15,318 Replies to “I Heart (Insert Topic Here)”

1. April 3, 2020 at 6:25 pm

just came on for the first time in like 2 years to say stan bon appetit and animal crossing

• moonsky 🌚🌚
      April 3, 2020 at 6:27 pm

oh and stan big al, the most terrifying vocaloid

• April 3, 2020 at 11:37 pm

dude you killed the bean
      rip you got beaned in moon’s name 2016-20

that's why i believe in youuu

• April 5, 2020 at 8:50 pm

i didn’t have the link at the time 😔 BUT ;;;;;;;;; )

• April 5, 2020 at 9:01 pm

asp i like ur profile website

everybody say ‘kero kero!`

• April 5, 2020 at 10:09 pm

thanke :]

that's why i believe in youuu

• April 4, 2020 at 1:15 am

hiiiiii!! 😀

let them eat cake she said

• April 8, 2020 at 9:17 pm

my brother is a bon appetit fan!! he’s been showing my family the videos and talking about all the different people. I like the videos where they make gourmet versions of normal stuff 😀

ANIMAL CROSSING!!!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• juni
      April 15, 2020 at 12:37 am

do u like pietro

• April 17, 2020 at 5:00 pm

idk if she does but i do

that's why i believe in youuu

• Stormsong
      April 16, 2020 at 3:52 pm

Animal Crossing all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      April 19, 2020 at 5:01 am

hey moon!! 😀 we’ve missed you!

gosh i love bon appetit

2. April 4, 2020 at 11:58 am

This is a classic.

FUN FACT: Half of Daft Punk (the silver robot) worked on this song! 😀

Why won’t you play the game?

3. Moonmist’s new name is Echomist
    April 4, 2020 at 5:12 pm

My favourite MAP of all time.

• gonna yeet that sound yeah yeah yeah yeah
      April 4, 2020 at 10:47 pm

oooooh

4. Moonmist’s new name is Echomist
    April 6, 2020 at 3:14 pm

And another MAP that I like. Personally I think that Rapunzel is way better than Dovewing but oh well.

And a PMV that I like even though it’s abandoned.

• April 6, 2020 at 5:49 pm

😀

let them eat cake she said

• Stormsong
      April 16, 2020 at 3:53 pm

Yeah, I talked about “Ready As I’ll Ever Be” on BlogClan Tavern briefly before (it’s my favorite MAP)

5. April 8, 2020 at 11:10 am

I really like the lion king, and Be Prepared is the bloodthirsty song in the first movie.
    In the second one this is the bloodthirsty song. It is bloodthirsty ON ANOTHER LEVEL. I love it.

Click my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• April 8, 2020 at 10:04 pm

spook

let them eat cake she said

• Stormsong
      April 16, 2020 at 3:55 pm

Yes, I love The Lion King (especially the characters of Kiara, Scar, and Zazu and somewhat Kovu and his crazy brother), and “Be Prepared” is one of my jams (though I also love “We Are One” and a bunch of other songs from both movies and in the musical I love “Be Prepared”, “Chowdown”, and “Shadowland”, and I kind of like “Can You Feel the Love Tonight?” except that it is kind of lame in the animated movie and Beyoncé goes crazy in the new one but I think it is good in the musical and I’ve always kind of liked the song).

• Swift cat fighting Thanos (Swiftnose)
        April 20, 2020 at 8:39 pm

Me *sings Can You Feel the Love Tonight*

Also me: TRY ME BEYONCÉ.

That man is playing Galaga!

• April 21, 2020 at 2:49 pm

S p o o k

My website is clickable.

6. April 11, 2020 at 10:48 am

Beautiful and touching music video.

(Yes, it’s the same vocalist from that ‘Starlight Brigade’ song!)

Why won’t you play the game?

7. April 11, 2020 at 10:51 am

Is there anyone else here who likes Daft Punk?

I know Moonsky and Wistep do, but I’m wondering if someone else likes at least one of their songs.

Why won’t you play the game?

• April 11, 2020 at 3:28 pm

I like them!

Click my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• April 11, 2020 at 5:06 pm

never listen much to them 😛

let them eat cake she said

• April 12, 2020 at 5:36 pm

You should listen to them, especially the songs from “Random Access Memories” and “Discovery” because I think you would like those albums, mostly the latter one. 😛

Why won’t you play the game?

• April 12, 2020 at 2:48 pm

Technologic is a Daft Punk song, right?

#ThankYouWoojin

• April 12, 2020 at 5:24 pm

Yes it is.

The music video shows a robot-baby (I think it’s the same robot they used in the ‘Chuckie’ horror movies?) watching a TV screen that shows each of the different words from the lyrics flashing on the screen in time to the music.

It’s quite creepy, but it has a meaning behind it. 😛

Why won’t you play the game?

• April 13, 2020 at 2:59 pm

We danced to it for our hip-hop dance during recital a couple years back!

That’s interesting. 😛 I don’t think I’d be allowed to watch it if has something from Chuckie though. 😛

What’s the meaning???????????????????????? I must knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

#ThankYouWoojin

• April 13, 2020 at 6:11 pm

I think the meaning is something to do with people continuously buying things and watching television and consuming other media that makes them want more things via advertising.

I mean, there’s a different song from the same album as Technologic called ‘Television Rules The Nation’, so yeah.

Why won’t you play the game?

• April 14, 2020 at 3:53 pm

Interesting! 😀

#ThankYouWoojin

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      April 18, 2020 at 4:56 pm

hello hello yes i like daft punk 😛

8. April 14, 2020 at 9:24 am

This is a great song 😛 :

Click the name, join the Clan!

9. Mapledrift
    April 15, 2020 at 10:47 am

Guys who’s a doctor who fan here ? Because if you aren’t you should totally watch it on Netflix

For those who do I just suggested a discussion page for doctor who !

Also, Rose is amazing and I love her so much, Jack is incredible and one of the funniest characters, Martha is wonderful and deserved so much better
    And um I got obsessed with Amy Pond after one episode I think my gay is showing through a little

• April 15, 2020 at 5:50 pm

never watched it 🙂

let them eat cake she said

• April 16, 2020 at 10:31 am

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE 😛 You can go on the New Member’s page to read the Very Long Detailed Comment I wrote about Doctor Who 🙂 Also in French we had to describe our favourite TV programme in one sentence, and I got a bit passionate and ended up saying (in French): My favourite program is Doctor Who. It is an english series which talks about time travel, aliens, friendship, love, courage, sacrifice, adventure and modern issues. 😉

Click the name, join the Clan!

• Mapledrift
        April 17, 2020 at 11:29 am

YASSSS I saw your comment but was tired and didn’t respond in the end ripppp. But yes omg I am so passionate about it, right now I’m on Matt Smith and I adore Amy, the fact I am very gay and she is very attractive is not helping my absolute obsession with this. I’ve actually just created an Instagram where I’m going to just post doctor who art and adapt the characters into cats so that its easier for people who can only draw cats to make fan art of doctor who !

• April 17, 2020 at 5:02 pm

I used to be really into Doctor Who, but 13’s seasons have bored me a little so I’m not as interested 😛

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Mapledrift
            April 18, 2020 at 8:37 am

Honestly it improves towards the end of the newest season, Fugitive of the Judoon is amazing, Can you Hear me is really good for Yaz’s character especially, then the three at the end of the series are great !

• April 18, 2020 at 4:49 pm

I’ve caught bits and pieces on social media and learned about [SPOILERS AHEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD FOR SERIES 12 AND SERIES 10(?)] the new Master, and I’m like “?????? wait hold up, how is that possible, they literally cancelled missy’s regenerations in 12’s last season, and she got zapped by her previous self, so what up with this new incarnation what” like… Moffat was controversial, but at least his plot lines made s e n s e [END OF SPOILERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS]

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Mapledrift
                April 18, 2020 at 5:02 pm

right right I can explain

SPOILERS FOR THE NEWER DOCTOR WHO STUFF

Basically if Missy had been killed by a future regeneration of herself yes that would have in theory caused issues but as it was a past version of her, his life was not affected at all, and there was no reason that she could not regenerate from her death
                Because like had future her zapped her HUGE issues there, but as it was past Missy, like there is very little issue with her coming back

END OF SPOILERS

• April 18, 2020 at 5:15 pm

MORE SPOILERS

I could’ve sworn there was a line where 12 said that he’d given Missy a “time lord execution” 😛 Have I been living a lie for the last few years? Because my friend and I literally had a rant moment where we complained about there being no explanation for why Missy could regenerate

Also Missy’s character arc was over 🙁 I would’ve liked for her to stay dead instead of regenerating, because the new Master kinda undermines what Missy built up to right from the get-go

END OF SPOILERS

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Mapledrift
                    April 18, 2020 at 5:21 pm

MORE MORE SPOILERS

I umm I don’t believe so ? And it wouldn’t be the first time the Master has been dead dead and come back, for example towards the end of David Tennant he came back after his body being burnt.

I think that whilst it is sad to see the character development go down the drain I do enjoy Sacha’s master, but really they should have worked character development in a bit better. I like to think that he might not have been like that had he not discovered the timeless child thing, and maybe regenerating and the doctor not being there made him think she had abandoned him or something? Idk I like to hope there is some reason behind it

END OF SPOILERS

• April 18, 2020 at 5:41 pm

For anyone who’s been following this thread, it’s been resolved 😛 I was kinda right 😛

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• April 21, 2020 at 2:34 pm

Jodie’s first season I didn’t really like, but I’m a huge fan of the Spyfall episodes and the new master. When he was first introduced, I was super disappointed because I loved Missy and how her story ended, and he just seemed to rip that apart. But then I got used to the idea and I think Dhawan is really talented. However I still want an explanation of where this master fits in with what happened at the end of the Doctor Falls. So yeah 🙂

Click the name, join the Clan!

10. Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
    April 18, 2020 at 4:59 pm

Who here reads books by Judy Blume?

11. April 20, 2020 at 8:30 pm

Anyone else obsessed with Twilight?

Professional Procrastinator

• Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
      April 20, 2020 at 8:35 pm

I’ve read it, and it’s amazing!

• Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
        April 20, 2020 at 8:37 pm

Also, hello super speedy moddo.

12. 🐇Minty Is Excited For Easter🐇 (Mintkit/rose)
    April 20, 2020 at 8:56 pm

Does anyone here read Adventure Time comics?

xx-the artist cat herself-xx

• April 21, 2020 at 12:59 am

no but i watch the show! 🙂

let them eat cake she said

13. April 21, 2020 at 2:34 pm

Shadowhunters anyone?

Click the name, join the Clan!