The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

12,774 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. January 10, 2018 at 6:47 pm

I feel like a failure right now i had this whole elaborate schedule set out with so many people interested in my blogfic Silenced Plea but it just all fell apart all of a sudden
    first off, i wasn’t necesarrily the best when it came to planning this thing. I gave myself a week to write like 16 pages and that didn’t work, also the form i had people fill out was probably the most basic i’ve seen on this site period, i had no idea what i was doing…
    on top of that, my schedule has changed 5 imes in the past week, and that’s only so far. i couldn’t even get on the internet at all yesterday, hardly. I’m grounded at home due to an episode, and on top of that i may be moving…
    i recently got a new job, so thats two jobs. on top of that i need to get back into shape for cross country, and i figured out last night that i was misdiagnosed… i dont have bipolar disorder but rather pretty bad anger issues, depression, anxiety, and ADHD.
    i know this sounds like i’m making a bunch of excuses but
    i wasnt abble to sleep at all last night cuz i was worried what you guys would think when i published what i had and it wasnt finished and im worried everyone thinks im annoying or something? i truly do love talking to you guys and working with you and freaking out with you and all of this you guys are such a blessing and i dont want to hurt that and i feel like i am and im sorry if i am im just trying to be friendly
    anyway im getting really anxious about everything i could really use a hug

*fun siggie loading*

• January 10, 2018 at 9:34 pm

Awww Oak <3 don't be so hard on yourself. We'll understand if you can't write enough in time. Real life always comes before BlogClan. For now I suggest you focus on your problems in real life, then you can work on Silenced Plea. 🙂 *huggles*

Procrastination is the key 🗝️

• Cheetahpaw
      January 11, 2018 at 12:02 am

Awww… You’re definitely not a failure. I know what it feels like to have a really busy schedule, and I’m sure most everyone else does too. No one will blame you for being busy, and I find the best way to handle stress is just to lay down for a few minutes and take deep breaths 😇
      *huggles*

• January 11, 2018 at 12:09 am

Um… *huggles?*

Click my name!

• January 11, 2018 at 12:53 am

Honestly I’ll probably be pretty bad at sticking to the schedule too, even though I’m just editing. I can never stick to my own writing schedules. We all understand if you can’t finish in time, and it happens to all of us. It’s totally fine. Don’t worry about it. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Beechpaw (Beechflight) who is not logged in
      January 11, 2018 at 5:00 am

Oaky, I totally understand what you’re felling right now. BlogClan is a safe place for you, as it is for all of us. *hugs* You’ll make it through, I know you will. My motto is to always follow through, so if you get yourself stuck in a jumbled mess, you have to follow through. No scrapping. So (oh darn it I gotta work on my game :P) just go through, no matter how many scheduling conflicts you have. And then you’ll learn a lesson: plan A TON before you get yourself into something.

• Snowpaw(shadow) who is thinking about changing her name
      January 11, 2018 at 7:58 pm

Wow. I’m so sorry. It sounds like you’ve got quite a lot to figure out. I was in XC (it’s in the fall here, so it’s over now), and to prepare, I started trail running with my dogs, and that was a pretty easy habit to fall into, and it helped a lot. I can’t think of anything else to say other than we are here for you.
      *huggles*
      ❤️❤️❤️😊

• January 12, 2018 at 6:45 am

You’re good, kid. Your first BlogFic right? Either way, trial in error.
      Misdiagnoses happen, eh? Still, not fun. Good luck with everything; including the jobs and XC.

2. Brightberry
    January 10, 2018 at 7:09 pm

When you try to find cute fanart of your favorite Warrior Cat but instead you find people complaining about how much they hate her… #JustSpottedleafFanThings

3. January 10, 2018 at 9:13 pm

So, everything went out good with me and my ex breaking up. She took our split rather offensively, but I just ignored her and left the conversation… she was really clingy, lol.
    Then, a few days ago, my new loving boyfriend started spoiling me and omg omg il him so much i am so happy that I broke up with my girlfriend when I did. he’s adorable ilhim so muchhhhhhchccmhchchchchh

And, the best thing is that he knows what warriors is, so he won’t shame me for being a huge nerdddd ❤️

4. That One Foxie Camel Who Left Israel
    January 10, 2018 at 9:22 pm

I just got back from the doctor and of course, I have the flu. 😕

I just had to get sick on my trip to Israel! It started with one night my throat was feeling sore and then the next day I felt not so good and my acid reflex started up. I have these berpy “throw ups” but usually nothing comes out except spit maybe and my chest clenches up and makes it hard to breathe. I did one of these “throw ups” while waiting in line to go to the bathroom near the Wailing Wall (it’s where people pray) and bleh it feels awful. I didn’t have anything for dinner that night cause I wasn’t hungry and any liquid makes my chest get all bubbly and I wanna throw up again. I have to spit a lot cause if I swallow it just doesn’t feel good afterwards. It sucks. After I berp though I feel much better. But that wasn’t the end.
    That night I did another loud berp and I felt good again but no it just had to bubble back up a while later and my chest hurt so bad and my stomach was clenching up I was begging myself to throw up. This time I actually did throw up. Twice (in a row). It did not feel good at all. Thankfully after that I think I felt loads better but I stayed at the hotel with my mom and rested while everyone went off to float in the Dead Sea and see Jesus’ Tomb without me! ☹️😒😭 But that morning I did feel like eating and I was starving! I slept another hour back in the room and then my mom and I went to a mall that was very close by to our hotel (this is in Jerusalem btw) and we got some lunch (pizza) and ice cream. I also got a sweater that says “Save the earth, it’s the only planet with chocolate” on it XD
    Afterwards we went back and rested some more. My mom and I were both glad that she had brought some medicine (pills) to help me. But I forgot my albuterol…..oops. However thank goodness I was well enough to travel the next day to Bethlehem!

But that did not mean I was better.

On the bus to Petra I had these MAJOR headaches and I felt like I wanted to die it hurt so bad. And then of course when we reached the hotel I had a really bad fever and was burning up yet I was FREEZING cold. My whole body ached and I could barely move. I had a cold towel over my forehead but it made me even colder, though it did kinda help my head. I didn’t eat that much that night either. I was also very cold but later was boiling hot and then it switched on and off. At least I slept most the time. And of course my period just had to start up as well that day.

I began to have these very painful period cramps in my lower stomach and that hurt really bad on top of my crazy headaches and neck aches AND having lots of hot flashes and chills.

Thankfully we had two doctors (well, physical therapists) on the trip (in our group) so that was nice. They went to the Pharmacy for us and got us this great medicine and I slept really well that night (idk which night though honestly). Even though I still had a fever. Omg I was so hot/warm aka my fever was so high that the cold wet towel against my forehead was dried out in a couple of minutes!

On the airplane ride to London, I felt okay thank goodness. My head felt better but every once in a while it hurt. I watched two movies that flight (which was 5 hours), the movies being Inside Out (makes me laugh and cry every time) and Frozen (omg it’s been like 2 years since I’ve seen Frozen and I forgot lots of scenes and words to the songs, lol. It was really nice to watch it again ^^ Yes I still love the movie. 😛)

We had 15 hour layover in London and we got there at 8pm and there was a hotel in the airport so we stayed there. My stomach cramps were still happening though and my head started hurting again and my neck. On the flight to (insert state name here) I could not sleep. I wasn’t tired per-say but my neck hurt really bad and I just couldn’t find a comfortable position. So I practically just stayed up the whole 10 hours, every once in a while closing my eyes, but mostly stared, thought, played Crossy Road, hoped for food to come soon, and well watched movies (I watched only one though which was Alvin and the Chipmunks. There weren’t any good movies on this airplane like the last one).

I felt like I was dying on some points on the trip. It was not fun. The trip though was amazing!!!

We had been up for more than 18 hours. 😛😮 We went to bed at 8pm last night, lol.

Okay so I practically just told you the story of my sick life so sorry about that! But anyway the whole point is that I need some hugs and prayers to get better soon and that my mom’s cold doesn’t get worse (I think I passed it on to her…..) and that my sister, Hollylight, doesn’t get too sick either (she’s started coughing). This morning I had a high fever of 102 point something I think unless my mom said 100.2 but who knows. I went to the doctor today (as said above) and he said I did indeed have the flu but I’m on the mend which is good. My temperature was taken again and I guess it had gone down to 100.6 but that’s still high.

On top of the flu, I have LOADS of homework to catch up on! Agh yippee. 😒 I’ll accept hugs and prayers to get all my homework done too (I missed the first day of school for week one of this semester. I go to school every Monday and study at home if that makes more sense).

Thanks! Sorry this is such a long comment.

• January 11, 2018 at 10:53 pm

Awww <3 get better soon Foxie!!

Procrastination is the key 🗝️

• That One Foxie Camel Who Left Israel
        January 11, 2018 at 11:55 pm

Thx Silv. My sister has started coughing and has a sore throat now. She didn’t go to school today. 😕 I’m better now. Last night I wasn’t feeling all that great though. I had diarrhea and I threw up my dinner which was just Wonton Soup (we ordered Chinese food). We thought it’d help but nope. And I was really hungry too. *sighs* I had half an English muffin with butter and cinnamon-sugar after I watched a movie (which was Moana! Make way, make way! 😛😝). But I am better today 😀 Hopefully I fully recover by my next school day (which is Monday).

• Bright Star on Christmas Night (Brightkit)
      January 14, 2018 at 3:02 pm

I feel you, Foxie. The (almost) same thing happened to me on a trip to Washington D.C.. The night before we left, my appendix area was hurting really badly. It felt a lot better later, and at Washington D.C. I was totally fine for a couple of days. Then my brother started having the “berpy throw-up” thing you talked about, and later I got sick, too. I felt like vomiting mere minutes after I had already vomited, and I had diarrhea, and I felt awful, and I missed a lot of things that everyone else got to do. I felt better the next day, and I was feeling okay for a few more days. At the airport in Texas (we had just gotten off the plane from Washington D.C.) I had diarrhea again, and then later I was totally fine. It was the weirdest sick experience I’d ever had. I hope you get better, though, Foxie!!

5. January 11, 2018 at 12:14 am

So my mom signed me up for this cotillion class (etiquette but mainly dancing with boys (no offense boys but…)) and the first lesson is TODAY. I am dreading it. Like really. I’m doing it with nobody I know, except for a boy who I am kind of friends with. Long story. I find him annoying, but he seems to think that my friend group is nice so he hangs out with us. And then I’m getting my last baby teeth pulled soon. Why StarClan.

Click my name!

• January 11, 2018 at 10:25 pm

Aww I’m sorry Moon. Everyone else will feel as awkward and nervous as you. Give it a try. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• January 11, 2018 at 10:52 pm

Awww Moon <3 just try it. I know you may not like it, but you have to try, I guess. If you don't like it, I suggest talking to your mom about it. I think she thought it was best for you, so that's why she signed you up.

As for the baby teeth . . . all I can say is that it doesn't take so long, and it'll be over soon. *huggles*

Procrastination is the key 🗝️

• Cheetahpaw
      January 11, 2018 at 11:14 pm

Ugggg I remember cotillion. I hated it so much, but it’ll be fine. You might meet some new people there that you like!

• January 12, 2018 at 5:15 am

Thank you everyone! I lived and the teacher knew that everyone would be awkward. My mom knew how much I was dreading it. It wasn’t my choice, believe me. Oh, and I had to practice introducing myself to this kid I’ve known for 7 years. Really, I think I know his name. I knew a lot more people than I thought I would, though I’m not friends with any of them really.

Click my name!

• January 12, 2018 at 6:42 am

Good luck!

6. Snowbreeze
    January 11, 2018 at 4:36 am

So, I have a few things to address. I might not get them all out, but I’ll try,

So, I used to collect My Little Pony figurines, and then around late May of 2016 I stopped. Reason being? Trauma. I don’t want to go into it, buttt after the experience I stopped collecting them. And now, with the new *SPOILERS OF THE NEW MLP MOVIE* Sea pony figures along, *END SPOILERS* I suddenly want to buy them. I’m worried about it though, because the trauma, and I’m fourteen so I don’t know how people would react. Sometimes I feel like I haven’t grown up at all.

That’s all I feel like typing today, but I know the Hug Page will always wait if needed. Thanks for reading. <3

• January 12, 2018 at 6:41 am

Oh, I used to watch MLP when I was like 9. 😛
      It’s fine if you wanna collect them, I think? Even if you’re 14.

• Snowbreeze
        January 12, 2018 at 7:39 pm

😛
        Thanks.

• Shivy
      January 12, 2018 at 9:10 pm

Hey, I still watch and collect MLP stuff, and I’m 15 😛 🙂 You don’t have to grow up that fast, Snowy, even if people around you want to. Don’t worry <3 If you want to get those figures because they make you happy, get them 🙂

• Snowbreeze
        January 14, 2018 at 6:29 pm

Thank you for the advice, it made me feel better. I’ll get them 🙂

7. Rainswept Wistep
    January 11, 2018 at 7:30 am

Ack. I’ve been crying.
    Today, my mom took my books away and said I couldn’t read during weekdays (plus, this is for an undetermined amount of time). EVEN WHEN I’M NOT HOME. I just feel horrible because my mom wants the best for me and stuff but I really want my books. 🙁

• January 11, 2018 at 10:27 pm

Talk to her about it. If reading is something you enjoy, you need to do it. Tell her it helps you fall asleep if you need to, that’s the case for a lot of people. I hope you get your books back! *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Cheetahpaw
      January 11, 2018 at 11:16 pm

I understand how you feel. Neither of my parents understand why I love books so much either. They say I need a “social life” or whatever. You will get your books back though! Just stay strong! *huggles*

• January 12, 2018 at 6:39 am

Nooo not the books.
      I got grounded from reading for a couple weeks when I was younger because I forgot to clean something for my mom, I was very sad. 😛

• Foxstep
      January 13, 2018 at 1:20 am

I’m sorry, Wistep! Ugh, parents are like that :/ Whenever I have books I worry my parents might take away, I just keep them at school and read when I’m free. Might not always work on busy days where there is no free time in school between activities but there are more than you realize! Lunch time is a very good moment too, you can get most pages done in that time, but don’t neglect your food and your friends (I just rotate between reading and chatting). So this could work, just leave your book in your locker/or wherever it’ll be safe where you can access it at school only. If that doesn’t work, try online books on illegal sites. Their ads are inappropriate and seldom scary but just try to block those out as you read unless the content is absolute no-no. And only some books are on those sites, by the way.

Hope this helped! Also, welcome to my sneaky life. 😛

8. Slippaw
    January 11, 2018 at 8:45 pm

So i just heard that my great grandpa had a heart attack and went into the hospital and had surgery all last night. Hes ninty years old and im really worried because i love him so much and i dont want to lose him and ive just been so stressed and depressed lately and things were getting better and than this happened i just dont understand.

• January 11, 2018 at 10:28 pm

Oh no, I hope he’s okay! *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Cheetahpaw
      January 11, 2018 at 11:18 pm

I’m so sorry… *big bear hug*

• Snowbreeze
      January 11, 2018 at 11:30 pm

Aww. <3 *hugs* I will keep him in my thoughts.

• January 12, 2018 at 6:35 am

Aw, I’m sorry, love. I really hope he’s okay. Hang in there, kid. <3

9. A splash of snow on a cats whisker ( Splashwhisker
    January 11, 2018 at 11:35 pm

Ok I feel stressed , so basically I have a world geo vocab test tomorrow and I know I’m going to fail , my world geo teacher gave use these words last Friday and since I have ADHD I can’t really remember them . Then today my world geo teacher gave me and my classmates a other map to do . I started to get my anxiety back now and i am starting to freak out . Ok so my world geo mid term is coming up in about two weeks and I need to study a lot but I have more homework to do and a drama play . I have a lot of things to worry about like a math test tomorrow and a drama play on Thursday and Friday next week in which I’m doing the lighting for and I’m going to fail at it . So I think I’m getting sick cause I get headaches ( but I think there stress related) and then start to cough and not feel hungry and I just moan and cough and lay down on my desk so yeah I’m getting sick and have a lot to worry about and I just need hugs and some comfort,. I also might be offline for a while cause of the mid term and lots of studying

– Splashwhisker out

• Slippaw
      January 12, 2018 at 12:10 am

aww splashwhisker, im so sorry. I know exactly how you feel, ive struggled alot with that recently. just try to set aside of your day each subject and relaxing. make sure ou get lots of sleep, and each day, a little more is over, like your math test till you have less and less, just keep on pushing through, we believe in you. *huggles*

• January 12, 2018 at 6:38 am

Aw, I’m sorry about al’ that. Sometimes there isn’t anything you can do about tests, eh? Still, I wish you the best of luck. I hope you feel better soon. For stress and all, maybe you should try to find some ways to calm down.

• January 12, 2018 at 7:24 pm

Take a deep breath. Sit down, put all your distractions away, and get it all done. Don’t stop to worry. It’ll feel so much better. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

10. Coldice
    January 12, 2018 at 5:08 am

Welp, had a bad anxiety attack recently and it was bad, gonna take time to recover for a few days 🙁

I let my heart speak loud.

• January 12, 2018 at 7:23 pm

Aww I’m sorry Cold. Everything’s gonna be okay 🙂 *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Snowbreeze
      January 12, 2018 at 7:47 pm

*huggles* I know the feeling. Try looking up good meditations. <3

• January 13, 2018 at 12:26 am

I’m sorry that that happened. I hope you feel better soon! It’s always a good thing to let yourself recover and just get some rest, alright? Bye, love!