Notify of
The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
June 26, 2020 1:58 pm

What do people class as a musical? Plays with songs or movies and plays with songs?

Edit: new page sorry

armed with a newspaper

Goldenfawn
Goldenfawn
June 26, 2020 2:48 pm

Plays with songs. Musicals can be turned into movies, though.

🏳️‍🌈

June 26, 2020 5:31 pm

Ripe Potatoes In The Autumn Breeze 🌸(Blueflower)💙
Ripe Potatoes In The Autumn Breeze 🌸(Blueflower)💙
June 28, 2020 9:52 pm

I love Leave Luanne and The Ballad of Sara Berry!!!

That's the piping hot tea~~✨

June 29, 2020 3:56 pm

cool

smitty werbenjägermanjensen

Horse That Runs Through Lavender (Horsemist)
Horse That Runs Through Lavender (Horsemist)
July 5, 2020 2:08 pm

omg blueflower i absolutly love your prof pic!!

-Horsemist
and PEGGY

‍ Starpaw/*TBD* (Star) ‍
‍ Starpaw/*TBD* (Star) ‍
July 26, 2020 12:17 am

Ahhhhh 35MM!!! It’s finally getting more recognitionnnnnn

Just a random star

The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
July 1, 2020 7:08 pm

Hamilton. Hamilton. Hamilton! Hamilton! HAMILTON! HAMILTON!

armed with a newspaper

July 2, 2020 2:21 am

h

˜”*°•.˜”*°•Bee That Flies Through Golden Leaves(Goldenbee) •°*”˜.•°*”˜
˜”*°•.˜”*°•Bee That Flies Through Golden Leaves(Goldenbee) •°*”˜.•°*”˜
July 2, 2020 2:36 am

i n d e e d

I'm hungry

The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
July 3, 2020 10:00 am

IM WATCHING HAMILTON. I AM NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT.

armed with a newspaper

Willowkit who is watching hamilton later today
Willowkit who is watching hamilton later today
July 3, 2020 3:56 pm

Same! Have fun!

July 3, 2020 4:24 pm

have fun watching it!

Tyrantstorm will tear himself into pieces, Jesus Christ this will be fun
Tyrantstorm will tear himself into pieces, Jesus Christ this will be fun
July 11, 2020 1:25 am

hey yo im just like my country im young scrappy and hungry

Willowkit who has made a hamilton army
Willowkit who has made a hamilton army
July 3, 2020 4:04 pm

This is my hamilton army. Anyone can join! We discuss hamilton stuff! And maybe I’ll do a role play if my brain can figure it out😛 maybe I’ll just stick to games for the time being

July 3, 2020 11:30 pm

ok

smitty werbenjägermanjensen

The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
July 3, 2020 5:28 pm

NO the power just cut ourt when I was watching Hamilton.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Edit: back on yay

armed with a newspaper

July 3, 2020 11:30 pm

ugh rip

smitty werbenjägermanjensen

Falcon that soars over Woodland Mansion (Falconpaw/Captain)
Falcon that soars over Woodland Mansion (Falconpaw/Captain)
July 6, 2020 10:16 pm

Alright, that made me made for some unknown reason.

Minecraft:
Ride the Pig!

🍂🔮 Stormtail ~ Storm 🎃🕸️
🍂🔮 Stormtail ~ Storm 🎃🕸️
July 3, 2020 9:32 pm

omg I now know that the picture for the Musical Discussion Page is that of those sisters in Hamilton (we’ve been watching it)

"Courage" (~ Glee)

July 3, 2020 11:31 pm

😀

falling feather
falling feather
July 4, 2020 5:41 am

AngeliCa, PeGGy, ELiZa
woek!

✧ epic pfp by goldi! ✧

falling feather
falling feather
July 4, 2020 8:00 am

*ducks head in shame at not getting a Hamilton lyric right*
*work! 😛

✧ epic pfp by goldi! ✧

Cindery Smoke That Warms Autumn Frost ~ Cindy
Cindery Smoke That Warms Autumn Frost ~ Cindy
July 4, 2020 12:44 am

YASSS hamilton on disney plus

we hold these truths to be self evident that all mean are created equal!

*me trying to copy the moves but desperately fails*

#PROUD SCORPIO 🦂🦂🦂

July 5, 2020 7:21 pm

😛

mistlesnow
mistlesnow
July 4, 2020 3:47 am

i just watched hamilton for the first time on disney plus : )

it was pretty nifty

#Cookie Jar!

July 5, 2020 7:21 pm
Reply to  mistlesnow

indeed

smitty werbenjägermanjensen

Briarpaw, who- AHHH! LOOK OUT! SHE'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU!
Briarpaw, who- AHHH! LOOK OUT! SHE'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU!
July 22, 2020 1:19 am
Reply to  mistlesnow

it was

I need to change my siggie

July 5, 2020 7:25 pm

I was thinking that all the comments on this would be about Hamilton 😛

Also anyone like phantom of the opera? 😀😀

♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
July 5, 2020 7:27 pm

indeed they kinda are 😛

i’m personally not a huge fan, but my friend really likes it! 😀

take aim. draw back. ignite.

July 5, 2020 8:55 pm

Oooh nice! If you’ve seen it then who’s your favourite character? 😀 Mine’s Erik (the phantom) and I also like Raoul!

♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
July 6, 2020 11:06 pm

i haven’t seen it yet, no, i’ve just listened to the soundtrack a bit 😛

take aim. draw back. ignite.

July 7, 2020 2:42 pm

I find the soundtrack the best part! 😀 It’s one of the only soundtracks I can listen to a lot and never get tired of! 😛

🍂🔮 Stormtail ~ Storm 🎃🕸️
🍂🔮 Stormtail ~ Storm 🎃🕸️
July 5, 2020 8:51 pm

yes, I love PotO

"Courage" (~ Glee)

July 6, 2020 3:39 pm

Yay!!!!!!! 🎶🌹👻
What’s your favourite PotO song? I can never choose one but today I’m leaning towards Angel Of Music!

🍂🔮 Stormtail ~ Storm 🎃🕸️

"Courage" (~ Glee)

July 24, 2020 10:16 pm

beep boop

mistlesnow
mistlesnow
July 5, 2020 11:50 pm

I saw it on Broadway last year!

#Cookie Jar!

July 12, 2020 2:37 am

yeeeeeess

July 13, 2020 4:17 pm
Reply to  Birchfoot

Ahhh yay!!!! Who’s your favourite character? 😀

July 17, 2020 3:31 am

raoul? madame giry?? i have no idea

i love the phantom as a character but y’know,,he kinda sucks as a person

July 17, 2020 8:30 pm
Reply to  Birchfoot

Yeah the phantom is kind of a horrible person but I feel so sorry for him that I kind of forget his personality 😛

July 22, 2020 1:09 am

i feel sorry for him, too! but i’m glad christine left him

July 22, 2020 10:47 am
Reply to  Birchfoot

Well love never dies… 😛
But to me, love never dies feels more like fanfic that the phantom wrote than something that would actually happen XD like ‘if I can’t have Christine then nor can the world’ 😛

July 24, 2020 10:17 pm

haven’t listened to it and i do not plan to hehe 😛

i don’t think christina x the phantom is a healthy relationship and i really thought it was good that she left him at the end of POTO!! so to have them get back together felt,,,uncomfy

July 27, 2020 6:44 pm
Reply to  Birchfoot

Yes, the plot was… terrible but some of the soundtrack I really liked! 😛

I didn’t like christine x the phantom, but mainly because I didn’t think christine even deserved to look at the genius that is the phantom. 😛

August 1, 2020 4:58 am

it wasn’t a healthy relationship nor was the phantom a healthy person so i’m glad they didn’t end up together at the end of poto 😛

Willowstep (Wistep)
Willowstep (Wistep)
July 12, 2020 2:49 am

i am so in love in poto it’s my favorite musical!!! 😀 i recently wrote a huge essay about my experience watching it haha please talk about it with me 😛

July 13, 2020 4:20 pm

Ahhhhhhh yes!!!!!!!!! It’s my favourite musical too!!!!!!! I’ve made a quiz for my silver band on PotO before and my mum made me add options because she said I made the questions too hard! 😛 I would happily write a whole essay on phantom! or why I hate Christine 😛 Who’s your favourite character in it? 😀

Willowstep (Wistep)
Willowstep (Wistep)
July 15, 2020 10:15 pm

y-you hate christine??? what? :0 my favorite character would have to be the phantom 😛 (sad tortured cinnamon bun!!) how about you? 😛 also, i’d love to someday play poto music in band! 🙂

July 16, 2020 3:39 pm

Christine is the worst! 😛 I get so mad at her every time I watch phantom! Yes Erik is my favourite character too!!!! Everyone was so mean to him! 😛 Raoul is my second favourite and I feel really bad for him, especially after Love Never Dies! I played phantom of the opera in orchestra!! And my brass band conductor said she’d look at getting sheet music of phantom for brass band next term! 😀

July 22, 2020 1:10 am

you…hate christine???

/why/? she doesn’t have a personality 😛

July 22, 2020 10:53 am
Reply to  Birchfoot

Because she’s so horrible to everyone! She’s not that bad in the musical, I mean I didn’t like her but that’s because I will always defend the phantom, but in the novel that phantom is based on… ack she’s so selfish and I don’t even know why anyone liked her! She’s constantly pushing Raoul away and ignoring him for the first half of the book and in the second half she’s clinging to him like her life depends on it (which it kind of does I guess 😛). The old fashioned french in the novel was hard to understand but I got the feeling that the author didn’t like her very much. 😛

July 24, 2020 10:15 pm

mm i haven’t read the novel in a long time but that makes sense!! I was thinking about the musical where she’s more of a plot device than a full fledged character D: (which is its own problem!!)

July 27, 2020 6:46 pm
Reply to  Birchfoot

Oh yes that makes sense! She doesn’t really get a chance to have a personality in the musical 😛

July 22, 2020 1:10 am

tortured? yes

cinnamon bun? I mean he did commit multiple murders and kidnapped a woman

July 14, 2020 7:44 pm

I think the music is pretty but it gets pretty boring to listen to for me 😛 we sang think of me in choir the year before last though, and it was fun to sing!

July 14, 2020 8:22 pm
Reply to  Cheetahspark

Oh haha it’s the kind of music I could listen to on repeat and still enjoy for me! 😛Ahh that’s so cool!!! Was the cadenza at the end fun to sing though? I always thought it kind of ruined the song 😛

July 14, 2020 11:00 pm

I wasn’t the one singing it, it was two other girls in our section, but I did attempt it on my own time and I sounded horrific 😛 And yeah, it is pretty weird to listen to.

July 15, 2020 6:28 pm
Reply to  Cheetahspark

Yes! I think it sounds so out of place in the song! 😛
What’s your favourite phantom of the opera song? 😀

July 15, 2020 10:10 pm

I like Masquerade but only because it’s the only one I remember and it sounds vaguely different from all the rest 😛

July 16, 2020 3:40 pm
Reply to  Cheetahspark

Haha yes they do all sound very similar 😛 Masquerade always makes me really sad because it’s the same tune that’s on the phantom’s music box 😛

July 16, 2020 5:42 pm

I don’t know what that means but I’m sorry it makes you sad 😛

July 16, 2020 8:21 pm
Reply to  Cheetahspark

The music box makes me sad because at the end, when Christine and Raoul have left the phantom starts to cry and the music box starts playing masquerade really slowly and the whole scene is really sad and I always cry watching it 😛

July 16, 2020 10:40 pm

Oh dang that is pretty sad :’) Poor phantom.

July 17, 2020 8:30 pm

Yes! I feel so sorry for the phantom and I cry so much every time I watch it 😛

July 22, 2020 1:11 am

masquerade is SO good <3 perfect reintroduction to the plot after intermission

Spooky Scary Sunfurs are Slivering down your spine
Spooky Scary Sunfurs are Slivering down your spine
July 12, 2020 4:06 pm

Ahhh all the comments need to be about Hamilton

Hamilton is the best movie ev

July 12, 2020 6:20 pm

no it must not,
spongebob the musical

Spooky Scary Sunfurs are Slivering down your spine
Spooky Scary Sunfurs are Slivering down your spine
July 13, 2020 7:35 am

Wait there’s a musical for spongebob

Hamilton is the best movie ev

July 14, 2020 7:36 pm

yeah, and it’s great

July 14, 2020 7:42 pm

I haven’t visited this page in so long and I used to live here :’) does anyone have any musical recs? preferably something underrated/not very well-known because I already know so many musicals 😛

♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
July 14, 2020 7:54 pm
Reply to  Cheetahspark

nope, sorry, bc i haven’t listened to musicals in ages 😛

but i could give you as many kpop recs as you want

take aim. draw back. ignite.

July 14, 2020 7:54 pm

maybe another time

Willowstep (Wistep)
Willowstep (Wistep)
July 15, 2020 10:17 pm
Reply to  Cheetahspark

i watched come from away in the west end last year and it was pretty good! (although i feel like the songs are kind of subpar whoops but the show itself is great 😛 )

July 16, 2020 5:27 am

I love come from away! I’m not as into it now as I used to be though, and yeah I agree, the songs aren’t super great but I love the energy of the show in general 😛

July 22, 2020 1:13 am
Reply to  Cheetahspark

y’all hating on come from away’s songs makes me big sad 🙁

the music is absolutely beautiful!! it makes me feel like i’m literally in the middle of a newfoundland bar even though i’ve never visited the province,,,

and the lyrics are so good! it balances emotions beautifully while really emphasizing community 🙁

just because it doesn’t sound like a traditional broadway show doesn’t mean the songs are baaaaaaad

July 22, 2020 1:22 am
Reply to  Birchfoot

ily birchy

July 22, 2020 1:22 am
Reply to  Cheetahspark

ily more 🙁 im sorry for leaping into defense mode

July 22, 2020 1:27 am
Reply to  Birchfoot

it’s all good!!! as long as you know that I could neverrrr hate come from away and it makes me very happy

July 22, 2020 1:29 am

of courseeeee

u make me happy c: please know i do not mean to attack u i just type things fast with no thoughts

July 22, 2020 1:47 am
Reply to  Birchfoot

s a m e

Ivie | Ivypaw
Ivie | Ivypaw
July 15, 2020 11:58 pm
Reply to  Cheetahspark

Ajdjakfnskfkeicj hi Cheetah! Hmmmm I’m not sure if you know these already, but Alice By Heart is amazing! Some not-as-unknown musicals that I love love love are Spring Awakening, Falsettos, Newsies and Great Comet. They don’t get as much attention as they should, but they definitely aren’t unknown aha. One of my favourites is Starry – it’s about brothers Theo and Vincent Van Gogh and I would definitely recommend it!

July 16, 2020 5:26 am
Reply to  Ivie | Ivypaw

hi ivie <3333 asjkksajsjkas I've listened to all of those but you are absolutely correct they're amazing!!! and I love all of the artists in starry because of starkid 😛

Ivie | Ivypaw
Ivie | Ivypaw
July 16, 2020 8:16 pm
Reply to  Cheetahspark

Yesss all of the Starkid shows are hilarious! I can’t believe that Mariah Rose Faith was touring with Mean Girls! She’s my favourite Regina. Legally Blonde was super popular but I think people tend to forget it now :/ You’ve probably listened to that though 😛 Another one that I love is Two Maiden Ladies! It’s a true story about a lesbian couple in the 1800s and it’s currently being written by 16-year-old Abigail Greenwood. You can find the songs that are already out on TML’s YouTube and Instagram 🙂 (I feel like a marketing person andjdjdkekckqockskek 😛 )

July 16, 2020 10:45 pm
Reply to  Ivie | Ivypaw

My old school did Legally Blonde a while ago but I was too young to be in it :’) And I’m so happy for Mariah but I was disappointed when I learned she wouldn’t be in Black Friday like she was going to. I’ve seen some clips of her in Mean Girls though, and she’s amazing! And I’ve never heard of Two Maiden Ladies, it sounds awesome! You’re a great marketing person, don’t worry ;))

Ivie | Ivypaw
Ivie | Ivypaw
July 21, 2020 8:01 pm
Reply to  Cheetahspark

Aww that’s unfortunate :/ (and yaay, marketing skills!)

July 16, 2020 6:21 pm

me

🍂🔮 Stormtail ~ Storm 🎃🕸️
🍂🔮 Stormtail ~ Storm 🎃🕸️
July 22, 2020 1:28 am
Reply to  Cheetahspark

I would suggest Sweeney Todd, but I don’t know that it’s underrated…? (Also, it’s not for kids, guys XP)

"Courage" (~ Glee)

July 22, 2020 11:39 pm

I’ve listened to it but I’m just not into it I guess 😛

shivy
shivy
August 7, 2020 4:40 pm
Reply to  Cheetahspark

36 questions, bare, everybody’s talking about jamie, ummmm I can’t think of many you may not know right now (n tbh you may already know these) 😛

August 10, 2020 1:58 am
Reply to  shivy

unfortunately I already know these 😛 thank you for the effort 😔✊ you know I love 36 questions and bare (esPECIALLY bare) but I actually don’t really love everybody’s talking about jamie all that much??? I think the british accents throw me off :p

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch