The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

11,989 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. December 5, 2017 at 3:01 pm

This is a very minor issue, but it’s bothering me.
    There is this kid in my Jiu-jitsu class… I’ll call him Robinpaw. I’ve worked with him and spoken to him, and he’s very polite and nice. I think he’s a good kid, honestly. For whatever reason, Red is constantly telling me how much of a “dorkwagon” “loser” he is. He never says it to Robinpaw’s face, but it’s very annoying. Red says he thinks this kid is a “noob” and “lame” and when I ask why he says he “Doesn’t know why.” or “He’s bad at jiu-jitsu.” It’s really annoying me because I’m pretty sure I know why – He’s new – and yeah, he’s not good at Jiu-jitsu. But neither was Red when he started. And he’s quiet, he has braces, and glasses. (not that i have ANYTHING wrong with that, i’m just saying because a lot of people pick on glasses and braces which is dumb) When I tell Red to give him a chance and not judge him so much, he gets angry with me. I really think Robinpaw seems like a nice guy and Red is being irrationally rude. Whenever I give Robinpaw help with something, he listens, tries it, and thanks me every time. He even thanks me when I ask him how he is, or how his day was. I really get good vibes from him and idk why Red is acting that way. I need some advice and help on why Red is doing this and how to get him to have a more open mind. 🙂

• Silverleaf (Silverpaw)
      December 5, 2017 at 10:41 pm

Maybe Red thinks that you’ll become Robinpaw’s friend and not his anymore?? I don’t know really. Try talking to Red about it. Robinpaw seems nice, and maybe something else about Robinpaw is bothering Red.

Let it snow!!!

• December 6, 2017 at 12:26 am

Like Silver said, it sounds like Red is jealous of Robinpaw. Talk to him about it, and set up time for them to spend together and bond. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Mint Leaves Covered in Feathery Snow/Peppermint Hot Chocolate That is Sipped After Brutal Snowball Fight (don't judge)/Mintpaw(feather)
      December 6, 2017 at 3:26 am

Maybe try talking to Red at some time when you’re both in good moods and telling him how you feel? I agree with Silverleaf that Red might be jealous. You should remind him that you’ll always be his brother. 🙂

When in thorns, look for roses

• Tiny Fake Blizzard Inside Snowglobe (It's still Leaf!)
      December 6, 2017 at 8:44 pm

I’m sorry that Red is acting that way! Maybe something else is going on in Red’s life that he hasn’t told you about. Try seeing things from Red’s point of view, and then talk to him about it. *hugs*

Celebrate good times, come on!

• December 6, 2017 at 10:33 pm

*huggles* I’m not sure why he’s acting this way.

2. Bellatrix Lestrange, Ice Queen (Brightberry)
    December 5, 2017 at 3:52 pm

There’s a friend of mine that I haven’t seen since high school (I’ll call her Hermione because that’s a pretty accurate description of her personality) and I really miss her. I send her e-mails, but she rarely replies because of how busy she is. She and I had a very special friendship- Gryffindor/Slytherin friendship is awesome, after all- and I don’t want it to end, but I’m worried that I might not get to see her again. I recently heard that she lost someone close to her, and I want to make sure she’s okay, but I’m worried she won’t get my messages.

• December 6, 2017 at 12:26 am

If you know her address, try sending her a hand-written letter. It’ll show that you actually care about her and you’re not trying to whip out an email in ten seconds. Also, if she just lost someone special to her, give her time to recover and breathe.

Lots of Purrs.

• December 6, 2017 at 12:27 am

There’s nothing wrong with trying. Can you set up a time to FaceTime or to get together and hang out, or agree to send weekly emails? It’s good that you’re still talking if nothing else. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

December 6, 2017 at 3:28 am

(I get the feeling you like HP)

Can your parents contact each other? As Beechpaw said, it might be a good idea to send actual letters.

When in thorns, look for roses

• Tiny Fake Blizzard Inside Snowglobe (It's still Leaf!)
      December 6, 2017 at 9:11 pm

Do you have her phone number? Maybe you could call her, and arrange a time for the two of you to get together? Or just email her :P. More than anything, be as supportive as you can. I’m sure she’ll need support now more than ever.
      *hugs*

Celebrate good times, come on!

• December 6, 2017 at 9:39 pm

*hugs* Writing a letter might be a good idea; it would also show you truly care about her. Is it possible for your parents to get into contact? Also, is it possible for you both to get something like Skype to chat with? <3 <3 <3

insert siggie here

• December 6, 2017 at 10:34 pm

*huggles* just do your best to comfort her and be a good friend.

3. Snow That Falls On Mountain (Snowpaw)
    December 5, 2017 at 9:27 pm

There’s this boy who’s being really mean to me. He slapped me in the face multiple times, teased me on how I play Minecraft, said I had no friends and was a social outcast, and the worst thing:
    He took a picture of me without my permission, texted it to his friends and they replied…
    ‘What the [insert swear world here] is that thing’
    Then he kept on being mean.
    I told my parents and they are really angry at the boy.
    Anyways I just need hugs

• December 5, 2017 at 10:29 pm

*hugs*

That is not okay. Tell your teacher or something.

ReginaXRobin Forever

• Silverleaf (Silverpaw)
      December 5, 2017 at 10:36 pm

I’m so sorry! It must really hurt to be treated that way! Talk to your parents and school counselor, see if they can do anything.

Let it snow!!!

• December 6, 2017 at 12:24 am

What he is doing is rude and disrespectful. Tell your school principal or person who is in charge where he is doing this to you. Try to ignore him, and if he’s being mean try to tell him that there are better things in life than going around trying to ruin other’s day and you won’t tolerate it anymore. *huggles*

Lots of Purrs.

• December 6, 2017 at 12:28 am

Aww I’m really sorry Snow. That’s unacceptable. Report his behavoirs and ignore him because he’s just looking for attention. The picture thing is illegal, so you can tell the police. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Maple Leaf Drifting Onto Rudolph’s Nose (Mapledrift)
      December 6, 2017 at 7:27 am

Hugs
      Tell a teacher, that it is definitely bullying, it is best to get it sorted as quickly as possible

• Snow That Falls On Mountain (Snowpaw)
      December 6, 2017 at 7:27 am

Thank you, everyone. My parents have emailed the person who is in charge, and I beleive the boy has deleted the photo. I feel much better after all your support 😊

• December 6, 2017 at 5:05 pm

Honey,

If I ever met that boy,
      I’d slap him until his face was red.

• Crookedjaw II who is singing festive songs
      December 6, 2017 at 5:44 pm

That sucks. (Huggles)

• Tiny Fake Blizzard Inside Snowglobe (It's still Leaf!)
      December 6, 2017 at 9:14 pm

I’m so sorry, Snow! That is not okay that he’s doing that. You did the best possible thing that you could have done by telling your parents. You should also tell a teacher, or the principal.
      *hugs*

Celebrate good times, come on!

• December 6, 2017 at 9:36 pm

*hugs* That is not okay. I would talk to your teacher, parents, and/or a guidance counselor about him. If I remember correctly, the picture part is illegal, so you could theoretically take it to the police. You may want to talk to the principal of your school, if this is at school. *hugstightly* I hope he stops. <3 <3 <3

insert siggie here

• December 6, 2017 at 10:37 pm

*huggles* Tell someone. Slapping, and taking photos of you without you permission is completely unacceptable. And what his friends said is plain rude, ignore them.

4. Melodious Song of Silver bells (Silversong)
    December 5, 2017 at 10:43 pm

Awww im so sorry! (im not good at advice but ill try) Maybe you should talk to a teacher about it and usually people pick on others is because they are feeling bad about themselves. huggles

5. December 6, 2017 at 12:29 am

there’s this girl at my school, a friend of mine, and she’s a bit of a know it all and bad socially and I recognize a lot of my cringey behaviors from elementary school in her now, but she’s super sweet and never has bad intentions. However a lot of people really don’t like her and talk about how they don’t like her behind her back. I get where they’re coming from and she does really annoy me sometimes, but tbh it’s just because she’s an easy target. The thing is, I heard people talking about her today and someone said she has mild autism. The other person, who went to her middle school, confirmed it. I’d already figured this out, but this scared me for two reasons. For one, I’ve been working to hide my own autism because I don’t want people to treat me like that, and for two, now I’m actually seeing it happen, it’s not just a paranoid fantasy I’ve made up in my head. My friend is great and I’ll protect her from the people who talk about her, but the fact that this could be me scares me soooooo much.

also I kinda had a rough afternoon I feel sick but my mom put her hand to my forehead and was like “oh lol you’re just tired you don’t get enough sleep” and proceeded to lecture me again on a subject I’m constantly lecturing myself on. I just told her that my social anxiety can make me sick so now she thinks that when I’m sick I’m just scared and if I don’t have a situation to be scared about then I’m just tired. She makes me get off the computer and if it’s at 9:30 sharp and I’m not done she screams at me for five minutes and rants about how my brother and I aren’t really people anymore because we’re consumed by technology and this deadline stresses me out because if I’m not done, like now, we scream at each other and no one ends up happy. Also today I was excited to go talk to people and got completely ignored and left out, even when I tagged the person I was talking to.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• December 7, 2017 at 4:15 am

I’m sorry. Nobody should be treated differently just because they’re autistic. If people judge her because of something she can’t control, that’s their problem, and they won’t go far in life. As for the computer thing, my parents are exactly like that, except because it’s a laptop I just sneak it into my bed every night. *huggles*

Lots of Purrs.

6. Sky
    December 6, 2017 at 3:32 am

Let me be straight-forward with this one, even though I already posted something about another topic earlier:

In English, we have to write a letter to the author of a book that inspired or changed our lives for a competition. I can think of no book or topic. I just need some hugs because I feel like my English teacher is making us enter a competition some of us don’t want to or have the inspiration for yet.

'Tis the season to be JOLLY!!!

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
      December 6, 2017 at 3:38 am

Awww *hugs* that kinda sucks at how she’s forcing you to do it 🙁

By any chance are you able to do someone like Kate or another author of a series you really like?

Writer, photographer, mod

• Beechpaw (Beechflight)
      December 6, 2017 at 4:59 am

Well, kinda indirect, but if you use the Warriors series, you could say BlogClan changed your life. 😉

• December 6, 2017 at 5:53 am

Aww I’m sorry Sky. Think back to what your favorite book is. Maybe the first “older” book you read. A book you really liked. A book that you remember, that stays in your thoughts. If nothing else, you can always write Kate. I’m sure she’d be happy to get a letter from you. 🙂 *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Tiny Fake Blizzard Inside Snowglobe (It's still Leaf!)
      December 6, 2017 at 9:29 pm

You could always write to Kate. 🙂
      I’m sorry that she’s forcing you to do that. I know I wouldn’t enjoy doing something like that.
      *hugs*

Celebrate good times, come on!

• Whirling Leaves Over Silver Snow (Silverleaf/Silverpaw)
      December 6, 2017 at 9:31 pm

Try your best. It doesn’t matter if your letter isn’t as good as you hoped, as long as you tried. And if you can’t think of a good book, do a series or poem. My language arts class is doing the same contest, and we checked the rules, and it said you could do that. I hope this helps! *Hugs*

Let it snow!!!

• December 6, 2017 at 9:33 pm

*hugs* Could you ask the teacher for an alternate assignment, and explain how you feel about this? If you can’t, perhaps you could write to Kate; I’m sure she would love that. Or any other series you currently love. I hope you can figure this out. <3 <3 <3

insert siggie here

• December 6, 2017 at 10:38 pm

How about a book that touched you, or opened your mind to the world?

7. Loud rustling of holly wreath (Loudfern)
    December 6, 2017 at 7:51 am

. My best friend snatched my trust and ripped it to shreds.

I feel alone…even though I always have company…

• December 6, 2017 at 9:31 pm

*hugs* I hope you feel better soon. <3 If you ever want to talk to someone, I'm here for you. <3 <3 <3

insert siggie here

• Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze and isn’t logged in
      December 7, 2017 at 1:02 am

I’m sorry. *huggles*

• Tiny Fake Blizzard Inside Snowglobe (It's still Leaf!)
      December 7, 2017 at 1:22 am

I’m so sorry, Loudfern! People aren’t always who we think they are.
      We’ll always be here for you, Loudfern. *hugs*

Celebrate good times, come on!

• December 7, 2017 at 1:40 am

Oh no that’s horrible! I’m sorry! Don’t be friends with them anymore and find other trustworthy people to hang out with. It’s okay to feel alone and betrayed, but it’ll pass. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Loud rustling of holly wreath (Loudfern)
      December 7, 2017 at 6:58 am

Thanks guys reading these really lifted my spirits

8. Foxpaw/Foxfeather(Christmas name: Feather Falling Through The Snow)
    December 6, 2017 at 5:33 pm

It annoys me when my friend doesn’t like something, she says, “I’m confused”. She ends up getting whatever she wants. I appreciate the bear hugs. 😄

• December 6, 2017 at 9:30 pm

*hugs* <3 <3 <3

insert siggie here

• Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze and isn’t logged in
      December 7, 2017 at 1:06 am

*huggles* That’s not me… is it? If it is… just tell me. It’s ok. *huggles again* I don’t want to annoy you. Also, the period goes inside the quotation marks! Okay… it just really bothers me. 😝😝😝😛😛

BEAR HUGS!!!!

• Tiny Fake Blizzard Inside Snowglobe (It's still Leaf!)
      December 7, 2017 at 1:25 am

My sister does the same thing 😛
      I’m sorry that she’s doing that! Maybe just tell her that it annoys you, because that might not have been her intent in the first place. (I’m sorry, I’m probably not being helpful 😛)
      *hugs*

Celebrate good times, come on!

• December 7, 2017 at 1:41 am

Aww I’m sorry. If it goes against what you want, don’t stand for it. *bear hugs*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

9. December 6, 2017 at 5:39 pm

So, this is great.
    I recently introduced my cousin to my best friends. And, he’s slowly replacing me. They’d already rather work with him than me. And, when something happens to me, they just laugh. And I just feel like he’s replacing me… I wish I never introduced him to my friends.

• December 6, 2017 at 9:30 pm

*hugs* That really sucks, I’m sorry Poppy. <3 I would talk to your friends about how you feel; I have a feeling they don't know they're hurting you. Talk to your cousin, too. A guidance counselor might be able to help you, also. I hope you get your friends back. <3 <3 <3

insert siggie here

• December 6, 2017 at 10:54 pm

Try organizing a game with both your friends and your cousins, such as a minute to win it game. Then, you might earn your friends back. I’m really sorry, and I know how you feel because that’s happened to me before. *hugs*

Lots of Purrs.

• Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze and isn’t logged in
      December 7, 2017 at 1:04 am

It’s ok. You are special and he is not you. Don’t forget that and your friends shouldn’t either. If they weren’t your friends for how you are and don’t appreciate what makes you you, maybe you can find new friends. *huggles*

• December 7, 2017 at 1:42 am

Aww I’m sorry. Hang out with your best friends without him and talk to them about how you feel. Find new friends if you need to. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

10. Slippaw slipping on Ice that doesn't exist where she lives (formerly Willowpaw
    December 6, 2017 at 7:13 pm

ok so
    My school is making a basketball team and My family wanted me to join.’
    I felt kinda pressured to prove I wasnt’ fat and lazy,
    so I said I would do it
    My mom is registering me today
    I think it could be really fun, but i’m so nervous ill embarres myself because i know nothing about basketball (although everyone in my family has played sooo) but what if the team doesn’t like me, I go to a charter school but am fully homeschooled this year, witch means i go to school for yearly tests and meetings, and I can participate in events, but I never have so I don’t know anything and Im terrified

• December 7, 2017 at 1:44 am

Aww I’m sorry. Try it out with an open mind and see if you like it. If you don’t, talk to your parents about how you feel. You’re not fat and lazy. Besides, you should join something because you want to, not because you want to prove something. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• December 7, 2017 at 4:19 am

Try researching the rules of basketball. You are not fat and lazy. Plus, you could meet friends here! What if there are people who don’t know anything about basketball either? You could become their friends. *hugs*

Lots of Purrs.

• Snowpaw(shadow)
      December 7, 2017 at 7:48 am

I don’t know much about basketball, but if people in your family play, maybe you could ask them to help you learn how to play? YouTube videos might help, too.
      Good luck!