15,321 Replies to “I Heart (Insert Topic Here)”

1. Foxtail (Foxie)
    September 25, 2019 at 5:41 am

Guys the newest Frozen 2 trailer is soooo epic!!! This is the third trailer for Frozen 2 if some of you don’t know (I advise that you watch the first two as well!). I literally watched it 12 minutes after it was posted on YouTube. πŸ˜‚ I knew it was coming out on Monday due to social media and I was so hyped that I watched it after I got dressed for school lol. I was very anxious πŸ˜› Don’t judge me ok I love Disney and Frozen in general so yeah πŸ˜›

Check it out here if ya haven’t seen it!! ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Some of my favorite parts:

Anna: β€œI’m going with you.”
    Elsa: β€œAnna, no – β€œ
    Anna: β€œExcuse me, I climbed the north mountain, survived a frozen heart, and saved you from my ex-boyfriend. So, you know, I’m coming.” πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ½

Anna: β€œElsa, get out of there!”
    Elsa: β€œYou can’t just follow me into fire!”
    Anna: β€œThen. Don’t. Run. Into. Fire!”
    (yes Anna tell her πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚)

Finally running 4 SW (I’m old)

• September 25, 2019 at 7:43 pm

πŸ˜›πŸ‘Œ

let them eat cake she said

• willowstep12 is exited
      September 25, 2019 at 7:58 pm

omg im so exited for the movie

• Icepaw(stream)
      September 26, 2019 at 4:39 am

It’s been six years, but we all saw this coming πŸ˜› Also, it looks awesome and I am definitely going to see it. It’s giving me similar vibes to Abominable, where it looks like it’s going to be a beautiful, emotional, powerful, musically amazing adventure πŸ˜€

How do you make good siggies

• Foxtail (Foxie)
        September 26, 2019 at 5:40 am

Agreed πŸ˜€ Yaas can’t wait!

Finally running 4 SW (I’m old)

• October 12, 2019 at 1:35 am

So many nice Frozen memories; this is exciting! No judgement here, Disney can make some beautiful and professional things πŸ˜‰

πŸ’ 🌸 🌼🌷 β™Šβ™“

2. September 28, 2019 at 12:04 pm

Hey, Ivyne!

I’ve seen a playthrough of someone playing Miitopia when the demo and full game came out, and I want to play it.

Do you have any tips and advice for people new to the game? What should I expect from Miitopia before playing it?

Why won’t you play the game?

• September 28, 2019 at 1:55 pm

not ivyne, but cool πŸ™‚

let them eat cake she said

• October 2, 2019 at 4:18 am

Oofity I’ll try my best, but take my advice with a grain of salt considering how the experience is different for most players, it seems (I personally played the game blind because I was too lazy to spoil the game for myself lol)

Ivyne’s Advice ~
      – In Miitopia, you will likely have quarrels that crop up in your team. Yes, these are incredibly annoying at times, especially if it’s between two party members who were best friends. However, they really aren’t as bad as people make them out to be; yes, even if the Pop Star is involved. It can easily be solved with a three night bunking with the quarreling Miis.

– People really like trashing on the Stubborn and Laid-back personalities because of their quirks, but honestly? They seriously aren’t that bad. Resentment can be reversed. The loss of a Very Rare Snurp (or similar monsters) due to the Kind’s Spare quirk cannot. (See my full in depth post on the Stubborn, Laid-back, Airheaded, and Cautious personalities here on the Miitopia wiki because it’s too much for me to copy and paste)

– You can have literally any combination of personalities and/or jobs you want in the game and still get past levels. Want a full team of Cats? Go for it. Entire Cleric run? Sure, why not? However, I do recommend having at least one or two Miis that have an effective healing based job like Cleric or Chef (Elf is okay, but it doesn’t come until post game and even then it’s more of a jack of all trades, the heal isn’t the best from what I’ve seen so far since changing my Cautious Thief to a Cautious Elf). It will seriously improve your odds of survival in late game and post game bosses, I’ve lost in battle several times for post game bosses because I didn’t take my Stubborn Cleric with me.

– Cats are some of the most seriously overpowered jobs in the game, and if you go for it, you won’t regret it. The Cat job learns Sharpen Claws at level 2, which is a big factor in how to cheat the system, especially if you have your main Mii take up this job. Playful Antics is useful for relationship grinding if you’re lazy like me and can’t be bothered to let the relationships level up on their own. They also learn Grooming, which gets rid of negative status effects; they eventually learn Lick Wounds, which heals themselves as well. Not to mention Steal Grub, which is decent, as long as it isn’t used by the A.I. too often. Then there’s Feline Frenzy, the move that truly makes this job broken. With a combination of Sharpen Claws and Feline Frenzy, you can do close to 2000+ damage to every enemy on screen.

– Imps are also broken in that aspect, by putting them with a Cat in the team by using Charm on the Cat and then Butt Jab on them as well, it makes things much easier in a boss fight ngl

– Having a team made completely of support roles is honestly valid and pretty solid, considering that if it has both a Cleric and a Chef, then you’ll be getting several heals from it. Not to mention that it raises team relationship levels anyways, so it’s a good choice too.

This is just my small list since I’m a little short on time rn, but yeahhhh that’s generally my advice for the game, though it probably isn’t the best πŸ˜›

Daffiolet tho

3. Blossomkit/ Blossomsong
    September 29, 2019 at 7:31 am

Anyone like the muffin song?

Mr. Muffin just wants to be eaten.

πŸ˜›

MeOw KeRcHoW

• September 29, 2019 at 10:23 am

πŸ˜›

let them eat cake she said

• Icepaw(stream)
      September 29, 2019 at 12:10 pm

I love the Muffin Song, and ASDFmovie in general πŸ˜› A wonderful blend of several skits throughout the series or at least from ASDFmovie 1-10 (Because it came out before ASDFmovie 11 or 12 πŸ˜›)

How do you make good siggies

4. September 29, 2019 at 12:59 pm

I actually like this song more than ‘Da Da Da’ which is their more popular song.

I prefer the original songs in German to the English versions.

Why won’t you play the game?

• September 29, 2019 at 3:21 pm

cool πŸ™‚

let them eat cake she said

5. Foxtail (Foxie)
    October 2, 2019 at 1:12 am

Frozen 2 β€œInto the Unknown” special look! πŸ˜€

Finally running 4 SW (I’m old)

• October 2, 2019 at 1:15 am

ahh i’m in love, I can’t wait!

δΈ‹ι›¨ε€©ηš„ι˜³ε…‰

• October 2, 2019 at 3:55 am

πŸ˜„πŸ‘Œ

let them eat cake she said

• October 2, 2019 at 9:52 pm

Until I can hear Panic!’s song, I’m not making any opinions πŸ˜›

forever you are my starβ˜†

• Cheetahspark
      October 4, 2019 at 1:14 am

ugh SLAY idina

also their outfits are everything

• Hawthorn that rides her broom in the night (Hawthornpaw/claw)
      October 5, 2019 at 2:11 pm

OMG that sounds amazing I’m so excited yay yay yay

Stay happy and calm

• October 12, 2019 at 1:37 am

The visuals in this are stunning?? How?
      (Teams of professionals I guess πŸ˜› )

πŸ’ 🌸 🌼🌷 β™Šβ™“

6. shivy
    October 2, 2019 at 8:53 pm

omgomgogmg there’s gonna be a grisha verse Netflix series and ben barnes (aka the most beautiful person in the entire universe) is playing the darkling I acrually can’t wait

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      October 2, 2019 at 9:02 pm

Yes! Sunny and I have been geeking out over it. πŸ˜€ I’m kinda disappointed in the casting of Jesper and Mal, though.

❄ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat ❄

• shivy
        October 2, 2019 at 10:03 pm

I quite like the casting of Jesper and Mal! πŸ˜›

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
          October 3, 2019 at 4:28 pm

Jesper isn’t too bad, Mal just isn’t how I pictured him. πŸ˜›

❄ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat ❄

• What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell?
      October 2, 2019 at 9:17 pm

noice πŸ˜€

7. Spooky Scary Blossom sends shivers down your spine
    October 3, 2019 at 4:21 am

MASKED SINGER!!!

HDUWJDBFIDBDHSKnaosk fwojdgeibsbdhfudbejwjsbxh

MeOw KeRcHoW

8. October 3, 2019 at 7:02 pm

She-ra. I AM IN LOVE AND IT IS FABULOUS. Somehow I watched all 3 seasons in 2 and a half days πŸ˜›

Pine4SW

9. Spooky Scary Blossom sends shivers down your spine
    October 7, 2019 at 12:34 am

Pancakes or waffles?

I love pancakes

MeOw KeRcHoW

• October 7, 2019 at 12:56 am

Pancakes πŸ˜› btw the food discussion page is the appropriate page for this πŸ™‚

#ThankYouWoojin

• Spooky Blossomkit! Boo! *EpIcLy ScArEs YoU*
        October 7, 2019 at 11:25 pm

Sorry πŸ™

MeOw KeRcHoW

• October 8, 2019 at 2:39 pm

No need to apologize! πŸ™‚ It’s totally fine, I was just letting you know for the future. πŸ˜€

#ThankYouWoojin

• October 7, 2019 at 11:53 am

pancakes πŸ˜€

let them eat cake she said

• Mistystream
      October 8, 2019 at 11:16 am

waffles

• October 12, 2019 at 1:33 am

Both! πŸ˜› πŸ™‚

πŸ’ 🌸 🌼🌷 β™Šβ™“

• October 12, 2019 at 1:50 am

Pannnnncaaakkkkeessssss

SrizelFTW

10. Hawthorn that rides her broom in the night (Hawthornpaw/claw)
    October 8, 2019 at 11:50 pm

I was on the bus on the way back from my apple picking field trip yesterday and came up with a song. This probably isn’t the right place to put it down but here we go.
    Night. Night. Night. I wish it was night. Night. Night. When everything’s all right. Right. Right. I’m waiting for night. Night. Night.
    Day. Day. Day. Just make it go away. Way. Way. I don’t want this to stay. Stay. Stay. I really don’t like day. Day. Day.
    And now the sun is rising, I wish that it would set. Just tell me why I’m doing this. It’s making me upset.
    Where have the stars gone? Why did they disappear? Why has the Sun come to take the stars away?
    Where has the moon gone? Why did it disappear? Why has the Sun come to make a brand new day?
    Dreams. Dreams. Dreams. Oh how I love dreams. Dreams. Dreams. They’re better them they seem. Seem. Seem. I really love dreams. Dreams. Dreams.
    Thoughts. Thoughts. Thoughts. I really don’t like thoughts. Thoughts. Thoughts. I wish that this would stop. Stop. Stop. I really don’t like thoughts. Thoughts. Thoughts.
    And no the sun is rising, I wish that it would set. Just tell me why I’m doing this. It’s making me upset.
    Haven’t made a bridge yet, but I’m working on it.

Stay happy and calm

11. October 12, 2019 at 1:28 am

I can’t believe this song has only six views!

πŸ’ 🌸 🌼🌷 β™Šβ™“

12. October 12, 2019 at 1:50 am

I love owls πŸ˜› Idk why πŸ˜›

SrizelFTW

• October 12, 2019 at 5:11 am

owls are pretty cute!

let them eat cake she said

• October 13, 2019 at 9:33 am

Owls are one of my favourite kinds of birds, which is one reason why I’m called Hootsnout. πŸ˜›

Why won’t you play the game?

13. October 13, 2019 at 5:41 pm

I’m seriously excited for Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

If you’re getting the game, what are you thinking of naming your Island? What are your plans for it?

I want my island to become a European-inspired town (unsure about the name – maybe Mysig (Swedish word), Volta (Greek word) or Hamens (a random name I came up with)?) with a small cafe, little markets (especially around winter-time) and a small-town-or-village feel.

Why won’t you play the game?

• October 13, 2019 at 7:00 pm

both of my current towns have really dumb names (β€œwhat” in ww and β€œgarbeg” in nl) and i can’t imagine it being any different in nh
      and i’ve never really cared about giving my towns a theme or just making them pretty in general; i play ac for the characters more than anything lol (which is why i really hope the dialogue in this game will be less samey and repetitive than in nl :s)

that's why i believe in youuu

• October 13, 2019 at 7:22 pm

ooh cool πŸ˜€

let them eat cake she said

• October 14, 2019 at 2:47 pm

There’s a new Animal Crossing coming out???(I don’t keep up with this stuff πŸ˜› )

What’s going to be in this new one?

#ThankYouWoojin

• October 14, 2019 at 5:35 pm

Basically, in this new game, you aren’t the mayor anymore.

You’re basically the town founder!

Oh, and it’s also on a deserted island.

There’s a lot of customisation and new things as well! They’ve listened to people’s feedback on the last games and they improved on the negative comments, along with listening to the positive feedback and making it even better.

It sounds like everyone is very excited about New Horizons, and so am I. This is looking to be the best animal Crossing yet.

Why won’t you play the game?

• October 15, 2019 at 2:43 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that sounds cool. I probably won’t get it since I have barely even touched New Leaf…. πŸ˜›

#ThankYouWoojin