6,971 Replies to “Musical Discussion Page”

1. August 12, 2019 at 10:23 pm

so my older sibling not oldest sibling, but older than me ๐Ÿ˜› is in a musical based off the addams family called, the addams family and it’s opening in late september so that’s exciting and both my siblings might audition for a musical called big fish which is opening late november and my older sibling who is the oldest sibling out of us three wants to audition for another musical called, parade which is opening early may so that’s all my siblings musicals and might be in musicals in a nutshell ๐Ÿ˜›

let us cling together

• Cheetahspark
      August 12, 2019 at 10:40 pm

My school did the addams family musical a couple of years ago! I saw it, and it was really good ๐Ÿ™‚

โค๏ธ Queen of Speed (& Xmas) ๐Ÿ’š

2. Stormsong
    August 12, 2019 at 10:44 pm

Anybody like “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat” or have heard of it?
    I’m actually personally not religious, but either way, you guys like?
    ๐Ÿ˜€

• August 12, 2019 at 11:49 pm

Never heard of it, sorry ๐Ÿ™

I love Six and and Heathers, and Hamilton is great too!

๐Ÿญ Step Into My Candy Store ๐Ÿญ

• What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell?
      August 13, 2019 at 12:16 am

iโ€™ve seen it before, but i donโ€™t remember much ๐Ÿ˜›

• That's right it's shivy
      August 13, 2019 at 12:13 pm

I know of it (and I know it’s playing in the west end atm ๐Ÿ˜›), maybe I should give it a listen (even though I’m not a fan if Andrew Lloyd Webber :/)

• Stormsong
        August 13, 2019 at 2:44 pm

All of Joseph’s songs are good and it is interesting, that’s why I like it. ๐Ÿ™‚
        WARNING: Its themes aren’t exactly rules we go by nowadays and this isn’t why it’s a good musical.

Anybody like the musical “Cats”? I watched it live before and Rum Tum Tugger was super cute. Don’t try looking up pictures of him, it probably won’t make sense unless you see it onstage, cuz the pictures give closeups of the weird makeup and all. Lol ๐Ÿ˜›
        MEMORIES!!!!!! I love that song and my brother hates it. Why does he hate it? I don’t understand, but ah well, some people are bound to dislike it and that’s okay. XD

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
        August 13, 2019 at 4:01 pm

I just had a dream about The Phantom of the Opera, so you could say I am disappointed.

โ„ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat โ„

• That's right it's shivy
          August 13, 2019 at 4:07 pm

oopsie ๐Ÿ˜›

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
            August 13, 2019 at 4:57 pm

It’s all good. ๐Ÿ˜› Truth be told, I didn’t much care for POTO until I saw it.

โ„ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat โ„

• Birchfoot
          August 17, 2019 at 2:40 pm

^^ ๐Ÿ™

• August 17, 2019 at 2:42 pm

its a wild elizabirch

Somewhere thatโ€™s Green

• Birchfoot
              August 18, 2019 at 2:53 pm

hi

• Cheetahspark
      August 14, 2019 at 3:44 am

My old school did an all-girls version of it last year, but I didn’t see it ๐Ÿ˜› It did sound quite interesting, though.

โค๏ธ Queen of Speed (& Xmas) ๐Ÿ’š

3. Hawthorn wishes a new show would come out because every time one comes on Netflix she watches it all in a day (Hawthornpaw/claw)
    August 13, 2019 at 9:26 pm

I’m going to Hello Dolly on Thursday!

Holly Jolly Hawthorn

• August 13, 2019 at 11:40 pm

ooh have fun!! what is hello dolly about? ๐Ÿ™‚

let us cling together

• Hawthorn wishes a new show would come out because every time one comes on Netflix she watches it all in a day (Hawthornpaw/claw)
        August 15, 2019 at 10:18 pm

It’s about a lady who’s a matchmaker who lives in New York (Dolly), and she is in love with this guy in Yonkers, NY. She visits Yonkers and sends this guy and his friend to New York so the guy can be with the lady the guy she likes is with. So yeah, it’s about everyone falling in love through the story. It’s really fun. I’ll tell you about it tomorrow! (I may have gotten the story wrong, but they made the play into a movie and I watched it a while back)

Holly Jolly Hawthorn

• Goldenfawn
      August 14, 2019 at 11:08 pm

Have fun!! ๐Ÿ˜€

4. August 14, 2019 at 6:59 am

GUESS what the songs are called/what character songs said songs/quotes:

โ€œ…and we donโ€™t pick up peanut shellsโ€ -the greatest showman
    โ€œEmbrace me, my embraceable you, embrace me, my irreplaceable youโ€ -crazy for you
    โ€œYes Regina And no Reginaโ€ -mean girls

Quotes (mainly crazy for you…oops.)
    โ€œIโ€™m sorry Irene, but Iโ€™m in love with Polly.โ€
    โ€œWhat is it you canโ€™t face?โ€ (Sound of music)
    โ€œYou all seem down in the dumps (pronounced doomps Iโ€™m the show)โ€
    โ€œWhat exactly are you doing with that car, Rodger?โ€ (Bohemian rhapsody. Technically a musical.)

YEHESSS! I GOT 2 FREE TACOโ€™S!

• That's right it's shivy
      August 14, 2019 at 3:47 pm

1. The other side,,,,, zac efrons character lol I’ve forgotten his name
      2. Idk
      3. Gretchen from Meet the Plastics

aaanddd idk the rest lol ๐Ÿ˜›

• Willow, not logged in
        August 18, 2019 at 11:05 am

Number 2 is Polly Baker.
        I recently finished my last show of crazy for you and Iโ€™m depressed because it ended because I loved the show and all the people who worked on it.

• August 14, 2019 at 6:16 pm

uh for bohemian rhapsody even though i haven’t watched it i think i seen the clip so i’m assuming it’s either brian or john ๐Ÿ˜›

let us cling together

• Willow, not logged in
        August 18, 2019 at 11:06 am

Yep, itโ€™s Brian.

5. That's right it's shivy
    August 16, 2019 at 7:58 pm

nobody:
    not a soul:
    me: oi listen to groundhog day

• August 17, 2019 at 1:05 am

if i had my time again

let us cling together

• shivy
        August 17, 2019 at 8:22 pm

a fave song honestly

• Cheetahspark
      August 17, 2019 at 2:42 pm

if the great shivy recommends a musical, I shall listen

โค๏ธ Queen of Speed (& Xmas) ๐Ÿ’š

• That's right it's shivy
        August 17, 2019 at 8:21 pm

the song ‘one day’ got me into it and prepare yourself because it’s a j a m

6. Birchfoot
    August 17, 2019 at 2:41 pm

hey folks! Technically not a musical, but I got to see Much Ado About Nothing this week outside in a park ๐Ÿ˜€

it was lovely to see it performed outside – similar to how it would have been back in the day, though they updated the setting to be in the 90s ๐Ÿ˜›

it was really cool – everyone brought blankets and pillows and it started just as the sun was setting so everything looked super cool and felt really cozy and gAh it was good

also i love beatrice ok

August 17, 2019 at 4:33 pm

I did that last month but with Cymbeline. My sister’s favorite Shakespeare play is Much Ado About Nothing! I’m glad you had fun!

Holly Jolly Hawthorn

• Birchfoot
        August 18, 2019 at 2:53 pm

oh nice!! ๐Ÿ˜€

• What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell?
      August 17, 2019 at 5:58 pm

oooooh nice what is much ado about nothing about? ๐Ÿ™‚

• Birchfoot
        August 18, 2019 at 2:52 pm

basically the whole cast conspires to convince in a wild and contrived way that these two characters who hate each other, Beatrice and Benedick, are actually in love ๐Ÿ˜›

• That's right it's shivy
      August 18, 2019 at 9:36 am

omgggg that sounds so fun ๐Ÿ™‚ and the blankets and stuff sound so cozy omg
      there’s a similar thing like that near where I live too, and this year they’re showing Evita and Midsummer’s night dream so I may go one day ๐Ÿ™‚

• Birchfoot
        August 18, 2019 at 2:54 pm

you should totally go!! I love both of those shows ๐Ÿ˜€

• August 19, 2019 at 2:24 am

ooh sounds neat!!

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

7. Hawthorn wishes a new show would come out because every time one comes on Netflix she watches it all in a day (Hawthornpaw/claw)
    August 17, 2019 at 4:34 pm

OOH Hello Dolly was amazing!

Holly Jolly Hawthorn

• What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell?
      August 17, 2019 at 5:58 pm

nice! ๐Ÿ˜€

• That's right it's shivy
      August 18, 2019 at 9:37 am

cool ๐Ÿ˜€

8. Cheetahspark
    August 18, 2019 at 3:22 pm

ok I recommend everyone listen to once immediately the music is so pretty ahhh

โค๏ธ Queen of Speed (& Xmas) ๐Ÿ’š

• August 18, 2019 at 4:41 pm

once i feel like listening to it ๐Ÿ˜›

let us cling together

• shivy
      August 18, 2019 at 10:29 pm

omg once love once
      the hill is so pretty and I might be singing it as a solo at a showcase next month so yee!

• Cheetahspark
        August 18, 2019 at 10:52 pm

ahhhhh that sounds so fun I would love to sing a song from that show ๐Ÿ˜€ and will connolly in the moon steals my heart I love him

โค๏ธ Queen of Speed (& Xmas) ๐Ÿ’š

9. August 18, 2019 at 8:01 pm

View post on imgur.com

Six is in my history textbook!!! (This is ap us history but so far the first two chapters have been mainly about Europe lol)

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

10. shivy
    August 18, 2019 at 10:32 pm

only OGs will know six copied horrible histories ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜ค

• August 19, 2019 at 12:42 am

๐Ÿ˜›

let us cling together

• Birchfoot
      August 19, 2019 at 2:13 am

only real musical theatre fans can recite the entire ‘kings and queens of england’ song

(the condensed version i can’t do the biographies of each one ๐Ÿ˜› )

• That's right it's shivy
        August 19, 2019 at 7:18 pm

William William Henry Stephen Henry Richard John

• Birchfoot
          August 19, 2019 at 7:30 pm

Oi! Henry Edward Richard Stephen three more Henrys join our song

11. That's right it's shivy
    August 18, 2019 at 11:42 pm

so a musical about princess diana is going on broadway
    firstly, the bar must be set low this year yikes
    and secondly, w h y

12. August 19, 2019 at 2:24 am

petition to call the six fandom the queendom ๐Ÿ™‚

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• August 19, 2019 at 3:00 am

sure ๐Ÿ˜›

let us cling together

• August 19, 2019 at 8:31 am

It’s already called that though ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿญ Step Into My Candy Store ๐Ÿญ

13. Stormsong
    August 19, 2019 at 2:53 pm

I was randomly thinking about this today and for some reason felt like talking about it…
    “The Phantom of the Opera”‘s The Phantom of the Opera scene is really cool, especially when you watch it and it’s on a stage and you see the size and distance of everything. The fog… the boat… the giant thingy that the stairs come out of… HOW DO THEY NOT FALL OFF THOSE STAIRS?!
    And in other scenes, the chandelier is SUPER COOL.
    ๐Ÿ˜›
    I also don’t understand why the “The Phantom of the Opera” movie took out the last verse of the The Phantom of the Opera song. We need all the verses because the song is great! At least… in my opinion. :3

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      August 19, 2019 at 4:54 pm

THE MUSIC OF THE NIIIIIIIIIGHT

I saw Phantom on Broadway in May, and it was freaking fantastic. ๐Ÿ˜€ The cast was amazing. The orchestra gave me chills with that overture, seriously. The chandelier was gorgeous…..and scared me to death when it shattered. ๐Ÿ˜›

โ„ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat โ„

• Blackie/Blackkit =^ใ…œใ…‚ใ…œ^=
        August 19, 2019 at 7:38 pm

I watched it at school, the chandelier shattering is coool as

make me stop procrastinating..

• August 19, 2019 at 7:46 pm