The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs.ย This is still the best place to come if youโ€™re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClanโ€ฆ

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

10,652 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. March 12, 2017 at 4:09 am

if I chopped my legs or arms off, i’m sure my mom would be happy.

• March 12, 2017 at 1:25 pm

Why?? You’re mom doesn’t sound very nice.

*hugs*

insert siggie here

• Darkpaw(Ivy)
      March 12, 2017 at 7:19 pm

*Huggles* oh no! What’s the matter Cin?

• March 13, 2017 at 10:08 pm

She would most definitely be not. Please don’t do that. I hope you feel better. *huggles*

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Breeze that Glides Through Summer
      March 14, 2017 at 4:37 am

Awww, I’m sure that’s not true! If there’s something going on, you can definitely trust us with it!!! *huggles* <3 <3 <3

• Birchfoot
      March 14, 2017 at 6:52 am

Oh, Cind, I’m so sorry. *hugs*

I promise we would care if anything happened to you, though. We’re all here for you <3 ๐Ÿ™‚

• Owlheart
      March 14, 2017 at 11:31 pm

Don’t say that! ๐Ÿ™ I’m sure your mom loves you very much. *huggles*

• Sleetfall
      March 15, 2017 at 4:30 pm

I would agree, same here. *You’re not the only one on Earth who thinks that way*

• March 15, 2017 at 9:31 pm

And you are not the only one on Earth who I’m going to tell this to: She would most definitely be not. Please donโ€™t do that. I hope you feel better. *huggles*

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Rainspirit/Rain That Falls on Moonlit River (Rain)
      March 16, 2017 at 10:16 pm

*hugs times infinity* I’ve felt the same way before. Talk to your mom, and tell her what’s wrong.

2. Daisypaw
    March 12, 2017 at 6:19 pm

so i did something selfish
    one of my friends online tried to kill themself…. as a lot of you already know. when they got back and i told them how worried we were, they said they didn’t care. you guys may also already know that. then they said they liked to hurt me…. well i told them to stop and they said “good it’s working” and i just ddn’t reply. well everyone else forgave them. then they broke up with their boyfriend because he was WORRIED about her! i am so mad at her for hurting Darkear! and i hate what she said to us.
    i hate her!!
    well I’m not going to talk to her anymore.
    I told her I was mad, and I told one of my other friends that I was not going to forgive her.

• Sundance
      March 12, 2017 at 9:33 pm

That sounds like a complicated situation!
      Overall, the relationship does not seem healthy, so you have a right not to be friends with her. Don’t feel bad about it either. Also, if she ever threatens suicide in order to force you to talk to her, etc., know that’s manipulative and wrong.
      I would try and let go of any hate/anger/frustration. There’s no point in holding those emotions against her. Understand that she’s going through a hard time, which may cause her to lash out at people and say hurtful things (not that it’s an excuse, just a reason for the behavior.) Then wish her all the best and go on with your own life. Sometimes it’s impossible to help someone (especially if they’re online) as much as you may want to. ๐Ÿ™ You just have to hope and pray that they find happiness within themselves, or through other people’s influences.
      *hugs* <3

• March 13, 2017 at 3:50 pm

*hugs* I’m really sorry, Daisy. I don’t really have any advice… argh, I’m sorry Daisy.

insert siggie here

• March 13, 2017 at 10:09 pm

That’s not selfish. That’s not okay for her to want to hurt you. Stay away from her, she’s not a good friend. Stick with people who actually value you. *huggles*

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Birchfoot
      March 14, 2017 at 6:50 am

I’m so sorry you’re being put in such a difficult position. If this person you know is purposefully trying to hurt you, then you’re allowed to not forgive them, and it’s okay if you don’t want to be friends anymore. I promise it’s okay to not be friends with someone who’s trying to make you feel bad. *hugs*

3. Wingpaw/Wingclaw
    March 12, 2017 at 9:33 pm

I feel trapped most of the time now. When I try to talk to my friends about my depression I can’t get the words out and… yeah. Even doing this I feel trapped.

• Warblerwing
      March 13, 2017 at 1:28 pm

Depression is hard. Give yourself room to realize it’s fine if you can’t talk about it yet. It’s not good to pressure yourself. ๐Ÿ™

• March 13, 2017 at 3:51 pm

*hugs* I hope you feel better soon, Wing. I haven’t had depression before, I don’t have any advice… I’m really sorry, Wing.

insert siggie here

• March 13, 2017 at 10:11 pm

I know it’s not a physically trapped feeling, but getting out and taking a walk outside or in the park or something might help you feel better. I don’t know a lot about depression, but maybe you could try just writing down how you feel, a few words at a time so it’s not something you do all at once. Do things that make you happy and get help. You might not have to talk about it, these people know a lot about depression. *huggles*

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Birchfoot
      March 14, 2017 at 6:47 am

I’m sorry, Wingpaw. I think the only advice I have for now is that if you don’t feel ready to tell them, or you don’t know how, it’s okay to not tell your friends immediately. You don’t have to tell them about your depression if you don’t feel like you can just yet. <3

• Daisypaw
      March 15, 2017 at 9:47 pm

*huggles* I know how you feel Wingpaw. You don’t have to tell her if it’s too hard. You can always start by telling someone online. Practice with them, maybe? I kinda try to do that since I haven’t told my best friends yet. *huggles again* I feel trapped a lot. I hate being in one place, and I feel like every time I escape being sad or malcontent i just get dragged back in.
      Just remember we are all here for you Wing! <3

4. Icy Flowers Among Green Clovers (Icy)
    Icy Flowers Among Green Clovers (Icy)
    March 13, 2017 at 4:09 am

So. I had an eventful day. Not very good, but eventful. ๐Ÿ˜›

I’m sick, so I’m generally feeling bad, but I’m getting better. But today, Daisy was acting really weird. She was hiding in her kennel a lot, and then she came out and went over to my mother, and she was trembling. My mother thought maybe her stomach hurt, because she felt it and it was unusually hard. Then, a little later, she ran her hand down Daisy’s back and Daisy yelped, so it’s her back again.

We gave her some pain medication and she’s doing better now, but I hate seeing her in pain. She’s getting old and her spine is messed up, which is why she has a sensitive back. If she keeps hurting it, she could end up paralysed, and if that happens, I don’t know what we’ll do. ๐Ÿ™

I started coughing really badly earlier, so my mother told me to get a cough drop. I did, but as soon as I did, I started coughing harder then before, so hard my head jerked back and the cough drop went down my throat. It got lodged in my throat and I couldn’t breathe, so I ran into the living room where my mother proceeded to Heimlich me ๐Ÿ˜›

Needless to say, it didn’t work. It was down too far and I’d already swallowed it, so that’s good, but I started to cough and gag. I kept coughing for about five minutes straight, and coughed really hard for about ten minutes after that. My chest hurts now from that, and I’m just really shaken.

So, yeah. Not the best day overall, but I guess it could be worse. ๐Ÿ˜›

• Warblerwing
      March 13, 2017 at 1:37 pm

I’m sorry to hear about Daisy. ):

Ouch! I’ve never been Heimliched’d before and hope it stays that way.

Icy Flowers Among Green Clovers (Icy)
        March 13, 2017 at 4:01 pm

One thing to cross off my “Never want to do” list ๐Ÿ˜›

• March 13, 2017 at 3:54 pm

*hugs* I hope tomorrow is better, Icy! I hope you feel better soon. I hope Daisy is okay. Did you take her to the vet?

insert siggie here

Icy Flowers Among Green Clovers (Icy)
        March 13, 2017 at 9:32 pm

Thanks, Fallen ๐Ÿ™‚ There’s really nothing the vet can do for her except give her pain medication, but she seems to be okay today.

• March 13, 2017 at 10:13 pm

Yikes. You and Daisy should both see the doctor (vet for her) and maybe find something other than cough drops that can help you. *huggles*

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

Icy Flowers Among Green Clovers (Icy)
        March 13, 2017 at 11:09 pm

Thanks, Wave. There’s really not much a vet can do for her besides give her pain medication, but she seems to be doing okay.

• Birchfoot
      March 14, 2017 at 6:44 am

*hugs* I’m sorry to hear about Daisy, and I hope you feel better soon <3

5. Lilysong
    March 13, 2017 at 9:31 pm

I’m scared for no reason… I’m trembling and don’t know why… Either my hand is cold or my head is hot… Nothing seems wrong…Help? Is something wrong with me?

• Warblerwing
      March 14, 2017 at 5:42 am

Did you maybe consume a lot of caffeine? Did something happen recently that bothered you subconsciously?

• Lillysong
        March 14, 2017 at 11:13 pm

Probably caffeine and daylight savings… One hour less sleep a night!!! I almost fell asleep in class today…Then next class I’m wide awake because he yelled someones name and scared me awake…

• March 14, 2017 at 2:38 pm

*hugs* If you’re really, really concerned about it, you could see a doctor for it. I hope you feel better soon, Lilysong.

insert siggie here

• March 15, 2017 at 9:33 pm

Maybe you should go see a doctor. Get some sleep and try to eat healthy. *Huggles*

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

6. 7 Grand Dad (Meep Morp Moonpaw)
    March 14, 2017 at 5:10 am

ow
    this water bottle is tearing apart my lips
    like they’re literally bleeding all over the place

7. ๐ŸŒ• Moonpaw/Moon that Visions of Light๐ŸŒ•
    March 14, 2017 at 8:48 pm

Last week my brother got the flu and was vomiting. He got better, but last night I started having belly pains and my stomach hurt really bad. At 1:00 am I puked and had to sleep on some towels. I woke up this morning and my stomach still hurts really bad. I had to miss school. Tomorrow there is a field trip to the Nike headquarters and if I’m sick I’ll have to miss it!

๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒQueen of the Bananas!๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ

• Duskpaw (Duskwater)
      March 14, 2017 at 10:48 pm

I hope you get better really soon!

~Even Dusk Will Fade

• Lillysong
      March 14, 2017 at 11:14 pm

Aw, I’m sorry! *Hug* My mom said ginger and sugar helps! Try drinking Ginger-ale!

• ๐ŸŒ• Moonpaw/Moon that Visions of Light๐ŸŒ•
        March 15, 2017 at 10:21 pm

Thanks, I’ll try that ๐Ÿ™‚

๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒQueen of the Bananas!๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ

• Owlheart
      March 14, 2017 at 11:44 pm

*huggles* I hope you feel better soon! <3 <3

• Dark Shadows Hiding The Four Leaf Clover
      March 15, 2017 at 3:20 pm

*huggles* oh no!!! I hope you feel better!!! (Also, do you live in Oregon? Because that’s where the Nike headquarters is?…. wondering because I live near there, so…. ๐Ÿ™‚ )

• ๐ŸŒ• Moonpaw/Moon that Visions of Light๐ŸŒ•
        March 15, 2017 at 10:22 pm

I live really close to Nike headquarters in Oregon. You live near it?

๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒQueen of the Bananas!๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ

• Darkpaw(Ivy)
          March 16, 2017 at 3:48 am

Yeah ๐Ÿ™‚ do you have a BlogClan wiki account? We can talk there if you want ๐Ÿ™‚

• ๐ŸŒ• Moonpaw/Moon that Visions of Light๐ŸŒ•
            March 16, 2017 at 10:27 pm

I’ll make an account. Can you send me the link to get there? I’m not very good at searching for things online. ๐Ÿ™‚ I would love to talk.-Moon๐ŸŒ•

๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒQueen of the Bananas!๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ

• ๐ŸŒ• Moonpaw/Moon that Visions of Light๐ŸŒ•
              March 16, 2017 at 10:33 pm

Actually, I tried several times to register, but it said that I couldn’t do it at this time. Darn Technology >:(

๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒQueen of the Bananas!๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ

• Dark Shadows Hiding The Four Leaf Clover
                March 17, 2017 at 3:36 pm

Darn technology ๐Ÿ™

• March 15, 2017 at 4:13 pm

*hugs* I hope you feel better soon! I hope you don’t have to miss your field trip.

insert siggie here

• March 15, 2017 at 9:34 pm

I’m sorry, but sometimes that stuff just happens. Get lots of rest, see a doctor, and eat healthy. I hope you feel better. *huggles*

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

8. March 16, 2017 at 1:02 am

this is probably the stupidest problem to ever grace this page but i searched “aspenkit” on google images earlier today and found that underclan picture and now i’m low-key worried it’s gonna show up on one of those “UNDERTALE CRINGE!!!!!! XDDDD” or “wut da hek???” galleries for some reason help

IT'S SO SPOOKY! <3 Thanks!

Flowerstream
      March 16, 2017 at 1:16 am

Hey, it’s not a stupid problem <3 I don't think it will show up on one of those galleries because I don't think people will have much reason to be searching Aspenkit. Anyways it's a beautiful picture and we all love it anyways ๐Ÿ˜€
      *hugs*

BlogTeam Mod (& a Hufflepuff)

• Darkpaw(Ivy)
      March 16, 2017 at 3:49 am

I’ve done the same with Darkpaw and wooooooow. I suggest you don’t do it…. it was weird…

• March 16, 2017 at 4:47 pm

*hugs* I searched up Aspenkit on Google Images just now, and all I see is images of Clan cats. ๐Ÿ™‚

insert siggie here

• March 17, 2017 at 7:05 pm

I’m really confused because I don’t really understand, but it probably has nothing to do with you and we know that. *huggles* try not to worry about it.

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

9. Echostream
    March 16, 2017 at 1:49 am

My goldfish just died.He was 13 and died of swim bladder disorder.Rest in peace Fisher.May StarFishClan light your path.

Flowerstream
      March 16, 2017 at 2:21 am

*hug* it’s hard to lose a pet but 13 years is a long time and I bet he had a wonderful life!

BlogTeam Mod (& a Hufflepuff)

• Echostream
        March 16, 2017 at 2:33 am

He did.Thank you.*hugs back*

• Dark Shadows Hiding The Four Leaf Clover
      March 16, 2017 at 3:17 pm

*Huggles* oh I’m so sorry! Loosing an animal can be really hard, he lived a long and happy life, and he’s watching over you from FishStarClan

• Duskpaw (Duskwater)
      March 16, 2017 at 4:11 pm

Aww that’s so sad! I know I would be sad if my fish died… and spending 13 years with him would make the loss especially hard ๐Ÿ™ I’m sorry. I hope he had good life… I’m betting he did, with you looking out for him ๐Ÿ™‚
      *hugs*

~Even Dusk Will Fade

• March 16, 2017 at 4:48 pm

*hugs* I’m so sorry, Echostream. 13 years is a long time, if I remember correctly, for a fish to live. He lived a long, and I’m sure happy, life. May StarClan light his path.

insert siggie here

• Shiverfur is too lazy to log in
      March 16, 2017 at 5:50 pm

Losing a pet is awful. Think of the happy long life he had (13 years is an amazing age). *hugs*

• Warblerwing
      March 16, 2017 at 11:05 pm

I’m sorry ): I lost a pet recently and I know it’s very hard.

• March 17, 2017 at 7:07 pm

I’m so sorry for your loss! May Fisher find good hunting in Fish-StarClan. *Huggles*

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

10. Daisypaw
    March 16, 2017 at 2:46 pm

i’m too tired to do anything. i get even more nervous and easier. i’ve lost will for helping others. i would still die for my friends, and i would still try to help them. but i feel like i would help them with some hollow feeling. like i know what is going on perfectly and talk to them, but i wouldn’t really feel the pain i have when trying to help friends. i just feel kind of detattached i guess… :/

• March 16, 2017 at 8:13 pm

*hugs* I hope you feel better soon, Daisy. Maybe therapy would help? <3 <3 <3

insert siggie here

• Duskpaw (Duskwater)
      March 17, 2017 at 12:28 am

It’s always hard to find motivation… to get rid of that detached part of yourself. I hope that you find the strength to do it, because if you do, then you will come out so much stronger, and so much more confident, knowing that you overcame something such as that ๐Ÿ™‚ we’ll be right here along side you to help
      Fallenpaw’s right, though. Therapy would help so much right now… someone who especially trained to help you because they care that much . They know how to help best ๐Ÿ™‚
      *hugs* <3

~Even Dusk Will Fade

• March 17, 2017 at 7:07 pm

Maybe it’s a good thing, pain is never something you should really want. I’m really sorry but I don’t quite understand so this advice is probably terrible ๐Ÿ™ *huggles*

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ