A Vision of Shadows Discussion Page

Hello BlogClan! Creampaw noticed that there was a lot of discussion on the Path of Stars Spoiler page and suggested I give you a page for speculation and discussion about the sixth series.

11376585_1618462398398977_1283408952_n

Great idea, Creampaw! Here it is 😀

Speculate as much as you like!

PS. I won’t answer any questions about what will happen in A Vision of Shadows, so don’t ask! 😀

464 Replies to “A Vision of Shadows Discussion Page”

1. November 3, 2018 at 3:25 pm

To be honest The series was good but the killed off darktail really fast adn river of fire was sad and kind of boring in my opion

• Beepaw(Jaypaw is online)
      December 10, 2018 at 5:31 pm

I agree. Darktail should have been the Main Villain but there really wasn’t one. I mean in Darkest Night(?) Sparkpelt for a few lines was a minor villain(not really) buuuut there still wasn’t a GOOD villain.

2. Maplefrost
    December 30, 2018 at 5:14 am

Who else here calls the new Tigerstar Tigerstar the second and the old one Tigerstar the first?

• February 14, 2019 at 6:42 pm

Me. I also keep thinking of them as “the evil Tigerstar” and “the annoying Tigerstar” I think the main reason he was made leader was to make it ironic. And it worked. It’s also kind of funny. I don’t know why I’m still talking. Okay, bye.

You can never laugh too much

• Thriftstar
      April 24, 2019 at 3:28 pm

me!

3. Thriftstar
    April 24, 2019 at 3:28 pm

okay if shasow shark ever sees this here i am gonna die but i have to say it to someone:I THINKS ABOUT U EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![If u know what that means, shadow shark, then i am so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

4. Thriftstar
    April 24, 2019 at 3:29 pm

um

5. Foxpaw(claw)
    May 11, 2019 at 7:41 pm

Vision of Shadows Vision of Shadows Vision of Shadows this is goin nowhere….

6. August 24, 2019 at 1:40 am

Let’s talk about Alderheart and Sparkpelt to make this page somewhat useful!
    I honestly think that Sparkpelt is slightly arrogant but besides that she’s okay. Saying SkyClan should leave? Not happening here
    Alderheart is that one shy kid in school who barely speaks and is getting average grades. I like how he cares, but he starts to get old after a while.

sksksksksksks

7. chu
    September 17, 2019 at 3:55 pm

It’s not an AVoS question, but still, a short question to Kate: is Mousefur aromantic?

• A Kate for All Seasons