Warriors Names

Do you have a great name for a warrior? Are you testingย out a new warrior name and want feedback from BlogClan? This is the place to do it.

927a596f8e543cf6b748036480be2a43

You can find the Old Warrior Names Page here

6,359 Replies to “Warriors Names”

1. Elixy is not signed in
    September 9, 2017 at 2:50 pm

Hi guys! I know it’s been a while, I’be been so busy with Middle School and I decided to zone out for a while. I’m going to become more active now, but I am going to change my name. I’m going to keep this one without changing it, because I’m going to let you pick it! I think this is a fair way to decide my name, since I have a lot I might change in the future. Here are some things to help you out:
    Gender: She-cat

Rank: Apprentice (Mentor: Brightstorm)

Personality: I like to be alone sometimes and just read. I also love to play Minecraft (sorry I just had to) with my friends. I also love playing outdoor games, swimming, and animals. I have a liking to the cutest animals, so for example squirrels and birds, but I also like the things that fly, like owls and hawks. My brother and I argue a lot, but we both end up loving each other. My favorite color is orange, but you can just refer to it as “ginger”. I really like oranges and Mac and cheese. I also like to climb, and I love to write and make long organized paragraphs like this LOL. I also like flowers, especially their colorful petals. I take a liking to tree and berry names as well.

Fursona: Mmm…I’ll let you guys pick it. Seems fair ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Rules: Please don’t make me maimed or half blind or half deaf. I just don’t take a liking to those. Unless you want to give me a half tail or a stump tail; that I’m ok with. I don’t have many rules, just that you make the name applicable (no Razorpaw or Mermaidpaw). You can make my future warrior name if you want.

Idea: Someone should seriously do Cornpaw. It’s sooooo cuuuuute. Yea, up for grabs ๐Ÿ˜›
    ~Elixirpaw
    P.S. I’m not posting this on the tavern because it will get buried LoL. Plz post idea for a name in a reply so it’s easier for me.

• Witch
      September 9, 2017 at 4:01 pm

Possumpaw (flip or flame for suffix)
      A bright ginger/orange she-cat with brilliant amber eyes, a single white paw, and a nicked ear

Pray to our God, the Father

• Elixy is not signed in
        September 9, 2017 at 6:35 pm

That’s a really nice name, Witch! I actually really like it!

• Witch
          September 9, 2017 at 6:58 pm

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

Pray to our God, the Father

• Elixy is not signed in
            September 9, 2017 at 9:42 pm

You’re welcome! ๐Ÿ™‚

• September 9, 2017 at 7:04 pm

Gingerleaf, Acornflame, Sleekfire, or maybe Riverspark? ๐Ÿ˜€

• Elixy is not signed in
        September 9, 2017 at 9:41 pm

Thanks, Willow!

• its joke (Streampaw/Streamshadow)
          September 10, 2017 at 4:34 pm

Gingerleaf is gingerkit’s warrior name….

• Mistpaw (Mistpool)
            September 10, 2017 at 9:14 pm

Thank you for catching that, Streampaw!

• Beeheart
      September 9, 2017 at 7:46 pm

Fallpaw

• Beeheart
      September 9, 2017 at 7:47 pm

Fallpaw(tail)

• Elixy is not signed in
        September 9, 2017 at 9:41 pm

Thanks, Beeheart!

• Beepaw
          September 10, 2017 at 6:36 pm

Here’s a few more!They’re OC’s of mine!
          -Moonshield
          -Blackstream
          -Ottertail
          -Torrent(kp)
          -Deer(kp)
          Creampaw
          btw all these charecters are in my fanfic Lightclan!

• Mistpaw (Mistpool)
            September 10, 2017 at 9:14 pm

Oooh can I read your fanfic? What does kp mean?

• Juniperpool
      September 9, 2017 at 10:01 pm

Names

Owlpaw (Owlbrook)

Tanglepaw (Tanglehawk)

Squirrelpaw (Squirreltalon)

Kestrelpaw (Kestrelpoppy)

Descriptions

grey-brown tabby with darker paws and olive-green eyes

long-haired orange pointed with pale blue eyes

ginger and grey with dark green eyes

short-haired brown tabby cat with a pale ginger five-petal flower marking on one eye and orange eyes

• Haily is not signed in
        September 10, 2017 at 12:43 am

Thanks, Juniper! I really like Tanglehawk!

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift) ( Playing Lilykit)
      September 10, 2017 at 7:44 am

Rowanpaw (future Rowanhawk or Rowandash )
      Ginger and white tabby she-cat with thoughtful stream blue eyes

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift) ( Playing Lilykit)
      September 10, 2017 at 7:49 am

Sorry I forgot some of my ideas

Lilypaw (Lilyflight or Lilysong)
      White she-cat with petal shaped ginger splotches down her side

Squirrelpaw ( Squirrelheart or Squirrelswoop)
      Dark ginger she-cat with patches of ginger and black

Blazepaw ( Blazepool or Blazehawk)
      Ginger she-cat with stream blue eyes

Hawkpaw ( Hawksong or Hawkstream)
      Ginger tabby with a gingery-brown stripe down her back and tail

• Elixy is not signed in
        September 10, 2017 at 4:30 pm

Thanks!

• Brightkit
      September 10, 2017 at 2:13 pm

Hmmm…here’s some ideas.
      Mintpaw (Mintdusk)–light gray tabby she-cat with green eyes
      Mistpaw (Mistpool)–smoky gray she-cat with pale gray paws and a white chest; blue eyes
      Cherrypaw (Cherrynose)–dark ginger she-cat with green eyes
      Cornpaw (Corntuft)–yellow tabby she-cat with bright green eyes

• Elixy is not signed in
        September 10, 2017 at 4:30 pm

Cute! Yesss you used Corn-

• Elixy is not signed in
      September 10, 2017 at 4:35 pm

Due to a Randomizer I used, my name will be Mistpaw! (I am posting this comment as Elixirpaw so people know). Thank you so much Brightkit for the name and fursona!

• Spottedpaw/ Spottedstream/ Spotted Fish in Stream/ Spotted Stream
      September 10, 2017 at 10:13 pm

Fuzzyhawk- pale gray she-cat with darker gray streaks like feathers and tufts of white fur that stick up, golden eyes
      Cornstalk- Pale cream-colored she-cat with pale orange eyes and wisps of pale brown fur
      Smallgorse- dark gray she-cat with a short tail and black spots and stripes and orange eyes

CAT PUNS FUR-EVER!

• Aquapaw
      September 11, 2017 at 2:20 am

Squirrelflame- ginger tabby she cat with green eyes. Her front paws are white, and so are her ears.

2. Stormheart

Sweetflower
    Bloodclaw
    Cickenfeather
    Sandstone
    Fogmist
    Midnight

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift) ( Playing Lilykit)
      September 10, 2017 at 7:55 am

We are twins Geckodash is one of the names I have thought up !!
      I love Moondash can I use it

Sunfire
    Sunsnake
    Sunfeather

5. Thunderpaw(heart)
    September 10, 2017 at 1:59 am

Sporktail

• Rainspirit is not supposed to be on BlogClan right now (or at all) but is being a rebel
      September 10, 2017 at 6:55 pm

SPORKTAIL CAN USE THEIR TAIL TO EAT SOUP AND STEAK
      OMG IM SO JELLY
      Get it? A spork is a spoon/fork, and it’s Sporktail?ha ha ha. I’m insane. does anyone know where the closest mental institution is?

• Thunderpaw (Thunderheart
        September 11, 2017 at 12:11 am

I just like sporks…..

September 11, 2017 at 3:32 am

I’m sorry. I have that terrifyingly “go-away-you-are-really-trucking-overwhelming” effect on people.
          *Puts a spork on my head and goes and sits in a corner*

6. Duskpaw (Duskswirl)
    September 10, 2017 at 3:45 am

RHYMING WARRIOR NAMES ๐Ÿ˜€ !!!
    warning- these names will probably sound really weird… proceed with caution!
    Appledapple

Rosenose
      Quailtail
      Longsong
      Whitelight
      ๐Ÿ™‚

This is my signature. #effort

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift) ( Playing Lilykit)
      September 10, 2017 at 7:57 am

I LOVE THAT
      APPLEDAPPLE , LARKSPARK AND FISHWISH FOR THE WIN

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift) ( Playing Lilykit)
      September 10, 2017 at 8:05 am

Let me try

Briarfire
      Nightflight
      Scarstar
      Clawpaw
      Sootfoot
      Sneezebreeze
      FLOWERPOWER
      If you pronounce maple map-all
      MAPLEDAPPLE
      Bramblescramble
      Flashdash
      Sheepleap
      Flailtail (a stupid name)
      Snowglow
      Tideride

• Duskpaw (Duskswirl)
        September 10, 2017 at 2:43 pm

Nice ones! I like Briarfire, Snowglow, Sootfoot… (AND FLOWERPOWER!!! :P) lol

This is my signature. #effort

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift) ( Playing Lilykit)
          September 10, 2017 at 8:30 pm

YES FLOWERPOWER

• Bluefire of Stormclan
      September 10, 2017 at 8:56 pm

Grayjay!!!
      Also Larkspark, Brightflight, Heatherfeather, and Appledapple!
      Darkbark too!

Spottedflower
    Tigermoon
    Vinetwist
    Whitedapple
    Yellowfeather

This is my signature. #effort

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift) ( Playing Lilykit)
      September 10, 2017 at 8:07 am

Cool names I love spottedflower and tigermoon and jaysong and lakewing

8. Stormheart

Aldertree
    Alderblaze
    Sparkfire
    Sparkclaw

• Bluefire of Stormclan
      September 10, 2017 at 8:56 pm

Oooooh Silvermoon, Alderblaze, Sparkfire (XD), Swanfeather, Bluebellbloom (say that five times fast), and Sparkclaw!

10. Moongleam
    September 10, 2017 at 11:03 pm

* I combined my four clans into one… Emberclan

Emberclan
    Leaders:
    Thunderstar (brown tom with white paws, chest, black ears, and amber eyes)
    Arrowstar (muscular pale brown tabby tom with a scar on his chest) apprentice, Tidepaw
    Brookstar (silver she-cat with white stripes, black ears, tail tip, and blue eyes) apprentice, Autumnpaw
    Shadestar (black she-cat with splashes of gray and amber eyes)

Deputies:
    Ravenfeather (handsome black tom with gray stripes and silver eyes) apprentice, Nightpaw
    Fallensnow (pretty black she-cat with white specks that look like snow) apprentice, Smokepaw
    Acornheart (small brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes)
    Ebonysplash (jet black tom with amber eyes) apprentice, Sunpaw

Medicine Cats:
    Moonfrost (cream she-cat with white paws,tail tip)
    Rivershine (sleek silver she-cat with white stripes, ears and pale blue eyes; former warrior)
    Blizzardwing (white tom with gray paws, ears and amber eyes)
    Cragmist (dark gray tom with green eyes)
    Tundraleaf (white tom with black ears, paws and green eyes)

Warriors:
    Lemonbreeze (yellow she-cat with white paws, chest, tail tip and amber eyes)
    Wildstorm (black tom with splashes of white and brown)
    Lilysong (pretty white she-cat with cream stripes and amber eyes) apprentice, Dewpaw
    Stonefrost (grayish-blue tom with white spots)
    Russetleaf (dark ginger she-cat with one black paw)
    Rowanshadow (dark brown tom with black paws and green eyes)
    Moongleam (silver tabby she-cat with white paws, tail tip, chest and amber eyes) apprentice, Hollowpaw
    Flickershade (black tom with gray eyes who can blend into dark spaces) apprentice, Winterpaw
    Aspenstorm (brown tom with black stripes) apprentice, Honeypaw
    Snowberry (elegant white she-cat with green eyes and silver splotches; former medicine cat)
    Pinewhisker (handsome brown tabby tom with amber eyes; former loner)
    Hearthcloud (pretty gray she-cat with black ears, stripes and amber eyes)
    Iceburn (black tom with white stripes and amber eyes)
    Ashbreeze (dark gray tom with white paws, chest and red eyes)
    Dappleflame (dappled ginger and white she-cat)
    Darkblossom (black she-cat with a splash of white on her chest)
    Cloverleaf (brown she-cat with patches of white that look like clovers)
    Cleardawn (pretty white she-cat with silver paws and one blue eye, one green eye) apprentice, Skypaw
    Snowstorm (white tom with black stripes and amber eyes)
    Cinderflame (gray tabby she-cat with striking amber eyes)
    Crimsonflame (ginger tom with black paws, ears and white chest, muzzle)
    Bluefeather (blue-gray she-cat with a scar on her chest)
    Brightflame (ginger she-cat with white stripes)
    Amberwhisker (sleek gray she-cat with amber eyes)
    Gingersplash (ginger she-cat with white paws, tail tip)
    Echobreeze (silver she-cat with patches of white fur)
    Lavenderpool (black and white she-cat with purple eyes)
    Redheart (red tom with white paws and amber eyes) apprentice, Frostpaw
    Hazeleaf (tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes)
    Duneshade (sandy gray she-cat with black ears and amber eyes)
    Creamberry (cream colored she-cat with a very bushy tail)
    Violetflower (violet she-cat with amber eyes)
    Whiteflower (pretty white she-cat with black ears) apprentice, Forestpaw
    Mintbreeze (pale gray she-cat with green eyes)
    Acewhisker (brown tabby tom; formerly a loner)
    Silentflight (pretty white she-cat whoโ€™s deaf in one ear)
    Minnowsplash (sleek gray tom with one white paw)
    Splashheart (blue she-cat with white paws, chest, underbelly and amber eyes)

Creekstorm (blue-gray tom with white muzzle and chest and green eyes)
    Havensong (white tom with brown and black spots and amber eyes)
    Wavesplash (blue tabby tom with brown eyes and white muzzle/chest)
    Driftleaf (dark gray tom with black ears and stripes and a white muzzle)

Apprentices:
    Nightpaw (sleek black she-cat with gray stripes)
    Dewpaw (silver she-cat with pale green eyes)
    Hollowpaw (handsome brown tabby tom with black ears and paws)
    Winterpaw (white tom with gray stripes and eyes)
    Forestpaw (pretty brown she-cat with darker brown stripes)
    Smokepaw (gray tom with a splash of white on his chest, black paws/ears, and red eyes)
    Sunpaw (ginger tom with darker stripes and green eyes)
    Honeypaw (blind yellow she-cat with a white chest and underbelly)
    Skypaw (blue and white she-cat with amber eyes and a bushy tail)
    Autumnpaw (tortoishell and white she-cat with amber eyes; former kittypet)
    Tidepaw (black and white tom with blue eyes)
    Frostpaw (white she-cat with green eyes)

Queens:
    Cherryfrost (reddish she-cat with white paws and ears and blue eyes; mother of Redheartโ€™s kits, Mistkit, Wrenkit, Coalkit, and Drizzlekit)
    Lotusheart (gray tabby she-cat with pink eyes)

Elders:
    Redwater (red tom who is blind in one eye)
    Fluffypelt (very furry silver she-cat with one white paw)
    Dragonsong (white tom with splashes of brown, black, and gray)
    Panthheart (gray she-cat with black spots and a splash of white on her chest)

The Tribe of Falling Snow
    Tribe-healer:
    Watcher of Circling Hawks (Hawkwatcher) – brown tabby tom with amber eyes and white paws

Prey-Hunters:
    Ash that Darkens Sky (Ash) – Gray tom with amber eyes
    Flower that Blooms at Dawn (Flower) – small brown and white tabby she-cat with green eyes
    Dew Shining on Leaves (Dew) – pale gray tom with icy blue eyes and white spots
    Meadow Where Flowers Grow (Meadow) – brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
    Shadow on Still Water (Shadow) – Black she-cat with blue eyes
    Flame that Grows Rapidly (Flame) – ginger tom with amber eyes
    Wolf that Runs Swiftly (Wolf) – silver and white tom with amber eyes
    Ripple on Calm Waters (Ripple) – Blue and white tom with gray eyes

Night-Guards:
    Moss that Clings to Rock (Moss) – silver and white she-cat with pale green eyes
    Spider Hanging on Web (Spider) – black tom with brown paws and a white chest, muzzle, and underbelly
    Moon Blocked by Clouds (Moon) – cream and white she-cat with amber eyes
    Heron that Swoops Low (Heron) – brown and white tom with blue eyes
    Thunder that Shakes the Ground (Thunder) – gold and white tom with amber eyes
    Sky that Darkens at Dusk (Sky) – black and white she-cat with sky blue eyes
    Splash when Pebbles Fall (Splash) – blue and white she-cat with amber eyes
    Perch of Snowy Owl (Perch) – white tom with gray eyes

Day-Guards:
    Snow Melting on Stone (Snow) – pretty white she-cat
    Leaf Floating on Water (Leaf) – pale brown and white tabby she-cat with green eyes
    Breeze that Blows Gently (Breeze) – black tom with blue eyes
    Fox that Hides in Shadows (Fox) – red and white tom with amber eyes
    Shard of Broken Ice (Shard) – black tom with white stripes and gray eyes
    Night of Clear Waters (Night) – black she-cat with pale blue eyes
    River where tiny Fish Swim (River) – brown she-cat with white stripes
    Mist that hangs above Lake (Mist) – gray she-cat with blue eyes
    Creek that Roars Downhill (Creek) – gray tabby tom with green eyes

Kit-Mothers:
    Brook where Otters Swim (Brook) – silver and white she-cat with pale blue eyes who is expecting Spiderโ€™s kits
    Autumn Leaves beside River (Autumn) – tortoiseshell and white she-cat with amber eyes; mother to Bird that Sings during Day (Bird) – pale brown and white she-cat, Sand beside the Stream (Sand) – sandy gray tom, and Berry growing on Bush (Berry) – cream and white she-cat

To-Bes:
    Raven Perched on Branch (Raven) – black tom with amber eyes and a splash of white on his chest, Night-Guard
    Lily Growing by Pond (Lily) – white she-cat with cream stripes and amber eyes, Day-Guard
    Storm that Passes Quickly (Storm) – dark gray tom with amber eyes, Prey-Hunter

Elders:
    Tiny Bird in Sky (Tiny) – gray and white she-cat with green eyes

Other Cats:
    Ace – gray and white tom with red eyes and a scar on his muzzle
    Reese – ginger she-cat with one white paw
    Ayla – black and white she-cat with icy blue eyes
    Hale – black and white tom with icy blue eyes (Aylaโ€™s brother)
    Cyro – handsome red and white tom with amber eyes
    June – small white she-cat with one black paw and black ears

• Drizzleflash