15,585 Replies to “I Heart (Insert Topic Here)”

1. June 27, 2020 at 6:53 am

I don’t know if Bluebell will see this, but Battle for Bikini Bottom: Rehydrated was released today!

That man is playing Galaga!

2. June 27, 2020 at 1:43 pm

Has anyone here read the Serafina books? They’re SO GOOD!
    MothPool forever

3. Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
    June 28, 2020 at 2:25 pm

I watched Doctor Who!!!!!
    It was the episode called Rose and I quite liked it, although the intro with the tardis flying through space made me feel quite dizzy! 😀
    I want a sonic screwdriver now 😛
    And Rose is great because she just completely abandoned her life and Mickey, who was really getting on my nerves 😂
    And oh my gosh that computer and the phone!!! They looked so old I almost didn’t recognise that they were a computer and a phone 😛

Look with your heart

• June 28, 2020 at 6:14 pm

ok cool!

a kind of magic

• Shivy
      June 28, 2020 at 7:55 pm

haahahhaahah first series of Dr who is a classic 😛
      But WHattttt I love Mickey :(((( he’s one of my favourite characters 😛
      and yes the tech is iconic

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
        June 29, 2020 at 3:47 pm

Oh does Mickey come back then?
        He seemed a bit pathetic because he was just hugging the tardis whilst Rose saved them all from the putty monster! 😛
        And the Doctor, I thought he was meant to be smart, like he got defeated by two of the putty monster’s plastic servants and he always leaves Rose, like he left her in that sun room when he tried to defeat the skin woman with the metal spiders and then he left her and she almost got killed by those zombies that were possessed by the alien spirits 😛

Look with your heart

• Shivy
          June 29, 2020 at 10:18 pm

oh yes mickey will be back he’s very important 😛
          and yeah the doctor always leaves his companions in compromising situations tbh 😛

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
            June 30, 2020 at 5:12 pm

I watched more doctor who and Mickey came back and I like him better now!
            It’s funny how the doctor calls him Ricky and Mickey the idiot 😛

Look with your heart

4. June 30, 2020 at 7:08 pm

does anyone watch Jaiden Animations on Youtube?

I'm a weirdo and I'm proud

5. July 2, 2020 at 2:18 pm

HOLD ON. I love Catra, but look at this secret page

70792CB6-B6A2-4641-B62B-30D0C149C0E1.jpeg

HER EYES.

I am shocked and disgusted.

Click my name!

6. July 2, 2020 at 4:45 pm

I’m doing a clan contest on this secret page

Spooky-Owl-2.jpg

It’s like.. I was posting this on the tavern but the pages flew by too fast and I know these pages don’t fly by too fast so the weight of the clan contest is on your shoulders, I heart insert topic here page. But I love all the clans so it kinda works, right?

I am beginning to question life itself.

Click my name!

7. July 2, 2020 at 5:56 pm

What is your favorite Mario Kart track?

SNES Koopa Beach 1&2

That man is playing Galaga!