Warriors Articles

by Hazelburrow

If you want to write about anything in the Warriors universe, now’s your chance! A Warriors Article encompasses anything, for example, “A Retrospective: The Original Series” or “Anticipating Dawn of the Clans”. They will be published as a new post on the blog.

Articles must be AT LEAST AS LONG AS 350 words, or, if you’d rather make a picture article, it must have a theme and a beginning, middle, and end, like this one by Sun For Two

The most important thing to ask yourself before you submit an article: “is what I’ve written an article or a comment?”

If you wish to have your article edited by a moderator, format your title like this: “Article title – Request Edit”

We do not publish fan fiction.

This is your chance to make it to the front page of BlogClan!

Here are a few articles you can do, just as a start, if you have no ideas:

Top Five Moments: The Original Series

Analyzing the Character of Firestar

A Look Back at Bluestar’s Prophecy

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

STOP! Is your article 350 words long? If you’re unsure, here’s a handy-dandy word counter to make sure. Click here. A reminder that your article WILL NOT be published if it is under 350 words.

If there is an image you'd like to be posted along with your article, please paste a link to it at the bottom of your post. e.g "http://www.example.com/catpic.jpg"
Please complete the required fields.

707 Replies to “Warriors Articles”

1. Oakwhisker_FTW
    December 20, 2017 at 12:43 am

hey, I was wondering if that 1-3 weeks time for articles getting published is like a set timeframe or if that is more flexible; I’m getting ready to go to Scotland for Christmas with my family over there and I just wanted to know so I wouldn’t miss my article if and when it came out (if it does while I’m gone). no rush mods, you guys are so amazing!! keep up the good work :3

Down In The Forest |-/

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
      December 20, 2017 at 1:31 am

Actually, it’s more like 1-3 months 😛 And it always changes depending on how far Russet and I have scheduled things. If you submitted your article recently, it’s more likely to come out somewhere in March than i nJanuary ^^

Writer, photographer, mod

• Oakwhisker_FTW
        December 20, 2017 at 1:57 am

lol wow!! thanks that changes a lot 0_0 i am so sorry for all of you who go through these things it must be hard omgg
        who knows? maybe it comes out on my birthday :3

Down In The Forest |-/

Icy Claws (Iceflower)
      December 20, 2017 at 3:04 am

Not my area of expertise, but have fun in Scotland! 😀 It’s really beautiful. 🙂 I hope you have a good trip!

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

• Young Fox That Sleeps Beside Manger (Foxie)
        December 20, 2017 at 7:55 am

YES SCOTLAND IS GORGEOUS!! 😍 I went there last summer and it was beautiful! We went to Ireland too and that was amazing as well. Hope you have fun! You’ll love it! <3 <3

RoF came out on my birthday 🎉

2. Twilightfall
    December 21, 2017 at 6:44 am

Okay, so i’m afraid my article accidentally submitted before I was finished (A Defense of Mapleshade), so i’m submitting again, finished this time. I hope that’s okay.

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
      December 21, 2017 at 4:15 pm

Yep, that’s okay!

Writer, photographer, mod

3. December 22, 2017 at 12:09 am

Mods, do any of you know my pending articles/when they are scheduled for?

just say fear of long words 😛

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
      January 1, 2018 at 7:00 pm

You have 5 pending articles, none of which have been scheduled as of this comment ^^

Writer, photographer, mod

4. All Spark wants for Christmas is a New Front Tooth (Sparktooth :P)
    December 23, 2017 at 4:20 am

Hey mods, could you guys tell me which articles I still have pending, please? 🙂

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
      January 1, 2018 at 7:02 pm

In Crowfeather’s Defense…
      Another Character Analasys: Why I LOVE Graystripe!
      What if Cinderpelt became a warrior?
      LionClan was named after Lionheart?!
      Debating Blossomfall
      Petalnose x Rainfur: The Most Underrated Ship Ever

Writer, photographer, mod

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
      January 2, 2018 at 12:43 am

Actually, the “Debating Blossomfall” article seems incomplete; only Sky’s portion is written in.

Writer, photographer, mod

5. Airloom
    December 27, 2017 at 5:03 pm

I wrote a game thingy wich probably won’t make it but we’re would this article be sent to if it was published and about when? 😄any btw how do you become a mod editor and everything?

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
      December 27, 2017 at 11:11 pm

On this page, there’s a text box to paste and submit your article ^^ It’ll only get published if it meets the requirements, which are also on this page.

As for mods, if the BlogTeam feels as though we need another moderator, then it’ll be discussed and the mod-to-be will be chosen after careful consideration.

Writer, photographer, mod

• Beechpaw (Beechflight) who is not logged in
      December 29, 2017 at 4:11 am

If it’s a game, go to the Warrior Games Page and post it there. Hope it helped 🙂

6. Splashpaw
    December 28, 2017 at 4:23 pm

Hi can I make an article about getting an official Warrior cat airplane , or why Darktail’s Kin should come back

• December 29, 2017 at 7:27 pm

Sure! Send in the article and I’ll look it over to make sure it matches the criteria.

She's a mod…that talks!

• Splashpaw ( who is quitting warriors for good now .)
        December 29, 2017 at 9:23 pm

Ok I will get to work on the official warrior cat airplane one and if that doesnt work I will do the one with Darktails Kin

7. Airloom
    December 28, 2017 at 10:09 pm

Cool

8. Ambertail
    December 30, 2017 at 1:32 am

I would my article about me joining thunderclan to save it from her mother’s clan, Fireclan

After river of fire comes out
    plz

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
      December 30, 2017 at 3:18 am

That sounds more like a fanfiction rather than an article. We don’t publish fanfiction ^^

Writer, photographer, mod

9. December 30, 2017 at 5:33 am

Hello Mods! I submitted an article about a week ago. When do you believe it will come out? What is the average time frame articles are pending for?

Join my new secret clan!

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
      December 30, 2017 at 6:45 pm

At this moment, articles usually come out 2-3 months after they’re submitted ^^ This is because of how many articles are sent in 😛

Writer, photographer, mod

10. ❄️🍃Whirling Leaves Over Silver Snow (Silverleaf/Silverpaw)🍃❄️
    December 31, 2017 at 12:32 am

Hi mods!! 😀 I was wondering, I sent in an article on (I believe) November 23 or 24. Around when will it come out? Thanks!! 😀

Keep sm;)ing

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
      January 1, 2018 at 6:28 pm

Like how I told Moonbreeze above, articles usually come out 2-3 months after they’re submitted, so your article would come out around February/March ^^

Writer, photographer, mod