Notify of
Shardpaw
Shardpaw
March 10, 2017 5:55 am

I liked how he was overwhelmed with prophecies and couldn’t tell the difference between real and StarClan cats, though when it said “The lake will run red” I was just like “YOU ARE DEAD BY THEN!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, STARCLAN? EVEN BLUESTAR IS DEAD BY THEN, AND SHE’S NOT EVEN BORN YET! WHAT?!”

I was full on SCREAMING in my room, no joke. My parents actually came in to make sure I was okay XD

Russetfeather
Russetfeather
March 10, 2017 2:25 pm
Reply to  Shardpaw

That was part of the point. He saw his power as a curse instead of a gift because he was completely overwhelmed with all of these prophecies.

She's a mod…that talks!

Sky
Sky
May 21, 2017 1:44 pm

Alright: A summary by Sky
Goosefeather couldn’t tell real cats between StarClan cats. He was bullied and teased, and his sister was terrible to him, always choosing her crush/boyfriend.
He became apprentice to Cloudberry at four moons. His sister named him weird.
He then began seeing the prophecies and foretelling things about cats when he saw them. That gave him the insane part.
Storm tail tried killing him
Overall, this book made me hate Moonflower and Stormtail and love Goosefeather

Petalfrost
Petalfrost
May 23, 2017 9:43 pm
Reply to  Sky

Agreed

Leaf Shinobi

Shimmerstorm
Shimmerstorm
July 11, 2017 9:46 pm
Reply to  Sky

Yeah. I hate Moonflower.
Stormtail doesn’t even pay attention to his kits.

willow that blooms in spring
willow that blooms in spring
October 17, 2019 7:36 pm
Reply to  Sky

this books makes me feel sorry for goosefeather

i am the human owl

Moonystar
Moonystar
July 3, 2017 9:03 pm

Um Kate. Goosepaw is accidentally called Goosereather before getting his medicat name.
In Goosefeathers curse just letting you know

Huskey
Huskey
February 26, 2018 3:17 pm
Reply to  Kate

Hey, kate?how is the rest of the erins?and ps can’t spell the name lol and pps do u have cats?what are the names?also lol I use to hate cats till I read ur books then I thought I would die of loving them.u should really think about making a cat who everyone finds out is tigerstars littermate or something!!!

Huskey
Huskey
February 26, 2018 3:20 pm
Reply to  Moonystar

I was reading my book and it once said that briarkit was a male?!?I got so confused…

🎷Wavesplash 🎷
🎷Wavesplash 🎷
February 28, 2018 4:52 pm
Reply to  Huskey

Sometimes there are little mistakes like that.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

Brightkit
Brightkit
September 17, 2017 2:36 pm

I used to not like Goosefeather, but after reading this I actually like him and can feel sorry for him. The Erins did a great job on this book. I really don’t like Moonflower now, though, and all of the other cats who bullied Goosefeather. But unfortunately, there was a change of plans for my novella, Moonflower’s Death, and I had to let Moonflower get out alive so that Bluestar and Snowfur could be born.

Note: I did not ever actually think of writing Moonflower’s Death.

Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster/ Astie)
Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster/ Astie)
November 27, 2017 2:26 pm

What kind of disease did Cloudberryand Doestar had, which made them die? It sounds so horrible?

!!Running for senior warrior!!

Wrenpaw's Super Creative Christmas Name
Wrenpaw's Super Creative Christmas Name
November 27, 2017 4:16 pm

It is just listed as “sickness” on the wikia.

Loudfern
Loudfern
December 18, 2017 10:51 pm

Lol that’s funny XD *Unfortunately, both Clan leader and Medicine cat suffered a horrible death by a dangerous disease known as…sickness.”

#reylo

Nose That Runs Too Much (Nose)
Nose That Runs Too Much (Nose)
June 7, 2018 5:40 pm

Before reading this, I never knew who Stormtail was. I kept wondering through Goosefeather’s curse, “WHO IS STORMTAIL? I recognize most of these other names, heck, they even mentioned Beetail and Oakstar, but really. WHO THE FRICKITY FRACK IS STORMTAIL!?!??!” That says a lot about how much he cared for his kits, considering I’VE READ BLUESTAR’S PROPHESY FIVE TIMES. And really. It was maybe two generations after Mapleshade’s death, so why was she already forgotten? I’m sure Shellheart heard stories from Reedshine about her. It’s nice to see Mapleshade doing some relative good for once. Yeah, training Goosefeather in the ways of the DF, blah blah, but she just taught him how to defend himself. Is that so bad?

Glipglop
Glipglop
September 2, 2018 4:59 am

I know this is old but I just wanna point out that they hadn’t forgotten Mapleshade, they just were too ashamed to speak of her.

crow ⦿ blackie ⦿ blackpaw/shade
crow ⦿ blackie ⦿ blackpaw/shade
July 12, 2019 7:50 am

Overall I think Moonflower was a HORRIBLE littermate. Black out.

a wild comment appeared!

willow that blooms in spring
willow that blooms in spring
October 17, 2019 7:39 pm

i am the human owl

willow that blooms in spring
willow that blooms in spring
October 17, 2019 7:43 pm

moonflower is mean to him 🙁

i am the human owl

mellowix
mellowix
November 2, 2019 5:49 pm

Hey Kate, I just noticed the similarity between Tigerstar and and Whitestorm, as Goosefeather received an omen that they could be future evils while they were kits. Then later in Pinestar’s Choose, Goosefeather told Pinestar, he needed to listen to Starclan and kill his infant son. Which of course, the Leader could never go through with, leaving to become a kittypet instead. But does that mean Goosefeather considered having Whitekit killed as well?

- Mellowix

The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
May 4, 2020 1:41 pm

WHY WASN’T CLOUDBERRY IN MAPLESHADE’S VENGEANCE? WHY IS LIFE SO CONFUSING?

armed with a newspaper

The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
May 4, 2020 1:44 pm

I have a theory. SPOILERS FOR BLUESTAR’S PROPHECY AS WELL AS GOOSEFEATHER’S CURSE.
Did Goosefeather make up the sign that told the Clan to steal herbs from WindClan so that Moonflower would die?
She is really horrible to him.

armed with a newspaper

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch