12, 2017 at 10:22 pm

I’m super bad at advice, but I hope everything goes well *huggles*

• Sky
      October 13, 2017 at 7:00 am

Zero experience, but…

It’s confusing when you get your first crush, I suppose. You don’t know what it feels like to love people that don’t share your blood. You just have to dig into your heart – what do you really feel about this person? Why do you like him?

It must also be awkward that he turned down your friend. But you can try talking with your friend about your feelings and try sorting it out.

9. Snowy Breeze that Chills Hearts (Snowbreeze)
    October 12, 2017 at 6:17 pm

I get really nervous whenever a teacher comes over . . . and I’m still freaked out over my art teacher. I know what to say kinda because of you guys . . . and thank you for that. <3 But I keep imagining ideas in my head about it going wrong and I just don't know. I also get nervous about my other tutors and sickness and need advice on how to survive both. It takes a lot out of me and I have no idea how to stop all the panic attacks from happening. I think it is HUGELY embarrassing to get a panic attack in front of someone, which is why I suck it up. I'm also afraid to cry, or to see other people (especially adults) cry, 'cause I don't know what to do with them. And all my emotions look fake! I know, I've looked the mirror when I'm genuinely angry and I look like a terrible actor who doesn't know emotions. I've looked in the mirror when I'm genuinely sad and I look like someone who is anything but sad and is trying to hard to look like I am but failing miserably. And because of this I always act happily in front of others, and I will go great lengths so that it looks like I'm not feeling anything else. And I'm creeped out by that. This is one of the many reasons why I am so scared about meeting my art teacher on Tuesday, because I just – UGHTHR8YETGR

I am lost. I am lost at what to do to make my life happier, whenever I try to UGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG
    When can someone PM me
    I'm not getting any replies on the Wiki, and I don't know if that's because our computer has a problem or if I'm just not getting any replies or I'M SO ANGRY
    ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY

HELP

• Fawkes Tail's Evil Twin
      October 12, 2017 at 7:11 pm

It’s okay calm down Snowy. I understand about your panic attacks and I know it’s hard (I honestly don’t know what to do either but I usually just try to comfort them by hugging them kinda. Idk). But Snowy you need to stop thinking all these negative thoughts. They’ll drag you down and the more you think them and the more you worry, the more you’ll never get/do to/what the/you place/want (let me know if that’s hard to read, lol. The left side goes with the left and the right goes with the right ๐Ÿ˜›) and it’ll take up your life and keep out the happiness that you need to survive these things. Think happy thoughts (if you’ve seen Hook, you’ll understand this quote)!!! I know some days it’s hard but I want you to stand up tall, wipe away your tears once you’ve let them all out and took some breaths, have confidence, tell yourself over and over that you CAN do it, you CAN do so many things if you just let yourself try. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‰ I feel you though cause I sometimes don’t know what to do either when it comes to death or sadness. I believe in you Snowy! You WILL find happiness; your Will find peace and joy! But you need to strive for it; you need to thirst for it. The more you pursue, the closer it will become. Take deep breaths. Imagine you are breathing in the salty warm sea air (if you love the ocean this should help). In fact, sometimes when things like this happen, you don’t always have to say anything – just being with that person and hugging them is enough. ๐Ÿ˜‰

When breathing in, you can also imagine, “Blue skies in, gray skies out.” ๐Ÿ™‚

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
      Philippians 4:13 (this is like one of my families fav/chosen verses)

Listen to this song by Owl City (featuring Britt Nicole!). I hope you like it (it’s very true, encouraging, and strengthening):

May StarClan light your path, Snowbreeze! ๐ŸŒŒ BlogClan loves you and is here for you (and He is as well)! Have faith in yourself. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰ You’re going to get through this. You’ll be fine. I believe in you โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’–

• Snowy Breeze that Chills Hearts (Snowbreeze)
        October 12, 2017 at 10:23 pm

Wow. Thank you so much Foxtail. I don’t know what to say – what a nice message, and the song was beautiful. When I get the chance to improve my art skills I might animate a chunk of it! ๐Ÿ™‚ I love the ocean and the sky, I’m going to do that breathing exercise. Once again, thank you.

• Fawkes Tail's Evil Twin
          October 13, 2017 at 2:28 am

๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‰ I’m glad you liked the song! It’s one of my favs. I’ll always be here for you if you need to talk.
          (Yay the ocean! It’s really calming sometimes and the sea air is so soothing ๐ŸŒŠ)

“A true true friend helps a friend in need. A friend will be there to help you see (the light.” ~ MLP ๐Ÿ˜›

• Fireleap (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
      October 12, 2017 at 10:25 pm

I’d just try and take some deep breaths. Don’t anymore advice, and for that I’m sorry. I’m sure you’ll find the right thing to say. *huggles*

10. October 12, 2017 at 8:38 pm

The friend thing isn’t getting any better. I asked the friend I’m not ignoring why she hasn’t been sitting with me and my friends at lunch and she gave the stupidest excuse: “Everyone’s always ignoring me when I sit with you guys so I don’t anymore”. None of us ignore her. She just wants to hang out with the other Siamese Twin and decided to lie about it to me. I don’t want to know why.
    We were walking in from recess later and I was walking with the friend I’m not ignoring and the friend I am ignoring was walking on her other side. Me and the friend I’m not ignoring were discussing how I was calling too many redos in the game we were playing (Spuds. Anyone heard of it?). So the other Siamese Twin asked me this: “Hey, Darkpaw, can I ask you something? Can you not glare at me the entire time?” I knew that she meant it jokingly, as she was kinda smiling, but I’m still mad at her so I pushed past and got back to the classroom before her. We didn’t say anything else after that.
    I need advice. Lots of it.

• Fireleap (Leaping Fire in Jack-o-Lantern)
      October 12, 2017 at 11:15 pm

I don’t really have any advice for you, but I do have hugs. *huggles*

• Sky
      October 13, 2017 at 7:06 am

You can read my reply to your previous comment, but…

Are you sure you still consider this friend who’s been ignoring you a friend? Think deeply.

I understand that it must be hard to feel like a close friend has turned on you for a not-so-close friend. But if you’ve tried to sort it out and she’s LIED to you about why, then either something’s really wrong or she doesn’t deserve you as a friend.

It’s easy to hold grudges for some of us and harder to forgive. But would you rather know that you forgave a friend about a fight or that you ignored them and never repaired your bond? If possible, you should try giving the person you’re mad at a chance.