Lynxflame
Lynxflame
July 30, 2016 2:44 pm

Hello Kate!
Since you wrote Crookedstar’s Promise:
Crookedstar gets one of his lifes from a male apprentice called Lightningpaw. What do you think did he look like?

And when Crookedkit runs away because he broke his jaw he comes to live with a tom called “Fleck” that teaches him how to eat and hunt properly with his jaw. Fleck tells him that a tom named Domino, who was kin of him, also had a broken jaw.
How did Domino look like? And in wich way was he relatet to Fleck? I think Domino and Fleck were brothers and because of that Fleck knew all about how to handle a broken jaw because he helped his brother^^

Lynxflame
Lynxflame
August 1, 2016 4:07 pm
Reply to  Kate

I think Lightningpaw was a golden tabby tom and the stripes were a little sharp like lightning and the golden colour would also fit his name.

Black and White fits Dominos Name so good! Do you think he is the brother of Fleck? It would fit so well!

Icestorm wants OREOZZ
Icestorm wants OREOZZ
August 2, 2016 7:54 pm
Reply to  Lynxflame

But Domino would be white with black spots 🙂

Brad
Brad
July 30, 2016 8:40 pm

has Hawkwing’s Journey been written yet? If not can you tell Cherith to put Egg in there lol.

Goldenheart
Goldenheart
July 31, 2016 6:40 pm

It’s so sad that sandstorm dies but at least she can be with firestar!

Dewfeather
Dewfeather
August 2, 2016 1:10 am

Why won’t Sparkpaw’s warrior name be Sparkfire?! I read in the book that Sparkpaw looks really similar to Firestar, and I immediately thought that she should be Sparkfire in honor of Firestar!

Snowflower
Snowflower
August 2, 2016 2:49 am
Reply to  Dewfeather

HarperCollins rejected the name. No clue why though.

Amberstorm233
Amberstorm233
August 2, 2016 4:05 am
Reply to  Snowflower

Probably because it was redundant. I love the suffix -fire, but Sparkfire just sounds, as I just mentioned, redundant. I mean, imagine cats with names like Icefrost, Roseflower, Oaktree, etc.

🎼 Mobile Wavey 🎼
🎼 Mobile Wavey 🎼
August 2, 2016 6:29 am
Reply to  Amberstorm233

Actually I really like Roseflower and Icefrost 😛

Hey Amber, I was reading a fanfiction called Blue Moon on Fanfiction.net and one of the reviewers was Amberstorm233! Was that you?

Amberstorm233
Amberstorm233
August 3, 2016 3:30 am

Yup. On deviantart and other mediums, I’m Amberstorm233.

Wavepaw/Cookiedapple
Wavepaw/Cookiedapple
August 3, 2016 4:18 am
Reply to  Amberstorm233

Oh, cool! 😀

Pomegranatepaw (Brightpaw)
Pomegranatepaw (Brightpaw)
August 2, 2016 8:12 pm
Reply to  Snowflower

SparkFire is a name of some company.

RANDOMSTAR
RANDOMSTAR
August 2, 2016 2:25 pm

Welcome to the Warriors Discussion Page/ Ask Kate Questions Page!

Pomegranatepaw (Brightpaw)
Pomegranatepaw (Brightpaw)
August 4, 2016 4:07 pm
Reply to  RANDOMSTAR

So true.

Sol
Sol
August 2, 2016 4:08 pm

Seeing as Alderpaw resembles Squirrelflight and Sparkpaw resembles Firestar in coat color, did Dandelionkit and Juniperkit resemble Bramblestar or his family?

🎼 Mobile Wavey 🎼
🎼 Mobile Wavey 🎼
August 4, 2016 5:30 pm
Reply to  Sol

Well Warriors doesn’t really use genetics very often, but it’s possible. ^^

Poppyfrost123
Poppyfrost123
August 2, 2016 4:43 pm

Hi Kate, just wanted to ask, what is Poppyfrost’s eye color?

Icestorm wants OREOZZ
Icestorm wants OREOZZ
August 2, 2016 7:57 pm

I know Alderpaw’s warrior name is Alderheart but I want to know Sparkpaw’s soooooooo bad! Alderpaw’s is a little boring in my opinion and I want something interesting for Sparky! 🙂 😀

Dewfeather
Dewfeather
August 4, 2016 1:13 am

How did you know already?? And yeah… Alderheart… *yawn*

Icy (Iceflower)
Icy (Iceflower)
August 4, 2016 1:40 am
Reply to  Dewfeather

The blurb for TSS. I like Alderheart 🙂

Heart That Shines Like a Hobbit's
Heart That Shines Like a Hobbit's
August 4, 2016 2:47 pm

I think it was confirmed that Sparkpaw will be named Sparkpelt.

Dewsplash
Dewsplash
August 5, 2016 12:06 am

Aw, could’ve been Sparkstorm.

Snowflower
Snowflower
August 7, 2016 2:40 am
Reply to  Dewsplash

I wanted it to be Sparkstorm.

Shadowpaw
Shadowpaw
August 20, 2016 1:19 am

Before I even knew about the whole Sparkfire thing I wanted it to be Sparkfire or Sparktail. If it’s Sparkpelt I’m actually pretty happy. even though you all say it’s overused its not. Every single name now is like fall and pool and feather and bush and tuft and all these crazy things. I don’t disapprove of the unique names but when you look at the allegiances there are like 2 cats with claw as a suffix. I’m actually happy a semi-main character gets a boring name. They all get great ones. The cats, especially kind of annoying ones like Sparkpaw, need something to balance out their OPness. But I am annoyed that Needlepaw won’tbe Needlefrost, Needlestorm, or Needlefern! WHYYYYYYYYYYY! Those names are so good! If her name is like Needlefur or Needletail or *cringe* Needlewhisker, I would flick her name every time I saw it in TSS.

Shadowpaw
Shadowpaw
August 20, 2016 12:54 am

I wish it was Alderleap or Alderleaf. Alderheart. It sounds good but its just too… you know… Like it been already used for a main character. Fireheart/Firestar. And he was like the biggest Gary Stu, on the outside, ever! It is just too overrated.

Shadestar
Shadestar
August 3, 2016 1:14 am

Hello. Just wondering – will Needlepaw take place further in the series? And, does this series have anything to do with the Ancients or Early Settlers? Just wondering, because I have a notebook full of theories haha.. 😀

Dawnflower
Dawnflower
August 3, 2016 1:27 am

I want Alderpaw to help Littlecloud because then there would be a main arc in Shadowclan and I would love that. But Needlepaw is annoying and I don’t want her and Alder to be a couple

Blackkit the inactive
Blackkit the inactive
August 3, 2016 9:58 pm
Reply to  Dawnflower

Well if the clans come together in the end I wouldn’t mind them being mates and it would probably be one of the more developed forbidden couples. Also I would really like to see Shadowclan’s pov! Their my favorite clan!

Dewfeather
Dewfeather
August 4, 2016 1:15 am

Please nooooooo…. THERE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FOUR CLANS!!!!!! plus I doubt Thunderclan and Shadowclan can ever get along!

Blackkit :D
Blackkit :D
August 7, 2016 2:04 pm
Reply to  Dewfeather

Hmm… we’ll have to see about that. I would actually like to see just one gigantic clan, named after me of course XD I’m just kidding… but one big clan would be cool. And cats are going to have arguments and fights.

Shadowpaw
Shadowpaw
August 20, 2016 12:56 am

YASSSSSSSSSSS! SHADOWCLAN IS DA BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Dawnflower. No offense but ALDERXNEEDLE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHIPS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dewfeather
Dewfeather
August 4, 2016 1:14 am
Reply to  Dawnflower

I will seriously scream if she and Alderpaw end up a forbidden couple… We all see it coming…

Russetfeather
Russetfeather
August 4, 2016 3:08 am
Reply to  Dewfeather

I actually hope it happens. I feel like this is one of the very few forbidden relationships that actually has some good development. I also really want Alder/Needle kits.

RANDOMSTAR
RANDOMSTAR
August 4, 2016 2:32 pm
Reply to  Russetfeather

I’m hoping for something that has never happened before… that a forbidden relationship will work out! 😛

Russetfeather
Russetfeather
August 4, 2016 5:36 pm
Reply to  RANDOMSTAR

Blackkit :D
Blackkit :D
August 7, 2016 2:07 pm
Reply to  Russetfeather

YASSSSSS

Mintleaf
Mintleaf
August 4, 2016 11:17 pm
Reply to  Russetfeather

Yeah! I started shipping then as soon as Alderpaw’s met Needlework at the gathering! I kinda hope they’ll become the next forbidden couple

Mintleaf
Mintleaf
August 4, 2016 11:18 pm
Reply to  Mintleaf

Yeah! I started shipping then as soon as Alderpaw’s met Needlepaw at the gathering! I kinda hope they’ll become the next forbidden couple

Blackkit :D
Blackkit :D
August 7, 2016 1:51 pm
Reply to  Mintleaf

YES MY ALDERNEEDLE PEOPLE. BOW DOWN BEFORE ME. WE WILL MAKE THE ALDERNEEDLE EMPIRE XD

Shadowpaw
Shadowpaw
August 20, 2016 1:04 am
Reply to  Blackkit :D

ALL HAIL ALDERXNEEDLE! ALL HAIL ALDERXNEEDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I anticipate their kits names with my super phsyicic powers.
Silverkit/Silverheart of ShadowClan-Silver tom with amber eyes (From Bramblestar).
Redkit/Redstep of ThunderClan-Dark ginger she-cat with white paws and tail.
Birchkit/Birchwing of ThunderClan-Light gray she-cat with bright green eyes.
Mousekit/Mousepelt of ShadowClan-Reddish-brown tabby she-cat with deep green eyes.

Nightstorm
Nightstorm
August 3, 2016 7:56 pm

I love the book but I have how the three where just forgotten, mostly Lionblaze. Only thing said about him is how strong he looked then how Bramblestar stood taller and prouder than him. I felt the same way when Firestars daughters where the new main characters, Firestars was still around but not as much. I guess I just don’t like change.

Goldenfawn
Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
August 4, 2016 3:04 am
Reply to  Nightstorm

Yeah…

Jackalweed
Jackalweed
August 4, 2016 10:54 am

How is Darkest Night so far?

🎼 Mobile Wavey 🎼
🎼 Mobile Wavey 🎼
August 4, 2016 5:31 pm
Reply to  Kate

Hyyyyyyyyype! We don’t even know when it’s coming out but hyyyyype 😛

Dewsplash
Dewsplash
August 5, 2016 12:07 am
Reply to  Kate

Yay!

Snowflower
Snowflower
August 7, 2016 2:42 am
Reply to  Kate

I hope she really is gone for good. I don’t really want to see her anymore. Though she might be in PC and SH. But at least she won’t be in the main series.

Shadowpaw
Shadowpaw
August 20, 2016 1:08 am
Reply to  Kate

Kate, if she is gone can you put in at least 2 more female villains. She’s the only one! Ooh they’re names should be Willownose and Thrushclaw!

1 4 5 6 7 8 13

• Rosefeather
  • The phone really isn't ringing
  • Wrenwing:kit