2,442 Replies to “Wings of Fire Discussion Page”

1. August 30, 2019 at 2:03 pm

*Possible spoilers for The Poison Jungle*
    I had to come here because. Willow. Willow and Sundew. I loved their first scenes in the book where they met each other, Sundew’s softness and her reactions to getting the crush seemed so genuine and made me like her a bit more – she changed, a little, while she was around Willow. They’re just such a good couple and ajhgd I like them so much 😛
    I also enjoyed how Sundew became better with her anger at the end of the book. And I thought the way the leaves spoke when Sundew talked to them was really nice? I mean, I never thought about how plants might speak differently than the dragons, and this made it less boring – they spoke in a way that didn’t seem as intelligent, and the scene where Sundew accidentally brought forth the breath of evil was chilling for me, in a sense. 😛

Shadows grow longer every day

2. August 30, 2019 at 2:42 pm

I was thinking about this last night in bed 😛

Clay- Hufflepuff

Sunny- Hufflepuff

Starflight- Ravenclaw

Tsunami- Gryffindor

Glory-Slytherin (Slyther-claw, or Slyther-dor?)

Peril-Slytherin (I don’t know for sure, can you give opinions?)

White pumpkin pie???

• Butterflyflower
      September 17, 2019 at 4:39 pm

I agree with all of those, and I’d also do

Winter- Slytherin

Moon- Ravenclaw

Turtle- Hufflepuff

Qibli- Ravenclaw

Darkstalker- Slytherin (or Ravenclaw if we want to have a non-Slytherin villain, but I think Slytherin fits him anyway for his personality, not because he’s evil 😛 )

Clearsight- Ravenclaw

Fathom- Hufflepuff

Indigo- Gryffindor

Foeslayer- Slytherin/Ravenclaw

Deathbringer- Slytherin/Hufflepuff

Mightyclaws- Hufflepuff

Lynx- Slytherin/Hufflepuff

Kinkajou- Hufflepuff

I have a lot more too. 😛

3. Lunaheart the blog time traveler
    August 31, 2019 at 3:47 pm

Hang on…. it was never confirmed that turtle and anemone full on broke all of darkstalkers spells…. do is the whole continent still wearing qibis earrings or what?

*insert something sarcastic*

• September 8, 2019 at 1:54 am

um..
      Qibli flies around the Ice Kingdom, shivering
      “WEAR THE EARRINGS!! (SPOILERS FOR TPJ)I SEE A ARMY OF A FEW HUNDRED DRAGONS COMING!!!” snowfall screams.
      Qibli, shocked and amused, flies away laughing

sksksksksksks

4. Lunaheart the blog time traveler
    September 1, 2019 at 3:53 pm

Nooooooo this got deleeeted

*insert something sarcastic*

5. Starfeather The Unwanted
    September 6, 2019 at 12:18 am

* wheeze * I absolutely love that Tui made a book about a LGBT+ character!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

SUNDEW PRIDE

WILLOW PRIDE!

LESSSSSSGO!

Also — ANEMONE AND TAMARIN IS JUST THE CUTEST CRAP I’VE EVER READ! ❤️❤️😍😍😍🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Sorry I just fangirled over this so hard!

• September 6, 2019 at 1:57 pm

Yessssss, I love them too!! 😄😄😄

White pumpkin pie???

• Lunaheart the blog time traveler
      September 7, 2019 at 2:08 am

SNUDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*insert something sarcastic*

• September 8, 2019 at 1:54 am

EEEEEEEEENOOOOOOWWWWW 😀

sksksksksksks

• September 11, 2019 at 1:52 pm

WAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHOOOOOOOWwwwWWWW

Sorry i just thought we where making weird noises 😛

White pumpkin pie???

• Lunaheart the blog time traveler
            September 12, 2019 at 4:41 am

MINOR SPOILERS FOR TPJ

“Eeeeeeenow.” And “Snudooooo.” Are What bumblebee says.

*insert something sarcastic*

• September 13, 2019 at 9:31 pm

Sundew and Willow forever!

Shadows grow longer every day

• Lunaheart the blog time traveler
      September 14, 2019 at 2:43 am

Sorry….. I HATE anenomextamerin

*insert something sarcastic*

• September 14, 2019 at 2:51 am

…What about Ostrich x Anemone or Ostrich x Tamarin

relish = pickle smoothie

6. September 8, 2019 at 1:55 am

DISTANT KINGDOMS SUPER DRAGON MAGIC! 😀

sksksksksksks

7. Sunbreeze
    September 8, 2019 at 3:07 am

Is Jerboa going to be set up as an antagonist? She’s implied to have made all animus magic not work, most likely with the intention of wanting to be normal. It would be an interesting twist for her character.

• Lunaheart the blog time traveler
      September 8, 2019 at 4:09 am

That would be cool. Btw who thinks who should have the next book. I want a Umber, Sora, or Io POV. (Lynx was a little rushed for me, I don’t really care about Lynxter.)

Thank god Swordtail isn’t getting the next book. I hate his character. (No offense.)

*insert something sarcastic*

• September 8, 2019 at 6:33 pm

Lynx or another IceWing seems really likely though? Tui wouldn’t just abandon Sundew and co. for the sake of a Pantalan POV back on Pantala itself; especially if the cure itself is in Pyrrhia. They were headed towards the Ice Kingdom in the epilogue, and sudden focus on the IceWings could be foreshadowing an IceWing POV. Not to mention, Tui herself said she’d like to write more about Lynx in general as well as the fact that she said she doesn’t like to have more than one tribe having a book in each arc. It’s leaning in Lynx’s favor too, let’s not forget that.

Umber and Sora don’t make any sense. Why would they be nearby the Ice Kingdom, since Sundew and co. are headed in that direction? Io’s POV back on Pantala could easily be covered over a Winglet detailing what happened. What happens with Sundew, Cricket, Willow, Bumblebee, etc cannot, as they are more major characters that Tui would likely put more focus on than Io.

relish = pickle smoothie

8. Mistystream
    September 9, 2019 at 10:20 am

Finally got TPJ and WILDEW FOREVER THEY’RE SO CUTE

9. September 11, 2019 at 7:09 pm

Hey everyone! I finally finished setting up my roleplay Rain Reign, which is a Wings of Fire roleplay! It’s based on the RainWing and NightWing divide from the RainWings’ rule, and I’d appreciate it if you could join! 😀

Squirrelflight’s Hope Cover

(Also I might start that dragonet academy roleplay if anyone wants me to do that as well so there’s more tribes you can choose from)

relish = pickle smoothie

10. Lunaheart the blog time traveler
    September 17, 2019 at 12:44 am

Ships that I LOVE

Turtlejou, Wildew, blicket, glorybringer, ripnami, malachdid, And starspeaker

Ships that I’m okay with drifting around the universe

Moonbli, winterwatcher, lynxter, wumber, cleril, lunatail, sunnyflight, deathtide, arcticslayer, darksight, And bryling.

Ships that I HATE

pertle, anenomarin, koar (kestelxsoar) And anything containing admiral.

Also, I SAW DARKSTALKER IN THE HALLOWEEN DEPARTMENT AT LOWES.

Kid in my school who has no background on WoF: I swear, if goldendust was king and had, like, a kingdom, he would have people fight to the death in a gladiator arena…

Me: like queen scarlet!

Everyone: YEAH

*insert something sarcastic*

11. Lunaheart the blog time traveler
    October 1, 2019 at 4:07 am

Fernclaw: *naming favorite characters of his.*
    Fernclaw: Hobbes
    Fernclaw: Hobbes pikachu
    Me: Hobbes pikachu KINKAJOU!!!

*insert something sarcastic*

12. Lunaheart the blog time traveler
    October 5, 2019 at 10:32 pm

Okay, last horrible attempt at a joke, then I’ll stop
    Volesprite: you know you can regenerate the hives, right?
    Me: open your hearts, your wings, to the dragons who flee from the hives; face a great evil with talons United or none of the tribes will survive
    Brackenblaze: What was THAT?
    Me: …..nothing……