Notify of
Froststorm/ Storm of Flashing Frost
Froststorm/ Storm of Flashing Frost
September 23, 2017 4:25 am

Um, hi! I know he isn’t in this book, but a I couldn’t find a spoiler page for Fire and Ice. I was just wondering who Whiteclaw’s family was. Who are his parents? Does he have any siblings? All we know about him is that he was mentored by Leopardstar. And he is described to have dark fur- is that fur black, brown, gray or what? Is he a tabby? Sorry for all the questions, it must be so annoying. But if you could answer then that would be great, thank you!

Foxtail
Foxtail
September 23, 2017 6:03 am

Vicky imagines him as a dark brown tom but on the wiki and internet he is shown a lot as a black tom. His family is unknown. Sorry that probably didn’t help but nothing of his history is recorded. Hopefully Kate or Jaysnow will answer some of your questions better (these questions would be better posted on the “Ask Jaysnow” page 😉)

Froststorm/ Storm of Flashing Frost
Froststorm/ Storm of Flashing Frost
October 15, 2017 6:25 am
Reply to  Foxtail

Ah okay! 🙂

Moonypaw (Moonystar of Moonclan in my fanfics) (click my name and WOF rp until the end of this site!)
March 17, 2018 9:26 pm

This book was the BEST warriors book. to. Date.
This book had funny typos which actually were good to lightening the mood of this book.
This book reveals Crooked-Bae’s back story.
This book made me call Crooked-Bae Crooked-Bae.

Forestkit (Forestpool)
Forestkit (Forestpool)
April 18, 2018 1:49 pm

This one is kind of sad. I feel SO BAD for Crookedstar when he is a kit. He gets renamed because of his jaw, Rainflower doesn’t really like him, Oakheart is an apprentice before him, and Crookedkit had to sleep in the nursery all by himself.

Moonypaw (Moonystar of Moonclan in my fanfics)
Moonypaw (Moonystar of Moonclan in my fanfics)
April 18, 2018 2:58 pm

Ikr Rainflower should die again for what she did. (Maybe saving crookedstar’s 2nd life and they make up in a death scene) (i love dramatic things) 😡😡😡😡😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
April 19, 2018 12:26 am

JUST KIND OF SAD???!!!?!?? CRYING EVERY CHAPTER IS JUST KIND OF SAD!???!????

take aim. draw back. ignite.

Crookedstar
Crookedstar
May 14, 2018 8:52 pm

I feel bad for crookedstar because mapleshade did not tell him he was not in starclan until near the end of the book other than that the book was great

willowstar (oc is related to crookedstar)
willowstar (oc is related to crookedstar)
October 13, 2018 11:03 pm

for anyone saying that rainflower should be punished, then not trying to be rude, but

1 she was punished. she died. although it was kinda at the paws of mapleshade, she still died.

2 bright guardian akira has done a youtube video, explaining WHY rainflower was not the best mother, but she had renamed him because she didn’t want to loose him. she thought he would die, so she renamed him crookedkit, so its him dying, not stormkit.

although, i wonder what his name would be if he wasn’t renamed.

Frostedpaw(pool)
Frostedpaw(pool)
December 3, 2018 1:21 am

I’m mad because with how cats can get into the dark forest these days, Rainflower really should have. She was mean, abusive, and cruel, and her existing ruined a really pretty warrior name >:(

The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
March 20, 2020 8:35 pm

I. Hate. Rainflower.

armed with a newspaper

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch