The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs.ย This is still the best place to come if youโ€™re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClanโ€ฆ

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

11,357 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. ๐ŸฆŠ Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie) ๐Ÿฆƒ
    November 13, 2017 at 12:41 am

I feel like I’m not as active on here as I used to be and I feel bad for that and am sorry. School has gotten in the way of things but I am always thinking and praying for all of you. Hope you all can forgive me. I know I used to be quite active on here so……

I read your comments even if you don’t see my reply.
    I am praying for you even though you can’t hear me.
    I still think about you when you don’t think I am because I never reply anymore very often.
    I am here even if you can’t see me.
    I am a whisper telling you to keep going.
    I am a shadow always there for you even if you can’t feel my presence.
    I am reaching out to you even if you can’t see my hand.

“You know my name,
    Not my story.
    You see my smile,
    Not my pain.
    You notice my cuts,
    Not my scars.
    You can read my lips,
    Not my mind.
    You hear my laugh,
    Not my cry.
    You’ve heard what I’ve done,
    Not what I’ve been through.”

So don’t be quick to judge someone if you haven’t walked their journey.

Love you guys! May StarClan guide you all! ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Š

• Sky
      November 13, 2017 at 4:09 am

Understandable, as that’s me. Mugged by work.

• Turkey That Has Feathers (Lupinepaw)
      November 14, 2017 at 6:09 am

dont worry youve helped everyone so much here in the hug page and we appreaciate it so much and understand that youve also have important stuff in your life so dont feel bad foxiee

2. Sagepaw
    November 13, 2017 at 1:11 am

So what I am here to talk about isnโ€™t serious, but I wanted to vent it somewhere. Over this summer I started learning Japanese and began to read Manga. Of course I love both of them, but where I live there isnโ€™t many people really into that kind of thing. Most of the stuff I like are things many people havenโ€™t heard of, i.e. Fist of the North Star, Black Jack, Vagabond. The only person I have to talk to about Manga is one of my close friends, but even then the only thing the both of us has read is Jojoโ€™s Bizarre Adventure. I’m also afraid if I talk about Anime amd Manga around people in my school Iโ€™ll be labeled a Weeaboo. Iโ€™m really embarrassed when I go to check some of it out too, because of how violent Berserk and JJBA gets. Along with that lots of people I donโ€™t want to see me get this stuff come up to my local library. Not even to check stuff out they just screw around and trash the meeting room. Again, nothing too serious but I wanted to vent.

โ”Œ(โ”Œ^o^)โ”ใƒ›ใƒขใ‚ช...

• Sky
      November 13, 2017 at 4:08 am

It’s okay, Sagepaw. If you like something, do it.

It’s totally wrong for people to trash public space! Maybe tell someone.

• November 13, 2017 at 5:14 am

I’m sorry! The only way to find out is to ask. Can you introduce your other friends to it? Maybe you have a family relative wno’s into it too. And there’s always the internet. *huggles*

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• November 13, 2017 at 3:48 pm

*hugs* <3 <3 <3

insert siggie here

• Sagepaw(Sagestep)
      November 13, 2017 at 10:26 pm

Thanks guys I really appreciate it.

โ”Œ(โ”Œ^o^)โ”ใƒ›ใƒขใ‚ช...

• November 14, 2017 at 10:24 pm

I’m sorry Sagepaw *huggles* I have lots of friends who read manga, but I guess the only way they knew about each other way by talking about it infront of one another. I’m sure you won’t be called names for it ๐Ÿ™‚ Good luck finding people! <3

Running for SW! ๐Ÿ˜€

3. November 13, 2017 at 2:05 am

Okay! I just need to get this off my chest! I have a crush on Firestar! There! I said it!

Sundance
      November 13, 2017 at 2:15 am

Doesn’t sound like a bad thing to me. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Firestar’s a hunk.

• Fawnpaw the Turkey
        November 13, 2017 at 2:55 pm

Sunny, Sunny, Sunny…..

Running for SW!

• Blue Turkey (I is so creative I know!)
      November 13, 2017 at 4:01 am

Don’t blame you. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• November 13, 2017 at 5:14 am

My friend has many crushes on anime characters. You’re not alone. ๐Ÿ™‚

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Sagepaw(Sagestep)
      November 13, 2017 at 1:53 pm

Donโ€™t sweat it! Everyone has had a crush on a fictional character.

โ”Œ(โ”Œ^o^)โ”ใƒ›ใƒขใ‚ช...

• Fawnpaw the Turkey
      November 13, 2017 at 2:56 pm

Its not a bad thing, I used to have a crush on Ravenpaw a few years back ๐Ÿ˜›

Running for SW!

• Bellatrix Lestrange (Brightberry)
      November 13, 2017 at 4:16 pm

I used to have a crush on Lionblaze.
      I can’t say I blame you, though. After all, he does have a way with the she-cats *cough*Sandstorm*cough*Spottedbae*cough*Cinderpelt*cough*
      In all seriousness though, this is completely normal. Sure, some might think it’s a bit weird for you to have a crush on a fictional cat, but This guy:
      vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/c/c0/Baron_Humbert_von_Gikkingen.png/revision/latest?cb=20140905222648
      Was my first crush. And to be honest, I still think he’s a hunk. So don’t worry! This is actually a pretty common “problem” (although I wouldn’t call it that) to have.

• Blue Turkey
        November 13, 2017 at 4:35 pm

๐Ÿ˜ฎ I know him!!! I may or may not have a minor crush on him. Minor, not as big as some of my other ones ๐Ÿ˜›

ReginaXRobin Forever

• Leaf that Lands on Turkey
      November 13, 2017 at 5:01 pm

There’s nothing wrong with that! (except you might need to dodge Sandstorm’s wrath)
      I had a crush on Ivypool for a while… and then Lightning Tail ๐Ÿ˜›

Celebrate good times, come on!

• Breeze that Hovers over Hot Pumpkin Pie(Breezey)
        November 14, 2017 at 2:43 am

It’s perfectly fine, and you’re definitely not alone! ๐Ÿ™‚
        (I have crushes on fictional characters ๐Ÿ˜› )

• Warm Blue Fire Crackling in Hearth on Thanksgiving (Bluefire)
      November 13, 2017 at 6:11 pm

It’s fine! I literally have no real life crushes but all of my crushes are fictional characters. Half of them are characters I created! It’s perfectly normal!
      Also Hawkfrost…
      Hawkfrost: What about me?
      AAAAHHHH NO GO BACK TO DARK FOREST YOU DON’T NEED TO HERE THIS
      Hawkfrost: Okay… *leaves*
      Okay I do kinda have a crush on Hawkfrost =) Villains you know?
      Hawkfrost: I KNEW IT!
      WUT YOU LEFT!!!
      Hawkfrost: Suckaaaaaaaa

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
        November 14, 2017 at 7:19 am

Ivypool : * Chases Hawkfrost back into the dark forest
        Ivypool: there you go Bluefire

Pebblewind : hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• This Fox Craves Turkey (Steppy)
      November 13, 2017 at 11:54 pm

No problemo. I mean, I’m not one to crush on fictional characters (cause I’m assuming the cute characters get together with someone anyways, so saving myself from the heartbreak) but it’s completely okay. And hey, Sunny’s totally right about him being a hunk!

• Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze
      November 14, 2017 at 1:37 am

I have a crush on Stonefur. ๐Ÿ˜

• Silverpaw
      November 14, 2017 at 8:20 am

Hey, there’s nothing wrong with that. ๐Ÿ˜› I’d consider Jayfeather one of my fictional crushes, and then a loooong list of anime characters. ๐Ÿ˜›

• Snow That Falls On Mountain (Snowpaw)
      November 14, 2017 at 9:19 pm

Donโ€™t worry, thatโ€™s perfectly normal!
      I had a crush on Jayfeather for a while ๐Ÿ˜

• Ivyfrost
      November 15, 2017 at 5:58 am

I used to have a crush on Hawkfrost :3

• Bellatrix Lestrange (Brightberry)
        November 15, 2017 at 7:15 pm

I think I still do. ๐Ÿ˜›

4. Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze
    November 13, 2017 at 6:44 am

This isnโ€™t that big, but I really need a hug.
    Today at basketball I found out that a bunch of my teammates are ball hogs and never pass to me or give me a chance in a game even though I am a really good outside shooter if I do say so myself. I feel sad๐Ÿ˜ž. I want to play!

• November 13, 2017 at 3:48 pm

*hugs* Maybe you could talk to your coach? I’m not sure, I’m really sorry. <3 <3 <3

insert siggie here

• November 13, 2017 at 7:03 pm

Aww I’m sorry! Talk to your teacher/coach and try to get the ball anyway, especially from teammates who aren’t ball hogs. *huggles*

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Daisyfrost
      November 14, 2017 at 4:42 am

Yikes, I get that. ๐Ÿ˜› When I plated soccer/basketball nobody ever really wanted to pass to me.
      Sorry, no advice. *hug*

• Snow that Falls on Thanksgiving(Snowpaw/Snowcloud)
      November 15, 2017 at 7:20 am

I have the same problem too, I’m a girl, but I like to play with boys because, well, you know, boys are awesome at playing sports!!!!! Our class’s girls don’t like to play sports, and I usually alone when in PE class. So, I went to play with the boys. But, I’m not a boy, and they won’t pass the ball to me either, even though I can shoot the basket, they still don’t pass the ball. Maybe I’m weak, but I want to play too!!!!!!! Well, huggies for you too~~~

5. Warm Blue Fire Crackling in Hearth on Thanksgiving (Bluefire)
    November 13, 2017 at 6:09 pm

I actually have something to rant about on this page… that’s not a good thing =(
    So we moved out of district, and my parents tried to waiver me back into my school, but they rejected the waiver. My parents are fighting to keep me in the same school for at least this year, but if not, they’ll try to get me waivered into another school where I have friends. However, if that doesn’t work, I’ll have to go to a school where I know NO ONE, none of the teachers, students, no one, and have no idea what classes they’re going to put me in, I’ll have to leave all my friends behind, and since it’s another DISTRICT, i don’t know if I can even CONTACT them, cause neither actually have phones they can text on or whatever! I’ll have to stop collabing on our stories, I’ll leave behind a club I JUST JOINED, all the classes I wanted to take in the next four years, and all the teachers I’ve come to care about!
    UGH.
    But I guess if I have to move schools, there’s a reason, right?
    My mom says we just have to trust God, and that His plan is the best plan. That isn’t word for word, but that’s the gist of it.
    Sorry for ranting =)
    I hope I can stay at my school… even if I can’t, I’ll be a Panther forever.
    *sighs* I just need hugs guys… =(

• November 13, 2017 at 9:21 pm

I’m really sorry. You don’t know if you’ll have to leave your district, so don’t lose hope yet. If you do leave your district, you can make new friends and you might enjoy the new classes and clubs. Besides, there are other ways to keep in touch with your friends, like email and calling, and your parents provably have ways to contact their parents. *huggles*

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze
      November 14, 2017 at 1:35 am

My school mascot is a panther too! *squeals*

• Daisyfrost
      November 14, 2017 at 4:41 am

Oh dear
      I hope you can stay at your school ^^ *hugs*

• Leaf that Lands on Turkey
      November 14, 2017 at 5:19 am

Bluefire, I’m so sorry!
      It will all work out in the end, even if it doesn’t appear to at first. =)
      *hugs*

Celebrate good times, come on!

6. a grey mouse
    November 13, 2017 at 7:05 pm

I want to die

• Shivy
      November 13, 2017 at 9:12 pm

Nooo please don’t because life has so much more to offer and you have no clue what the future holds. โค Many people love you, stay strong โค I believe in you. โค

• November 13, 2017 at 9:23 pm

Don’t think that. You’re an amazing person and you make many prod happy. Do you want to talk about why you feel this way? It’s okay if you don’t. *huggles*

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Bellatrix Lestrange (Brightberry)
      November 13, 2017 at 10:51 pm

Don’t give up, Mouse! You are a beautiful person and the world is a better place with you in it.

• Firepaw (Fireleap)
      November 14, 2017 at 3:19 am

No, no no no no no no. You can’t. It may seem like you have nothing left to live for, but you do! You always, always do. We’re all here for you. *huggles*

• Daisyfrost
      November 14, 2017 at 4:40 am

I don’t know why so I don’t know how I can help, but I sincerely hope that you don’t. You can do it.

• Warm Blue Fire Crackling in Hearth on Thanksgiving (Bluefire)
      November 14, 2017 at 5:21 pm

StarClan says don’t die, it’s bad for digestion =)
      Seriously though. That’s not something you should be thinking about…
      *many hugs*

• Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
      November 15, 2017 at 12:35 am

I’m not sure who you are, but please don’t kill yourself

Life can get you down sometimes, and there are bad people, but there are so many good people and good things to live for. I promise there are people who love you and care about you, and everyone on BlogClan wants you to be okay. There’s a lot of things in life that are worth living for and I promise suicide isn’t the answer <3

We love you! Don't forget that

And please, if you can, talk to someone you know irl about how you're feeling and, if you're comfortable, why you feel that way <3

7. Thanksgiving Willow Wreath (Wistep)
    November 13, 2017 at 7:16 pm

Oh my God, I feel horrible.
    I got a C in math. A 78%. THAT IS LIKE, THE WORST SCORE EVER. This is awful for me; I’m usually a high scorer in academics and a C is unheard of. Ever. In my history of tests. Another thing is that I don’t know how to tell my parents about this. I really don’t want to see their faces that will definitely say, What has gotten into you? I’m disappointed.

• Shivy
      November 13, 2017 at 9:08 pm

Hey, 78% isn’t bad ๐Ÿ™‚ The grade boundaries must have been quite high then? Don’t worry about one test, there will be plenty more tests, I’m sure you’ll do great next time ๐Ÿ™‚ Tell your parents the truth and let them know that you didnt do as well as you could have ๐Ÿ™‚ *huggles*

• November 13, 2017 at 9:26 pm

Wistep, that’s not a C. That’s a C+. Above average. I despise anything below the B range too, but that’s not bad at all. Besides,it’s just one score and it doesn’t make you any less smart. And your smarts and academic scores don’t define you. There also might be ways to make it up, so talk to your teacher. While telling your parents will be tough, it’s better that they hear it from you. They won’t be super disappointed over one score that just happens to be a little lower than usual. *huggles*

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Sagepaw(Sagestep)
      November 13, 2017 at 10:34 pm

Donโ€™t feel so bad. I usally only get Cs or Bs on my Math tests. Sure Iโ€™m not proud of my grade, but I always try to do better next time. Try and youโ€™ll succeed.

โ”Œ(โ”Œ^o^)โ”ใƒ›ใƒขใ‚ช...

• This Fox Craves Turkey (Steppy)
      November 13, 2017 at 11:46 pm

Wistep, you’ll be okay. Trust me, even if they bring this up all the time, after a few weeks or so, they’ll drop it. I suggest you be the one to tell them rather than them finding out the score because that never ends up well. Find them when they appear to be in a good mood (not like excited about something so it’s not like you drop a bomb in their moment lol) but just when they seem fairly normal and somewhat cheerful. Then take a few deep breaths, make it clear you want their attention and then show them the paper and explain. And, uh, try not to talk to them when they’re cooking or holding something since you implied that C is a shocker sooo yeahhh.

And don’t worry too much about it. Does your teacher let you retake? If they do, tell your parents you’re planning on doing that. Hey, it was only a one-time thing, right? I’m sure you’ll be back up to A’s again in no time *hugs*

• Spottedpaw/ Spottedstream/ Spotted Fish in Stream/ Spotted Stream
      November 14, 2017 at 12:28 am

I can understand that. It’s happened to me before. Just think of how it’s only one test, in your whole life. Also, if your parents are disappointed, maybe tell them you tried your best, or something?

Any Thanksgiving Name Ideas?

• Daisyfrost
      November 14, 2017 at 2:25 am

That’s not so bad. ๐Ÿ˜› My overall grade in Akgebra I right now is 87.5% … Yeah, I’m not very smart … But trust me, that’s not that bad!

• Firepaw (Fireleap)
      November 14, 2017 at 3:20 am

I’m sorry Wistep. Just try and remember, a grade doesn’t define you. I know it’s hard to think like that, but please trust me. *huggles*

• Leaf that Lands on Turkey
      November 14, 2017 at 5:28 am

Aww, I’m sorry, Wistep! Even the most brilliant minds have off days. Hopefully your parents will understand this. ๐Ÿ™‚

Celebrate good times, come on!

• Turkey That Has Feathers (Lupinepaw)
      November 14, 2017 at 6:06 am

im probably going to sound awful but even though your parents might value grade more i believe that your effort and determination is to be much more respected because i definitely believe you gave it your best and that best will never be a true failure

i know that words from anyone can sting but i wanted to let you know that having a C isn’t bad as long as you put your heart and mind into the test and the grade was not any worse because at least youre absolutely definitely not those kids who dont care about how well they do at all (which can be too greedy to their parents if they care honestly)

as in for telling your parents err i dunno since my dad isnt really of a demanding or strict person but i did feel very nervous about letting him know i had a D for the first time ever in school and the worst grade ever of all my classes when i usually had a range of Bs and As but i kind of challenged my mind with “the sooner done, the less worry”

ehh im no help which is why i almost never talk in the hug page but i hope it doesnt go bad since you can learn from the test and with that you can shine above and impress everyone with the knowledge youve gained from mistakes

• Warm Blue Fire Crackling in Hearth on Thanksgiving (Bluefire)
      November 14, 2017 at 5:22 pm

WISTEP a C is awesome! It’s better than a D or an F! Think about it that way =)

• Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
      November 15, 2017 at 12:38 am

I’m sorry Wistep. Getting a bad test back can definitely suck, but there will be plenty of other tests this year that can help you raise your grade again. It seems like a lot now, and I’m not trying to ignore how you’re feeling now, but I promise it’s only one test in a whole series of them. Everyone has the odd test they do poorly on (I got around 62% on a physics test last year <3), and that's okay.

And your marks don't define you, okay? You're still a wonderful person, and no bad test is gonna change that <3

8. Shadowed mashed potatoes that taste really good/Shadowedpaw/Shadowedrose
    November 13, 2017 at 9:49 pm

Sorry I can’t give hugs. I slipped, and fell. On my face. My lip got scraped. There was blood. To much blood. 30 minutes later it’s still bleeding. My tooth that’s jutting out also hurts. Uuurgh.

• Shadowed mashed potatoes that taste really good/Shadowedpaw/Shadowedrose
      November 14, 2017 at 2:34 am

Aagh it’s super sensitive now and part of it is swollen and bloody.

• Warm Blue Fire Crackling in Hearth on Thanksgiving (Bluefire)
        November 14, 2017 at 5:22 pm

Ahhhhh *huggles* Hang in there =)

• November 14, 2017 at 9:26 pm

I’m sorry! I hope it stops hurting soon! Get lots of rest and put bandages on your cuts. *huggles*

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
      November 15, 2017 at 12:39 am

*huggles* I hope your mouth feels better <3

9. Firepaw (Fireleap)
    November 14, 2017 at 3:30 am

I’m just really sad. My aunt is moving in two days, and dumping my stuff if we can’t work out something within one. It’s been super stressful for me lately, one of my teachers even got involved and is contacting some of her friends to see if they can pick it up. It really, really doesn’t look like we are able to though. My mom and I have tried everthing we can think of. Shipping it, storing it, driving up there. Everything has been too expensive. I don’t care about most of the stuff, but I have these adorable cat figurines, cat plushies, adn other cat related things that I want very, very badly. Not to mention my books. I have lots out there. My copy of ‘The Silver Eyes’, ‘Journal 3’, ‘Crenshaw’, and ‘Drama’ are all books I love dearly. Not even mentioning my Warriors books. I have almost my entire collection out there. All my guides, novellas, and mangas. Almost all of my super editions and main arc books. I want them so, so badly and I know it’s just stuff but it’s MY stuff and I feel like I could cry knowing I’ll never get to admire my figurines, hug my plushies when I’m sad, or read my books when I’m lonely. I feel so sad and betrayed and choked up and I just need some hugs please.

• Warm Blue Fire Crackling in Hearth on Thanksgiving (Bluefire)
      November 14, 2017 at 5:23 pm

*infinite hugs* Hmmm… Do you have a suitcase or a bag that you could keep them in? I’m sure you’re figure something out =)

• Firepaw (Fireleap)
        November 14, 2017 at 10:35 pm

No. It takes a 10+ hour drive to get to where my stuff is, and we don’t have the money for it. Plus, my book collection would not fit in a suitcase, and that’s just my books. Tomorrow is the last day we have even the tiniest chance to get my stuff. It’s not going to happen.

• November 14, 2017 at 9:28 pm

I’m sorry Fire! Can you see if someone with money can help you? *huggles*

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
      November 15, 2017 at 12:40 am

*huggles* I’m really sorry <3 I hope you find a way to get your books and stuffed animals back ๐Ÿ™‚

10. a grey mouse
    November 14, 2017 at 6:45 am

does anyone else feel as if they’re already dead

and then when death comes you just won’t have to exist anymore

• Warm Blue Fire Crackling in Hearth on Thanksgiving (Bluefire)
      November 14, 2017 at 5:24 pm

I’m a Christian, so I believe in Heaven, so no. Also, *hugs* people here care about you, don’t die!