Spoiler Page: Hollyleaf’s Story

Gosh, a few of you have downloaded and read Hollyleaf’s Story already! It’s an e-book (which is great for British fans – they don’t need to pay for extra shipping from the US to get the newest titles as soon as they’re published 🙂 )

This is your page to reveal spoilers, so if you’ve not read it or you don’t want to find out what happens DON’T READ THE COMMENTS HERE! 😀

I’ve not read it yet (I don’t have a kindle or nook – I’m holding out for an iPad for Christmas…)

hollyleaf

Lupinetail [Lost Goose Edition]
Lupine That Glides Through Rushing Wind (Lupinekit)
May 27, 2016 12:49 am

First comment! I also loved this book so much! Especially Fallen Leaves moments 🙂

StarClan Knows (Lionpaw)
StarClan Knows (Lionpaw)
June 4, 2016 8:16 am

Same, so romantic

Goldenfawn
Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
August 6, 2016 4:04 am

I LOVE FALLEN LEAVES SOOOOO MUCH 😀 😛

Dawn ( paw )
Dawn ( paw )
August 26, 2016 12:31 pm

Poor hollyleaf. When she was first in the tunnels without Fallen Leaves…. She didn’t know what to do. If it weren’t for fallen leaves, she wouldn’t have lived

Dawn ( paw )
Dawn ( paw )
August 26, 2016 12:32 pm

And also same!! I love fallen leaves!!!!!! But it’s so sad how he’s trapped down there 🙁

Snow that falls into 2017! (Snowheart)
Snow that falls into 2017! (Snowheart)
December 27, 2016 8:36 am

I ship Hollyleaf×Fallen Leaves ship name: Fallenholly

CATT
CATT
February 27, 2018 11:09 pm

or hollyleaves

Redpelt
Redpelt
September 1, 2017 1:40 pm

Hollyleaf should have figured out that Fallen Leaves was dead

Bluepaw (Blueheart)
Bluepaw (Blueheart)
September 1, 2017 4:34 pm

This book made me want to cry. It was so sad. I loved it. Totally didn’t just now finish it and immediately come to this page. I t was so sweet and touching. I definitely think they would make the perfect couple.

Dove
Dove
September 9, 2017 5:11 pm

Agreed

Splash of water that falls from someone's ' glass on New Years Eve ( Splashwhisker
January 2, 2018 10:12 pm

The warrior code died with Hollyleaf the warrior code cat .

Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster/ Astie)
Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster/ Astie)
February 10, 2018 7:20 am

Did Fallen Leaves look a bit transparent or sparkling in the tunnels (I know his pelt was cold)? I just don’t understand why Hollyleaf didn’t know he’s a ghost. Anyway I always ship Holly×Fallen 😉.

Huskey
Huskey
February 26, 2018 3:24 pm

Have u ever thought that fallen leaves killed a cat to?I mean, he was so calm when hollylesf said she killed a cat….could fallen leaves done something wrong?

Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster/ Astie)
Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster/ Astie)
March 18, 2018 12:22 pm

I was boring today so I did a name compatibility test. I put Hollyleaf and Fallen Leaves together, and the result was 99% 🤩!

🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
September 9, 2018 1:58 am

Who likes Hollyleaf?
SHE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love her so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Turtle: Rainflower Despiser (Turtlepaw🐢🐢🐢)
Turtle: Rainflower Despiser (Turtlepaw🐢🐢🐢)
January 14, 2021 10:06 pm

HOLLYLEAF IS AWESOME 💜
And He Runs

willow that blooms in spring
willow that blooms in spring
May 21, 2019 2:00 pm

hollyleaf’s pet

dun dun dun
a fox :3

• COOKIES ✨ (Silverfeather/Silvy) on The Hazelpage
  • COOKIES ✨ (Silverfeather/Silvy) on The Hazelpage
  • COOKIES ✨ (Silverfeather/Silvy) on The Hazelpage
  • halfpaw who finally drew her profile pic and is the fluffiest chimera cat who used to be cinnamonpaw who likes indie pop (you can call me pumpkin/cinnamon/halfpaw/ or halfheart) on BlogClan Tavern
  • "Wait- It's December??" ❄️(Potato/Blueflower, she/her)☃️ on BlogClan Tavern

• Rosefeather
  • The phone really isn't ringing
  • Wrenwing:kit