13,469 Replies to “I Heart (Insert Topic Here)”

1. Avatar
    March 19, 2019 at 3:16 am

Anyone read Legend series by Marie Lu? I’ve read the whole trilogy plus the graphic novels.

I need sirius help.

2. Avatar
    March 20, 2019 at 8:18 am

Come and join my Roleplay, Sophia’s Vengeance !
    The first Test is starting now soon, so now is the best time to join. If you’ve never roleplayed before, it doesn’t matter, everyone can help teach you, and it’s basically writing a story with a lot of other people, but you can only write about a single character. Its a great way to make friends, and even if it seems confusing at first, everyone can help

warriors.com logo firestar graystripe

Someplace that’s Green

3. Avatar
    March 20, 2019 at 6:28 pm

I know that some of you like 80’s music, so here is a contemporary band that has the same vibe.

4. Avatar
    kat
    March 20, 2019 at 7:00 pm

some kid I knew relatively well in my very small elementary/middle school is going to hollywood on american idol. Idk how I’m supposed to react to that.

5. Avatar
    March 21, 2019 at 7:00 pm

I know there’s a musical discussion page but it’s dead 😛

So, any little shop of horrors fans ?

Someplace that’s Green

Birchy
      March 21, 2019 at 10:21 pm

yess but sorta if that makes sense?

half the songs i know all the words and will shamelessly sing or lip sync to, but the other half i’ve barely ever listened to haha 😛

my favourite songs are probably Little Shop of Horrors, Skid Row, and Dentist!

(also i wish that page were more active ;c )

March 22, 2019 at 7:20 am

Oooo yes another person !
        Same, I’ve listened to one or two, but I’m doing it at school so I’ll hear all of the songs at some point
        My favourites are Meek Shall Inherit, Skid Row, Sominex and little shop of horrors !

Someplace that’s Green

Birchy
          March 22, 2019 at 4:11 pm

ohh cool! I’m sure it’ll be really cool to perform it 😀 are you acting or doing tech?

March 23, 2019 at 11:03 am

I’m doing acting, but just in the background
            Sadly though, I’m basically in the front row for all of the songs which is a little scary 😛
            My best friends are playing Audrey and Chiffon though, so that’s really cool. It’s really good fun to perform so far, the songs are great fun

Someplace that’s Green

March 21, 2019 at 10:36 pm

ooof 😛 i listened to it that’s all i like though 😀

oh neptune

March 22, 2019 at 5:08 pm

I recognise the title, and I’m pretty sure my dad made me watch it a few years ago

But I remember nothing if it.