BlogClan Allegiances Page

285779_110931519048898_987490266_nYour fabulous new page entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current fursona, please submit a new form so that Jayfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

1,962 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. Kat
    November 8, 2016 at 12:17 am

Just sent in a new description. ^^ Not changed dramatically, just switched Kat from a seal point to chocolate lynx mitted point.
    Here’s a picture of what seal point looks like:
    And chocolate lynx mitted point:

I’m going to post a drawn ref on my DeviantArt soon, with tons of info because I really wanna focus on making more BlogClan art. ^^

• Emberpaw (Emberfang)
      November 8, 2016 at 12:54 pm

Love it <3

• Willowpaw / Willow That Grows Among Corn
      November 8, 2016 at 1:48 pm

Love it!! 😀

• LION who has a PAWfull of snow-balls
      November 8, 2016 at 4:23 pm

I adore it! 😀

2. Kat
    November 8, 2016 at 5:27 pm

Finished the reference sheet, yay! ^^ In case y’all are curious:

• Emberpaw (Emberfang)
      November 8, 2016 at 9:46 pm

Love it <3

• Rosefeather
        November 9, 2016 at 2:15 am

Emberfang…. hmm, that name seems familiar….. well anyways… im gonna vouch 4 🙂

• Birchfoot
      November 8, 2016 at 10:57 pm

That’s awesome, Kat! You’re a great artist 😀

• November 9, 2016 at 12:11 am

That’s great, Kat! Your fursona is so cute and your drawing is awesome <3

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Random Oat That Falls Off Your Bread On Thanksgiving (Oatpaw)
      November 9, 2016 at 12:53 am

Me too!

3. Speckledpaw
    March 1, 2018 at 3:58 am

Sorry to bother you all!! I’m Speckled’Paw, I’m a new apprentice here and I don’t have a mentor.

4. Bloominglight
    September 19, 2018 at 12:08 pm

Hey, sorry to bother you but I don’t think Jayfrost has added me. I put in my form 1 or 2 months ago, but she still hasn’t.

My oc is called Bloominglight but she might be an Apprentice still here, I don’t know.

Sorry if this sounds rude! I didn’t try to if it does.

~~ Bloomingpaw (light) ~~

• Dawn of the Ember Solstice (Emberdawn)
      September 19, 2018 at 5:41 pm

Jayie has been very busy in her real life, and hasn’t had the time to update the allegiances recently.

Currently, I’m working on updating the allegiances in her stead, and I will hopefully have it fully updated by the start of October 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Bloominglight
        September 19, 2018 at 9:11 pm

Okay. Sorry I didn’t know, or I wouldn’t have commented this. Hope I didn’t come out as rude or upsetting! Thanks for telling me.

~~ Bloomingpaw (light) ~~