122223_4ycuxiY2.png

20 Replies to “122223_4ycuxiY2.png”

1. July 2, 2020 at 3:37 pm

claimed for streamsplash

Click my name!

2. July 2, 2020 at 3:49 pm

Claim!

3. July 3, 2020 at 5:58 pm

Pfp contest here!
    A lot of people are doing this so I decided to try it.
    I like the pfp I have but I want to see what you guys come up with!
    Rules:
    Draw me a pfp!

I prefer digital art but if you have to do regular than that’s fine.

Due Date: 2 weeks from now July 14th

My Purrsona: Streamsplash
    Black she-cat with silver stripes and emerald green eyes

WINNERS EARNS A SECRET PAGE

4. Emerald fireworks that light up the sky (Emeraldpaw)
    July 4, 2020 at 6:12 am

Also on the allegiance chat page rainingbreeze asked you if you could be their apprentice temporarly because their former apprentice left for the summer but will come back when school starts since they had to return their school device. So bascially it wouldnt be permanent but yeah still if you wanted a mentor. And rainingbreeze is active. But they asked you if you could tell them more about yourself amd your intrests and stuff like and they would tell you more about them. And since some people have prefrences for one gender as a mentor (I wanted a female because i am a female and so i feel more comfortable with a female as a mentor ) they are Non-binary Female and their pronouns are they-them but they are fine with she-her too.
    Oops a bunch of spelling mistakes whatever. Bye!

๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ช

• Emerald fireworks that light up the sky (Emeraldpaw)
      July 4, 2020 at 6:43 am

And you can say no if you want a permanent mentor or someone else your choice

๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ช

5. Emeraldpaw who will not sign in
    July 12, 2020 at 12:21 am

Im working on it now !

6. July 12, 2020 at 1:20 am

ahgfdjkjeslndkgjkjdljfkc
    im actually pretty happy about how this came out actually so boop

View post on imgur.com

used the colors from the secret page pic

open a window you're too hot

7. July 14, 2020 at 9:47 pm

Entries for the contest!

I got a total of 3 entries (I think) and here they all are! They were all amazing and it was so hard to judge these!

Blackpaw/shade

View post on imgur.com

Hollykit/paw

Shadowcloud

View post on imgur.com

I am VERY sorry if someone posted an entry and I didn’t see it. Some people posted it on the art page and I might have not seen it.

So the winner!
    The winner is…………

Shadowcloud!
    I love the shape and it is very amazing!
    Here is your secret page:

photo-1518791841217-8f162f1e1131.jpeg

Hollypaw and Blackshade. Your Drawings were VERY good and I might use it as a PFP one day๐Ÿ˜ Thanks so much for entering!

Have a good day!