46 Replies to “Goosefeather’s Curse Spoiler Page”

1. Shardpaw
    March 10, 2017 at 5:55 am

I liked how he was overwhelmed with prophecies and couldn’t tell the difference between real and StarClan cats, though when it said “The lake will run red” I was just like “YOU ARE DEAD BY THEN!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, STARCLAN? EVEN BLUESTAR IS DEAD BY THEN, AND SHE’S NOT EVEN BORN YET! WHAT?!”

I was full on SCREAMING in my room, no joke. My parents actually came in to make sure I was okay XD

• March 10, 2017 at 2:25 pm

That was part of the point. He saw his power as a curse instead of a gift because he was completely overwhelmed with all of these prophecies.

She's a mod…that talks!

2. Sky
    May 21, 2017 at 1:44 pm

Alright: A summary by Sky
    Goosefeather couldn’t tell real cats between StarClan cats. He was bullied and teased, and his sister was terrible to him, always choosing her crush/boyfriend.
    He became apprentice to Cloudberry at four moons. His sister named him weird.
    He then began seeing the prophecies and foretelling things about cats when he saw them. That gave him the insane part.
    Storm tail tried killing him
    Overall, this book made me hate Moonflower and Stormtail and love Goosefeather

• Petalfrost
      May 23, 2017 at 9:43 pm

Agreed

Leaf Shinobi

• Shimmerstorm
      July 11, 2017 at 9:46 pm

Yeah. I hate Moonflower.
      Stormtail doesn’t even pay attention to his kits.

3. Moonystar
    July 3, 2017 at 9:03 pm

Um Kate. Goosepaw is accidentally called Goosereather before getting his medicat name.
    In Goosefeathers curse just letting you know

• Kate
      July 4, 2017 at 9:15 am

Thanks 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• February 26, 2018 at 3:17 pm

Hey, kate?how is the rest of the erins?and ps can’t spell the name lol and pps do u have cats?what are the names?also lol I use to hate cats till I read ur books then I thought I would die of loving them.u should really think about making a cat who everyone finds out is tigerstars littermate or something!!!

• A Kate for All Seasons
          February 28, 2018 at 3:07 pm

😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• February 26, 2018 at 3:20 pm

I was reading my book and it once said that briarkit was a male?!?I got so confused…

4. Brightkit
    September 17, 2017 at 2:36 pm

I used to not like Goosefeather, but after reading this I actually like him and can feel sorry for him. The Erins did a great job on this book. I really don’t like Moonflower now, though, and all of the other cats who bullied Goosefeather. But unfortunately, there was a change of plans for my novella, Moonflower’s Death, and I had to let Moonflower get out alive so that Bluestar and Snowfur could be born.

Note: I did not ever actually think of writing Moonflower’s Death.

5. Asterstorm
    November 27, 2017 at 2:26 pm

What kind of disease did Cloudberryand Doestar had, which made them die? It sounds so horrible?

!!Running for senior warrior!!

• Wrenpaw's Super Creative Christmas Name
      November 27, 2017 at 4:16 pm

It is just listed as “sickness” on the wikia.

• Loudfern
        December 18, 2017 at 10:51 pm

Lol that’s funny XD *Unfortunately, both Clan leader and Medicine cat suffered a horrible death by a dangerous disease known as…sickness.”

#reylo

6. Nose That Runs Too Much (Nose)
    June 7, 2018 at 5:40 pm

Before reading this, I never knew who Stormtail was. I kept wondering through Goosefeather’s curse, “WHO IS STORMTAIL? I recognize most of these other names, heck, they even mentioned Beetail and Oakstar, but really. WHO THE FRICKITY FRACK IS STORMTAIL!?!??!” That says a lot about how much he cared for his kits, considering I’VE READ BLUESTAR’S PROPHESY FIVE TIMES. And really. It was maybe two generations after Mapleshade’s death, so why was she already forgotten? I’m sure Shellheart heard stories from Reedshine about her. It’s nice to see Mapleshade doing some relative good for once. Yeah, training Goosefeather in the ways of the DF, blah blah, but she just taught him how to defend himself. Is that so bad?

• Glipglop
      September 2, 2018 at 4:59 am

I know this is old but I just wanna point out that they hadn’t forgotten Mapleshade, they just were too ashamed to speak of her.

7. Blackshade ._.
    July 12, 2019 at 7:50 am

Overall I think Moonflower was a HORRIBLE littermate. Black out.

Away from the cookies! Away!