Jayleap
Jayleap
April 7, 2018 12:37 pm

I personally never really saw why Sandgorse and Palebird ever became mates if Palebird was going to get another mate after Sandgorse died.

~Dewy~Dewfeather~Dew on Eagles Feather~
~Dewy~Dewfeather~Dew on Eagles Feather~
February 15, 2020 2:32 pm
Reply to  Jayleap

Maybe she thought that sandgorse would live longer and when he didn’t she found a new love? Or maybe she had a secret mate and it’s a Crowfeather situation. Or maybe she didn’t really like sandgorse, wanted to separate but not break his heart.

Spots of Rot in the Leaves (Spot)
Spots of Rot in the Leaves (Spot)
January 6, 2021 9:06 pm

I might be a bit late to this conversation, but people are able to move on to others after they leave a partner/their past partner dies. Not only that, but it may have taken Palebird longer to notice that her and Sandgorse weren’t compatible.

Forestkit (Forestpool)
Forestkit (Forestpool)
April 23, 2018 11:00 pm

I don’t know about you, but doesn’t Tallstar look like a kit on the cover?

Ivyleaf

~Dewy~Dewfeather~Dew on Eagles Feather~
February 15, 2020 1:55 pm

Totally does. Just noticed that

The amazing Briarkit!!!
The amazing Briarkit!!!
August 4, 2020 3:28 am

He totally does! AND HE’S A LEADER. REPRINT IT A THIRD TIME, REPRINTING PEOPLE OR WHATEVER YOU’RE CALLING YOURSELVES THESE DAYS!(I don’t know any printing people, just saying. I will try to meet one when Corona is over.)

Star That Falls Through Navy Sky * Muffinfern * Navy
Star That Falls Through Navy Sky * Muffinfern * Navy
November 3, 2019 2:40 pm

Best warriors book eVER!

Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
March 29, 2020 1:42 pm

Hey, look at Turtle commenting on a dead spoiler page.

I just want to say that Tallstar’s Revenge is my favorite super edition, and I’ve shipped TallXJake since the beginning of time.

Well, more like for like, a year and a half.😜
But seriously! Tallstar and Jake are SO CUTE together!

That was yours truly, Turtle, commenting on a dead spoiler page.

Accidentally Shattered Ice (Ttera || Shatteredmask)
Moonmist’s new name is Echomist
April 6, 2020 5:27 pm

My favourite character is Sparrow. There. I said it.

The amazing Briarkit!!!
The amazing Briarkit!!!
August 4, 2020 3:32 am

I love this book so much! (Though I do have to say it has so many deaths) Tallstar is awesome and cute at the same time. I dislike Shrewclaw, but I did feel sympathy for him at his death. Anyway, my famous(not famous) cats who die list!:
Brackenwing
Sandgorse
Shrewclaw
Palebird
Woollytail
Heatherstar
Like I said, lotta dieing cats. Well, that’s it! I have to get off now because it’s 10:31 p.m.(I AM NOT TIRED) and so ya. See ya! Briarkit out!
P.S. TallxJake is awesome.
P.S.S. Who’s Firestar and Princess’s mom?
P.S.S.S. OKAY FINE NOW I’M GETTING OFF. *Gets offline* *Not* Bye! *Now gets offline*

Turtle: Rainflower Despiser (Turtlepaw🐢🐢🐢)
Turtle: Rainflower Despiser (Turtlepaw🐢🐢🐢)
January 14, 2021 10:01 pm

Firestar and Princess’s mom is Nutmeg! 🙂
And He Runs

The amazing Briarkit!!!
The amazing Briarkit!!!
August 4, 2020 3:48 am

Quick point of view from a RiverClan kit!:(That kit is me, a five moon old kit)
I ate, slept, and played. I was also curios about Tallstar and Barkface when they came into camp to get an herb because a WindClan kit was dying. But then I got ushered into the nursery before anyone could talk to me. That’s it!

mellowix
mellowix
August 14, 2020 8:44 pm

Hey, Kate, I was rereading Yellowfang’s Secret recently and was reminded of Badgerfang’s death by a Windclan cat.

Since you wrote Tallstar’s Revenage, you know this generation of Windclan better than anyone! So what’s your opinion on the Windclan cat who killed Badgerfang? Do you have an idea of their motive could be? Thanks!

Kate
Kate
September 1, 2020 4:18 pm
Reply to  mellowix

You overestimate my memory! I’m afraid I’m very much embedded in the world of the Broken Code. Perhaps BlogClan can speculate on motives. I’m sure they’ll have far better ideas then me. 💖

Rabbitstar
Rabbitstar
October 21, 2020 10:17 pm

How did Jake die?

Spots of Rot in the Leaves (Spot)
Spots of Rot in the Leaves (Spot)
January 14, 2021 2:22 pm

Does anyone have any theories of how Bristlekit, Flykit, and Rabbitkit died?