Warriors Fan Fiction Organisation

If you’re organising a group fan fiction project, this is where you can discuss your projects with other writers, or scout for new writers for your project. This is also where you should start new group projects as well. Happy writing!

kit4 001 - Copy (3)

995 Replies to “Warriors Fan Fiction Organisation”

1. Flintstar (Played by Dovekit)
    September 2, 2017 at 9:05 pm

I’m Starting a New FanFic. Now, I know I’m only in Elementary school, (hence the “kit” after my name) But we can ignore that. If you would like to join, please include the following information:

Name:
    Rank:
    Age:
    Description:
    Personality:
    Relationships w/ other cats (optional):

If you are wondering, No, you do not have to create a cat your age. If you are Actually a Kit, you can pretend to be a warrior. But you can use yourself if you want to. One rule though. When you have more than one cat, you have to change your name. Keep your original name in parentheses. If you’re confused, then use my name as an example. I put Flintstar (leader of SparkClan) and then my name. If you want to create a medicine cat, then ask me. Unfortunately, Deputy is taken by Flintstars brother, Robinwing.
    Here is Flintstar’s Info:

Name: Flintstar
    Rank: Leader
    Age: 38 moons
    Description: Black tabby tom with light gray ear tip and piercing blue eyes.
    Personality: Fiercely loyal. Can sometimes be seen as incorporative.
    Relationships w/ other cats (optional): Brother is Robinwing, and kits are Shadepaw and Velvetpaw. (See their info Soon) His mate is deceased.

If you want to join immediately, then you can stop reading right now and start creating your character. If you are doing that, Than you should know that there are three other clans. TideClan, TunnelClan, And SkyClan. If you want to know more about SkyClan, SparkClan, TunnelClan, and TideClan, then continue reading. (Which is recommended).

Each of the four Clans Have mastered an element. If you want to join another Clan based on what you’ve read, then let me know and I might consider doing another FanFic on that Clan. If I don’t, then please don’t steal my idea.

SparkClan:
    SparkClan has mastered the element of fire. As a kit, their mothers will rub sap into the kits fur, making them half fire-proof. They find this sap in a special tree on their territory. They are usually broad shouldered and strong with thick fur on the back but short fur on their face. SparkClans camp is inside a dormant volcano. There are a couple Caves that they use as dens. In the camp, there is a pool of lava that remains from when the Volcano was active. They use that lava to set fire to bundles of sticks they create called fire bundles. When attacking other Clans, The biggest cats will Carry fire bundles on their backs and launch them at enemy cats. They also use hot coals for this. However, they have one rule when dealing with fire: NEVER USE YOUR MOUTH. SparkClans Territory is on top of the volcano. They hunt mostly rodents. Anything they can find on the bare terrain.

SkyClan:
    SkyClan has mastered the element of wind. Now, I know what you’re thinking: SkyClan already exists. However, the clan attributes and territory are Not the same. SkyClan cats are usually small and fast with short fur. They Can jump higher than any other cats due to their size and training. SkyClans camp is a flat clearing. Instead of Dens, They have “sections”. These sections are basically nests in different groups. The only dens are the Leaders den, The medicine cats den, and the Nursery. The rest are in the open. SkyClan owns the tallest mountain. The second tallest is actually SparkClans Volcano, And the third is The gathering clearing. SkyClan hunts eagles the same way the tribe of rushing water does. No cat hunts alone. If apprentices are 8 moons or under then they must hunt with an Experienced Apprentice or a Warrior. Same goes if you’re leaving camp for a walk or even going to the dirtplace. SkyClan doesn’t want any dead cats.

TideClan:
    TideClan has mastered the element of water. They have short, thick fur and can swim. TideClan doesn’t exactly have a camp. They have a somewhat sheltered hollow for a camp. Yet, unlike SkyClan, Still manage to have dens. They have small tide pools in their camp that they use to teach kits to swim. TideClans territory is on the beach. They hunt small animals and occasionally, crabs. They sometimes put seaweed in sick cats food. It was found that it helps cats sleep. They’re not as strong as poppyseeds, though, and they don’t help with pain. They line their nests with shells and rocks

TunnelClan:
    TunnelClan has mastered the element of Earth. They live underground in the dark. They usually have short fur and long tails in case of a cave in. Their camp is the only place that lets in light. They created a small hole so that their kits eyes can still develop. The hole is big enough to let light in but small enough that no kits can get out. TunnelClan cats are never named for their fur color since you can’t see your kits when they’re born. They have two elders dens. One underground and one above. The one above is for injured or traumatized cats that managed to survive a cave in. They always have a Warrior or two to guard them. When it’s time for a gathering, one of the elders will go down to camp and tell the other cats. TunnelClan cats don’t care about night and day since it doesn’t matter to them anyway. You sleep when You’re tired, and do your duties when you’re not. That’s why the elders have to come get them for the gathering.

Those are the Clans! If you have any questions, please let me know.

• Bluepaw (Blueheart)
      September 3, 2017 at 1:34 am

Name: Emberclaw
      Rank: Warrior
      Age: 29 moons
      Description: Large ginger she-cat with cream tabby stripes, a long tail, and blue eyes
      Personality: Fierce, brave, inspirational, sacrificial, working, loyal.
      Relationships w/ other cats (optional): All family is dead. Has a mate named, Flamerunner, a ginger tom with brown patches, one black paw, and green eyes
      SparkClan

Name: Tiredtail
      Rank: Medicine Cat?? If no, Warrior
      Age: 32 moons
      Description: Cream tom with brown patches, a long tail, and amber eyes
      Personality: Has Narcolepsy, determined, brave, will lay down life for clan,does his best at everything
      Relationships w/ other cats (optional): None
      TunnelClan

• Bluefire of Stormclan
      September 4, 2017 at 11:33 pm

BTW this is for TideClan
      Name: Torrentstar (for deputy or warrior: Torrentclaw)
      Rank: leader (if it isn’t taken, if it is deputy or warrior)
      Age: 36 moons (idk…)
      Description: a black she-cat with a white underbelly and paws. green eyes.
      Personality: tough, caring, loyal, protective, brave
      Relationships w/ other cats (optional): mate is Nightfeather, a black tom with amber eyes (warrior). No kits or siblings. Parents deceased.
      Other stuff: possibly she gets pregnant during the story, if you decide to use that, her one surviving kit is Oceankit/heart, a blue-grey tom with one green eye and one amber eye. the other kit/kits all die at birth, so you can figure out descriptions.

• Flintstar (Played by Dovekit)
        September 5, 2017 at 12:09 am

Hmmm… how ’bout Torrentclaw STARTS as a warrior, has her kits, Then becomes Deputy a few moons later?

• Bluefire of Stormclan
          September 5, 2017 at 9:00 pm

oooh yes, that makes more sense!!

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
        September 7, 2017 at 6:46 pm

Bluefire do you want to be my mentor

• Bluefire of Stormclan
          September 9, 2017 at 5:01 am

i already have an apprentice… sorry

• Windspirit
      September 5, 2017 at 1:26 am

Name: Goldenstorm
      Rank:Medicine cat/or warrior if not
      Age: ?
      Description: Shiny black she-cat with red eyes
      Personality: Loyal, hopeless romantic, kind, loving, humorous
      Relationships w/ other cats : Has a crush on a cat named Swallowtail,has one other siblings, parents died in battle.

She can be a Tideclan cat, but can be in any other clan you prefer.

• Witch the Rainbow Brownie
      September 6, 2017 at 10:21 pm

Almondhaze
      Warrior
      15 moons (1 1/4 year) (a new-made warrior)
      (This is a little complicated; stay with me) a she-cat; she appears to be a light almond brown, but she is actually a white she-cat with a light brown sort of haze covering up her white pelt(like I said; its complicated); one pretty river blue eye and one leaf-green eye
      Easily excited and energetic, has the playfulness of a kit, kind, sometimes doesn’t think
      Mother: Emeraldeyes, a queen/warrior
      Father: Rivertongue, a warrior
      Brother: Redwhisper, a warrior
      Younger Sisters: Nutkit and Poppykit, kits
      Future Mate: Can Shadepaw be her future mate?

Pray to our God, the Father

• Dovekit
        September 7, 2017 at 3:19 am

That would be fine, if Shadepaw was a tom. But she’s a she-cat.

• September 9, 2017 at 2:07 pm

Fawnberry/star
      leader? If not, deputy, if not warrior πŸ˜›
      29 moons
      Pale tan she-cat with darker markings and Hazel eyes
      Socially awkward, moody, friendly, puts down on herself a lot
      She has a little brother named Fishwillow and a little sister named Waterlily, both 13 moons old and new warriors. Her parents, Blueflower and Carpfin are both 90 moons and elders. She has 3 aunts- Sageheart, Breezehawk, Carpfin’s sister and Jaymouse, blueflower’s sister. She also has two uncles- Crowhawk, Carpfin’s brother, and Sageheart’s mate, and Junipermouse, formerly Addermouse, Jaymouse’s mate. She also has two cousins, Jumppaw and Eveningkit, both Junipermouse and Jaymouse’s kits. She has had multiple crushes, and her most prominent ones have all been on she-cats: Silverheart, her first crush and one of her best friends, Cinderleap, her second crush and a close friend of hers, and Kestrelmoon, her current crush and a close friend of hers. She also has a teeeeeeny, almost non-existent crush on her best friend, Shadowmoon.
      Hm… TunnelClan!
      If she becomes leader, let’s make Shadowmoon deputy πŸ˜›

Ship it like FedEx

• Dovekit
        September 9, 2017 at 3:48 pm

Sure, you can be leader of TunnelClan! Just remember, you won’t be able to play her point of view if she’s from a different clan. Oh, and your medicine cat is Tiredtail.

2. Flintstar (Played by Dovekit)
    September 3, 2017 at 2:13 am

Okay, I know I like, JUST posted, but I realized some of you might be confused, ’cause I forgot to mention what Clan We are in. The FanFic is for SparkClan.

• Bluepaw (Blueheart)
      September 3, 2017 at 3:30 pm

Okay. but I still gave you a Medicine Cat for TunnelClan. πŸ˜›

3. Flintstar (Played by Dovekit)
    September 3, 2017 at 8:42 pm

Also, If you still want to Play Tiredtail as SparkClans medicine cat, you can. If not, I might do another FanFic on TunnelClan When SparkClan Gets old. You can us Tiredtail then too.

4. Flintstar (Played by Dovekit)
    September 3, 2017 at 8:55 pm

Alright, Here’s Flintstars kits names:

Name: Velvetpaw
    Rank: Apprentice (Mentor for her is open)
    Age: 7
    Description: Dark ginger she-cat with forest green eyes. The spitting image of her mother.
    Personality: Proud and defiant, but knows her limits. Usually Tries to take the lead most of the time.
    Relationship w/ other cats: Her father is Flintstar. Sister is Shadepaw. The deputy Robinwing is her uncle.

Name: Shadepaw
    Rank: Apprentice (Mentor for her is open)
    Age: 7
    Description: Dark gray tabby she-cat with her fathers Icy blue eyes.
    Personality: Shy and timid. Generally quite cat, but is not afraid to speak up if her clan needs her to.
    Relationship w/ other cats: Flintstar is father. Sister is Velvetpaw. The Deputy Robinwing is her uncle.

• Bluefire of Stormclan
      September 4, 2017 at 11:35 pm

also mentor suggestion for Velvetpaw:
      Sunstrike, a pale sandy tom. loyal, reckless, strong. you can figure out the rest, right?

5. Flintstar (Played by Dovekit)
    September 4, 2017 at 11:59 pm

Thanks, Bluefire! Heres Sunfires info:

Name: Sunfire
    Rank: Warrior (Mentor to Velvetpaw)
    Age: 18
    Description: Pale sandy tom with Deep yellow eyes
    Personality: Loyal, Reckless, Strong. New Warrior that is Eager to prove himself.
    Relationships w/ other cats (optional): Classified (;

If someone wants to play Shadepaws mentor, then ask me. Also, I just realized that some people will want to play in Different Clans. I have came up with a solution to this problem. I will sort each part of the role-play into “Chapters”. These chapters will go in a rotation like so:
    SparkClan
    TunnelClan
    TideClan
    SkyClan
    When the chapter about SkyClan is done, we start with SparkClan again. I might do a RP on just one Clan.

6. Flintstar (Played by Dovekit)
    September 5, 2017 at 12:06 am

Opps, I just Realized his name is Sunstrike, not Sunfire. Oh well. We’ll just roll with it.
    And if you’re curious, Here is Robinwings info too.

Name: Robinwing
    Rank: Deputy
    Age: 38 moons
    Description: Gray tom with red underbelly and Green eyes.
    Personality: Wise and Cunning. Has a sharp sense of humor that he uses to cheer up his Clanmates when they need it.
    Relationships w/ other cats (optional): Flintstar is brother, Velvetpaw and Shadepaw are nieces.

7. Rainspirit is not supposed to be on BlogClan right now (or at all) but is being a rebel
    September 5, 2017 at 1:53 am

*is sitting in lonely chair with a notebook and pencil*
    Does anybody want me to collab with them on a story type thing-a-ma-which-a-callit?
    *offers golden potato*
    I’ll give you dis if you let meee

• Flintstar (Played by Dovekit)
      September 5, 2017 at 2:40 am

Its called Fan Fiction, and you can join mine if you like.

• Foxtail
        September 5, 2017 at 6:41 am

Sunstrike is canon right?

Also OMST I absolutely LOVE your fanfic Dovekit!!!!! I totally want to be in it!

Foxtail
        Rank: Warrior (I can be an apprentice though cause either is fine with me)
        Age: 14. For my cat I guess I’d say 18 to 20 moons old.
        Description: dark reddish brown she-cat with a stripe of dark brown fur running down back, white chest fur, a thick bushy tail, and forest green eyes
        Personality: Loyal, observative, very cautious, kind, humorous, likes to be right (doesn’t like to be proven wrong), has a knowledge of herbs, good climber (for real life I’m not though. This is just my cat).
        Relationships: Has a mate named Lynx (loner she met when she got captured by Twolegs at one point. His warrior name….yeah idk).
        Sister: Hollylight (spiky white she-cat with a black tail, ears, paws, and muzzle and blue eyes), who was once a medicine cat but later stepped down because she fell in love with a cat (in her own Clan).
        Mother: Goldenheart, a sleek black she-cat with golden-yellow eyes for what she was named after (Goldenstar in my fanfic)
        Father: Flameheart who is deceased (ginger tabby tom with blue eyes. He died on the Thunderpath when Foxtail and her sister were three moons old).
        Uncles: Rabbitnose and Ratclaw (Goldenheart’s brothers).
        Aunts: Hazelcloud (mate of Rabbitnose. They have two – not true in real life – kits named Tawnyfrost [tortoishell and white she-cat with green eyes] and Brokenear [orignally named Snowkit. He is a tuxedo cat with amber eyes]) and Fishtail [Ratclaw’s mate who is a golden tabby she-cat with amber eyes. Their kits are Dustmouse [brown tabby tom w/green eyes] and Blazepelt [dark ginger tom with amber eyes])
        Grandmothers: Owlheart (Owlstar in my fanfic) and her mate is Stormwing (Stormstar). Bluewing is also her grandmother though she became a kittypet later on (her kits are Flameheart, Hollytail and Tallfeather. Hollytail became a kittypet with her along with her daughter whose name is either Sandybreeze or Dawnrose because I can’t decide. Tallfeather’s whereabouts are unknown).
        Other related cats: Lynx’s cousin is Aspen (Lynx’s father’s brother’s son. He is a white tom with striking yellow eyes) who is later Aspenstar in my fanfic. His mate is my best friend Leopardfang and she has six kits so far: Mouseflight (brown she-cat with green eyes), Badgerheart (tuxedo cat with yellow eyes), Cheetahfoot (pale yellow Bengal cat with black spots and amber eyes), Owlfeather (white tom with black ear tips, tail tip, black paws, and freckles on his face and blue eyes), Whitefox (white she-cat with a bushy ginger tail and green eyes), and Sunnysplash (tortoishell-tabby-and-white she-cat with amber eyes. Spitting image of her mother).
        Kits: I do have kits though their names and descriptions are not confirmed.
        Sorry that was a mouthful! Idk if you wanted that much info but there you go! Idk if that’s what you meant. I did relationships though (who I’m related with)! πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

Here I’ll just give you another cat for fun
        Feathertail (yes I know it’s used but this is my “secret” warrior name because I had it when I was younger when I didn’t even start warriors. I used this name without knowing it was a warrior name with my friend playing magical creatures with her. I’ve liked it ever since and found it as a leading message for me to find and read warriors so that name is special to me. I can still change it if I need to)
        Rank: Warrior or Apprentice
        Age: Idek I guess a newly made warrior: 12 moons? If still an apprentice, then maybe 8 moons.
        Description: Patched black-and-white she-cat maybe? Eye color is unknown because I don’t know.
        Personality: Very honest, caring, shakes off insults/threats easily, protective, quiet but will stand up for what she believes in
        Relationships: Idek

Sorry that was a very long comment!

• Dovekit
          September 6, 2017 at 12:00 am

It’s okay Foxtail. I am happy to welcome so many cats into the clan. Speaking of which, I’m sending out a Form of all the SparkClan cats.

Leader: Flintstar
          Queens/Kits:
          N/A
          Elders:
          Owlheart
          Storming
          Leapordfang

And I have decided doing chapters is too complex. You can still act out cats from other clans when they are talking to them, though.

• Foxtail
            September 6, 2017 at 8:00 pm

Leopardfang is not an elder btw πŸ˜‚ She’s my friend who loves warriors (she is a warrior). If you don’t mind, Rabbitnose, Hazelcloud, Ratclaw and Fishtail are elders. Also Ratclaw is exiled in my fanfic because he is a total jerk but he can be in this one (Dustmouse used to be fun but he followed in his father’s pawsteps it looks like). Sadly, Owlheart and Stormwing are deceased. Oh can you add Silverstripe? She’s my cat! XD She is a beautiful silver-and-white tabby she-cat with small dark gray paws and big blue eyes (aka Siamese tabby mix or Lynx Point Siamese. Idk what her actual breed is but she does have lots of Siamese in her). Do you want my dog too? Lol πŸ˜‚ Her warrior name is Squirrelnose (she acts very similar to Squirrelflight. She is a fluffy ginger-brown she-cat with a stumpy tail. Her mate is Brokenear. Yeah I know they’re practically cousins in real life but in my fanfic Squirrelnose was an abandoned kit taken in by my Clan so that she and Brokenear won’t be related. They have five kits, one who is deceased, though I don’t think you want all those cats since they don’t have kits in real life either). I mean I can send you all the allegiances of my Clan if you want, lol! But some are just made up cats and my story won’t fit in well with yours (ok it actually might but ya). Just my mother, uncles, grandparents, sister, friend (warrior fan), and actual real people will do. Cause it’s a mouthful! πŸ˜› I mean just me, Hollylight, Goldenheart, Rabbitnose, Ratclaw (maybe), Dustmouse (maybe), Leopardfang, Silverstripe, Squirrelnose, Brokenear, and Tawnyfrost will do (without any of their kits since they are all literally related in a way). I will not add more of my uncle’s pets cause that would also be a mouthful. Tawnyfrost and Silverstripe are older cats anyway so they do not have to be in it (I want my cat to live forever! 😭 She’s 14 years old).

• Dovekit
              September 7, 2017 at 12:58 am

Okay, they won’t be elders if you don’t want them to. I will change it when I send out the new list. Does anyone have any other changes I should know about?

• Dovekit
          September 7, 2017 at 3:35 am

Oh, and Foxtail, can I play Lynx for his warrior ceremony? You can play him all the other times.

• Foxtail
            September 8, 2017 at 5:46 am

Ya sure!

• Dovekit
              September 8, 2017 at 10:27 pm

Thx!

• Rainspirit is not supposed to be on BlogClan right now (or at all) but is being a rebel
        September 11, 2017 at 3:20 am

*Giant, overenthusiastic smile*
        YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
        *throws golden potatoes at Dovekit*
        HURRAH AND HUZZAH!

8. Dovekit
    September 7, 2017 at 1:12 am

Also, I noticed that we have no kits whatsoever. I’ll add one right now.

Name: Burrkit
    Rank: Kit
    Age: 5
    Description: Brown tabby tom with Gentle yellow eyes.
    Personality: Bold and Short tempered.
    Relationship w/ other cats (optional): Father and mother are unknown. He was raised by Robinwing, who is the closest thing he has to a father.

• Dovekit
      September 9, 2017 at 4:01 pm

Okay, here’s the new and improved List!

Leader: Flintstar
      Brokenear
      Tawnyfrost
      Emberclaw
      Almondhaze
      Dustmouse
      Apprentices:
      Velvetpaw (Mentor is Sunfire)
      Shadepaw (Can Foxtail be her mentor?)
      Queens/Kits:
      Burrkit
      Elders:
      Ratclaw
      Rabbitnose
      Fishtail

9. Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
    September 7, 2017 at 6:40 pm

Does anyone want to be in a fan fic

It will have three point of view characters and the rest will be warriors in one of 4 clans

The Clans:

LagoonClan

They live by a lagoon and have a camp in the forest where the kits and elders share a den under the roots of a tree and all other cats have separate nests in tree branches. They hunt fish and birds.They are very strong cats and hard to defeat in battle.

DuneClan

They are fast cats that live in the grasses on a sand dune at the edge of a beach and sleep out in the open apart from kits and elders who live in dens woven from grasses. They hunt mainly lizards and other reptiles. They are so fast in battles that enemy’s struggle to catch them.

CavernClan

These cats live in a maze of caverns by the beach. They live underground in a cave full of glow worms which they decorate with pretty things that they find above and under ground. They hunt anything they find in the caves including cave fish and even teach kits to hunt spiders. They are the most friendly of the clans but they are very stealthy in battle and set traps for enemies and prey. They have a belief that all pure white cats will become leader and this has never been proved false as pure white cats are rare in this clan.

OceanClan

This clan lives on a split of land surrounded by ocean. There territory is almost all under water and kits are apprenticed at eight moon so that they can swim against the tide. There diet is only fish and sea creatures . They use mainly water based attacks in battle. They are the most aggressive of the clans and will sometimes start needless battles so that they can practice fighting. They are the strongest of all the clans in battle as there training is mainly in fighting.

The Form

If you want to be in the fanfic then please fill in the form. If you are in Cavern clan PLEASE don’t put your description as pure white in Cavern clan I already have a cat planned for that role.

Warrior Name: (These clans live by the sea so try ocean inspired names if you are struggling)
    3 Personality Traits:
    Description: (Remember NO PURE WHITE CAVERN CLAN CATS!!!)
    Clan: (Each clan has an advantage and disadvantage though I won’t list them all)
    Blogclan Name:
    Point of view: (answer yes or no to whether you want to be a point of view character)

Notes:

1.I may give your character a mate this is not based on real life in any way

2. Not everyone can be a point of view character and your Blogclan Name is only needed if you are chosen to be point of view and this is agreed by whether your personality matches the plot

3. If you are chosen for point of view a human description will be made up for you. This is not based off real life

If you have any question just post them below I will tell you if you are chosen as point of view

• Bluepaw (Blueheart)
      September 7, 2017 at 9:10 pm

Name: Falcondusk
      Personality: Wise, kind, skilled.
      Description: mottled gray tom, with a blackening tail and amber eyes.
      Clan: LagoonClan
      Blueheart
      Sure.

• September 9, 2017 at 2:11 pm

Fishwillow πŸ˜›
      Jumpy, awkward, silly
      Tuxedo Tom with green eyes
      OceanClan
      Fawnberry
      Yes please!

Ship it like FedEx

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
        September 9, 2017 at 7:03 pm

I would just like to say unless some even better character comes up Fishwillow has been chosen for the OceanClan point of view character this may not be permanent but for now well done you are a point of view character

10. Iceshard
    September 9, 2017 at 5:36 am

I need some advice. I’m thinking about reviving my old old old old old second grade blog (can anyone remember that? Sunny I think you might πŸ˜› ). This time I want to focus a lot on my writing, so I’ve been coming up with different book/story ideas to write. I have two, though, that are very similar. I think I should only do one, but I can’t decide. You guys let me know what you think. I’ll type up quick summaries of them:

Hills & Valleys
    Thaddeus, a previously homeschooled student is entering a new chapter of his life. His parents have been hired to new jobs, requiring him to be entered into public school. In this series, you’ll follow Thad in his struggles of making friends, finding confidence, and overcoming the hurdles in his life. [This series is strongly inspired by events in my own life]

Ink
    Isaac’s life has never gone as planned. No matter how hard he tries, his plan for the future is always faulting and failing. After his father returns from a business trip in Kenya, he receives a souvenir jar of ink. The gift from his dad is overlooked until it’s true potential is discovered. Writing with it in a journal can change the day’s events to Isaac’s choosing. (In other words he can rewrite his history/turn back time)

So what do you guys think? I thought the main theme for both was similar in that, not all goes to plan, but which way of portraying this theme sounds more entertaining? Ink I think sounds more fictional and fun to write, but Hills and Valleys would be easier to write, since it’s based on my life.

Camden is Meowt!!!

• Dovekit
      September 9, 2017 at 4:03 pm

I think Ink. It sounds like it would make a great book

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)