Notify of
Shadowfate
Shadowfate
August 11, 2016 12:04 am

Ms. Cary, I was wondering if we will get to know some of the younger ThunderClan warriors in the next few books? So far we know next to nothing about the newer generation of ThunderClan (Snowbush, Lilyheart, Ambermoon, Dewnose, Hollytuft, Fernsong, and Sorrelstripe) besides names and coat color and nothing about personality and the like, and I really wish I felt more connected emotionally to “new” ThunderClan.

Shadowfate
Shadowfate
August 16, 2016 6:59 am
Reply to  Kate

Thanks for the reply! :3

August 11, 2016 5:00 pm

Kate, I read the sneak and peak of Thunder and Shadow in the harper collins website.

And Sleekpaw is talking to Tawnypelt and its said that Tawnypelt is deputy of ShadowClan D:
Is this true? Because Crowfrost is listed as deputy in the allegiances. I am a little confused^^;

Also it sais “Stonetooth” in the allegiances and “Stonewing” in the book, so wich of it is his name now?

fox that lingers in shadows (foxpaw/shadow) 🐾
fox that lingers in shadows (foxpaw/shadow) 🐾
August 16, 2016 9:24 pm
Reply to  Kate

i was wondering that XD

Emberpaw (Emberfang)
Emberpaw (Emberfang)
August 15, 2016 3:08 pm
Reply to  Lynxflame

I think the correct one is Stonewing, as Rowanstar announces at a Gathering that Stonewing is a new ShadowClan warrior. Stonetooth was the ShadowClan deputy in Yellowfang’s Secret.

August 15, 2016 5:10 pm

Ah you think she just mistook the names because there was a “Stonetooth” once?

🎼 Mobile Wavey 🎼
🎼 Mobile Wavey 🎼
August 15, 2016 5:50 pm
Reply to  Lynxflame

What? The sneak peek is in Alderpaw’s POV and it’s in ThunderClan…

August 15, 2016 6:03 pm

Not, it shows the book until page 77, end of Chapter 3.
There they go to ShadowClan and we see Violetkit’s POV

Dragonmist the Metalhead
Dragonmist the Metalhead
August 12, 2016 4:11 pm

**spoilers**
SANDSTORM DIES!!!!!!!

Creampelt
Creampelt
August 13, 2016 4:49 am

Yeah, that’s really sad because she’d been in all the series’ so far! Now there’s just Graystripe! And I miss Dustpelt a ton! He was one of my faves!

August 12, 2016 10:10 pm

Kate, I read the preview for Thunder and Shadow and it’s great so far. However…I noticed two things in the allegiances and I don’t mean to complain…but…

1. Beetlewhisker is supposed to be dead. He was killed by Brokenstar in The Last Hope.

2. Well, Larkwing is back to being listed as an apprentice while in TAQ allegiances she was listed as a warrior. The one from TAQ is the correct one since she became an apprentice in The Forgotten Warrior and already had her warrior name by Bramblestar’s Storm.

August 15, 2016 7:48 pm
Reply to  Kate

Well, as long as Beetlewhisker doesn’t appear in the series alive, then I’m good. XD

Shadowpaw
Shadowpaw
August 13, 2016 1:26 am

Kate, don’t you think it was kind of cruel when Crowfeather got a Featherpaw? Oh and when are the allegiances for Thunder and Shadow coming out?

August 15, 2016 3:11 pm
Reply to  Shadowpaw

Hello! You can read the preview of the book on the HaperCollins website! The Allegiances are included 😀

Creampelt
Creampelt
August 13, 2016 4:43 am

I think that Needlepaw likes Alderpaw, like Shadowpaw said. I ship them big time. 😜 I really like Needlepaw for some reason. Anyone else agree?

Creampelt
Creampelt
August 13, 2016 4:47 am
Reply to  Creampelt

I also think that Needlepaw does act really jumpy for the most part around Alderpaw and kind of annoying, and you guys know how THAT goes. I liked the parts in the books when Needlepaw actually acted SERIOUS with Alderpaw. I have a feeling that Alderpaw and Needlepaw are going to end up being together for a little bit because from what I remember, he felt sad when they split up. 😱

Asterpaw
Asterpaw
August 13, 2016 2:43 pm
Reply to  Creampelt

Yes! But you know how Needlepaw and Rain were talking together alone in SkyClan? I honestly feel that AlderxNeedle will get delayed because as we know, Darktail and his rogues come to the lake and try to take over ShadowClan and Rain is one of them…which means there just might be a gigantic love triangle/drama there (uh oh…)

Blackkit :D
Blackkit :D
August 13, 2016 6:12 pm
Reply to  Creampelt

I ship them big time too! If the 4 clans come together at the end, (like I said before) I would like them to have kits together! I mean, it would be one of the more devolped forbidden couples. And one of the first shadow and thunderclan couples. That I know of 😛

Lightningpaw
Lightningpaw
August 20, 2016 1:49 am
Reply to  Creampelt

Needlepaw is one of my favorite characters.

August 13, 2016 7:47 am

Hello Kate, I hope to settle this somehow with your help D:
It’s about Dovewings eye colour again.

In “The fourth Apprentice” its stated once that they are golden.
When someone asked you, you also stated golden.

On her Picture of “The fourth Apprentice” and “The Ultimate Guide” she is shown with green eyes.
In “The Apprentice’s Quest its also statet once that they are green.

And then she is described with blue eyes in the rest of the books.
Vicky also said she is imagining her with blue eyes.

I think the golden eyes were just a mistake because they are only mentioned once.
Also Cherith wrote the two books where she is stated with green eyes.
And in “Thunder and Shadow” you described her with blue eyes.

So maybe we can settle this somehow and agree on one colour D: ?

August 15, 2016 3:10 pm
Reply to  Kate

Thank you very much for settling this 😀 !

fox that lingers in shadows (foxpaw/shadow)
fox that lingers in shadows (foxpaw/shadow)
August 13, 2016 6:38 pm

alder x needle
SHIPSHIPSHIP
i am sorry but SHIPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Lupinepaw
Lupinepaw
August 15, 2016 3:10 pm

Oo Kate, do you know the description of Marshkit, the kit of Talĺpoppy? I feel like drawing kits after school! 😛

🍅 Lupinepaw 🍅
🍅 Lupinepaw 🍅
August 17, 2016 1:09 am
Reply to  Kate

It is alright! 😀

Sky where Jays Fly
Sky where Jays Fly
August 15, 2016 4:05 pm

Been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long since I have been on! Lots to do in the summer with free time, but not the point of me posting. I am asking if Bumblestripe will ever have kits in this series!
I feel so bad for him! He is so sweet, kind and loving! He desires to find love and be happy, even if if it’s not with Dovewing! Please let him be loved!!!

Cookiemouth
Cookiemouth
August 15, 2016 5:15 pm

Hello! How much time is between Jay’s Wing leading the ancient cats to the mountains and Gray Wing leaving them to follow the Sun Trail?
Half Moon was pretty young, hardly a Sharpclaw when they went with Jay’s Wing.
When Gray Wing leaves she is super mega ancient old.
Do you think it is 15 Years? I think that is enought time for Half Moon to become really old.
Hope you answere me ^-^

Cookiemouth
Cookiemouth
August 16, 2016 4:23 pm
Reply to  Kate

How sad v.v
I was hoping that we could connect these two events in the timeline somehow because Half Moon is alive in both ones.

August 15, 2016 7:56 pm

Kate, even though the preview is all that’s out so far, I just have to say boy is that ShadowClan POV depressing. :c I can’t help but feel that ShadowClan took the wrong kit. To me, Twigkit is the outgoing one and is not afraid to speak her mind. But Violetkit seems more like the sensitive one. I hope things get better soon for her.

Shadowpaw
Shadowpaw
August 17, 2016 1:20 am
Reply to  Snowflower

Wait! Where is this preview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Shadowpaw
Shadowpaw
August 17, 2016 2:54 am
Reply to  Shadowpaw

Oh I found it! Nevermind!

August 15, 2016 7:59 pm

Kate, here is a quick question, but in the allegiances all the kits are given a gender and description, except the RiverClan ones. Why is that? Well, at least you gave us the name of Lakeheart’s kits.

So, what are the gender for Icewing’s two kits, Nightkit and Breezekit?

August 16, 2016 7:07 pm
Reply to  Kate

Okay! c:

Shadowpaw
Shadowpaw
August 17, 2016 1:19 am
Reply to  Kate

Is it a coincidence that there’s a nightkit and breezekit since Breezepelt’s mother is Nightcloud?

Amberstorm233
Amberstorm233
August 16, 2016 4:55 pm
Reply to  Snowflower

Wait when were they revealed?

August 16, 2016 7:09 pm
Reply to  Amberstorm233

Who? Lakeheart’s kits? Their names were in the Thunder and Shadow allegiances that was released with the preview.

Amberstorm233