Notify of
June 28, 2019 9:02 am

My fav be GrayWing

BlogClan is gonna own 2020

Stormheart
Stormheart
September 28, 2019 6:25 pm

Hey Kate, is Slash the Cat in the headshot pic?

Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
October 1, 2019 10:33 am
Reply to  Kate

I believe they’d like to know if Slash is on the cover. 😉

❄ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat ❄

Dovekit
Dovekit
May 28, 2020 9:54 pm
Reply to  Stormheart

I think it’s Wind Runner.

Darkshade
Darkshade
April 20, 2020 3:47 am

Gray Wing’s death was the saddest death in all of Warriors. The quote he said at the end made me cry.

Dovekit
Dovekit
May 28, 2020 9:51 pm
Reply to  Darkshade

Okay, so, the Clans finally get named by Gray Wing’s three kits, Silver Stripe, Black Ear, and White Tail, (not to get confused with the WindClan Warrior, Whitetail) (yes, people, they have the same names) and Gray Wing himself. Gray Wing names WindClan (duh, his Clan) and SkyClan (duh, his brother’s Clan who is totally gonna dissapear and I don’t know where they went). Silver Stripe names ThunderClan, White Tail names ShadowClan, and Black Ear names RiverClan (the best Clan). Okay, for my list of cats who die!
Gray Wing 🙁
Beech (Fern Leaf’s sister)
I think that’s it! If I forgot anycat, please tell me!

Dovekit\Dove's Feather
Dovekit\Dove's Feather
June 11, 2020 12:54 am
Reply to  Dovekit

Quick prieview of this from a kits point of view. The cat with the point of view is me, but in Ancient form.
I played in RiverClan camp. I ate mice and fish and slept.

Dovekit has changed her name to Briarkit (Ancient name: Briar Dawn)
Dovekit has changed her name to Briarkit (Ancient name: Briar Dawn)
June 21, 2020 7:06 pm

P.S. I’ve changed my name to Briarkit, so u can keep that, just have it be Briar Dawn for the name.

Şpคrr໐ຟ thคt fliēŞ ໐ຖ hคll໐ຟēēຖ'Ş fนll ๓໐໐ຖ
Şpคrr໐ຟ thคt fliēŞ ໐ຖ hคll໐ຟēēຖ'Ş fนll ๓໐໐ຖ
July 26, 2020 10:23 pm

Wait wut… IT NEVER OCCURRED TO ME THAT CLEAR SKY COULD PURR!!!

աɦɛռ ռօȶɦɨռɢ ɨֆ ʀɨɢɦȶ, ɮɛ ʟɛʄȶ

• ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on Ask the Experts
  • ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on BlogClan Art
  • ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on Warriors Names
  • ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on Warriors Names
  • ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on BlogClan Tavern

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch