14,570 Replies to “I Heart (Insert Topic Here)”

1. Icepaw(stream)
    August 23, 2019 at 4:18 am

I recently started playing Bendy and the Ink Machine, Or BATIM. It’s AMAZING. There’s so many details, so much lore, and the plot line is creepy and entertaining. I like to imagine that I’m Henry’s shoulder Angel, telling him how to escape. And while he’s doing tasks for Alice, he thinks that I’m Alice 😛

Also, has anyone here seen BFDI/BFDIA/IDFB/BFB? If you have, Great for you. If you haven’t watch them, and you won’t regret it. I really like object shows 😛
    Another one that I recommend is OSO, or Open Source Objects, really good and funny, a unique gimmick where anyone can write, animate, or draw for it (And that’s why it’s Open Source 😛), likable characters and despite the fact that there’s two episodes, there’s four popular ships already, and I like all of them, especially ECAD (ECAD for the win 😛)

How do you make good siggies

• August 23, 2019 at 7:47 pm

cool 🙂

waiting for the hammer to fall

• Stormsong
        August 23, 2019 at 9:22 pm

I know of “Bendy and the Ink Machine” and have watched all the chapters through YouTube, but I’m not a big fan personally.

Speaking of YouTube, what channels do you guys watch? 🙂
        I watch:
        -The Game Theorists
        -The Film Theorists
        -GT Live (when free)
        -betapixl (aka. pixlpit)
        -Markiplier
        -Jacksepticeye (although sometimes he annoys me with stupid jokes, but I know he still has a big, huge, great heart, like these other YouTubers)
        The Game Theorists is the most entertaining channel I watch to me, while betapixl is probably my favorite overall.
        😀 So, how about you guys?

• August 23, 2019 at 9:41 pm

I generally watch Game Theory, Film Theory, and PeanutButterGamer. That’s about it for the specifics, though 😛

ketchup is a smoothie

• Icepaw(stream)
          August 24, 2019 at 1:12 am

I usually just watch whoever looks like they have a good video 😛 Though if I had to chose anyone, it’d be the channel that OSO is on, since I’ve been watching it continuously, and I guess Alexlion0511, partly because I’m a VA for his show 😛

How do you make good siggies

• Birchfoot
          August 24, 2019 at 1:32 am

far, far too many, but some of my favourites:

– geography now
          – jaiden animations
          – jessica kellgren fozard
          – just write
          – let me explain studios
          – overly sarcastic productions which i may or may not be listening to right now
          – tennelleflowers
          – thomas sanders

• Bluefire
            August 25, 2019 at 5:10 am

OVERLY SARCASTIC PRODUCTIONS AHHHHHHH
            (also tenelleflowers and kind of thomas sanders)

• Birchfoot

I’m still 7 at heart 😛

머리아프다

• Duskghetti
            August 26, 2019 at 7:39 am

Me 😛

• August 27, 2019 at 1:43 am

I saw DanTDM and instantly flashed back to a very different time in my life 😛

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• August 27, 2019 at 2:58 pm

In case you didn’t see, he’s going to have a son in January 😛

머리아프다

• August 27, 2019 at 11:43 pm

wow really? that’s wild! congrats to him!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Icepaw(stream)
          August 24, 2019 at 5:25 pm

This has gone so far from Bendy 😛

How do you make good siggies

• Willowstep (Wistep)
          August 26, 2019 at 5:26 am

i don’t really watch any specific youtubers, but here are some i watch occasionally 😛

– rousseau
          – jaiden animations
          – moonkitti
          – react/fine bros (i actually watch that a lot whoops 😛 )

takeee onnnnnnn meeeeeeeeeeeee

• August 26, 2019 at 6:21 am

Olivia Kathryn, Joana Ceddia, Jarvis Johnson, Drew and Danny here and there 🙂

Haunted & holy, made in glory

• August 27, 2019 at 1:44 am

I don’t really watch any specific channels, just random cartoon clips 😛 moonkitti is consistently awesome though

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

2. August 23, 2019 at 11:59 pm

Do any of you guys read the Shadow Falls series? I’m currently on Awake at Dawn, and I highly suggest it – it’s great and hilarious!

Cheet4SW

3. August 24, 2019 at 6:54 pm

View post on imgur.com

Every single song from Daft Punk’s ‘Discovery’ album told through Spongebob.

Credit to Cub from Reddit for this picture!

(Yes, I did this for Bluebell because Bluebell likes Spongebob and Gorillaz, and a lot of Gorillaz fans also like Daft Punk)

Why won't you play the game?

• What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell?
      August 25, 2019 at 12:41 am

yesssssssss (x100)

• August 25, 2019 at 3:55 pm

Guess what album I just bought on CD? 😉

Why won't you play the game?

4. August 30, 2019 at 10:51 pm

Has anyone here read Incarceron/Sapphique??? I just finished it yesterday and I was wondering if anyone else had read it?

머리아프다

Yay! (btw did you see the art I finished for you on the Art Page yet?) 😛

reality is an illusion

• September 3, 2019 at 2:12 am

noice 😁

waiting for the hammer to fall

6. September 4, 2019 at 2:49 am

I know “Fingers Crossed” by Billie Eilish was written about The Walking Dead, but it reminds me of the Hunger Games series 😛

*something interesting*

• September 4, 2019 at 8:08 pm

😛

waiting for the hammer to fall

7. September 6, 2019 at 6:09 am

I watched derry girls 😀

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• September 6, 2019 at 12:01 pm

ooh cool what is it about? 🙂

waiting for the hammer to fall

• September 6, 2019 at 6:42 pm

It’s airing in my country at the moment on Television, and I like the retro 90’s feel going on. Should I watch it?

Why won't you play the game?

• Birchfoot
        September 12, 2019 at 2:25 am

absolutely!! it’s hilarious 🙂

• Hawthorn is, was, and always will be, a unicorn
      September 7, 2019 at 7:22 pm

Yes! Did you like it?

Light the fires of resistance

• 🦌doe🦌
      September 7, 2019 at 7:36 pm

omg derry girls is my absolute fave. It’s also relatable as my dad grew up in Ireland during the troubles!

𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• That's right it's shivy
      September 7, 2019 at 7:48 pm

omg I love derry girls

8. Stormsong
    September 7, 2019 at 2:33 pm

Does anybody like “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”? Donnie and Raph forever!!!! 😀

• September 7, 2019 at 2:40 pm

I’M HERE

I loooooooooove ninja turtles 😛 The 2012 series is my favorite(I’m trying to get all the discs so I can watch it all, since I haven’t seen the last few seasons) and I also really like 2003 😛 Leo is my favorite 😛

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh 😛

머리아프다

• September 7, 2019 at 2:57 pm

I know someone who has a pet turtle called Raphael. 😛

Why won't you play the game?

• September 7, 2019 at 3:53 pm

I would hope if I ever owned a turtle that I’d do something like that 😛

머리아프다

• September 7, 2019 at 3:32 pm

never watched it 😛

waiting for the hammer to fall

9. Stormsong
    September 7, 2019 at 6:12 pm

Yeah, the 2012 version (one of the TV shows) is my fav as well. I like Donnie only SLIGHTLY more than Raph. They’re both SUPER-AMAZING-SPECTACULAR-AWESOME… I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell?
      September 7, 2019 at 8:00 pm

cool 😛

10. Hawthorn wishes she didn't have to go to school (Hawthornpaw/claw)
    September 8, 2019 at 9:37 pm

Has anyone watched Dark Chrystal: Age of Resistance? If not it was so good and anyone who hasn’t watched it should watch it even if you haven’t seen the movie because you can watch it because it’s a prequel! For those of you who have watched the WHOLE SERIES, here are some things I’d like to say:
    SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS!

So first of all it was one of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen. That’s not a spoiler, oops.
    Second of all I have to discuss the possible endings of other seasons, if they have them, that must tie with the movie. If you haven’t seen the movie, look away, until I say all movie spoilers are over.
    MOVIE SPOILERS! MOVIE SPOILERS! You must of seen the whole series and the movie!
    I don’t know how it will end, considering at the beginning of the movie all the gelfling are gone except 2, so here are some possible endings to the series:
    – It could have a really sad ending and end with all gelfling going extinct because their essence has been drained.
    – It could end with the gelfling making an alternate universe where gelfling never go extinct.
    – It could end with the gelfling going into space where the skeksis came from
    – It could end with the gelfling all hiding underground like the grottans, but since the skeksis knew about the grottans, that probably wouldn’t happen
    – There could be no other seasons and the series could end with the first battle
    MOVIE SPOILERS OVER! MOVIE SPOILERS OVER!
    SPOILERS FOR SHOW! SPOILERS FOR SHOW!
    Now I want to talk about how sad I am about how Deet must walk around in the darkness forever now. She was one of my favorite characters, if not my favorite,and I REALLY wanted her to end up with Rian… it makes me feel bad for him too, because everyone he loves gets taken away from him. I hope the darkness somehow comes out of her, because I thought her and Rian would be the parents or grandparents of Kira from the Dark Chrystal.
    I’m sad about a lot of the deaths, including Brea’s mother, Rian’s father, and Tavra. It’s sad how the parents just started to believe and then they had to die. And Tavra was just a nice character.
    I thought Seladon was a jerk through the whole series until Tavra was dying. But I’m glad that in the end she turned out good.
    PODLING JUSTICA!
    END OF SPOILERS
    So everyone watch the show. We have much to discuss. I bet no one’s watched it, and this comment was way to long. But I had to write it down somewhere. Those of you who have watched it, please comment with your opinions and I’ll probably respond! OK BYE!

Light the fires of resistance

• Hawthorn wishes she didn't have to go to school (Hawthornpaw/claw)
      September 8, 2019 at 10:17 pm

Just realized I spelled crystal wrong that whole post.

Light the fires of resistance

• September 9, 2019 at 12:44 am

never watched it 🙂

waiting for the hammer to fall

• Hawthorn wishes she didn't have to go to school (Hawthornpaw/claw)
        September 10, 2019 at 10:08 pm

Well then go watch it now if you have netflix Bluebell!

Light the fires of resistance