Warriors Names

Do you have a great name for a warrior? Are you testingย out a new warrior name and want feedback from BlogClan? This is the place to do it.

927a596f8e543cf6b748036480be2a43

You can find the Old Warrior Names Page here

8,266 Replies to “Warriors Names”

1. Libbypaw

-Echowhisper
    -Rabbitheart
    -Darknight
    -Silvershine

2. Lilypool the (maybe) Sibling of an EVIL MASTERMIND CHILD
    January 9, 2018 at 7:26 pm

Hey guys! I’m BACK! *mutterings from you* Oh you don’t remember me..? okay then…

NAMES WITH FALL OR FALLING!!!

Fallingfeather
    Asterfall(my male OC, please don’t steal)
    Fallenrose
    Oakfall
    Frostfall???
    Fernfall
    Fallenfern( too lazy, blurb)
    Cloudfall?
    Mossfall
    Finchfall..?
    Sparrowfall
    Fallenecho?
    Mistfall
    Aspenfall
    Gee, that’s a lot of -falls…

Feel free to steal(except Asterfall, por favor(please))!

• January 9, 2018 at 8:58 pm

I love Fallingfeather, Asterfall, Fallenrose, Frostfall, Fallenfern, Cloudfall, Fellenacho, and Aspenfall! ๐Ÿ™‚ Fernfall is a BlogClanner. ๐Ÿ™‚

insert siggie here

• January 9, 2018 at 9:06 pm

I like Fallenrose, Oakfall, Fallenfern, Mossfall, and Mistfall! Fernfall is a BlogClanner and Fallingfeather (Falling Feather) is canon ๐Ÿ™‚

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

Sandyheart
    Leafnose
    Squirreltail
    Amberpatch
    Lizardtail
    Emberleap
    Darkjump (idk why I love this one don’t steal)
    Lightfern (OC no steal)
    Abbeylight
    Willowdawn
    Everheart (okay this is cute)
    Fluttergaze
    Fireflyfur (say that five times fast)
    Flytail (OC no steal)
    Dragonflyshine (OC NO STEAL PLEASE)
    Gazeheart
    Moonwhisker
    Shadefang
    Elmwhisker
    Cherryclaw
    Eaglesong

that’s all you can steal any that don’t say you can’t steal them… if that makes any sense =D

• January 10, 2018 at 11:16 pm

I like Fluttergaze a lot, may I steal?

#reylo

• Cheetahpaw
      January 11, 2018 at 12:20 am

I like Emberleap, Everheart, Fluttergaze, and Gazeheart โค๏ธ

• Libbypaw
      January 11, 2018 at 12:34 am

I like Foxflight, Squirreltail, Willowdawn, Gazeheart, and Shadefang. Lizardtail is canon, and Leafnose is my OC, but you can have it if you want it.

• January 11, 2018 at 12:57 am

I like Eaglesong, Willowdawn, Squirreltail, and Foxflight!

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• January 11, 2018 at 3:11 am

I like Gazeheart! I think Elmwhisker is a BlogClanner.

Click my name!

• January 11, 2018 at 9:08 am

Willowdawn and Fluttergaze are really pwetty!! <3

Sorzi
      Don't click my name~

5. Cheetahpaw
    January 11, 2018 at 12:18 am

Names I just randomly came up with (hope you like them ๐Ÿ˜)

Fidgetstream
    Leopardsky
    Sandytuft
    Cypresswhisker
    Troutslip
    Lichenhang
    Flamebright

Any of these are free to steal (sorry if they’re canon I didn’t know if they are)

• Libbypaw
      January 12, 2018 at 10:20 am

I like Parsleyleaf, Roseberry, Thornfang, Duskstep, Redstone, Sandytut, and Troutslip.

• "Adopt An Orphan Fox" (Foxie)
        January 12, 2018 at 11:44 pm

I like Fidgetstream, Cedarbark, Foxbriar, Squirrelbush, Duskstep, Thunderpad, Leopardsky, Sandytuft, Cypresswhisker, Troutslip, and Lichenhang ๐Ÿ˜€

• January 13, 2018 at 1:40 am

I like Parsleyleaf, Roseberry, Redstone, Squirrelbush, and Leopardsky!

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

6. Willowlight
    January 11, 2018 at 4:41 am

Here’s my main Clan RP characters for the wiki RP (found here: http://blogclan-2.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:196815 ) with some short blurbs. I have some others, but this was too long to include them.

~BlogClan ~
    Willowlight
    -Willowlight is my fursona insert; she has two sisters, Maplepaw and Rainbowpaw. She now mentors Cloudpaw, though she is young.
    Silentpool
    -Silentpool is Willowlight’s former mentor and a senior warrior. Her sister, Cinderpool, died not-so-recently.
    Ivypaw
    -Ivypaw is a loner Dark Forest trainee who is generally very grumpy and complaining. Her mom died when she was almost an apprentice and she doesn’t really like other cats.
    Goldenpounce
    -Goldenpounce is a mother of five kits and the mate of Oatflight.
    Wisteriapaw
    -Wisteriapaw is a hyper little prankster and the daughter of Goldenpounce.
    Fawnstorm
    -Fawnstorm is the mother of 4 kits, who were all created to introduce new roleplayers to the RP with an easy transition.
    ~ Dusk Syndicate ~
    Azurite
    -Azurite is the second-oldest DS heir and the brother of Argent. He’s slightly bitter about it, but tries not to be.
    Sandpiper
    -Sandpiper is a willing Dark Forest trainee who hates the Dusk Syndicate monarchy and is trying to tear it apart.
    Gray
    -Gray exists so during a MarshClan raid, she can be chased off a cliff and say “help, I’ve fallen and I can’t get up”.
    Spice
    -Spice is a cute novice who was adopted by Thistle, along with Pumpkin, With, Whipped, and Cream. She was originally going to die, but she turned out to be too cute.
    With
    -With, unlike Spice and Pumpkin, is not too cute to die.
    With II
    -With II is one of the Coffee Kits.
    ~ Tribe of Melting Ice ~
    Vixen (that Hunts in Shadows)
    -Vixen is a prey-hunter of the Tribe.
    Dew (that Shines on Leaf)
    -Dew is Stoneteller’s to-be who is rather bored with her job, but loves the authority. She’s a bit snobbish and bratty.
    ~ MarshClan ~
    Leopardshadow
    – Leopardshadow is a Dark Forest trainee kept in by promises of glory and fame. He’s been helping to steal Dusk Syndicate kits and start the war.
    Echofire
    – Echofire is the young mentor of Frondpaw. She tries her hardest to be a “cool” mentor and sometimes her apprentices do mischevious things right under new nose.
    Goldentalon
    – Goldentalon is a perfect mentor; confident and kind but firm. He’s insecure about himself and his abilities, though. He’s also the deputy of BlogClan.
    Dewpaw
    -Dewpaw is the cheerful sister of Lightningpaw who enjoys mischief. Her mentor is Goldentalon.
    Lightningpaw
    -Lightningpaw is the more serious sibling and the brother of Dewpaw. His mentor is Icefeather.
    Fernfrost
    -Fernfrost is the mother of three who is suspicious of the Dusk Syndicate and scared for her kits.
    Ravenkit
    -Ravenkit is basically a newborn. She’s the daughter of Fernfrost.
    Fawnkit
    -Fawnkit was a clingy little kit who worried about everything, and the death of her mother Hollysnow only traumatized her further. She doesn’t want to be a warrior because she doesn’t want to hurt anybody, not even a piece of prey because they might be someone else’s Hollysnow.
    Larkstorm
    -Larkstorm is an elder, though a bit young for one. He’s the father of Dewfrost and retired because he wanted to be with his mate.
    Mistfire
    -Mistfire is Larkstorm’s mate who retired a bit early because of a crippled leg. She’s the mother of Dewfrost.

• January 11, 2018 at 9:55 pm

Ah, Fawnstorm was created so I could RP ๐Ÿ˜›

ReginaXRobin Forever

• Jasminepaw who's been here for a year
      January 12, 2018 at 1:59 am

“Goldentalon is a perfect mentor; confident and kind but firm. Heโ€™s insecure about himself and his abilities, though. Heโ€™s also the deputy of BlogClan.”
      MarshClan, you mean? ๐Ÿ˜‰

• January 13, 2018 at 1:41 am

Willowlight’s also sisters with Minnowflower and Goldenpaw ๐Ÿ˜›

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Willowlight
        January 17, 2018 at 8:35 pm

Goldi isn’t int he RP anymore (and it’s Goldenfire) and I forgot about Minnow

7. Sunnydream
    January 11, 2018 at 10:20 pm

Hi, I’m new! I’m thinking of a Tribe name for myself so, which one do you think?
    Sun that rises while you sleep
    Sun that rises while you dream
    Are these even acceptable?
    I’m sorry I have so many questions!

8. Aster That Lies In January Sun (Asterpaw/heart)
    January 11, 2018 at 11:28 pm

Thoughts on the name Deeptide? (Please don’t steal :D)

• Cheetahpaw
      January 12, 2018 at 12:22 am

That’s a cool name ๐Ÿ˜

• That One Foxie Camel Who Left Israel
      January 12, 2018 at 1:05 am

Lit ๐Ÿ˜Ž In other words, that’s a really cool name

• January 12, 2018 at 3:19 am

Cool๐Ÿ˜†!

As the storm...

• January 12, 2018 at 4:30 am

Nice! But at first he/she would have been Deepkit… does that make sense? Do you like that?

Click my name!

• Libbypaw
      January 12, 2018 at 10:21 am

I think it sounds cool.

• Aster That is Procrastinating Writing Chapter 5 Of Poolstars choice (asterpaw)
      January 15, 2018 at 1:39 am

Thanks Guys! Deeptide is the brother of Snowfox and son of Covestar and Gladeshine ๐Ÿ˜›

9. Cherryclaw
    January 12, 2018 at 2:14 am

F2U (free to use) ๐Ÿ™‚
    -lakeshine
    -featherfur
    -rain that falls from sky
    -mapletail
    -cloversnout
    -mothberry
    -rockstep
    -icewhisker
    -frostwaters
    -fernsky

• "Adopt An Orphan Fox" (Foxie)
      January 12, 2018 at 11:48 pm

My favs are Pineclaw, Snowdawn, Poppyspots, Dewpelt, Cloversnout, and Frostwaters! ๐Ÿ˜€

Lakeshine and Dawnfeather are canon ๐Ÿ™‚

• January 13, 2018 at 1:41 am

I like Fernsky, Mapletail, and Snowdawn! Dawnfeather, Icewhisker, and Lakeshine are canon ๐Ÿ™‚

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

10. Stagpaw {Stagspeckle/Stag} ๐Ÿ‚
    January 12, 2018 at 2:40 am

Oi, I feel like this page isnโ€™t used often enough ๐Ÿ˜›
    Anyway, here are some names I like

|| Twigspeckle ||
    || Geckoeyes ||
    || Gingersplash (That might be canon..?) ||
    || Shywish ||
    || Oakleaves ||
    || Fallingwing ||
    || Redberry ||

• "Adopt An Orphan Fox" (Foxie)
      January 12, 2018 at 11:49 pm

I love Twigspeckle, Geckoeyes and Shywish!

• January 13, 2018 at 1:42 am

it’s pretty active ๐Ÿ˜› but it could always be more active! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I like Gingersplash, Fallingwing, and Redberry!

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ