Warriors Articles

by Hazelburrow

If you want to write about anything in the Warriors universe, now’s your chance! A Warriors Article encompasses anything, for example, “A Retrospective: The Original Series” or “Anticipating Dawn of the Clans”. They will be published as a new post on the blog.

Articles must be AT LEAST AS LONG AS 350 words, or, if you’d rather make a picture article, it must have a theme and a beginning, middle, and end, like this one by Sun For Two

The most important thing to ask yourself before you submit an article: “is what I’ve written an article or a comment?”

If you wish to have your article edited by a moderator, format your title like this: “Article title – Request Edit”

We do not publish fan fiction.

This is your chance to make it to the front page of BlogClan!

Here are a few articles you can do, just as a start, if you have no ideas:

Top Five Moments: The Original Series

Analyzing the Character of Firestar

A Look Back at Bluestar’s Prophecy

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

STOP! Is your article 350 words long? If you’re unsure, here’s a handy-dandy word counter to make sure. Click here. A reminder that your article WILL NOT be published if it is under 350 words.

If there is an image you'd like to be posted along with your article, please paste a link to it at the bottom of your post. e.g "http://www.example.com/catpic.jpg"
Please complete the required fields.

184 Replies to “Warriors Articles”

1. Sky
    September 2, 2017 at 8:27 pm

Hey, Tsars, could you list all of my articles, pending or published? If pending, say when it’ll be published.

• Russetfeather
      September 3, 2017 at 3:25 pm

Ok so these are the articles you have published: Defending Spottedleaf by Sky
      Ranting About Ashfur by Sky
      Sorting Warriors by Sky
      Goosefeather – Was he really that bad? by Sky
      Naming The Cats Outside The Clans by Sky

You have one called “Crowfeather – Ships and About” that will be published on September 8th.

And you have one pending called “Ship I will defend” that has yet to be scheduled and one in the trash because it is under the word count. I will get that one to you shortly.

She's a mod…that talks!

• Russetfeather
        September 3, 2017 at 3:34 pm

Here’s your one that is under the word count.

Hellooooo!

Today, I will be analyzing two ships: GrayXSilver and GrayXMillie.

As about half of you know, my preferred ship is GrayXSilver, and I prefer the cats in the ship as well.

GRAYXSILVER –

Silverstream, the often fussed-over single living daughter of Crookedstar, and Graystripe, respected warrior of ThunderClan. Seems like an odd pair, right?

First off – this couple was willing to sacrifice their rank and status in their Clans for each other. If the Clan had found out, Silverstream would be… scorned for life. A leader’s daughter, breaking the code. Graystripe FOUGHT FOR HIS LOVE WITH SILVERSTREAM against his BEST FRIEND.

Secondly, these two just have… A LOT in common! They’re both kind, clever, slightly obnoxious, sarcastic, and stubborn cats.

Thirdly, Graystripe played a lot more attention and care to his kits with Silverstream than his kits with Millie. Plus, Millie almost looks exactly like Silverstream. Millie, like Poppyfrost, was probably a mate-reminder mate.

GRAYXMILLIE –

First off, I just don’t like the love with these two. They’re like…. friends. Simple friends, barely as close as Firestar and Graystripe.

Secondly, Millie was just a bad mother. Graystripe sorta floated apart with her, silently, when she started being Rainflower2. I get that Briarlight was injured, but that doesn’t give Millie rights to yell and embarrass her daughters! When Blossomfall came out of the tunnels with Ivypool, Whitewing asked Ivypool is she was alright before gently scolding her, while Millie flew off the handle, not even checking to see if Blossomfall was okay. Briarlight doesn’t even need that much attention!

Thirdly, Graystripe obviously loved Silverstream’s kits better. I feel like, Millie was Silverstream remembrance, but his kits all looked pretty different from Feathertail and Stormfur.

AND….. that concludes my article! No flaming please.

WATCH: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Df1QWQSZGr5s&ved=0ahUKEwiAgq7m5tTVAhWpxlQKHcQpAXMQtwIIHDAA&usg=AFQjCNHcDJ0yQWpGAZlDcjAMgXhkCzsenw

Moddy mods, can you find the picture with a pink Millie and blue Silverstream, walking on two sides? Thanks, my phone won’t pull it up.

It’s currently at 291 words (I’m not counting your picture request because that will not be published with the article.) If you aren’t sure if you met the word count, please use the word counter on the submission page!

She's a mod…that talks!

2. Willow that travels in TARDIS (Pondpaw)
    September 2, 2017 at 9:31 pm

I published an article about Doctor Who and Warrior Cats a while ago, do you have any clue when it will be published? And also can you please make sure the warrior name after my tribe name is Pondpaw not Willowpaw. Thanks!

• Russetfeather
      September 3, 2017 at 3:30 pm

I would say late October or Early November.

She's a mod…that talks!

• Willow that travels in TARDIS (Pondpaw)
        September 3, 2017 at 8:17 pm

Okay thanks!

3. Sky
    September 3, 2017 at 11:44 pm

Tsars, I know I’ve been the flea of this page, but could you possibly capatilize, in one of my pending articles called Ship I will defend into Ships I Will Defend?

Founder of BlogJail. Evil....?

4. Bluefire of Stormclan
    September 5, 2017 at 11:14 pm

soooo… how long approximately would it take for an article to be published?

Embertsar (Emberdawn)
      September 5, 2017 at 11:16 pm

Around one a half months to 2 months 🙂

Writer, photographer, mod

• Bluefire of Stormclan
        September 6, 2017 at 11:57 pm

okay thanks Emberdawn. =)

5. Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
    September 9, 2017 at 7:35 am

How long will it take for my article to be published

• Russetfeather
      September 9, 2017 at 3:46 pm

I would expect it to be published mid-November to early December.

She's a mod…that talks!

6. Sparktooth
    September 10, 2017 at 11:48 pm

Embix or Russet, can you edit my article ‘Top ten favorite Warriors couples’ and add Leafpool and Crowfeather to the runner-ups? Can I also get an excact date of when my first article will be published? 😀

• Russetfeather
      September 11, 2017 at 2:56 am

What is your first article and sure.

She's a mod…that talks!

• Sparktooth
        September 11, 2017 at 5:57 pm

lol nvm about my first article. It was published this morning. And thx again!

7. Sleet That Falls On Frozen Flower (Sleetfall the Yellow Eraser)
    September 11, 2017 at 2:12 am

When’s my article “Relating Cars to Warrior Cats Part 2” gonna get published? October, maybe?

• Russetfeather
      September 11, 2017 at 2:55 am

Probably in November.

She's a mod…that talks!

8. Duskpaw is not signed in
    September 11, 2017 at 5:54 am

Uhhhh… I kinda forgot to check the word count for the article I submitted today…
    Sooo… I hope it’s 350 words. :/
    If not, please let me know.
    Thanks!

• Russetfeather
      September 11, 2017 at 11:47 am

Don’t worry, you meet the word count.

She's a mod…that talks!

• Duskpaw (Duskswirl)
        September 11, 2017 at 2:12 pm

Ok thanks!

This is my signature. #effort

9. Windspirit
    September 11, 2017 at 3:20 pm

Hey! So I have an article called warriors and their zodiac signs, and I haz a question. I don’t have a picture linked in my article, so will you guys just randomly get a picture for me or if it will just show up blank. Also what is the ETA? You don’t have to answer this one.

• Russetfeather
      September 12, 2017 at 4:05 am

We’ll try and find a picture to match it and if not we’ll find something close. Regardless you’ll have a picture. And I would guesstimate November for your publishing date.

She's a mod…that talks!

10. Sparktooth
    September 11, 2017 at 10:14 pm

Russet or Embix, could one of you two delete an article I submitted a while ago? It’s called ‘My Top Five Least Favorite Characters’. I’m just not really pleased with how it turned out. I might remake it, idk. But for now can you only trash that one? Ty!