The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

4,113 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. Easter Snow Blowing Through A Flowery Breeze (Snowbreeze)
    April 18, 2017 at 2:17 am

My ear hurts and I can’t swallow without it hurting and I feel light – headed and stupid and worried about vomiting as usual. Oh and, I want to become more active on here. Any advice?

• April 18, 2017 at 2:45 am

For your ear/vomiting-
      You most likeeellllyyy have an ear infection.
      Tell your mom and have her contact your doctor, and they’ll fix you right up!

Being Active-
      Try to make a specific time that you come on here. Mine is at night, before i go to bed and when im supposed to be in bed 😛

CAPPY

• Easter Snow Blowing Through A Flowery Breeze (Snowbreeze)
        April 18, 2017 at 2:37 pm

Thank you for the help!

• April 18, 2017 at 3:51 pm

*hugs* I agree with Dawnlily, that you most likely have an ear infection. I hope you feel better soon! <3 <3 <3

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

2. Wolfstorm
    April 18, 2017 at 12:22 pm

I’m sad. I have many reasons to be sad and many reasons not to be sad. But I’m sad.

• Sundance
      April 18, 2017 at 1:33 pm

I’m sorry, Wolf! *hugs* ❤ Remember, after rain comes a rainbow!!! You’ll fight all your inner battles and you’ll win, I just know it! 🙂 BlogClan is here for you, and loves you, and is supporting you too! Never forget that! 😘*double hugs* (’cause you’re the best! 😉 )

• Wolfstorm
        April 18, 2017 at 8:47 pm

Aww thankyou. We sort of need rain where I live though. That’s just one of my reasons to be sad.

• Darkpaw(Ivy)
      April 18, 2017 at 3:17 pm

Aw Wolfy *huggles* I’m sorry my friend! I hope you feel better, remember we’re here for you!

• Wolfstorm
        April 18, 2017 at 8:48 pm

Thankyou. *hugs*

• April 18, 2017 at 3:38 pm

*hugs* I hope you feel better soon! <3 <3 <3

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

• Wolfstorm
        April 18, 2017 at 8:48 pm

Thankyou 🙂

• Icy (Iceflower)
      April 18, 2017 at 8:12 pm

*hugs* Human emotions are weird, aren’t they? Sometimes they let you do your own thing and then sometimes, BOOM. They decide they want to mess with your brain. 😛 I totally understand how you feel, Wolf, I get that way sometimes, but just know that it’s completely normal to be sad sometimes! We’re always going to be here to help if you need it, and remember, storms don’t last forever. You’ll feel better soon, I’m sure! I hope you feel better, Wolfy 🙂

• Wolfstorm
        April 18, 2017 at 8:45 pm

Thankyou *hugs* yes human emotions are wierd

• Birchfoot
      April 18, 2017 at 10:38 pm

*huggles* It’s okay to be sad once in a while, even if you don’t know why <3 I hope you feel better though

• Silverpaw
      April 19, 2017 at 4:03 pm

*huggles* I’m sorry! If you ever want to talk about it, I’m right here. <3 <3 <3 I hope your day gets better. ^^

• April 19, 2017 at 7:29 pm

I hope you feel better! *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting 🌊

3. Birchfoot
    April 18, 2017 at 10:58 pm

I’m a bit frustrated.

For our age group (9-10th graders), there are two softball teams. A J1 (more competitive) and a J2 team. I thought I had a real shot at J1, especially since one of the coaches complimented my batting, and I got a lot of people out in a practice that was similar to a game.

Unfortunately, I didn’t make it. I’m glad I made one of the teams, but it’s just really frustrating when I know that I’m just as good as so many of the people on the J1 team, and that a lot of them didn’t try out in previous years at all.

Do you think I would sound annoying if I asked my math teacher (one of the coaches) about why I made J2/what to do better for next year?

Flowerstream
      April 18, 2017 at 11:04 pm

*hugs* I wish you’d made it inm but there’s always next year! Besides, since J1 is for both 9th and 10th graders, and you’re a 9th grader, you have a great chance of making it in next year!
      I’m sorry you didn’t make it into J1, but hopefully you do next year! And I’d totally ask your math teacher about it 🙂

BlogTeam Mod (& a Hufflepuff)

• Birchfoot
        April 19, 2017 at 12:25 am

Thanks, Flo <3

It's just a bit annoying because I know I could've done better, especially in batting. I will talk to her, though

• Rainpaw
      April 19, 2017 at 2:03 pm

Talk to your maths teacher 🙂 I’m sorry you didn’t make it in, but there’s always next year. <3

Mrrrow.

• Silverpaw
      April 19, 2017 at 4:05 pm

*hugs*

I’m sorry you didn’t make it. I don’t think it’d sound annoying at all if you asked your teacher. ^^ Mm, I hope you make J1 next year!

• April 19, 2017 at 4:13 pm

*hugs* I don’t think you’d sound annoying. I hope you get on the team next year! <3 <3 <3

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

• April 19, 2017 at 7:31 pm

I’m sorry you didn’t make it. There’s always next year, right? Enjoy your time on J2, you might end up having fun and making friends that you wouldn’t have made in J2. And if you’re as good as the players in J1, you’ll probably be one of the best players on your team 😉

I think it would be a really good idea, because then you know what to work on for next year. And your teacher will be impressed that you had the courage to ask. 🙂 *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting 🌊

4. Daisypaw
    April 19, 2017 at 2:17 am

Okay, so I did something stupid! “What? Daisy, do something stupid?” I know, it’s a great shock for how graceful and flawless I am. 😉

So, my spring break just ended. Yuck. 😬 Anyway, for the first day of school I had to write an argumentative essay about Hawkwing’s Journey. I ended up freaking out over it because I only had the one day- which I find unfair, at least for an argumentative essay- and I was up late. It was 4:00 AM when I finally (mostly) finished. I wasn’t tired yet, so I chatted with Goldi some more, because what else to do? So, 4:30 AM, I’m in the living room. I heard something really weird coming from my dad’s desk. I got my blanket, my pillow, and my laptop, and went into the room where Rosepaw and Oceankit were asleep. Well, I woke up Rosepaw by mistake. So, if she tells my mom (who is at the hospital with Pinestem)… I’m dead. 😛

Also, I need to go! I have another essay! 😓

• Rainpaw
      April 19, 2017 at 2:00 pm

Oh, yikes! I have no idea what to do about it, but maybe you could tell your mum that you had a lot of homework, if Rosepaw does tell? Just hope that she doesn’t.

Mrrrow.

• Silverpaw
      April 19, 2017 at 4:06 pm

Ah, geez, I remember that. *hugs* I hope you didn’t get in trouble! Did it work out??

• April 19, 2017 at 4:14 pm

*hugs* You’ll do great on those essays! Fingers crossed your sister doesn’t tell! <3 <3 <3

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

• April 19, 2017 at 7:33 pm

Good luck! Just tell your mom it was a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. Good luck on your essays! I’m jealous that you get to write them on Warriors books 😛 *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting 🌊

5. Easter Snow Blowing Through A Flowery Breeze (Snowbreeze)
    April 19, 2017 at 2:48 am

RARWERERE I am having that age-old problem again about hating my stereotypical girlishness and wishing I could become more emo and hardcore but not knowing if I should. Also, I’ve been wanting to make animations for years now, and I don’t know how? Help with both of these problems?

• Rainpaw
      April 19, 2017 at 1:59 pm

If you want to, you should. Don’t push yourself, though 🙂 And remember that every girl’s got a little girlishness in them, it’s not just you. <3
      Hey, I want to learn how to animate, too! I've downloaded Vectorian Giotto (it's a little crashy but easy to learn and free!) and Blender (haven't tried this though) but you can just search up 'free open source animation software' and there are loads of tutorials out there on the Internet. I suggest starting with YouTube, and since most animation software have the same ways of creating animation, it shouldn't really matter if the tutorial is for Adobe Animate, ToonBoom Harmony, or anything else, just so long as you can tweak it to fit the software you have 🙂

Mrrrow.

• Snowbreeze
        April 19, 2017 at 6:09 pm

Thank you for the help! <3

• Silverpaw
      April 19, 2017 at 4:14 pm

*huggles* Like I’ve said before, there’s nothing wrong with being ‘stereo-typical girly’. If you //like// what you want to be like, and it’s enjoyable for you, go ahead. ^^ But if you have to force yourself to do it because it’s an image you like, don’t. Never force yourself to do things you don’t like. Animating is pretty fun. It takes a little bit to get the hang of, and I’ve been practicing for about a year. I’m not amazing, but I’d like to think I don’t suck. 😛 So yeah, don’t feel frustrated if you don’t get it the first time. ^^ A lot of amateur animators I know use a website called ‘Scratch’ which you don’t need animation software to use, but there’s other things as well. A lot of people use art programs and things like Adobe Flash, but that’s as much as I know. <3

• Snowbreeze
        April 19, 2017 at 6:10 pm

Thank you again! I know you’ve helped me with this problem before, and you continue to do so! <3

• April 19, 2017 at 4:15 pm

*hugs* I think that, if you want to, then you should try. I have no idea how animating works, so I have nothing helpful on that, sorry! <3 <3 <3

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

• Snowbreeze
        April 19, 2017 at 6:11 pm

It’s okay, thanks! <3

• April 20, 2017 at 7:17 pm

Well, I know giving you the same advice over and over will get annoying, so I’m not going to, because you know what I’d say. I know you can do it <3

Go for it! I don't know how to animate, but I'm sure there are some easy free tutorials on the Internet. Or maybe some BlogClanners know how and can teach you/recommend a site. Good luck! *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting 🌊

6. April 19, 2017 at 3:41 am

My cat, Pepper seems to be going through some sickness that is really worrying me.

He meows beside the litter box even though I’m constantly making sure its clean.
    Whenever he gets in the litter box and tries to do his business, he blinks, and “pushes” but he never goes.
    He crouches in weird spots and makes weird wheezing noises.

I’m really scared for him, because idk whats wrong with him, and we called the vet but he wont answer and i’ll be depressed and lonely if he dies and i’ll never look at warriors the same ever again because he looks exactly like Graystripe.

We tried giving him half-and-half and he drank some of that then pooped once but that’s all today, and usually he goes to the litter box A LOT. I should know I’m the one who scoops it.

Hes my little baby and i’ll be the most depressed person to ever live at school if something happens to him. I’m really sad and scared right now, i could use some hugs.
    And part of me knows its probably not a big deal, but just thinking about my cat dying just makes me ball.
    I’m just being a selfish baby right now. Other peoples problems are bigger than mine. 🙁

CAPPY

• lazy unsigned stoatkit
      April 19, 2017 at 12:39 pm

Your problem is as big as any Hug Page problem. 🙂 We treat them equally.
      Definitely see if you can get an emergency vet appointment ASAP. If Pepper’s sick, it’s probably something that a vet will know what to do for it.
      ^hugglezzzzzzzzzzzz for you and Pepper^

• Rainpaw
      April 19, 2017 at 2:05 pm

Try to get an appointment with the vet as soon as possible. <3

Mrrrow.

• April 19, 2017 at 4:17 pm

*hugs* This is important! I would take him to the vet immediately. I hope you and your cat will be okay! <3 <3 <3

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

• Silverpaw
      April 19, 2017 at 4:17 pm

*huggles*

First, don’t ever think it’s not a big deal. A pet is a member of the family just as much as a sibling or parent. You have every right to be worried and upset. You love him. That’s normal.

Two, take him to the vet, okay? He needs that. I really hope he recovers quickly. <3 <3 <3

• Snowbreeze
      April 19, 2017 at 6:08 pm

I’m so sorry! *Hugs* Any problem is okay to say! You love Pepper and Pepper loves you, and I think that’s important. Take him to the vet soon, or you could try The Natural Path. Look it up, the guy will find out what’s wrong. Lots of love and hope to you.

• April 19, 2017 at 7:42 pm

Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry! You should take him to the vet. I don’t know much about animals but from human terms it sounds like he’s constipated, which isn’t a big deal, but I don’t know what happens if he’s not treated. I hope he’s okay! *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting 🌊

• Flashtail
      April 20, 2017 at 1:18 am

*hugs* I would take him to the vet as soon as possible. It may not be anything but would probably make you feel better if you did. He could be having trouble with his colon or something. I hope Pepper is okay though!!

• April 20, 2017 at 4:26 am

*hugs*

Search Leafpool, find my avata

7. Winterpaw
    April 19, 2017 at 6:21 am

Guys ice is totally sad that I divorced her.

Right, Iceflower?

(this is just a joke, no one was or is actually married, everyone is fine and I hope you are too)

• Icy (Iceflower)
      April 19, 2017 at 3:22 pm

Nah, I got over it. I have my sights set on someone else now. 😉

• April 19, 2017 at 8:25 pm

Why did you both divorce? 😛

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

• Rainpaw
        April 19, 2017 at 9:18 pm

Wollow and Wint married, that’s why.

Mrrrow.

8. Echofeather
    April 19, 2017 at 3:51 pm

Im am really sad because my cat died two yesterday good thing i have one of her kittens still.

• April 19, 2017 at 7:42 pm

Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry! Cherish your memories with her and her kittens *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting 🌊

• April 19, 2017 at 8:27 pm

*hugs* I’m so sorry! Losing a pet is horrible. <3 <3 <3

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

• April 19, 2017 at 10:18 pm

Awww! I’m so sorry! *huggles*

• Silverpaw
      April 20, 2017 at 2:39 am

Oh goodness, I’m so sorry!! *huggles* I’m sure she was very happy to live her life with you, and is glad you still have one of her kittens. <3

9. Daisypaw
    April 19, 2017 at 4:44 pm

I ACCIDENTALLY STABBED MY ARM

I AM GRACEFUL

also ow 😛

• Snowbreeze
      April 19, 2017 at 6:06 pm

My gosh, how did you do that?

• Rainpaw
      April 19, 2017 at 7:02 pm

Put antiseptic on it 🙂 And bandage it up if it’s more than a scratch.

Mrrrow.

• April 19, 2017 at 8:27 pm

*hugs* Ouch! Is it deep? I hope it doesn’t hurt! <3 <3 <3

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

• Darkpaw(Ivy)
      April 19, 2017 at 10:26 pm

Ah Daisy! First: How? Second: clean it, if it’s really bad, get it checked out, and also remember to wrap it with some bandages or something, so it doesn’t get infected 🙂 *huggles*

• Daisypaw
        April 20, 2017 at 7:16 am

First: Um long story. But I should not have sharp things. I wish I had learned my lesson already NOT TO TOUCH SHARP STUFF.

Second: I did clean it. It’s a bit swollen, and sore, but mostly because I hit it in a very weird spot. You know that part of your forearm where you can feel the bone easily, well that’s where it hit. I have no idea how deep it was, but it was what I guess to be a quarter inch, judging from how wide and the evil sharp thing. I have it bandaged, and have ice on it. I’ve been careful, and some friends helped me. 🙂

Thanks!

• Silverpaw
      April 20, 2017 at 2:40 am

*huggles* Get better quickly! <3 <3 <3

I'm glad you clean it up!

• April 20, 2017 at 4:27 am

Geez! Go to a doctor to make sure it’s not infected. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting 🌊

• April 20, 2017 at 4:28 am

Wait wait wait… STABBED?! How? *hugs* (sorry for asking) was it with a knife?

Search Leafpool, find my avata

• Daisypaw
        April 22, 2017 at 4:21 pm

Hard to explain… 😛 Pocket knives = evil. That’s basically it, I guess? 😛

10. Easter Snow Blowing Through A Flowery Breeze (Snowbreeze)
    April 19, 2017 at 6:36 pm

Okay, I know I already posted a comment, but-

We are traveling to Holland this June to visit our relatives –
    WHAT? Snowbreeze is like, 50% DUTCH?? Yes people it’s true, but let’s cut to the chase here.
    We have to travel there by plane. I don’t know if you have heard of this phobia, it’s called Aeronausiphobia, and it’s the fear of vomiting secondary to airsickness.
    GAHAHAHAHAHHAHA GUESS WHO HAS THAT?
    I really need survival tips on how not to get airsickness. My sister will be there with me, and she hates it whenever I get nervous, and doesn’t understand just how powerful a phobia can be. I have had nightmares about it even though I will be on a plane in two months, give or take. AND I REALLY DON’T WANT TO VOMIT ON A PLAANE! My knees get shaky and my heart races and I start to sweat and I – I – I don’t want to go on a plane, but I have no choice here. Help.

• April 19, 2017 at 8:28 pm

*hugs* When you go on the plane, try taking deep breathes, and focus on other things. Maybe try taking a nap, too. I hope your flight goes well! <3 <3 <3

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

• Easter Snow Blowing Through A Flowery Breeze (Snowbreeze)
        April 19, 2017 at 9:19 pm

Thanks! <3

• Marshpaw
      April 19, 2017 at 8:35 pm

Hi snowbreeze!
      Good luck for the journey and here are some common remedies!
      -drink coke
      -eat or drink a lemon
      -always face forward
      -listen to classical music
      Hope this helps! Have a safe flight. And also don’t read or have screen time on the plane!

• Easter Snow Blowing Through A Flowery Breeze (Snowbreeze)
        April 19, 2017 at 9:22 pm

Thank you for the tips!

• Easter Snow Blowing Through A Flowery Breeze (Snowbreeze)
      April 19, 2017 at 9:21 pm

Oh, and here’s some stuff on the phobia, perhaps it might help some people to understand it better. http://common-phobias.com/aeronausi/index.htm

• Silverpaw
      April 20, 2017 at 2:42 am

*huggles* I’m sorry Snowy, I don’t think I can help much when it comes to airsickness. Just know I’m here and I’m thinking of you, okay? <3 <3

• Easter Snow Blowing Through A Flowery Breeze (Snowbreeze)
        April 20, 2017 at 2:13 pm

Okay. <3

• April 20, 2017 at 4:26 am

I’m sure you’ll be fine. I’m personally not airsick, so I don’t know any tips on that, but try not to eat/drink a lot maybe? Worst case scenario, sit near a bathroom and bring paper bags just in case. And your sister is probably just worried for you, but if it really bothers you guys maybe have a parent sit between you or something, and bring lots of books and such to distract you in case you get scared. Have a great time! *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting 🌊

• April 20, 2017 at 4:31 am

*hugs* take deep breaths and try to calm down. I also may or may not have relitives who live in Holland 😉

Search Leafpool, find my avata

• Easter Snow Blowing Through A Flowery Breeze (Snowbreeze)
        April 20, 2017 at 2:19 pm

Oh, cool! 🙂 Thanks.

• The Birthday Willow
      April 20, 2017 at 5:54 am

Hi, Snowy. I’m sorry about that, but…
      – Music might help.
      – There are some special things for problems like that. (It’s something that calms you down and etc.) You can download it onto a device.

• Easter Snow Blowing Through A Flowery Breeze (Snowbreeze)
        April 20, 2017 at 2:23 pm

Thanks.

• April 20, 2017 at 7:14 pm

I read in a book once that there’s special relaxing music too 🙂

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting 🌊