The First Battle Spoiler Page

I’m very pleased to see that The First Battle is getting 5 star reviews on Amazon! Woot! But I really want to know what BlogClan think because it’s my first book in the Dawn of the Clans arc.

WARNING: this is a spoiler page. Don’t read the comments if you don’t want to know what happens!

23 Replies to “The First Battle Spoiler Page”

1. Lupine That Glides Through Rushing Wind (Lupinekit)
    May 27, 2016 at 12:37 am

First comment! ๐Ÿ˜€ I shall take over the pages by commenting first ๐Ÿ˜› (Jk ๐Ÿ™‚ )

2. Redkit with a baseball hat
    May 28, 2016 at 1:50 pm

I had a clan here:-(

• Redkit with a baseball hat
      May 28, 2016 at 1:51 pm

Way am I hello kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

3. StarClan Knows (Lionpaw)
    May 31, 2016 at 10:33 am

The First Battle for the First Comment

• September 3, 2016 at 2:31 am

๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ

4. September 3, 2016 at 2:27 am

Clear Sky evil….

5. Briarkit
    November 22, 2016 at 4:31 pm

I was absolutely devastated when Rainswept Flower died, and it was even before the battle. I also was so sad when Hawk Swoop and Jackdaw’s Cry killed each other. Those 3 were among my favorite characters. ๐Ÿ™

6. Morningdew
    December 21, 2016 at 11:47 am

Good morning, Kate! I hope you’re as excited of Christmas as me ๐Ÿ˜›
    I’d like to ask you about Fox and Petal’s mother. May you tell me, what name and what description she has got? We only know she is a tabby. I imagine she as a small, longfured, white cat with ginger patches with dark ginger stripes on them and sharp, honeycoloured eyes. And her name, can, maybe, be “Drop”.

๐ŸพStep for step๐Ÿพ

7. Mintpaw(feather)/Mint That Grows Where Feathers Fall
    June 23, 2017 at 10:24 pm

page revival

I cried so much during the battle when Hawk Swoop and Jackdaw’s Cry killed each other. I also cried when the spirits of the cats rose from their bodies. That scene was very magical and touching. This book probably made my cry the most out of all of them, I think.

When in thorns, look for roses

• Kawaii Kitten or Lightiningstrike or Pebbleshore
      October 16, 2017 at 11:55 pm

The one that made me cry the most was actually a tie for 2:The one where Firestar dies and Crookedstar’s Promise

8. Kawaii Kitten or Lightiningstrike or Pebbleshore
    October 16, 2017 at 11:52 pm

WOAH WOAH WOAH WATTTTTTTTTTTTTT

9. Silverstar
    November 11, 2017 at 10:14 pm

This book is my favorite in the DoTC arc. It was so sad when Hawk Swoop and Jackdaw’s Cry killed each other, and when Rainswept Flower died. I’m glad Clear Sky learns from his mistakes in the end.

• CATT
      February 27, 2018 at 10:51 pm

*facepaw*

hawkswoop was killed by rogue,
      jackdaw’s cry was killed by falling feather, falling feather was killed by jjackdaw’s cry

10. Splashpa
    December 5, 2017 at 2:23 am

Kate
    The first battle is great . My favorite part is the battle , I also like the parts with Clear sky’s group in it .

• Christmas Cake
      December 7, 2017 at 8:06 am

๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks! I’m glad you enjoyed it ๐Ÿ˜€

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

11. January 26, 2018 at 5:22 am

I was so upset when turtletail died i hate tom

12. February 26, 2018 at 3:07 am

Everyone is saying Jackdaw’s Cry and Hawk Swoop killed each other. They were mates? And it was Falling Feather and Jackdaw’s Cry that killed each other. (They were siblings that were put against each other) And I may be wrong, but I’m pretty sure Rainswept Flower died during the battle? I just finished the book a few days ago so… ๐Ÿ˜›

ReginaXRobin Forever

• February 26, 2018 at 3:57 am

where are people saying Jackdaw’s Cry and Hawk Swoop killed each other? They were on the same side. And yeah, she was killed by Clear Sky.

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• February 26, 2018 at 3:57 am

Jackdaw’s Cry and Hawk Swoop were mates. You’re right, Falling Feather and Jackdaw’s Cry killed each other, not Jackdaw’s Cry and Hawk Swoop. Though they both died in the same battle. . .

Yes, Rainswept Flower did die in the battle, sadly ๐Ÿ™

So many deaths!! ๐Ÿ™

Keep sm;)ing

• February 27, 2018 at 1:56 am

Yeah…

In the books and stuff they keep saying she died before the battle even began… But I thought it was during the battle, though I could be very wrong.

ReginaXRobin Forever

13. Embermoon/paw (Emby)
    October 18, 2019 at 6:33 pm

Claimed as it hasn’t been used in a year

fairy lights on winter nights