57 Replies to “Path of Stars Spoiler Page”

1. Echostream
    December 21, 2016 at 6:51 pm

Clear Sky was a jerk-face wasn’t he?

2. January 10, 2017 at 3:44 am

I cried at the end! Gray Wing was truly the most important cat who helped found the Clans, and it’s such a huge let down that he isn’t remembered.

• January 21, 2017 at 10:16 pm

He is remembered, cats call him Graywing the wise ๐Ÿ™‚

• Gummypaw
        January 30, 2017 at 11:34 pm

Well, Gray Wing was never mentioned in the other series, only Dawn of the Clans, I think the Clan cats forgot about him after a while *cries*

-Sincerely,
        A Cracker

3. Splashpaw
    December 4, 2017 at 7:18 pm

Kate what are Bright Streams two kits names because they appeared with their mother at gray wings death . I’m just curious to find out .

4. Splashpaw
    December 4, 2017 at 8:57 pm

Slash was my favorite character in this book . Ok so I like the evil cats more then the good ones .

5. Splashpa
    December 4, 2017 at 10:02 pm

This is a really good book especially the dog fight ( probably my favorite scene in the book ) I have a question what part of the U.S.A do the clans live at now because I read that the sun drown place was the Atlantic Ocean . Or is the sun drown place in the U.S.A ?

• Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
      December 4, 2017 at 10:06 pm

I believe some of the locations were based off of British locations (Iโ€™m pretty sure the forest territories were based off of a British forest, but I could be wrong ๐Ÿ˜› donโ€™t quote me on this)

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Splashpa
        December 4, 2017 at 10:08 pm

Ok , I won’t ๐Ÿˆ

• Jaysnow the Snowman
        December 4, 2017 at 10:50 pm

That’s right. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Snowstar
        September 21, 2018 at 5:06 pm

Yeah they are the authors said so that the first location of where the frst series takes place is an actual place.

• December 5, 2017 at 12:20 am

The Clans’ locations are completely fictional, but if they weren’t they’d be a place in Great Britian because that’s where the Erins live. The original forest was based off a few different forests in Scotland and England, but that’s it.

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

6. January 22, 2018 at 2:59 pm

I think Shadowstar deserves a novella ๐Ÿ˜ถ…

!!Running for senior warrior!!

7. January 24, 2018 at 2:49 am

I would like to know whos idea it was to kill graywing in the book he is my favorite charactor and he didt deserve to die niether did turtletail who is my second favorite

8. January 24, 2018 at 2:52 am

Pebbleheart is my third and alderheart is my fourth

9. January 24, 2018 at 3:02 am

Wait now its gone

• Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
      January 24, 2018 at 3:05 am

That’s because I deleted the extras ๐Ÿ˜›

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

10. January 24, 2018 at 4:40 am

Graywing is the best charactor ever who agreas with me

• Craterpelt
      March 10, 2018 at 3:13 pm

I do. This is my least favorite book because he dies. But the rest of the book was great!

Iโ€™M BACK

• WildHeart
      October 22, 2018 at 9:30 pm

I so agree. I was so devastated when he died. He was my favorite cat in that series. He was also one of the main characters. Why did he have to die?! Also, this was the first ever book I cried in out of ANY book I have read. I couldn’t help it.

11. March 11, 2018 at 3:34 pm

Yes,they were based off of British forests. I saw in a YouTube video that it was British because they have British wildlife(badgers,foxes etc.)rather than North American wildlife(wolves,elk etc.). Also,they followed the setting sun. The sun sets in the West. If you go West from Europe, you would come to the Atlantic Ocean.

12. Brindlefern
    July 5, 2018 at 11:01 pm

Apologies for the necro if this counts as it, since the last comment was in March. Anyways I just finished reading this book late last night (After the fireworks had ended because no way was I reading this through that racket lol)… needless to say, I wailed like a fricking kit, so much my own sister had to come in and ask me what the heck I was crying over. Where is Kate, I outta applaud her for writing such a heartbreaking final chapter to the book. Gosh I’ve grown to love Gray Wing so much he was like a fricking son to me, and then when the moment he has a family and can finally be happy comes around all of a sudden his asthma takes him. Good lordy that’s so evil to do. Either way BEST death scene in the Warriors series ever imo, it was beautiful, well written, and super emotional. I’m not sure I can even get the courage to reread the book because the ending reduces me to such a sobbing mess.

Definitely my top favorite book of the arc. Great work as ever Kate. ;u;

Artist Sig: Jayfiregrowlithe

• Wildslash
      September 21, 2018 at 5:02 pm

This series is by far my favorite as it was the most emotional and action packed adventure story ever i am a guy who cried because i felt so connected to him. He lives on in me and with Starclan. Also i am making a fanfiction (doesnt sound so cool right.) this takes place way later in the future of the clans and is going to be sad but i hope i do it right. if anyone wants to read it let me know so i can try to send an email or something.

13. Wildslash