Warrior Names For New Apprentices and Kits! by Maplekit

Apprentices-Quest-Cover

Maplekit Discusses Warrior Names For AVOS Characters…

˚˙Maplekit˙˚ Today I shall be discussing… WHY AM I TALKING LIKE THIS?!
Anyway

Sparkpaw!!!!!!!!

Sparkflower: In Memory of Goldenflower. THat would make Bramblestar happy!

Sparkpetal:Very close to SParkflower. Ther suffix -petal doesn’t get used much and is VERY pretty! ˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙˚˙

Sparkclaw: It would continue the tradition! Tigerclaw, Brambleclaw, Sparkclaw!

Alderpaw!

ALderleaf: Medicine+Tree=Leaf

Aldertree: Hey, it makes sense?

Alderberry: Berry isn’t used much and is nice.

Needlepaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needlethorn: Needles are sharp. Thorns are sharp. Here’s the equation kits. Thorn=SHARP Needle=SUPER SHARP. Needle+SUPER SHARP+Thorn+SHARP=SUPER DUPER SHARP=Needlethorn. 🙂

Needlepine: Pine needle? Pine Trees Have Needles? Pine Needles? ANYONE?!

Sleekpaw!

Sleeksong: Song is a BEAUTIFUL rare (however common when used by me) suffix that needs more use! PEEZ DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleekstream: Dunno, just sounds nice.

Juniperpaw!

Juniperberry: I shouldn’t have to explain..-_- BUT…… JUNIPERS ARE BERRIES YOU GET IT?!!?!?!?!

Junipersong: As I said. I like-song too much.

Strikepaw

Striketalon: In honor of Computer124’s Warriors Truth or Dare Character Talonstrike.

Strikewing: -wing isn’t bad. But it’s been used more and more since Whitewing. 🙁

Twigkit!

Twigleaf? Twigs sometimes have a little leaf?

Violetkit!

Violetnose: Maybe her scent is violets and you smell with your nose?

Violetfur/pelt: THeir scent comes from their fur? Right?

Honeykit

Honeypoppy: Honeyfern’s sister was Poppyfrost. So it would be honoring her sort of?

Honeysorrel: Honeyfern AND Lilyheart’s mother was SORRELtail.

Honeycloud: FernCLOUD? HoneyFERN? HONEYCLOUD??

Leafkit!

Leafsquirrel: To represent Squirrelflight and Leafpool’s bond.

Leaffire: After FIRESTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did I do that?……

I DON’T KNOW

Puddlekit/paw

Puddlecuddle: CUDDLEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puddlesong:I told you I was addicted

Puddlefoot:Nice right? I just like it. Puddlepaw Puddlefoot.

NOw we shall talk about some warrior name should’ve-beens.

Ambermoon

Ambereyes: Now I do like the suffix -moon and I have a character with it, it doesn’t make too much sense and I believe is sacred, You may be like-OMIFLOP BUT MOONFLOWER! or BUT DOES SHE EVEN HAVE AMBER EYES?????!!! I think it was said at one point Moonflower’s name was a mistake. AND I’m about 99.999999999999999999999% sure Ambermoon has amber eyes. And I like the name Ambereyes. The suffix -eyes is pretty too.

Snowbush!

Snowberry: Has -bush ever been used? It makes a little sense but it is a little weird. -Berry is much nicer. Maybe they found a berry and called it snowberry and Snowbush found it and they named the berry after him! I think I said that in the wrong order….

Dewnose!

Dewsong: Well, rain is like dew and rain falling can make a song. Not that Dewnose doesn’t make sense, ’cause their noses are wet I just don’t like it. Plus I love -song. THANK YOU FERNSONG!

Now that’s my article. I hope it has enough words, I put a lot of work into it and would hate for it not to get posted. Meoww

23 Replies to “Warrior Names For New Apprentices and Kits! by Maplekit”

1. Mossball
    May 31, 2016 at 10:00 am

Great artical I just finished reading TAQ

2. Emberkit (Emberfang)
    May 31, 2016 at 11:41 am

Nice 🙂 I actually quite like the name Snowbush 😛

3. Stoatkit/Stotebrable of TpyoCaln/Stoatstar of SunshineClan
    May 31, 2016 at 12:02 pm

Good article! Moonflower’s name is a mistake and they actually wanted to change it to Duskflower, but too many mentions of Moonflower appeared. As the Warriors Wikia states…

“In an Erin Hunter chat, a question was brought up that implied the two different names of Bluestar’s mother: Moonflower and Duskflower. It was then revealed that Vicky tried to change Moonflower’s name to Duskflower in the Warriors website Q&A because the Erins felt that by using the prefix “Moon-“, it would imply that a particular cat had more beauty and significance than its Clanmates. This is most likely because the prefix “Moon-” is used in areas with connection to StarClan, such as the Moonstone or the Moonpool. However, because many references to Bluestar’s mother being called Moonflower came up while working on Bluestar’s Prophecy, particularly in Secrets of the Clans, the Erins had a general feeling that they should go with the name that had appeared in the previous books.”

Ambermoon’s name is probably intentional, rather than Moonflower’s name mistake.

Trivia credit to the Warriors Wikia.

• May 31, 2016 at 8:24 pm

OOOH! Duskflower is pretty 😛 Thanks

• Summerpaw
      June 2, 2016 at 3:22 am

Yeah. Technically I think Star, Spirit or Moon are usually intentionally avoided because those words are sacred to the Clans. Moonflower was a mistake, but maybe Ambermoon was a possible mistake where they forgot about the small detail. Nice article though, I like the names you came up with! 🙂

4. fox that lingers in shadows (foxpaw/shadow)
    May 31, 2016 at 12:02 pm

i totally love the suffix song too!
    i also love
    -blossom
    -stream
    -flower

5. RANDOMSTAR
    May 31, 2016 at 1:14 pm

Great article Maplekit!

6. May 31, 2016 at 8:22 pm

Thank you everykitty! Another nice thing to come home too 🙂 I barely even thought this would get posted. I personally thought it had not enough words. Did I word that right? 😛

7. Stoatkit/Stotebrable of TpyoCaln/Stoatstar of SunshineClan
    May 31, 2016 at 8:41 pm

Puddlecuddle must be canon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why?
    BECAUSE IT ROCKS!!! LIKE A ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    #RandomBurstOfRandomnessMoment

8. Emberdawn
    June 2, 2016 at 11:02 pm

Amazing names, Mapk!

9. Embercloud
    June 11, 2016 at 6:44 pm

I like the suffix -shade How about Leafshade

10. Blackkit that's so hyped for TAS
    June 12, 2016 at 12:19 am

Squirrelflight sounds like a fan made name. I thought she should’ve been name Squirrelheart or Squirrelshade! Also I like the suffix, -shade. But I love, love, love, love, LOVE the prefix -song! I think I love it more then Maple. Probably not, but most of my OCs have the prefix -song, -shade, -flicker, and -frost.

11. Falconpaw
    July 3, 2016 at 7:23 pm

I agree with you totally! But I always thought Sparkfur sounded nice!

• Icekit
      November 7, 2016 at 9:09 pm

She will be Sparkpelt. Sounds kinda dull

12. Icestorm wants OREOZ/Icestoreos
    July 12, 2016 at 10:37 pm

**SPOILER ALERT**

Alderpaw’s warrior name is Alderheart.