Notify of
White Ghost of Halloween Rabbit (Whitepaw)
Whitepaw (Whiterabbit)
October 13, 2020 10:54 pm

About the IceWing family line…
How did they lose their animus blood? If Queen Diamond was an animus, then she must have gotten animus blood from one of her parents therefore her siblings if she had any also had animus blood. Then she had Prince Arctic. I forget if he had siblings but even if he didn’t then the blood would still carry in one of Diamond’s siblings, right. And its not like somebody did the Albatross and decided to kill the whole royal family. (And the SeaWing animus line still survives after Albatross did the Albatross (Yes, I’m calling it the Albatross)) But it seems like no matter how hard the SkyWings try there still going to be getting magical babies and if Queen Coral kept on having babies at the rate she did then a fair amount would be animus and I don’t understand how the IceWing’s whole animus line was destroyed through one cross-tribe marriage. Can somebody explain this?

𝓟𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓸𝓱 𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽
𝓟𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓸𝓱 𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽
October 14, 2020 12:49 am

Maybe, apart from Queen Diamond, (I assume her parents died), and Artic no one in the IceWing royal line actually had died. Or it’s possible that none of her siblings married.

Hail The Rising Lordess

White Ghost of Halloween Rabbit (Whitepaw)
Whitepaw (Whiterabbit)
October 14, 2020 12:52 pm

Then who would her heir be?

Brillig
Brillig
October 14, 2020 11:30 pm

A cousin from the other side?

White Ghost of Halloween Rabbit (Whitepaw)
Whitepaw (Whiterabbit)
October 15, 2020 7:03 pm
Reply to  Brillig

I guess. If I really wanted to preserve my animus line, I would have a lot of dragonets.

White Ghost of Halloween Rabbit (Whitepaw)
Whitepaw (Whiterabbit)
October 13, 2020 11:03 pm

Sorry, one more comment. I know how to get a dragon with blood from all of the seven tribes, even though this is wildly unlikely. So, my thought process: Hmmm. We need to think of a dragon that has mixed blood already and that is in the present and not too minor. The perfect solution: Sunny! She is a NightWing-SandWing hybrid who also has IceWing blood from her animus father. Anyway, say Sunny marries someone, I don’t care who and has dragonets and say Peril and Clay have dragonets and one of Sunny’s dragonets marries one of Clay’s dragonets. Then, one of the dragonets that Sunnyoffspring and Clayoffspring have together marries one of KinkajouTurtleoffspring. There. Now you have all seven tribes. And for IceWing to show more, lets have Sunny marry an IceWing. Anyway, that was all seven tribes and I have no idea what it would look like.

𝓟𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓸𝓱 𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽
𝓟𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓸𝓱 𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽
October 14, 2020 8:24 pm

-Hardcore Sunny fan detected-

Hail The Rising Lordess

White Ghost of Halloween Rabbit (Whitepaw)
Whitepaw (Whiterabbit)
October 15, 2020 7:03 pm

hehe

White Ghost of Halloween Rabbit (Whitepaw)
Whitepaw (Whiterabbit)
October 13, 2020 11:06 pm

Wait, what are the chances that Queen Diamond, Prince Arctic, and Darkstalker are all animuses? Animi? They’re almost never that close in the family tree except for Orca, Turtle, and Anemone, but Amemone doesn’t count because Turtle probably made her one and what do you expect, Queen Coral, if you get pregnant every year? I guess that would be a good way to get a lot of heirs if you were in any other situation. Also, when do dragons die of old age? Never?

Phoenixfire
Phoenixfire
October 14, 2020 12:36 am

I read somewhere that Albatross actually has IceWing blood

Firestar is way too noble

White Ghost of Halloween Rabbit (Whitepaw)
Whitepaw (Whiterabbit)
October 14, 2020 1:09 am
Reply to  Phoenixfire

Really, how?

Brillig
Brillig
October 14, 2020 11:31 pm

I have no idea.
Although it would explain why his sisters (half sisters?) were teasing him…

White Ghost of Halloween Rabbit (Whitepaw)
Whitepaw (Whiterabbit)
October 15, 2020 7:04 pm
Reply to  Brillig

I guess. Were they sisters or half-sisters?

Brillig
Brillig
October 21, 2020 10:28 pm

I don’t know..

𝓟𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓸𝓱 𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽
𝓟𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓸𝓱 𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽
October 14, 2020 12:49 am

50/50

Hail The Rising Lordess

Phoenixfire
Phoenixfire
October 14, 2020 12:35 am

If Warriors cats were Wings of Fire dragons during the events of Veil of Shadows:

Crowfeather couldn’t hold it in any longer. He shifted his wings, black scales rustling. If NightWings could shoot fire through their eyes, Jayfeather would be dead by now.

“I can’t believe any offspring of mine could be this stupid,” he hissed.

Jayfeather’s forked tongue snaked out.

“Okay, okay,” Squirrelflight said, bustling in. Her red scales shimmered in the light. Crowfeather could hear the fire warming in the back of her throat. He looked away, around the exiles’ camp.
It had been two days, and half the camp was charred already. Mostly that was because of Jayfeather, but Crowfeather was partly to blame as well.

“Stay out of it,” Jayfeather snarled. “Leave her alone.”

Before Crowfeather could process it, a few trees were ablaze and then put out quickly by a RiverClan IceWing.

“This will never work,” Squirrelflight sighed, walking away

Firestar is way too noble

White Ghost of Halloween Rabbit (Whitepaw)
Whitepaw (Whiterabbit)
October 14, 2020 1:10 am
Reply to  Phoenixfire

wow.

Spooky Scary Frost Who Hates The Monster Mash
Spooky Scary Frost Who Hates The Monster Mash
October 16, 2020 12:09 am
Reply to  Phoenixfire

I heart this

White Ghost of Halloween Rabbit (Whitepaw)
White Ghost of Halloween Rabbit (Whitepaw)
October 17, 2020 8:14 pm

Does anybody think that Glory goes well with the song “Let it Go”?
Also who else ships Thorn with Smolder?

Meow!
I am a cat!
Meow!

Brightshine// Bright Shine of Halloween Pumpkin
Brightshine// Bright Shine of Halloween Pumpkin
October 18, 2020 2:09 am

Yesss Thorn and Smolder 🙂 🙂 🙂

Meow

1 47 48 49

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch