Musical Discussion Page

What was once the Hamilton Discussion Page has now become the Musical Discussion Page! 🎉
Feel free to chat about all your favorite musicals here. (And perhaps convert a few people to theater nerds as well! 😉 ) Enjoy!

Similar Posts:

5,366 Replies to “Musical Discussion Page”

1. Spookinksong
    October 9, 2018 at 11:36 am

i’m nyooming straight to barnes & noble after school today to get mark hansen jr the novel and honestly i’m terrified
    i read a few spoilers online and from what i’ve seen i hate what they’re doing with this

Katzen, Achterbahnen und Musik

• shivy
      October 9, 2018 at 10:23 pm

I’ve read some stuff about it and I’m super confused. Like what is this whole mark thing about. If you get it make sure to tell me about the it 😉

• Spookinksong
        October 10, 2018 at 11:51 am

i got it, i’m about halfway through and it doesn’t suck. i’ll be writing a super in-depth spoiler inclusive review when i’m done, though, so i can link you to it if you want!

Katzen, Achterbahnen und Musik

• Shivy
          October 10, 2018 at 6:47 pm

Ooh cool, and yeah can you link it to me when you’ve done it? 😀

• Spookinksong
            October 11, 2018 at 11:47 am

http://aminoapps.com/p/xyy2fa here you are friendo!

Katzen, Achterbahnen und Musik

• 🎃 Cheetah Dressed As Spidey 🎃
              October 14, 2018 at 2:54 pm

I’d read it but I don’t want to get spoiled 😛 *sigh* It might be a while until I get the book.

~not spidey 2.0

2. Shivy
    October 9, 2018 at 10:26 pm

AHHHHAHHAAHHAH DEAR EVAN HANSEN IS COMING TO LONDON NEXT YEAR AND I’M PROBABLY DEFINITELY GONNA GO AHHHHHH

• Spookinksong
      October 10, 2018 at 11:52 am

THAT’S AWESOME SHIVY YEEEEET
      i live super close to one of the tour stops this year but it’s still too expensive for me to see oof

Katzen, Achterbahnen und Musik

• shivy
        October 10, 2018 at 6:48 pm

Aw I’m sorry 🙁 I hope it isn’t too expensive here :/

3. Spookinksong
    October 10, 2018 at 6:50 pm

*inhales*

I FINISHED THE DEH NOVEL

and

IT WAS AWESOME. LIKE SERIOUSLY, I’M SHOOK.

Katzen, Achterbahnen und Musik

4. October 13, 2018 at 3:24 pm

oh neptune i listened to the anastasia broadway soundtrack and I LOVED IT 😀

minty 2.0

• Birchfoot
      October 13, 2018 at 4:25 pm

!!! yes !!! it’s absolutely amazing 😀

• Hawthorn that rides her broom in the night (Hawthornclaw)
      October 17, 2018 at 12:55 am

Hmmm… I saw it on the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade last year. Looks great!

Boo!

5. 🎃 Cheetah Dressed As Spidey 🎃
    October 18, 2018 at 2:29 am

yayayayyyayayayyayayayayayay

we were in homeroom today and then my friend just slipped me a deh playbill

and I’m like tHaNk YoU

apparently he has a ton to spare so yay for me 🙂 It has most of the OBC except it has Taylor Trensch and Pheonix Best but I’m not complaining 😉

anyway so now it’s hanging on my wall

~not spidey 2.0

• Spookinksong
      October 19, 2018 at 2:21 pm

ahh that’s so cool!

Katzen, Achterbahnen und Musik

6. shivy
    October 18, 2018 at 4:49 pm

EEEEEEEE my mum just told me that we’re going to see Wicked in December yayyyayayy

• Hawthorn that rides her broom in the night (Hawthornclaw)
      October 20, 2018 at 12:26 am

OH you’ll love it Shivy! I saw it last summer and it was amazing! Defying Gravity was so good! I hope you LOVE it!!!!!!

Boo!

7. Spookinksong
    October 19, 2018 at 2:22 pm

i get to go to a halloween party dressed as evan tonight- watch like 1 person recognize who i am 😛

Katzen, Achterbahnen und Musik