The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

19,408 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. March 7, 2018 at 4:58 pm

Let’s make a huggle party.

*Hugglez everyonez*

• March 7, 2018 at 8:30 pm

*dumps truckload of hugs*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Snowstorm will not get pinched on St. Patty's
      March 7, 2018 at 9:14 pm

yay *hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss*

• Spottedheart Needs Help Searching For a Four Leaf Clover!
      March 7, 2018 at 10:20 pm

*Huggles* I hope that things get better and more people come to the party! *Huggles*

2. Kinkpaw
    March 7, 2018 at 9:44 pm

So to add on to the list of things I’m depressed about we just had to put my dog down

• Spottedheart Needs Help Searching For a Four Leaf Clover!
      March 7, 2018 at 10:16 pm

*Huggles*, sometimes it’s better for the dog to prevent a painful life.

• March 7, 2018 at 10:22 pm

OMSC *Hugs to death* <3 <3

I'm so sorry that sucks <3 Why did he/she have to be put down? <3

ReginaXRobin Forever

• Kinkpaw is too lazy to log in
        March 7, 2018 at 11:47 pm

she had kidney failure

• March 8, 2018 at 4:56 am

Awww <3 Poor thing <3 She's with the Earth Dog now <3

ReginaXRobin Forever

• Kinkpaw is too lazy to log in
            March 8, 2018 at 12:44 pm

OMSC The earth dog… i comepletely forgot about that 😛

• March 8, 2018 at 4:18 pm

I almost forgot about it and wrote doggy StarClan, but then my Survivors Knowledge returned to me 😛

ReginaXRobin Forever

• March 7, 2018 at 10:28 pm

*hugs* <3 <3

Keep sm;)ing

• Bracken is definitely wearing green (Brakenpaw/dawn)
      March 8, 2018 at 12:19 am

*hugs* I’m so sorry, that’s really hard. :,(

*insert something clever*

• March 8, 2018 at 3:59 am

*huggles* I’m so sorry! <3

gimme dat eggnog

• 🍀Spidey who couldn’t come up with a good St. Patrick’s Day name(Spiderpaw/song)🍀
      March 8, 2018 at 4:37 am

*Hugs* I’m sorry, that must’ve been very sad 🙁 Atleast your doggo is in a happier place now… 🙂

schmingerbread house

• March 8, 2018 at 3:08 pm

*hugs* This must be so hard for you 😿.

Click my name for Meowingclan!

• Fallenpaw
      March 8, 2018 at 5:00 pm

*hugs* I’m so sorry, Kink. At least she will no longer be in any pain. <3 <3 <3

• March 8, 2018 at 6:54 pm

Oh no! That’s horrible! I’m so sorry for your loss! Life is precious because it ends. Cherish your memories of your dog. And at least they’re not suffering anymore. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Snowstorm will not get pinched on St. Patty's
      March 8, 2018 at 7:16 pm

oh no. I’m so sorry Kink. cry out your tears in BlogClan now *huggles*

• March 9, 2018 at 5:23 pm

I’m so sorry, Kinkpaw <3

σ hσlч вlσgclαn stαírcαsє 2016

• Shiverfur
      March 10, 2018 at 9:22 am

Oh gosh I’m so sorry ❤ *huggles* I’m sure she is happy now with lots of doggy friends and treats. You should remember all the happy times you had together and how you gave her a wonderful life 🙂 *hugs* <3<3

3. March 7, 2018 at 11:42 pm

I tried killing myself again today. Third time I’ve failed.

• March 8, 2018 at 2:33 am

Oh Scorchtail please don’t do that! We would miss you so much! I’m Praying for you
      Huggles

• March 8, 2018 at 4:00 am

Please don’t do this. There’s always a way to turn things around, no matter how bad they seem. We all care about you very very much. *hugs*

gimme dat eggnog

March 8, 2018 at 4:40 am

No, don’t do that! There are people who love you and would be heartbroken without you 🙁 . I’m sorry that you feel like suicide is the only answer, but it’s not! Talk to a therapist or a close friend to vent out your feelings. *major huggles*

schmingerbread house

• March 8, 2018 at 4:57 am

NO DON’T DO THAT I’D MISS YOU TOO MUCH DON’T DO THAT EVERYONE LOVES YOU WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT DON’T EVER DO THAT AGAIN AND THIS ISN’T HELPING AT ALL SORRY

ReginaXRobin Forever

• March 8, 2018 at 3:04 pm

No no no, Scorchtail please don’t do that! We will miss you very much and everyone will be so sad 😿. Suicide is never a solution to any bad thing. We all do care about you, and sorry about what you feel. I’ll pray for you.
      *many hugs*

Click my name for Meowingclan!

• March 8, 2018 at 5:21 pm

NO DON’T DO THAT SCORCHTAIL!!!!! WE WOULD MISS YOU!!!! AND YOU WOULDN’T BE ABLE TO DO GREAT THINGS IF YOUR DEAD!!!

• Fallenpaw
      March 8, 2018 at 4:59 pm

*hugstightly* Scorch, please don’t kill yourself! There’s always a way to make things better. Suicide isn’t the solution. Try talking to a therapist. We love you, Scorch, please don’t forget it. <3 <3 <3

• March 8, 2018 at 6:26 pm

No please don’t do that! <3 <3 <3 Killing yourself is never the solution <3

Keep sm;)ing

• March 8, 2018 at 6:55 pm

Absolutely do not do that! It’s awesome that it failed. You are a wonderful human being and should not die, no matter what. You don’t really want to die, you just want to start living. If you ever want to talk, I’m here. Please do not try again. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Jetclaw
      March 8, 2018 at 11:12 pm

Scorchtail it sounds like you need medical help. I recommend reaching out to a specialist, a trusted adult or family member immediately.

Suicide is not the answer, and if life is feeling overwhelming you need to reach out and get the help you need.

We at BlogClan are here for you, and will shower you with our love and support. But the path to wellness means you need to seek help from a professional. They’re trained to either perscribe or treat via therapy to help you.

Also if you ever think you’re going to attempt suicide call the suicide hotline

1-800-273-8255

*hugs* hang in there

• Birchfoot
      March 8, 2018 at 11:54 pm

I’m sorry *huggles*. Please don’t kill yourself though, you are an absolutely wonderful person with so much left to experience and the world wouldn’t be the same without you

You do need to talk to someone though, and I mean someone irl. We really need you to stay safe, and you need to tell someone about this so they can help you better. It’s scary, I know, but it is honestly so helpful <3

• Sunpelt
        March 9, 2018 at 6:49 am

The suicide failed because you didn’t want to do it, and that’s good. If you ever feel like that, concentrate on the physical pain you feel it would bring you to actually do it, and ask yourself if that’s what you would want. ( I should hope the answer to that is no.) We’re here for you 🙂 *huggles* x100

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• Sky
      March 9, 2018 at 1:55 am

Please don’t do that! Scorch, at BlogClan, we want to help. But there’s only so much we can do through the internet. You should reach out to someone, anyone, who you love. Try getting a professional to help you. Suicide is never the right answer, because it doesn’t solve anything, it just ends emotiomal pain for you.

Listen to everyone else who has replied to your comment.

And I believe that if you fail so much, you are destined to live. Keep loving and living, and know that there’s going to be somewhere there that loves you enough to hear your thoughts.

• March 9, 2018 at 2:38 am

No, please don’t! You should talk to a therapist or a close friend/family, like Spidey said, but this is not the answer! *hugs* I will be praying for you!

*insert something clever*

• March 9, 2018 at 5:24 pm

Please don’t try that, Scorchtail 🙁 It may not seem like it now, but you have so much left to live for. Don’t stop now! A good future awaits <3

σ hσlч вlσgclαn stαírcαsє 2016

• March 9, 2018 at 6:07 pm

SCORCH. STOP IT RIGHT NOW. STOP. YOU ARE A WONDERFUL, FUNNY, KIND, PERSON. I’M SURE WE WOULD ALL MISS YOU. YOU SHOULD NOT DO THAT *HUGGLES*

Sprinting for Senior Warrior!

• Snowbreeze
      March 10, 2018 at 4:42 am

Please don’t end your life. We’d all hate that, and I’m sure we wouldn’t be the only ones. Stay safe. Stay strong. You’ll be okay. *hugs*

• Silverstar
      March 14, 2018 at 3:07 am

That is a terrible thing to do! plz don’t do that, it would be sooooo sad!!!! Killing urself is never the solution. I know exactly how you feel and, your not alone. maybe see a doctor for this, get some help. your parents, friends, and us will be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think about the happy things in life, even when you think there was nothing happy in your life, think harder!!!! suicide is never good, and I’m sorry you feel this way, I hope you feel better about it, and get help! *Huggles!!!* 🙂 <3

– SilverStar/SilverMoon

4. March 8, 2018 at 10:38 pm

umm
    ok so my friend’s boyfriend (who i don’t like, mind you -_- there’s a lot behind that including a restraining order) is in the hospital rn, my friend discovered he’d been self harming again so she broke up with him and he tried killing himself o_0
    so i mean i’m fine but i have no clue how to comfort her she’s saying it’s all her fault and it isn’tttttt
    help

Sporks are weird :/

March 9, 2018 at 1:12 am

Tell her it WASN’T her fault! *huggles for you and your friend*

schmingerbread house

• March 9, 2018 at 3:27 am

Whoa that’s messy. She’s going to feel guilty, so tell her it’s not her fault. Be there for her. If she doesn’t want to talk, don’t push her. If she does, be her ear. Let her bring it up. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• March 9, 2018 at 6:17 am

Oh gosh… I honestly have no idea. Just keep reminding your friend that it wasn’t her fault. *huggles*

gimme dat eggnog

• Fallenpaw
      March 9, 2018 at 2:42 pm

*hugs* I don’t have any advice, I’m sorry Oak… Keep reminding your friend that it wasn’t her fault. <3 <3 <3

5. Thistletooth (formally Splashwhisker)
    March 9, 2018 at 2:53 am

Hey guys so guess what I have two mouth sores in the exact same spot but they are on either side of the top of the mouth . I’m getting a cold and my anxiety is back , I’m feeling kinda stressed and feel like I might have a mental break down if I get an other world geo assessment, school is evil , I have a math test tomorrow and I think I failed on the practice test and that I’m failing in some of my classes but I have good grades , I just need some hugs and a big stuffed tiger to cuddle with ( I ordered a huge stuffed bengal tiger for a school project)

— Thistletooth out

• Fallenpaw
      March 9, 2018 at 2:42 pm

*hugstightly* <3 <3 <3

• March 9, 2018 at 4:18 pm

*huggles*

*throws a ginormous stuffed tiger in your face*

*and a huge stuffed frog (which I actually have)*

gimme dat eggnog

• March 9, 2018 at 6:09 pm

Awww cute Tiger. *huggles* It’s okay Thistle. Take deep breaths. If your grades are fine, you definetly aren’t failing. You are a smart, kind, person.

Sprinting for Senior Warrior!

March 10, 2018 at 12:01 am

*huggles*

schmingerbread house

6. asp
    March 9, 2018 at 4:11 am

this is a stupid problem but i keep seeing this creepy dating ad with a pretty obviously photoshopped picture of a woman staring at me on almost every site with ads i visit and i feel like i’m being haunted
    it’s late

7. March 9, 2018 at 1:47 pm

welp my dad had to break up a dog fight between our neighbor’s dog and our friends new dog.. this isn’t the first time, our neighbor’s dog has bitten little girls and attacked dogs, he’s unruly.. so basically we had to call animal control. 🙁 I feel really bad because well, that’s their pet, but they keep letting it run free and hurt people and that’s not ok. But yeah, it was a fiasco 😛

• Fallenpaw
      March 9, 2018 at 2:45 pm

*hugs* That’s a shame, Willa. 🙁 It’s good though it won’t hurt anyone anymore, but it’s awful that they had to lose their pet. <3 <3 <3

• March 9, 2018 at 3:10 pm

Oh dear.

ReginaXRobin Forever

• March 9, 2018 at 4:20 pm

That sounds rough. If this continues to happen, maybe you should get animal control to talk to your neighbors or something and tell them not to let the dog roam free.

gimme dat eggnog

March 10, 2018 at 12:04 am

That is the neighbors fault for letting his dog run loose. Don’t worry about it! *hugs*

schmingerbread house

• March 10, 2018 at 5:09 am

I’m sorry Willa. It’s not your fault. Hopefully they’ll learn from this and train their dog/keep him inside from now on. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

8. March 9, 2018 at 9:34 pm

My English teacher dumped two essays on us today and we have to finish one of the worst books in the world and an extra credit assignment that can only be done the day before it’s due and I’m dying

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• March 10, 2018 at 4:14 am

I am sorry. I know how your feeling. My teacher goes homework happy all the time. Hang in there
      Huggles

• Fallenpaw
      March 10, 2018 at 2:02 pm

*hugstightly* <3 <3 <3

• March 10, 2018 at 8:25 pm

*HUGGLES*
      I get it, our school never seems to understand how much work they actually give us when they put it all together.

gimme dat eggnog

March 11, 2018 at 3:20 am

*huggles* Ah that sounds so stressful I’m sorry! I hope things get better soon <3

schmingerbread house

9. Snowlight
    March 10, 2018 at 12:52 am

I know my problems are pretty small compared to other people, but I just scored bad on my last science test and I’m not feeling great right now. I’m usually in the low 90s or high 80s when it comes to grades but I nearly failed this last test. I thought I was prepared but apparently I wasn’t. I don’t know what happened.

Does anyone have any study tips so I can do better next time?

please give me chocolate

• March 10, 2018 at 5:08 am

Can you retake the test? Or do extra credit to get your grade back up? Everyone has bad test days. Maybe flashcards, trying to teach the material, or studying with a friend? *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Snowlight
        March 10, 2018 at 3:48 pm

Thanks, Wavey. 🙂 My Teacher is willing to drop our lowest test grade at the end of the year, so as long as I do well on the other tests it won’t affect my final grade.

please give me chocolate

• Fallenpaw
      March 10, 2018 at 2:01 pm

*hugs* You could try studying with a friend, or creating flashcards. You could also try and have your friends or family quiz you on the material (if they know it or have a reference 😛 ). Good luck on your next test! <3 <3 <3

• March 10, 2018 at 2:54 pm

Oh man me too. I failed a test recently too. I’d suggest taking at least ten minutes everyday to study material you have trouble on, asking the teacher for help, and then figuring out if notes, drawing notes, or flash cards work best for you.

Notes- These come in many forms from written to action notes depending on what kind of learner you are. If you like being active, assiociate each note with an action, and of course there’s written notes and for auditiory learning, assiociate each with a sound. Doodling your notes and making a picture to represtent material also helps some people.

Flash cards: They are pretty helpful for vocabulary and can be combined with what I said above.

Hopefully this helps.

Beware of the padawans

• March 10, 2018 at 8:27 pm

I totally get it. My grades have been slipping recently too. I don’t think you should beat yourself up about it, especially if you tried your hardest and usually do well. I suggest studying as soon as you even hear about the test, and not cramming the night before (I don’t know if you do this, but I sure do)
      *huggles*

gimme dat eggnog

March 11, 2018 at 3:21 am

Ask your teacher for extra credit, or redo the test. I hope this helps! *huggles*

schmingerbread house

• Birchfoot
      March 11, 2018 at 3:27 pm

i can certainly try

– studying is not just rereading the notes your teacher gives you in class. Make sure you have a list of the topics on the test, and create short but effective notes
      • colour code if necessary, but it’s totally optional (I mostly just highlight the beginning of a new topic/sub topic)
      • your notes should be somewhat neat, but it’s totally okay if they might not make sense to other people. As long as you know what you mean, you’re good
      • write down any questions you have and try and find answers to them via your teacher, friend, textbook, online resources

– redoing textbook questions is really helpful, but what’s even more helpful is if you can redo old tests. Try and figure out the format of the test and learn what types of questions/topics you might need the most help on. Then find as many questions like that from old homework or tests and do them. Make sure to check the answers

– talk to your teacher!!! I cannot stress this enough! Even just stopping by quickly to ask a question before/after school or at lunch

10. March 10, 2018 at 4:56 pm

I made a comment about how I didn’t like Star Flower and then there was a comment strand and someone didn’t put a spoiler warning and so I was accidentally spoilered and now I’m extremely upset.

ReginaXRobin Forever

• March 10, 2018 at 8:29 pm

Sorry, Blue. That seems like it sucks 🙁 But most people just forget that others aren’t completely caught up. I think the best thing you can do is to continuously remind people not to put spoilers. And I hate Star Flower as well. She’s honestly horrible.

gimme dat eggnog

• March 10, 2018 at 8:30 pm

I’m so sorry Blue! I think that was me 🙁

Keep sm;)ing

• BlueHeartWarrior
        March 10, 2018 at 9:48 pm

Nope, wasn’t you. You put a spoiler warning.

I Am You... I See Me In You...

• March 11, 2018 at 2:37 am

I’m really sorry about that. I wish people would be more considerate. I’m sure they didn’t mean to spoil you. 🙁 *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

March 11, 2018 at 3:22 am

Oh no, I’m sorry! That really sucks *huggles*

schmingerbread house

• Fallenpaw
      March 11, 2018 at 2:00 pm

*hugs* I”m really sorry, Blue. It’s really frustrating when people do that. I don’t think they meant to spoil you.<3 <3 <3

• Shiverfur
      March 11, 2018 at 7:53 pm

I’m sorry but I’m sure that person didn’t mean to spoil it for you, and that doesnt mean you cant still enjoy the series *hugs*