The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

18,554 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. kinkpaw kleinman
    May 14, 2018 at 1:57 am

i’m sad

Katzen, Achterbahnen und Musik

2. Mossball
    May 14, 2018 at 2:52 am

if anyone needs more help than we on here can give

i don’t know if there only for Australia though

3. Chocolatepaw(Chocolatestorm)
    May 14, 2018 at 1:05 pm

I’m sick today and my Bat Mitzvah is in 5 days but I lost my voice and can’t practice. Also I brought my dog home a tennis ball yesterday because he loves them and he’s been mean to me ever since. He’s tiny but pretty scary sometimes.

• Spottedpaw/stream
      May 17, 2018 at 12:30 am

I’m sorry! (huggles) I’m practicing for my bat mitzvah too, but it’s not until November. But you might still be able to practice even without singing, by just thinking about it in your head and looking at it. That’s what my bat mitzvah tutor said would help if I was stuck on something, and you might be able to do that, I think. Hope this helps! <3 huggles

• Chocolatepaw (Chocolatestorm) who is currently craving chocolate
        May 17, 2018 at 1:22 am

Thanks

🍫Chocolate is LIFE!🍫

4. Silverkit who is soon to be Silverpaw!
    May 14, 2018 at 2:56 pm

Guys…. (I just realized that I start literally every post like this 😜) I do Blogclan on my school computer and during the summer the district takes away our school computer and we are alas computerless, so I would just like to say thank you so much Blogclan you are a wonderful community of wonderful people who do wonderful things and I would just like to say thank you so much for this amazing place that we all know and love.

5. doot doot
    May 14, 2018 at 8:09 pm

lately i just cant stop thinking about death

ive been like this since a month ago and now i cant stop thinking about it and i don’t want to bring anyone down irl so i’m just gonna rant here

when i was little i went to a vaguely christian primary school and every week one of those priest guys would come in and tell us stories about jesus and heaven and stuff. so i was never scared of death because i was 100% sure i would see them again in heaven and we’d be happy and together forever. a month ago i started thinking about this again and realised hey, maybe there is no afterlife. maybe after we die there’s absolutely nothing, Thousands, million of years will pass and the world will go on without us. all the love i’ve felt and will ever feel will just vanish like it never mattered. all the tears i’ve cried and the effort i’ve put into stuff will never have mattered. if i’d never been born then i’d never feel so hopeless like i do now. whats the point of these exams im studying for? ill get old and then ill die. everyone i love will get old and die. dying will hurt and it’ll be the last thing i know. one day, i’ll never see my loved ones again. my nan died before i was born and i can’t stop thinking about what type of person she might have been, what sort of relationship we could have had. what did she feel before she died? was she okay?

i so desperately wants to believe in an afterlife that i can’t stand it. i love my family and friends so much i can’t bear the thought of losing them. i can’t bear the thought of not seeing them everyday. i can’t bear the thought of living life without them. what’s even the point of life, if we’re all going to die anyway? i think, if there was 100% proof of something afterwards i’d be okay with all of this. on the other hand, if there’s truly nothing and its just like before we were born, i’ll be too dead to care anyway. but there’s so much we, as humans, don’t know about the universe, and can’t comprehend with our limited minds, so maybe there might be one? i can’t stand the thought of reincarnation either… i love this life i have so much- my memories, my personality, my home. i dont want it to be replaced. if there’s no point to life, surely we may as well take the shortcut and die as soon as possible, right? i’d never do that to myself because it would hurt the people i love, but it makes me wonder sometimes. i’m so jealous of my best friend sometimes. she’s a jehovah’s witness, and she believes in heaven and an afterlife. she’s so peaceful and happy, while i’m so scared i can barely bring myself to try at school.

rant over. there’s nothing i can really do about this, i just wanted to voice my thoughts.

• May 14, 2018 at 10:37 pm

*Huggles*. I’m sorry you’re thinking about all of this, Doot Doot! You should reach out to a counselor, a psychologist, or psychiatrist.

• Birchfoot
      May 15, 2018 at 2:46 am

*huggles*

The sad truth is that none of us know what for sure will happen when we die; however, that doesn’t mean that life isn’t worth living. It may be temporary, but there are still things that make life worthwhile. Yes, you’ll grow old, but you’ll grow old after living a life full of memories and experiences that have shaped you and the lives of everyone around you. You’ll still have lived such a wonderful and fulfilling life!

If you’re worried about your actions being temporary and not useful – remember that everything you do has an impact on people around you. That one compliment you gave to someone? It probably made their whole day. Positive actions like that have ripple effects that extend far into other people’s lives. So, believe me when I say that your actions and your life are not worthless. It’s not pointless I promise

As for not seeing people after they die. We don’t know what will happen, but for now, you still have so much time left with them, and so many memories left to make.

I don’t know if this is the answer you were looking for, and I’m sorry if it made things worse

• Leafypaw can't believe she is a 6th grader
      May 16, 2018 at 4:10 pm

I used to feel like this, but this is what I did to help:
      1) Go to church more often
      2) Read Bible stories
      3) Do the things that make me happy
      I hope you stop feeling this way. *Huggles*

6. Foxie Spring Butterflies
    May 14, 2018 at 11:06 pm

Hello people of BlogClan! I just want to get this out to y’all: Be yourself! Doesn’t matter what you look like, what race you are, or who you wanna be. We love you for you! Who are we to judge? It’s not our place. You’re worth more than gold and the world needs “more than gold.”

“I’m not a stranger to the dark
    Hide away, they say
    ‘Cause we don’t want your broken parts
    I’ve learned to be ashamed of all my scars
    Run away, they say
    No one will love you as you are

But I won’t let them break me down to dust
    I know that there’s a place for us
    For we are glorious

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down
    I’m gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I’m meant to be, this is me
    Look out ’cause here I come
    And I’m marching on to the beat I drum
    I’m not scared to be seen
    I make no apologies, this is me

Another round of bullets hits my skin
    Well, fire away ’cause today, I won’t let the shame sink in
    We are bursting through the barricades
    And reaching for the sun (we are warriors)
    Yeah, that’s what we’ve become

Won’t let them break me down to dust
    I know that there’s a place for us
    For we are glorious

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down
    Gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I’m meant to be, this is me
    Look out ’cause here I come
    And I’m marching on to the beat I drum
    I’m not scared to be seen
    I make no apologies, this is me

…This is me

And I know that I deserve your love
    There’s nothing I’m not worthy of
    When the sharpest words wanna cut me down
    I’m gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out
    This is brave, this is bruised
    This is who I’m meant to be, this is me

Look out ’cause here I come (look out ’cause here I come)
    And I’m marching on to the beat I drum (marching on, marching, marching on)
    I’m not scared to be seen
    I make no apologies, this is me

(Whenever the words wanna cut me down
    I’ll send the flood to drown them out)
    This is me.”
    ~ This Is Me from “The Greatest Showman”

Love you all! 😘 And watch this movie if you haven’t. It’s SPECTACULAR! I am obsessed with it currently, lol. But it’s so inspirational, emotional, and all around beautiful, thrilling and truthful. ^^

~• Soul of a Foxheart •~

• Flamin' Hot Cheetah
      May 15, 2018 at 3:39 am

Gosh I love that song <3

Like Foxie said, if you ever have a problem or just feel sad, a song will always help you deal with it 😀

~spidey 2.0

• Silverpaw
        May 16, 2018 at 2:49 pm

Agree

7. Ivy
    May 15, 2018 at 12:59 am

i know this is an awful reason to be posting on here
    but my oldest (younger) brother just smashed hid cowboy boot into my chest with his foot in it
    and if you are a girl you know how bad that feels
    I’ve come to the conclusion that my life would be better off without my brothers
    you only children out there on the blog, you don’t know how lucky you are
    i’m sorry for coming on here for lame reasons
    you can go give huggles to the people who need them more
    i can wait

• Birchfoot
      May 15, 2018 at 2:48 am

Shh, everyone here deserves some hugs, no matter how small the problem may seem <3

I'm sorry your brothers are bothering you like that. If you haven't already, talk to them or your parents about what's going on. <3

• Chocolatepaw (Chocolatestorm)
      May 15, 2018 at 2:49 am

*hugs*

I know how it feels to have annoying brothers. Unfortunately, I also haven’t figured out the answer how to get them to be nice yet, but I hope you do soon!

🍫Chocolate is LIFE!🍫

• Leafypaw can't believe she is a 6th grader
      May 16, 2018 at 4:11 pm

*HUGGLES*

8. Foxie Spring Butterflies
    May 16, 2018 at 4:57 am

Hey guys. So my best-est friend ever who’s like a sister to me….so her name is Strikestorm. This will be long:

So my older sister Hollylight is running Strikestorm’s Instagram account for her (some people do that for each other). This morning, Hollylight got a message from Instagram from this boy at church named Snapfire (I just made this up out of the blue) and he has a crush on Strikestorm and she has a crush on him.

But anyway the message…..it was a picture.

Of his……..thing. My sister was hilarious though cause it took like 2 minutes for her to figure out what it was (no offense!!).

My sister contacted our high school youth group leader/pastor whom I’ll call Pasturestar and he stopped by our house to discuss the topic. We all hoped that Snapfire’s account was hacked. Unfortunately it wasn’t.

Strikestorm’s mom, Needleheart, called my mom (Goldenheart/star) and they talked for a while. Soon we found out the whole story that Snapfire was pressuring Strikestorm to show her……chest to him. She only took off her shirt but not her under garment. Then Snapfire was like “oh let me pay you back” and he did it too but with his hands covering IT up. Strikestorm was crying and she knew she messed up and felt so embarrassed. She didn’t think he was like that. I was always iffy on him cause he was like “do you love me?” and my friend got weirded out and said she likes him but not loves. He went waaayyy to far. Like seriously…….

I feel so bad/sorry for my sister to see his….you know. But I was glad Strikestorm didn’t (my sister is like an older sister to her too). But still.

Please give her many hugs and words of comfort. She feels absolutely horrible. Pasturestar has contacted the middle school youth group leader and another pastor from our church (the elementary one) and they are working it out now. But still. We live in a scary world and this stuff happens.

But hugs will be highly appreciated. Strikestorm was really sad and felt like my fam will think of her differently. But of course not! We love her for her and it’s not her fault. Yes she made a mistake but I really….like hate Snapfire now. Ugh. And he goes to our church! We all didn’t think he’d be like that. *sighs* Gah teenage boys! I’m just glad Shredears (my “boyfriend”) isn’t like that.

Thanks y’all! Hopefully this comment isn’t trashed because of this really awkward content.

~• Soul of a Foxheart •~

• Willowpaw (Wistep)
      May 16, 2018 at 6:54 am

Oh, gosh. THAT is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
      Yep, that’s how I react. 😛
      Anyways, I really don’t know what to do, but I hope everything gets solved for Strikestorm! <333

• Flamin' Hot Cheetah
      May 16, 2018 at 1:21 pm

OMSC! That’s just….. AHHHHHH!

I feel so bad for Strikestorm 🙁 People do awful things, and sometimes pressure others to do so. Please give her lots of hugs for me! And slap Snapfire for me.

~spidey 2.0

• May 16, 2018 at 2:46 pm

Wow.
      Hugs for you, Strikestorm, and Hollylight. Nobody deserves what you guys had to go through. *gives virtual cookies to Strike, Holly and Foxie while giving Snapfire a slap to the face with a skunk*

i’m 2.0 of 2.0 (aka 4.0 :P)

• May 16, 2018 at 2:55 pm

Dang.
      *Hugs all of you but slaps Snapfire*

My Speed, My Lane, My Pace

• Leafypaw can't believe she is a 6th grader
      May 16, 2018 at 4:14 pm

*Millions of huggles*

• Sky
      May 16, 2018 at 11:39 pm

ARGH! I hope that Snapfire gets what he deserves! *slaps him angrily*

9. Shivy
    May 16, 2018 at 11:06 am

ugh i’m just so miserable I’ve done like 4 gcse exams so far and i have another today and to be honest i’m not confident about any of them and i’m so scared of failure
    i did biology yesterday and it went okay but I have to get a 7 (A) to do it for a-level and what if i dont get that
    Theres like 4 weeks of exams to go and i hated the first 2 days so literally how am i going to survive heeeee
    And gosh maths is next week and i’m so scared

• Birchfoot
      May 16, 2018 at 9:29 pm

Oh Shivy dear I’m sorry <3

Get yourself a cup of tea, or your favourite snack, and sit down for 20 minutes and just take a minute to relax. Watch an episode (1!! if you feel like you might end up watching more, then maybe not 😛 )of your favourite show, or listen to some music that will calm you down.

Okay? Now, forget about biology. It's done and there's nothing you can do about it right now. I've had plenty of exams and tests and regardless of whether I do really well or really poorly it only makes me more stressed to keep thinking about the previous exam. And in my experience you only remember parts of the exam you think you did poorly on – I a l w a y s have a warped perception of how I did on tests because I only think about a few parts I think I did badly on, or worry that small errors are waaay more important than they are. It's only gonna stress you out more to keep thinking about the one's you've written.

Second, stay away from everyone in your classes if they're talking about the exams. Sometimes it's hard to avoid talking to them about exams, but if you can, don't engage iin conversations about it until they're all done!! This is only going to stress you out further because everyone would have written slightly different answers or interpreted questions differently – and it's quite possible that all the answers were right. But talking with people about tests only makes me worried about my own answers and how they might be slightly (or more than slightly) different.

Now put all of your energy into studying for the exam you have next.

– Make or find a list of all the topics on the test and go through each of them slowly and one at a time
      – Gather all your class notes together, then if you have the time, rewrite only ( o n l y ) the essential information you need to remember. Names, dates, places, etc are probably less important than the basic concept, and so skip over them for now and come back to them later when you have the basic information
      – try not to just memorize things and instead figure out /why/ things happen. This is really helpful for math especially, because knowing why certain facts are true (and in my experience, "prove why x is true" is s u c h a common test question for math) instead of just remembering that they are is more helpful.
      – draw out diagrams if you need to. Math, sciences, and even other subjects like history can be explained really easily by drawing out maps or diagrams. This is helpful when trying to prove a point, or showing connections between things
      – there's tons of online resources available for so many subjects!! Many of which have practice questions or videos you can watch
      – If you have access to them, redo old tests. In my experiences, teachers have similar structures between shorter tests and exams (the only difference is exams are longer). If you can't, then look through the textbook for questions – lots of textbooks have extra questions at the end of a unit (I know you just did bio, but for example my biology textbook has loads of questions to practice after every unit – some even have answers. Your textbooks probably have something similar!)\
      – if it's still possible, talk to your teachers and ask them questions – even the smallest questions that you think aren't worth their time
      – bring a watch to an exam if you can – time management is one of the main reasons why I lose marks on tests (i just got a math test back today in which I didn't have enough time to answer 2 – 3 questions and so lost a significant amount of marks)

And remember, a bad grade on exam won't dictate the rest of your life, okay? You've got this Shivy, and good luck for the next one <3

• Shivy
        May 16, 2018 at 10:56 pm

Thank you so much Birchy ily <3<3<3 I was actually pretty happy with today's exam so yeah 🙂 i'm actually gonna try to follow your advice 😉

• Birchfoot
          May 17, 2018 at 3:01 am

That’s great!! And I’m sure it was awesome <3

i'm sorry if i seemed a little harsh there, but i definitelllyyyy know how hard it is to not worry over tests
          good luck with the rest of them!!! ily too <3

10. Gracklepaw
    May 16, 2018 at 12:36 pm

A lot of the warriors community can be pretty negative sometimes . It’s really tiring . I’m glad I can come to blogclan as you all are so positive !

• Foxie Spring Butterflies