The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs.Β This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

18,543 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. hollyzel jollyzel christmas
    November 6, 2017 at 10:53 am

i’ve just
    i’ve been thinking about 4th and 5th grade a lot lately
    the things they did to me
    (everything they did was justified hazel you’re just oversensitive)
    the things they said to me
    (everything they said was true. your “anxiety” is just made up for attention. you only cry for attention, and you shouldn’t be crying either because well do you see anyone else crying?)
    how much i still suffer to this day
    (hhaha. funniest thing i’ve heard all day, hazel. you aren’t SUFFERING you’re just too sensitive. when people talk about 5th grade you get “triggered!!!11!!!” you oversensitive emotional two year old)
    it scares me to talk about
    it scares me to think about
    but i can’t share because i’m being held back by myself
    i don’t need to share because it wasn’t anything wrong
    that’s what something inside me says
    that everything they did was justified
    was right
    …but it doesnt feel right
    i don’t think my anxiety is made up for attention
    (hazel stop lying to yourself they are right you are wrong)
    i dont think i should stop being upset just because i don’t see anyone else crying
    (hazel stop)
    i can’t
    i can’t share anymore
    god what’s holding me back
    i guess i could say my “inner demons” but are they really demons when you know that you’re in the wrong

doesn’t that make me the demon

i don’t know
    god why am i so sensitive
    i’m emotional and unprepared for the world
    thinking about it almost brings me to tears but it shouldn’t
    they are right and i’m just not tough enough
    my conscience is right
    i wish i didnt have to believe it
    but it’s right
    i deserved everything that happened to me
    everything
    every last bit of the punishment
    every last bit of the “lies” that are truths and i’m just sensitive
    every single time they told me to stop being upset, to stop feeling emotions
    every single time i had to stand while other children laughed at me and looked perfectly happy, maybe happier without me

everything
    i deserved it all, and it’s all true

• November 6, 2017 at 11:03 pm

No Spotzel, that’s not true. Anxiety is a real thing and you are completely entitled to your feelings. They teased you because they didn’t understand it and were uncomfortable, and they wanted it to go away because they didn’t know what to do. They thought if they teased you enough it would go away. But that’s neither okay nor does it work. I’m sorry they had to be so insensitive and mean, but they’re not right. Don’t believe them. They do not have control over your feelings. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Shadowed mashed potatoes that taste really good/Shadowedpaw/Shadowedrose
      November 7, 2017 at 2:17 am

*huggles* don’t let them do that. I’m flailing, but alone because I suppressed my emotions.

• Lilypool the Book Banana
      November 7, 2017 at 4:42 am

YOU DID NOT DESERVE ANYTHING MEAN OR CRUEL EVER DONE TO YOU, YOU ARE LOVED AND WANTED AND HUGGLES AWAIT YOU WE WILL STAND BY YOU TRY TO BE POSITIVE im still working on that WE ALL HAVE… ISSUES, FEEL YOUR FEELS. No matter what you think, there is always someone whose days are brightened by your presence.

Holy guacamole, that was a lot! We love you!

2. Turkeyspirit/Rainspirit/Spirit of Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner/Spirit of the Falling Rain
    November 6, 2017 at 7:56 pm

My friend Honeypaw’s cat, Jagger, has to be put down today. I called her from a school phone (she’s not here cuz she’s spending time with him). Some of you guys might remember me posting a while ago when Jagger was still in the early stages of sickness. I wrote a song/poem thing to remember him…

Warrior at Heart
    In dreams he is a warrior
    Stalking prey and living life in his own Clan
    A warrior, he stood apart
    Not a kittypet at all…
    He made friends,
    And lost them
    He fought battles,
    Hunted prey
    He is a warrior
    A warrior at heart
    He is stronger than a tiger
    Braver than a lion
    Swifter than the fastest leopard
    And better than them all
    He loved, he lost, he fought for his life
    He was the greatest to walk this world
    Countless moons ago
    He was a tiny kit
    And he has grown
    Strengthened from his mother’s love
    And brought to be the leader
    He is a true warrior
    A warrior
    At heart…

I say this before Softpelt’s spirit so that he may hear and approve my choice.
    Nobody shall ever replace you.
    May you find good hunting, swift running, and shelter where you sleep. May StarClan light your path.

• November 6, 2017 at 11:05 pm

I’m sorry! Life is precious because it ends. Tell Honeypaw to cherish her memories with him. *huggles Honeypaw*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• spoopy honeypaw
      November 7, 2017 at 1:29 am

thank you rainspirit this means a lot to me and I’m sure Jagger likes it too. he was a strong cat I know he keep fighting the battle like a true warrior, but he is happy now and watching over me and my family. he was truly the best cat I could ask for.

• Shadowed mashed potatoes that taste really good/Shadowedpaw/Shadowedrose
      November 7, 2017 at 2:18 am

*huggles*

• Lilypool the Book Banana
      November 7, 2017 at 4:45 am

The feels… I am not Softpelt, but I think I speak for all when I say that was beautiful. *Huggles*

• November 7, 2017 at 8:13 pm

*hugs* <3 <3 <3

3. Leaf that Lands on Turkey
    November 6, 2017 at 8:10 pm

So… I got detention.
    My school is HUGE. It’s like a college campus, but it’s a high school. And there are about 2,300 kids, so that makes it kind of difficult to make it to class on time, especially since my 5th and 6th periods are on opposite ends of the campus. I’d gotten out of 5th a little late, and was running to get to 6th, when I had an asthma attack. I had to stop and use my inhaler, and because of that, I was late to 6th period by one minute, so my teacher decided to give me detention for that.
    I’m so sorry for ranting. I know this isn’t that bad. And anyways, I’ve got an amazing Thanksgiving vacation coming up!

Prepare to be spooked! πŸŽƒ

• November 6, 2017 at 11:08 pm

I’m really sorry! Talk to your teacher or the person overseeing dentention. That’s a terrible reason to receive dentention, and I’m sorry your teacher made that choice. Talk to your fifth period teacher so it doesn’t happen again. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
      November 6, 2017 at 11:35 pm

Oh gosh I’m sorry πŸ™ that’s awful! Your teacher shouldn’t have given you detention for that <3 *huggles*

• November 7, 2017 at 12:36 am

I’m sorry! That’s a horrible reason to get detention!
      Have fun on your vacation!
      *Huggles*

• Shadowed mashed potatoes that taste really good/Shadowedpaw/Shadowedrose
      November 7, 2017 at 2:19 am

I’m sorry. Maybe you could tell her the hall was crowded, and you got an asthma attack.

• Sky of Autumn Leaves(It's still just Sky!)
      November 7, 2017 at 2:37 am

I’m really sorry! Talk to a teacher or the person who does detention work. That’s a totally wrong reason to receive detention. In the future, let your fifth period teacher know that you need to be let out a bit earlier.

• Leaf that Lands on Turkey
      November 7, 2017 at 5:01 am

Thanks, everyone! I emailed my teacher about it, and he said he’d try to get me pardoned from detention. I feel a lot better about it now. *hugs everyone*

Prepare to be spooked! πŸŽƒ

• November 7, 2017 at 8:11 pm

Eek! I’m sorry, maybe try talking to that teacher so she can understand and take the detention away? That’s really unfair! *huggles*

• November 7, 2017 at 8:12 pm

*hugs* I’d explain to your teacher what happened, but if she doesn’t believe you, it might not be a good idea to push it. It wouldn’t be a good idea to make her mad and then end up with more detention. <3 <3 <3

4. Shiverfur
    November 6, 2017 at 9:38 pm

Ugh
    Life is bad
    :c

• November 6, 2017 at 11:03 pm

*huggles* <3

• November 6, 2017 at 11:09 pm

Life is also good though <3 do you want to talk about it? It's okay if you don't. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Shivy
        November 7, 2017 at 10:04 pm

Thanks <3
        Eh I just feel like I don't fit in anywhere and I never get to do anything I wan't to do and my opinion doesn't matter because I'm just that small, quiet person who no one bothered to get to know.
        So yeah.

• November 8, 2017 at 1:04 am

You just have to put yourself out there a bit. Not a lot, not completely out of your comfort zone. Join a club, find a nice person in a few of your classes, start talking to people you don’t really know, one at a time. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Turkeyspirit/Rainspirit/Spirit of Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner/Spirit of the Falling Rain
      November 6, 2017 at 11:17 pm

Aww, what’s wrong, Shiv?
      I feel that way too sometimes. What happened?

• Shivy
        November 7, 2017 at 10:04 pm

^

• November 7, 2017 at 12:38 am

*Huggles*
      I hope everything gets better!

• Shadowed mashed potatoes that taste really good/Shadowedpaw/Shadowedrose
      November 7, 2017 at 2:20 am

*huggles* you can’t be happy without being sad.

• November 7, 2017 at 8:11 pm

*hugs* If you want to talk, I’m here for you, Shiv! I hope you feel better soon. <3 <3 <3

5. Blue Turkey (I is so creative I know!)
    November 7, 2017 at 2:06 am

Hey everyone! Here are some funny videos to make you laugh if you’ve had a bad day! I know, he’s for younger audiences, but he’s so funny. πŸ˜›

Okay, that is the entire series. πŸ˜› You don’t have to watch them all at once or anything, just watch em when you need a laugh. πŸ™‚

6. November 7, 2017 at 2:21 am

You know that blogfic I’m writing now? Since not very many people were joining, I asked some of my friends to join. I don’t know why but I asked the Siamese twin who I’m not as close with. I had put the form on a google forms thing just to make it easier, and the closer ST responded. I had also emailed them the form, but at almost the same time, the other ST replied to my email. I saw the response, and since you can’t see who responds what on google forms, I assumed that it was her who had responded. Long story short, closer ST had said that she was not athletic on the form, I thought it was the other ST (who is pretty athletic) who said that, and when I told her “you are not not athletic” she misread it as “you are not athletic” and we had a very long argument about whether she said that or not and who the heck responded and it was just annoying. Today in math class I told her and she was like “OHHHHHH” and it was all figured out but now there’s a different problem. I asked the other ST which side of the war thing she wanted to be on but I accidentally let slip that the closer ST was on one team so I tried to tell her that I specifically didn’t want them to be on the same team and obviously she asked why. I told her that it was because the two of them were extremely annoying and she’s the type to use reverse psychology on people so she just said “YOU’RE annoying” but jokingly and I just gave up on trying. I have absolutely no idea what to do, and neither do any of my friends. All the advice they’ve given me is to tell the other ST how I feel but I don’t want to and even if I did I would have to figure out where, when, and how, and there’s no reasonable answer for any of those. And nobody here seems to know what to do so idec if you just scroll right past this.

• Lilypool the Book Banana
      November 7, 2017 at 4:49 am

I shall not scroll past! Woo, that’s confusing. Sorry for all the confusion! *Huggles* Writing with other people is hard; I know. BUT I HAVE FAITH IN YOU

• Blue Turkey (I is so creative I know!)
      November 7, 2017 at 3:32 pm

Well. Are you going to let them read it? Because honestly, it’s got a lot of other people they don’t know in it, and I’m sure there are going to be tons of inside jokes they won’t get. So, honestly, let her join, and if she joins on the same team as the other ST then just change it when you write it, no biggie. πŸ˜›

Crap. I just realized how evil that sounded.

But it’s the only solution πŸ˜›

• November 7, 2017 at 8:09 pm

I’m sorry, Darkie! *Huggles* I don’t really have much advice, but maybe just try and like your friends said let them know how you feel? If not, I understand how you feel by not wanting to tell her, maybe try just in any classes you are in together (and sat next to / near each other), then try speaking to them, and maybe just casual conversation, then just kinda become more close? Sorry for the horrible advice, I don’t really know *huggles* I hope it all works out soon though <3

• November 7, 2017 at 8:10 pm

*hugs* <3 <3 <3

7. original funny meme name (aka asp)
    November 7, 2017 at 3:04 am

this is a really stupid problem and i shouldnt even care about it (and i know in the future ill look at it and think “haha 2017 me was so dum XD!!!) but sometimes i wish my mom was a little less… protective
    like usually when i tell her about something i found on the internet she says stuff like “r u sure its ur size πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚” or “is it on utube πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚” and in the rare event i do something like trick-or-treat im that one uncool kid who has their mom following them around
    whenever i try to say something about it i always fail miserably and regret it for the rest of my life
    i feel really bad posting this because shes really nice and is just doing her job but still

• November 7, 2017 at 4:27 am

I’m sorry about that Asp. My parents can be like that too. She’s only doing it because she loves you and wants to protect you. Talk to her about it. Sometimes it’s really hard for parents to understand what to do when their children are growing up. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Lilypool the Book Banana
      November 7, 2017 at 4:51 am

Same here πŸ˜‰ It’s what they do best, look after you even if it’s over the top πŸ˜€

• November 7, 2017 at 8:05 pm

I’m sorry, Asp. I understand, my mum was like that, especially when I just started middle school (high school British), but after that she realised that she didn’t need to be so protective of me, maybe you can just try showing her that you can do things on your own maybe? *Huggles* I hope that was somewhat useful, sorry for the lame advice! <3

• November 7, 2017 at 8:09 pm

*hugs* This isn’t stupid at all, Asp! <3 I would talk to her about how you feel; maybe the two of you can come to an agreement on it. <3 <3 <3

8. Jasminepaw (Jasminebreeze) (Last name change i promise)
    November 7, 2017 at 12:25 pm

Ugh
    My stomach hurts, my dad is hallucinating and my mom might just leave and take me and Stripetail with her
    Ugh

• November 7, 2017 at 10:59 pm

aww I’m sorry Jazzy. Take everything one step at a time. Get your dad some rest and water and take him to the hospital if you need to. Talk to your mom and calm her down so you all can take care of your dad and you. Drink lots of water and get lots of rest. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Jasminepaw (Jasminebreeze) (Last name change i promise)
        November 8, 2017 at 12:46 am

He’s gone to the hospital is the problem
        He fell on halloween and has eight cracked ribs
        The pain medication is dangerous to mix with alchohol and that runs in my family
        It’s fine, though
        I’m sure
        I hope

• Nightflower
      November 8, 2017 at 5:18 am

Aw I’m sorry πŸ™ hope that you feel better soon!

• Silverpaw
      November 8, 2017 at 3:34 pm

*huggles* I’m sorry, Jazzy. I hope you feel better soon! Try to calm your mother down and talk about things with her. Remember to be calm while you’re talking, and uber respectful (even if you think she doesn’t deserve it, or she’s acting like she doesn’t deserve it) so she doesn’t get angry or upset. Your dad sounds like he could use some rest, and water, and maybe a trip to the hospital? I hope it all gets better. <3

• Shadowed mashed potatoes that taste really good/Shadowedpaw/Shadowedrose
      November 9, 2017 at 2:45 am

*huggles*

• Daisyfright
      November 10, 2017 at 1:06 am

Oh dear, I’m sorry sorry, love. I hope everything gets better, and maybe try to talk to your mom and calm her down some. (Sorry this is so late, haven’t been on the Blog in days.)

9. November 7, 2017 at 8:57 pm

Hello guys! I guess I need more advice really than hugs, I’ve just had a couple of minor problems recently:

1) I’ve very recently found out that I may be bisexual and demisexual, but I don’t really know how to tell people. People in my class aren’t really very supportive of LGBTQ+ , I’ve already told my primary / elementary schools, by accident, I sent them a message on WhatsApp to them, and instantly deleted it, but they’ve seen it (one of them anyways) and he just posted “lol” which I’m kinda confused about…

2) I’m very socially awkward, I guess I’m really bad at making friends, that’s also a reason why I don’t reply to people’s comments on the Hug Page much (but I’m trying to more! πŸ˜€ )

3) This sounds really stupid, but recently I’ve spent way too much time on homework. We had some art homework that was supposed to take about 1/2 – 1 hour, but I spent 8 hours on it πŸ˜› And I’ve decided to make a really big effort on my geography homework. Don’t get me wrong, I want to have good grades and so on (basically trying to maintain all my 1s (the best grade type thing) from last year), but I guess I wanna spend that time on BlogClan πŸ˜‰

• Blue Turkey (I is so creative I know!)
      November 7, 2017 at 10:19 pm

1) I seriously have no idea how to help. I’m still confused on which is which, and I just can’t understand it fully. I don’t know what the correct term is, but I’m a female that is attracted to males πŸ˜›

2) Nah. Don’t believe it one bit. You are amazing! You’re so hyper and funny, nobody can suppress the excitement of being your friend! πŸ˜€

3) I’ll tell you a secret… When I’m doing homework… I’m also checking BlogClan πŸ˜‰

• Silverpaw
        November 8, 2017 at 3:29 pm

Bisexual is someone who feels sexual attraction to two genders (all though it’s usually used to refer to someone attracted to girls and guys.) and demisexual is someone who feels sexual attraction to only those they’ve formed an emotion bond with. It’s a part of the asexual spectrum. ^^ A female attracted to males would be heterosexual (someone who feels sexual attraction to people of the opposite gender), or ‘straight’ πŸ˜›

• Blue Turkey (I is so creative I know!)
          November 8, 2017 at 11:08 pm

Ah thanks. πŸ˜›

• November 8, 2017 at 10:50 pm

1) Silver explained it awesomely above, so I guess there’s no point explaining the meaning πŸ˜€

2) Thanks πŸ™‚ But not in real life, I’m so shy πŸ˜›

3) Sneaky πŸ˜‰

• Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze
        November 10, 2017 at 7:58 pm

Same! Once checked on blogclan during school on my school iPad… only for 2 seconds though! 😁😁😁

• November 7, 2017 at 11:02 pm

1) You don’t have to tell people if you don’t want to. It’s your sexuality and your choice. Your friends will support you because they like you for who you are.

2) I am too. Just take it one person at a time.

3) Talk to your teachers about it. It’s good that you’re making an effort and you’ll be sure to get a good grade on your geography homework. Everyone works at their own pace/

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• November 8, 2017 at 10:53 pm

Thanks Wavey πŸ˜€ Tbh, I’m considering ditching my old friends because recently they’ve been very annoying and kinda mean, especially now on that subject πŸ˜€
        πŸ˜€That’s great advice, I definitely will πŸ™‚
        Thanks, but because I’m shy I can’t really talk to my teachers πŸ˜›

• hotel wavey
          November 9, 2017 at 4:16 am

If your friends aren’t being kind to you, you shouldn’t be giving them your time. I totally understand, I am too, but whenever I talk to teachers they’re always really nice and understanding, even when I’m super nervous. πŸ™‚

• Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
      November 8, 2017 at 2:08 am

1. If you want to come out to them, you could try bringing up LGBTQ+ issues and seeing their responses, but also remember you don’t have to come out. You never have to tell your classmates if you’re not comfortable! It’s your decision to make <3 don't feel pressured to

2. Aww, I'm sorry πŸ™ *huggles* I promise I consider us friends though! <3 and you can always chat with me (though i can be a bit boring πŸ˜‰ )

3. Oh no! I know you want to try and maintain good grades, but 8 hours could be way too long for a piece of homework. If it's stressing you out and you don't feel like you're getting enough sleep, could you try and cut down on it? Maybe if you think it's okay but you want to keep working on it, you could try taking a nap and coming back to it? Or, before you start, come up with a list of exactly what you need to do for the work. That might help if you think you're wasting a lot of time on figuring out what you need

*huggles*

• Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie)
        November 8, 2017 at 2:59 am

Wait wait wait now what does demisexual mean?! There are too many words in the dictionary……

~β€’ Soul of a Foxheart β€’~

• November 8, 2017 at 6:23 am

There are never too many words if people are expressing who they are (but yeah, it does get pretty confusing πŸ˜› ). If I remember correctly, people who are demisexual only experience sexual attraction under certain circumstances, the most common being when they have a strong bond with someone. ^^

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• November 8, 2017 at 10:56 pm

I tried that with my classmates πŸ˜€ Thanks for the idea πŸ˜€ Unfortunately there were a few who weren’t very supportive of it πŸ™

You’re not boring! πŸ˜€ I’d be happy to chat with you πŸ™‚<3

Thanks πŸ˜€ I’ll try that πŸ˜€πŸ™‚

• Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
          November 9, 2017 at 12:48 am

*huggles* hopefully that helped <3

• Sky
      November 8, 2017 at 2:51 am

1) I have no idea how to help…. I’m really sorry.

2) Try branching out is all I can say. One awkward day you’ll start a bond.

3) You’re doing just fine. It’s totally your choice how you spend your time!!! πŸ™‚

Happy 10th Anniversary, Blog!

• Leaf that Lands on Turkey
      November 8, 2017 at 6:49 am

1) You don’t have to tell anyone if you don’t want to. If you really do want to tell someone, try coming out to a couple of your close friends. One of them might turn out to be LGBTQ+, too.
      2) Me too! I’ve recently joined Robotics club, and that seemed to help. So, maybe try joining some clubs? (if you have time, of course. 😊)
      3) When I’m doing homework, I’m usually on BlogClan, too. πŸ˜‰

Prepare to be spooked! πŸŽƒ

• November 8, 2017 at 10:58 pm

1) Thanks πŸ˜€ I’ve told a few people already, but unfortunately they were the wrong people to tell it seems πŸ™ I thought they were close friends but apparently not

2) Sure! I recently joined an Orienteering Club and a debate club! πŸ˜€

3) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• Leaf that Lands on Turkey
          November 9, 2017 at 5:42 pm

Ooh, debate club and orienteering club sounds fun! How are you liking them so far?
          I considered joining debate, too, but I decided just to do Robotics and band this year.

Prepare to be spooked! πŸŽƒ

• November 9, 2017 at 11:04 pm

Debate is fun! And I might drop Orienteering, and go for a Robotics club too πŸ˜€

• November 9, 2017 at 8:19 am

Oh my gosh I have a robotics club at my school as well !!
        We make Lego mindstorms robots

• Leaf that Lands on Turkey
          November 9, 2017 at 6:05 pm

Sweet! Maple, do you do programming, hardwiring, design, driving, or are you on the media team? Or does your club not work that way? Does your club do competitions?
          Sorry for all the questions, Maple. I just don’t meet a lot of people online that are in Robotics!

Prepare to be spooked! πŸŽƒ

• November 9, 2017 at 7:40 pm

Well it isn’t very advanced but basically you make Lego into a robot and you can use a phone to control it.
            But we do battles at the end of the term , me and my friend won it once and are hoping to again. We are trying to make our robot impossible to flip.
            But I would say I do a combination of Hardwiring (well building anyway) and design, I am hopeless at driving but my friend is really good.
            I do programming separately but I really like using scratch, even though it is quite basic, I also enjoy HTML and small basics. I am going to be doing python in school this year so I am really pleased about that.

Edit : I now realise I just rambled on about coding with out knowing how much you know

• Leaf that Lands on Turkey
              November 9, 2017 at 9:07 pm

That’s fine, Maple! I mostly do design, since we use Java instead of Python, and Python is the only coding language that I know. Well, I know a little bit of Javascript, but not enough to code the robot. I also use Scratch!
              Yeah, I’m also hopeless when it comes to driving.
              We had a competition a week ago, and we lost pretty badly. I couldn’t make it (bunch of family stuff, and so on), but I’m not on the drive team, so I wouldn’t have been much help anyways.
              Our next competition is in February/March, and I think we’ll do a lot better this time! *crosses fingers*

Prepare to be spooked! πŸŽƒ

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
                November 10, 2017 at 7:16 am

Cool !
                I haven’t used Java yet but I do really want to .
                When we are battling I basically just stand at the side shouting Hammer it !
                If I had imgur I would send you a photo of my robot, it’s looking quite good so far

• Leaf that Lands on Turkey
                  November 10, 2017 at 6:12 pm

I bet it is!
                  I can’t wait for tournament season!
                  I bet you’re going to win, Maple. I’ll be rooting for you!

Prepare to be spooked! πŸŽƒ

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
                  November 10, 2017 at 9:02 pm

YAy thanks !
                  If we win this time then we will be the first two time winners, but there is another winner there as well so if he wins it is all over for us, so the main aim is for him not to win

• Silverpaw
      November 8, 2017 at 3:26 pm

*huggles*

1. Don’t feel pressured to come out. You don’t have to. <3 Why don't you try casually bringing up some LGBTQ+ thing, like maybe some song you heard where it's a girl singing about another girl, or discuss an issue LGBTQ+ have, and see how they respond. If you're comfortable, try starting out with some closer friends. And remember, even if they're not supportive of you, that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with being bi and demi, mkay?? <3

2. Same here. Like Wavey said, take it one person at a time.

3. Maybe talk to your teachers about it? 8 hours would be kiiind of too much. I mean, it's good that you put effort into getting a good grade, but you need rest and such. Maybe you could set aside some time for other things beforehand? Try not to worry too much, rl comes first, and that means things like sleep, especially if you're staying up too late to do your homework.

• Lilypool the Book Banana
      November 8, 2017 at 6:51 pm

I understand the homework thing! I was in Europe for 2 weeks, and when I came back I had boatloads of stuff to do…. you can do it! πŸ˜€

• Shadowed mashed potatoes that taste really good/Shadowedpaw/Shadowedrose
      November 9, 2017 at 2:48 am

I don’t know. You could tell a friend you trust to not tell anyone whom you don’t feel comfortable sharing with? That’s my plan I am either heterosexual or bisexual but I’m hiding in a closet till I’m sure.πŸ˜›
      I know, hug page comments can be deppressing.
      Just do what you did last year

• November 9, 2017 at 8:18 am

Oh Lion it makes me feel really sad that you are feeling like this Hugs πŸ€—
      1 ) I am not sure about that , sorry I am still wondering whether I may be bi but I haven’t told anyone yet so I can’t help you on that one, Hugs
      2)Oh Lion , I understand that sometimes people won’t like you however hard you try, I have had this problem with my friend Lilyheart but just be yourself and there will be someone who will like you. I joined a new school last year and some people thought I was wierd to start with but gradually they grew to like that, making friends takes time but just don’t give up on trying, huggles πŸ€—
      3)Try and find a balance, I am like that too, in all subjects (though not RS) I have to finish a homework piece even if they only say to spend 1/2 an hour on it. Extension work is another trap I fall into, and I’m guessing you do as well. I would recommend that you keep going with loads of homework because your grades are amazing ! If you want more time on BlogClan try and plan ahead, I get up at six every morning and go on BlogClan for 20 minutes so I can wake up before I get breakfast
      Hugs Twin πŸ€—

• Daisyfright
      November 10, 2017 at 1:07 am

1) Oh dear, it’s very hard to say things like that. Good luck! Sorry, no advice. <3
      2) I am too oh goodness. πŸ˜›
      3) It doesn't sound stupid! Try to get all your homework done faster? Good luck!!

10. November 7, 2017 at 10:16 pm

I have to get off the computer soon, so I won’t be as detailed as usual.
    Closer Siamese twin is acting like normal toward me, but she still hangs out with other ST. I want her to sit with us at lunch again, but she never listens when I try to reason with her about that. She just keeps saying that we all ignore her so she doesn’t sit with us anymore. And it could be true, since I’m like the only one in our group that is actually close friends with her. She did say that it wasn’t me, but I don’t know how to convince her to sit with us again.
    In math class, I put my stuff down next to the other ST since there was nowhere else to sit, and closer ST was behind me. She had to pull up a chair at the end of the table so she couldn’t sit next to other ST, but that meant that I had to deal with her wrath. She snapped at me that closer ST was already sitting there when I FREAKING GOT THERE TWO MINUTES BEFORE HER, but I gave her a glare and she shut up. I just ignored her the rest of class.
    At the end of the day, I tried to tell other ST that if she goes on the dusk team in my blogfic, it will make a whole other plot thing. I’m not sure whether I should just do what I want with her character since it’s literally my story, but I just want to try and reason with her. There’s no way to separate them now.

• Lilypool the Book Banana
      November 8, 2017 at 7:05 pm

I’m sorry that you’re having trouble, Darkie! It sounds like they both are acting a little… different, but you are a strong banana! I’m sure it will all fix itself up eventually. Sorry I’m not so good at this! πŸ˜‰

• Shadowed mashed potatoes that taste really good/Shadowedpaw/Shadowedrose