660 Replies to “The Apprentice’s Quest Spoiler Page”

1. Shadowfate
    August 11, 2016 at 12:04 am

Ms. Cary, I was wondering if we will get to know some of the younger ThunderClan warriors in the next few books? So far we know next to nothing about the newer generation of ThunderClan (Snowbush, Lilyheart, Ambermoon, Dewnose, Hollytuft, Fernsong, and Sorrelstripe) besides names and coat color and nothing about personality and the like, and I really wish I felt more connected emotionally to “new” ThunderClan.

• Kate
      August 15, 2016 at 12:10 pm

We will always try to include as many characters as we can without making the storyline appear crowded and confusing…

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Shadowfate
        August 16, 2016 at 6:59 am

Thanks for the reply! :3

2. Lynxflame
    August 11, 2016 at 5:00 pm

Kate, I read the sneak and peak of Thunder and Shadow in the harper collins website.

And Sleekpaw is talking to Tawnypelt and its said that Tawnypelt is deputy of ShadowClan D:
    Is this true? Because Crowfrost is listed as deputy in the allegiances. I am a little confused^^;

Also it sais “Stonetooth” in the allegiances and “Stonewing” in the book, so wich of it is his name now?

• Kate
      August 15, 2016 at 12:15 pm

I can’t believe I made such a big mistake! Crowfrost is deputy. Tawnypelt is Rowanstar’s mate! Oh, darn! πŸ™ πŸ™

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Emberpaw (Emberfang)
      August 15, 2016 at 3:08 pm

I think the correct one is Stonewing, as Rowanstar announces at a Gathering that Stonewing is a new ShadowClan warrior. Stonetooth was the ShadowClan deputy in Yellowfang’s Secret.

• Lynxflame
        August 15, 2016 at 5:10 pm

Ah you think she just mistook the names because there was a “Stonetooth” once?

• August 15, 2016 at 5:50 pm

What? The sneak peek is in Alderpaw’s POV and it’s in ThunderClan…

• Lynxflame
        August 15, 2016 at 6:03 pm

Not, it shows the book until page 77, end of Chapter 3.
        There they go to ShadowClan and we see Violetkit’s POV

3. August 12, 2016 at 4:11 pm

**spoilers**
    SANDSTORM DIES!!!!!!!

• August 13, 2016 at 4:49 am

Yeah, that’s really sad because she’d been in all the series’ so far! Now there’s just Graystripe! And I miss Dustpelt a ton! He was one of my faves!

4. Snowflower
    August 12, 2016 at 10:10 pm

Kate, I read the preview for Thunder and Shadow and it’s great so far. However…I noticed two things in the allegiances and I don’t mean to complain…but…

1. Beetlewhisker is supposed to be dead. He was killed by Brokenstar in The Last Hope.

2. Well, Larkwing is back to being listed as an apprentice while in TAQ allegiances she was listed as a warrior. The one from TAQ is the correct one since she became an apprentice in The Forgotten Warrior and already had her warrior name by Bramblestar’s Storm.

• Kate
      August 15, 2016 at 12:03 pm

Darn. Sorry. I thought we’d got everything covered. But I think, all in all, we did a pretty smooth re-entry into post-Firestar Warriors. Mistakes were inevitable. We are, after all, only human. πŸ™‚

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Snowflower
        August 15, 2016 at 7:48 pm

Well, as long as Beetlewhisker doesn’t appear in the series alive, then I’m good. XD

5. Shadowpaw
    August 13, 2016 at 1:26 am

Kate, don’t you think it was kind of cruel when Crowfeather got a Featherpaw? Oh and when are the allegiances for Thunder and Shadow coming out?

• Kate
      August 15, 2016 at 12:01 pm

you’ll have to wait for the book. No Allegiance preview this time, I’m afraid.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Lynxflame
      August 15, 2016 at 3:11 pm

Hello! You can read the preview of the book on the HaperCollins website! The Allegiances are included πŸ˜€

6. August 13, 2016 at 4:43 am

I think that Needlepaw likes Alderpaw, like Shadowpaw said. I ship them big time. 😜 I really like Needlepaw for some reason. Anyone else agree?

• August 13, 2016 at 4:47 am

I also think that Needlepaw does act really jumpy for the most part around Alderpaw and kind of annoying, and you guys know how THAT goes. I liked the parts in the books when Needlepaw actually acted SERIOUS with Alderpaw. I have a feeling that Alderpaw and Needlepaw are going to end up being together for a little bit because from what I remember, he felt sad when they split up. 😱

• Asterpaw
        August 13, 2016 at 2:43 pm

Yes! But you know how Needlepaw and Rain were talking together alone in SkyClan? I honestly feel that AlderxNeedle will get delayed because as we know, Darktail and his rogues come to the lake and try to take over ShadowClan and Rain is one of them…which means there just might be a gigantic love triangle/drama there (uh oh…)

• Blackkit :D
      August 13, 2016 at 6:12 pm

I ship them big time too! If the 4 clans come together at the end, (like I said before) I would like them to have kits together! I mean, it would be one of the more devolped forbidden couples. And one of the first shadow and thunderclan couples. That I know of πŸ˜›

• Lightningpaw
      August 20, 2016 at 1:49 am

Needlepaw is one of my favorite characters.

7. Lynxflame
    August 13, 2016 at 7:47 am

Hello Kate, I hope to settle this somehow with your help D:
    It’s about Dovewings eye colour again.

In “The fourth Apprentice” its stated once that they are golden.
    When someone asked you, you also stated golden.

On her Picture of “The fourth Apprentice” and “The Ultimate Guide” she is shown with green eyes.
    In “The Apprentice’s Quest its also statet once that they are green.

And then she is described with blue eyes in the rest of the books.
    Vicky also said she is imagining her with blue eyes.

I think the golden eyes were just a mistake because they are only mentioned once.
    Also Cherith wrote the two books where she is stated with green eyes.
    And in “Thunder and Shadow” you described her with blue eyes.

So maybe we can settle this somehow and agree on one colour D: ?

• Kate
      August 15, 2016 at 12:06 pm

In honour of Vicky, I think we must go with her description, which is also the description I have in my TAS Allegiances. Dovewing’s eyes are BLUE.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Lynxflame
        August 15, 2016 at 3:10 pm

Thank you very much for settling this πŸ˜€ !

8. August 13, 2016 at 6:38 pm

alder x needle
    SHIPSHIPSHIP
    i am sorry but SHIPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

9. Rosefur
    August 15, 2016 at 2:06 pm

Kate, what eye color did Sunstrike have? It was never mentioned in the books. I always imagined her with amber eyes. Also, what about Duskfur?

• Kate
      August 16, 2016 at 4:03 pm

Can’t remember, sorry!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

10. Lupinepaw
    August 15, 2016 at 3:10 pm

Oo Kate, do you know the description of Marshkit, the kit of TalΔΊpoppy? I feel like drawing kits after school! πŸ˜›

11. Sky where Jays Fly
    August 15, 2016 at 4:05 pm

Been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long since I have been on! Lots to do in the summer with free time, but not the point of me posting. I am asking if Bumblestripe will ever have kits in this series!
    I feel so bad for him! He is so sweet, kind and loving! He desires to find love and be happy, even if if it’s not with Dovewing! Please let him be loved!!!

12. Cookiemouth
    August 15, 2016 at 5:15 pm

Hello! How much time is between Jay’s Wing leading the ancient cats to the mountains and Gray Wing leaving them to follow the Sun Trail?
    Half Moon was pretty young, hardly a Sharpclaw when they went with Jay’s Wing.
    When Gray Wing leaves she is super mega ancient old.
    Do you think it is 15 Years? I think that is enought time for Half Moon to become really old.
    Hope you answere me ^-^

• Kate
      August 16, 2016 at 4:02 pm

For me, the time is nebulous and unmeasurable….

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Cookiemouth
        August 16, 2016 at 4:23 pm

How sad v.v
        I was hoping that we could connect these two events in the timeline somehow because Half Moon is alive in both ones.

13. Snowflower
    August 15, 2016 at 7:56 pm

Kate, even though the preview is all that’s out so far, I just have to say boy is that ShadowClan POV depressing. :c I can’t help but feel that ShadowClan took the wrong kit. To me, Twigkit is the outgoing one and is not afraid to speak her mind. But Violetkit seems more like the sensitive one. I hope things get better soon for her.

• Kate
      August 16, 2016 at 4:00 pm

Never stop hoping…

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Shadowpaw
      August 17, 2016 at 1:20 am

Wait! Where is this preview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

• Shadowpaw
        August 17, 2016 at 2:54 am

Oh I found it! Nevermind!