660 Replies to “The Apprentice’s Quest Spoiler Page”

1. Lynxflame
    July 30, 2016 at 2:44 pm

Hello Kate!
    Since you wrote Crookedstar’s Promise:
    Crookedstar gets one of his lifes from a male apprentice called Lightningpaw. What do you think did he look like?

And when Crookedkit runs away because he broke his jaw he comes to live with a tom called “Fleck” that teaches him how to eat and hunt properly with his jaw. Fleck tells him that a tom named Domino, who was kin of him, also had a broken jaw.
    How did Domino look like? And in wich way was he relatet to Fleck? I think Domino and Fleck were brothers and because of that Fleck knew all about how to handle a broken jaw because he helped his brother^^

• Kate
      August 1, 2016 at 10:47 am

I can’t remember! It was a long time since I wrote the book, but I’m guessing Domino was a black and white cat. Can you imagine descriptions for the others?

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Lynxflame
        August 1, 2016 at 4:07 pm

I think Lightningpaw was a golden tabby tom and the stripes were a little sharp like lightning and the golden colour would also fit his name.

Black and White fits Dominos Name so good! Do you think he is the brother of Fleck? It would fit so well!

• Kate
          August 2, 2016 at 7:38 am

I can’t say for sure if he’s Fleck’s brother, but let’s imagine he is for now πŸ™‚ And your description of Lightningpaw is fabulous! πŸ˜€ Love it.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Icestorm wants OREOZZ
          August 2, 2016 at 7:54 pm

But Domino would be white with black spots πŸ™‚

2. Brad
    July 30, 2016 at 8:40 pm

has Hawkwing’s Journey been written yet? If not can you tell Cherith to put Egg in there lol.

3. Goldenheart
    July 31, 2016 at 6:40 pm

It’s so sad that sandstorm dies but at least she can be with firestar!

4. Dewfeather
    August 2, 2016 at 1:10 am

Why won’t Sparkpaw’s warrior name be Sparkfire?! I read in the book that Sparkpaw looks really similar to Firestar, and I immediately thought that she should be Sparkfire in honor of Firestar!

• Snowflower
      August 2, 2016 at 2:49 am

HarperCollins rejected the name. No clue why though.

• Amberstorm233
        August 2, 2016 at 4:05 am

Probably because it was redundant. I love the suffix -fire, but Sparkfire just sounds, as I just mentioned, redundant. I mean, imagine cats with names like Icefrost, Roseflower, Oaktree, etc.

• August 2, 2016 at 6:29 am

Actually I really like Roseflower and Icefrost πŸ˜›

Hey Amber, I was reading a fanfiction called Blue Moon on Fanfiction.net and one of the reviewers was Amberstorm233! Was that you?

• Amberstorm233
            August 3, 2016 at 3:30 am

Yup. On deviantart and other mediums, I’m Amberstorm233.

• August 2, 2016 at 8:12 pm

SparkFire is a name of some company.

5. RANDOMSTAR
    August 2, 2016 at 2:25 pm

Welcome to the Warriors Discussion Page/ Ask Kate Questions Page!

6. Sol
    August 2, 2016 at 4:08 pm

Seeing as Alderpaw resembles Squirrelflight and Sparkpaw resembles Firestar in coat color, did Dandelionkit and Juniperkit resemble Bramblestar or his family?

7. Poppyfrost123
    August 2, 2016 at 4:43 pm

Hi Kate, just wanted to ask, what is Poppyfrost’s eye color?

• Kate
      August 4, 2016 at 10:53 am

I don’t remember!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

8. Icestorm wants OREOZZ
    August 2, 2016 at 7:57 pm

I know Alderpaw’s warrior name is Alderheart but I want to know Sparkpaw’s soooooooo bad! Alderpaw’s is a little boring in my opinion and I want something interesting for Sparky! πŸ™‚ πŸ˜€

• Dewfeather
      August 4, 2016 at 1:13 am

How did you know already?? And yeah… Alderheart… *yawn*

• Icy (Iceflower)
        August 4, 2016 at 1:40 am

The blurb for TSS. I like Alderheart πŸ™‚

• Heart That Shines Like a Hobbit's
      August 4, 2016 at 2:47 pm

I think it was confirmed that Sparkpaw will be named Sparkpelt.

• Dewsplash
        August 5, 2016 at 12:06 am

Aw, could’ve been Sparkstorm.

• Snowflower
          August 7, 2016 at 2:40 am

I wanted it to be Sparkstorm.

• Shadowpaw
        August 20, 2016 at 1:19 am

Before I even knew about the whole Sparkfire thing I wanted it to be Sparkfire or Sparktail. If it’s Sparkpelt I’m actually pretty happy. even though you all say it’s overused its not. Every single name now is like fall and pool and feather and bush and tuft and all these crazy things. I don’t disapprove of the unique names but when you look at the allegiances there are like 2 cats with claw as a suffix. I’m actually happy a semi-main character gets a boring name. They all get great ones. The cats, especially kind of annoying ones like Sparkpaw, need something to balance out their OPness. But I am annoyed that Needlepaw won’tbe Needlefrost, Needlestorm, or Needlefern! WHYYYYYYYYYYY! Those names are so good! If her name is like Needlefur or Needletail or *cringe* Needlewhisker, I would flick her name every time I saw it in TSS.

• Shadowpaw
      August 20, 2016 at 12:54 am

I wish it was Alderleap or Alderleaf. Alderheart. It sounds good but its just too… you know… Like it been already used for a main character. Fireheart/Firestar. And he was like the biggest Gary Stu, on the outside, ever! It is just too overrated.

9. Shadestar
    August 3, 2016 at 1:14 am

Hello. Just wondering – will Needlepaw take place further in the series? And, does this series have anything to do with the Ancients or Early Settlers? Just wondering, because I have a notebook full of theories haha.. πŸ˜€

10. Dawnflower
    August 3, 2016 at 1:27 am

I want Alderpaw to help Littlecloud because then there would be a main arc in Shadowclan and I would love that. But Needlepaw is annoying and I don’t want her and Alder to be a couple

• Blackkit the inactive
      August 3, 2016 at 9:58 pm

Well if the clans come together in the end I wouldn’t mind them being mates and it would probably be one of the more developed forbidden couples. Also I would really like to see Shadowclan’s pov! Their my favorite clan!

• Dewfeather
        August 4, 2016 at 1:15 am

Please nooooooo…. THERE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FOUR CLANS!!!!!! plus I doubt Thunderclan and Shadowclan can ever get along!

• Blackkit :D
          August 7, 2016 at 2:04 pm

Hmm… we’ll have to see about that. I would actually like to see just one gigantic clan, named after me of course XD I’m just kidding… but one big clan would be cool. And cats are going to have arguments and fights.

• Shadowpaw
        August 20, 2016 at 12:56 am

YASSSSSSSSSSS! SHADOWCLAN IS DA BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Dawnflower. No offense but ALDERXNEEDLE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHIPS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dewfeather
      August 4, 2016 at 1:14 am

I will seriously scream if she and Alderpaw end up a forbidden couple… We all see it coming…

• Russetfeather
        August 4, 2016 at 3:08 am

I actually hope it happens. I feel like this is one of the very few forbidden relationships that actually has some good development. I also really want Alder/Needle kits.

• RANDOMSTAR
          August 4, 2016 at 2:32 pm

I’m hoping for something that has never happened before… that a forbidden relationship will work out! πŸ˜›

• Russetfeather
            August 4, 2016 at 5:36 pm

• Blackkit :D
              August 7, 2016 at 2:07 pm

YASSSSSS

• Mintleaf
          August 4, 2016 at 11:17 pm

Yeah! I started shipping then as soon as Alderpaw’s met Needlework at the gathering! I kinda hope they’ll become the next forbidden couple

• Mintleaf
            August 4, 2016 at 11:18 pm

Yeah! I started shipping then as soon as Alderpaw’s met Needlepaw at the gathering! I kinda hope they’ll become the next forbidden couple

• Blackkit :D
              August 7, 2016 at 1:51 pm

YES MY ALDERNEEDLE PEOPLE. BOW DOWN BEFORE ME. WE WILL MAKE THE ALDERNEEDLE EMPIRE XD

• Shadowpaw
                August 20, 2016 at 1:04 am

ALL HAIL ALDERXNEEDLE! ALL HAIL ALDERXNEEDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I anticipate their kits names with my super phsyicic powers.
                Silverkit/Silverheart of ShadowClan-Silver tom with amber eyes (From Bramblestar).
                Redkit/Redstep of ThunderClan-Dark ginger she-cat with white paws and tail.
                Birchkit/Birchwing of ThunderClan-Light gray she-cat with bright green eyes.
                Mousekit/Mousepelt of ShadowClan-Reddish-brown tabby she-cat with deep green eyes.

11. Nightstorm
    August 3, 2016 at 7:56 pm

I love the book but I have how the three where just forgotten, mostly Lionblaze. Only thing said about him is how strong he looked then how Bramblestar stood taller and prouder than him. I felt the same way when Firestars daughters where the new main characters, Firestars was still around but not as much. I guess I just don’t like change.

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
      August 4, 2016 at 3:04 am

Yeah…

12. Jackalweed
    August 4, 2016 at 10:54 am

How is Darkest Night so far?

• Kate
      August 4, 2016 at 12:50 pm

Fabulous! πŸ˜€

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

13. Rosefur
    August 4, 2016 at 4:31 pm

Hey Kate, I was wondering if we’ll ever get to see more of Mapleshade. I know she’s not really a main character or anything, but I really loved her backstory. I would love to see more of her! Also, since her kits are in StarClan (or at least, I hope so…) will they/did they ever reunite?
    Oh, and who “judges” whether a cat goes into StarClan or the Dark Forest? Would it be a respected StarClan cat from their clan, or simply a random starclan cat?

• Kate
      August 5, 2016 at 9:01 am

I think Mapleshade has gone for good…new editorial team, new focus…

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Snowflower
        August 7, 2016 at 2:42 am

I hope she really is gone for good. I don’t really want to see her anymore. Though she might be in PC and SH. But at least she won’t be in the main series.

• Shadowpaw
        August 20, 2016 at 1:08 am

Kate, if she is gone can you put in at least 2 more female villains. She’s the only one! Ooh they’re names should be Willownose and Thrushclaw!