Notify of
Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster/ Astie)
Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster/ Astie)
November 28, 2017 12:39 pm

I first thought Bubbling Stream would go to Riverclan, while Spider Paw would go to Shadowclan. Because of their names😹.

But Micah’s death was so sad😿…

!!Running for senior warrior!!

graywing
graywing
January 28, 2018 5:18 am

I thought the same thing

Almondpaw
Almondpaw
January 29, 2018 12:26 am

Me 2! I was so surprised, especially since Spider Paw almost drowned and I thought he would have a fear of water.

Splashpa
Splashpa
December 5, 2017 2:27 am

Moth Wings just like me cause she has ADHD like I do but I’m more serious and quiet then her . The saddest part for me to read was tiny branches death .

Almondpaw
Almondpaw
January 29, 2018 12:27 am
Reply to  Splashpa

Yes…Though I think it was sadder when she gave away her kits, what kind of mother is that?

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
January 29, 2018 1:04 am
Reply to  Almondpaw

Moth Flight* 😉

LØVƎSIƆK BLIИK (runnin’ 4 SW)

αмвιxιε sнαℓт үεεт нεя ωαү тняσυgн cσяσηα ~sριяιткιт/sкү ~
αмвιxιε sнαℓт үεεт нεя ωαү тняσυgн cσяσηα ~sριяιткιт/sкү ~
January 14, 2020 8:29 am
Reply to  Splashpa

What’s ADHD?

~ σк вσσмєя σк вσσмєя ~

Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkit\feather)
Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkit\feather)
January 29, 2018 12:58 am

She had too. It was part of a prophecy. StarClan told her to so the bloodlines would spread through the Clans and they would stop fighting constantly.

juniperpool
juniperpool
January 29, 2018 6:39 pm

Make sure you click the blue reply button to reply to a comment ^^

Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkitfeather)
Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkitfeather)
January 29, 2018 1:01 am

StarClan told her to gather the scattered petals of the Blazing Star. She and her kits were the “petals”.

Almondpaw
Almondpaw
January 29, 2018 1:30 am

Yes. I wonder when Micah said ‘One day you will gather your scattered petals and you will become one’ or something like that if he meant that the Clans would become ONE

🎃 Cheetahspark 🎃
🎃 Cheetahspark 🎃
January 29, 2018 2:03 am

Yeah plus Moth Flight had a hard time balancing her kits and her medicine cat duties, which is why she made the rule that medicine cats couldn’t have kits

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
January 29, 2018 8:02 am

You speak the truth, Wren 😛 ^^

LØVƎSIƆK BLIИK (runnin’ 4 SW)

Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkit\feather)
Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkit\feather)
January 30, 2018 12:37 am

I have Moth Flight’s Vision(as an ebook)so I can look anytime. “Gather the scattered petals of the Blazing Star”- Moth Flight’s Vision. That’s what it says.

Honeysprint
Honeysprint
February 11, 2018 2:36 pm

ER MEH GERSH! guys, guys, I have a theory! What if… moth flight is kind of a reincarnation of Half moon? I mean, they look EXACTLY the same, I mean, seriously. And they where both the first medicine cats/healer of their tribe/clan…. so I think it makes sense! Wow! And they had a pretty deep connection…. I mean, its normal for that to happen, because, you know star clan, medicine cat, but moth flight and half moon had a special thing I think. They both had relationships that…. didn’t last very long, and they both swore not to have kits (only after moth flight had like, four). So…. yeah. I think something fishy may be going on.

Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkitfeather)
Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkitfeather)
February 11, 2018 11:57 pm
Reply to  Honeysprint

Yes it could be,but Half Moon(aka the first Stoneteller) did not die too long ago before Moth Flight was born,so there isn’t that much of a possibility . . .
but . . .Cinderpelt/heart. So its still possible. But wait! If Moth Flight was a reincarnation of Half Moon,then Half Moon wouldn’t be in StarClan, talking to herself. With Cinderpelt/heart,Cinderpelt was not in StarClan because she was actually Cinderheart,so surely the same would happen with Half Moon and Moth Flight.

Ashwillow12
Ashwillow12
April 7, 2018 5:46 pm

MothXMicah literally best ship <3 I love Micah!

~Falconflight of WindClan~
~Falconflight of WindClan~
May 21, 2018 6:13 pm

So sad when Micah died. I cried :-;

Baderclaw
Baderclaw
November 11, 2018 5:50 am

I cried for 20 minutes straight when micha died 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Tinykit
Tinykit
December 8, 2018 10:21 pm

Why is Skystar so cruel? I thought he was better after the Great Battle.

Ich bin sehr einsam.

shadööööööööööö (Shadowmoon)
shadööööööööööö (Shadowmoon)
January 14, 2019 2:52 am
Reply to  Tinykit

I know right? He’s all of a sudden just, well, mean. And all the stuff he’s doing is basically what all the Clans ended up doing in the future. I mean, just, wow.

gimme my chainsaw

Embers Glowing Green For St. Patricks Day
Embers Glowing Green For St. Patricks Day
February 14, 2019 6:54 pm

I’m just randomly commenting, I read this book last year. Moth Flight is amazing and wonderful and perfect and I LOVE HER SO MUCH. She is like the most relatable Warriors character of all time ever. This was my absolute favorite super edition, and I absolutely loved it. Although I did cry for about twenty minutes straight several times in the book. MOTH FLIGHT MY POOR CHILD. And my favorite out of Moth Flight’s kits is Bubbling Stream. I’m actually making a fanfic about a cat who is a descendant of Bubbling Stream. So, in short, Moth Flight is awesome, Bubbling Stream is great, MothxMicah is OTP and also heartbreaking, this book is tragic, Spotted Fur is a really nice character, and this book rocks. Yay.

You can never laugh too much

αмвιxιε sнαℓт үεεт нεя ωαү тняσυgн cσяσηα ~sριяιткιт/sкү ~
αмвιxιε sнαℓт үεεт нεя ωαү тняσυgн cσяσηα ~sριяιткιт/sкү ~
January 14, 2020 8:31 am

Yet tis so much TRAGEDY
‘‘Tis good book

~ σк вσσмєя σк вσσмєя ~

1 3 4 5

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch