2,073 Replies to “Wings of Fire Discussion Page”

1. February 11, 2019 at 2:08 pm

Who is your least favorite character? Mine is probably……. Fatespeaker. Idk why ๐Ÿ˜›

Star Wars And Cats

• Cheetah that flies through Love ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’˜
      February 11, 2019 at 2:45 pm

Um…. Artic?

๐Ÿ’ŽI Like It LIKE THAT! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Butterflyflower
      February 11, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Whirlpool!

• ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’œLunar candy hearts๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’œ
      February 11, 2019 at 5:01 pm

Mine is Queen Wasp for obvious reasons

Back like a bad dream ๐Ÿ™‚

• February 11, 2019 at 7:18 pm

Darkstalker, Queen Coral, Whirlpool, and Queen Pearl are all equally disliked.

โค๏ธ HazelxFox Ship Captain โค

• Butterflyflower
        February 12, 2019 at 4:50 pm

I like Darkstalker as a villain, whereas Whirlpool is just a super annoying character (though I guess sometimes my favorite characters in things can be “annoying”, but it depends on the kind of “annoying”. Whirlpool is just bad. ๐Ÿ˜› ), and Darkstalker had more of a purpose and relevance in the overall story (and he’s hot), Whirlpool is only in the second book (and he’s ugly) ๐Ÿ˜›

I agree that Queen Coral went a bit cray-cray, but I think she got better in book 9 (I just feel bad for Turtle since his own mother forgot his name! But I like that little moment between them where it’s like “In that moment, Turtle didn’t feel like he had to be a hero, he was just happy with his mother.”)

And I don’t really have an opinion on Queen Pearl, but she was so young when she witnessed that horrible event and ended up becoming Queen, so even though she’s not my favorite, I do have some sympathy for her.

But those are just my opinions. ๐Ÿ˜›

• ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’œLunar candy hearts๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’œ
          February 14, 2019 at 10:22 pm

Lol

Back like a bad dream ๐Ÿ™‚

• ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’œLunar candy hearts๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’œ
          February 15, 2019 at 5:10 am

That made me laugh out loud

Back like a bad dream ๐Ÿ™‚

• February 11, 2019 at 9:32 pm

Whirlpool, for sure. But I also hate Chameleon…

one touch and i ignite ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• Creekdapple
      February 12, 2019 at 12:45 am

I think probably Queen Coral.

• February 13, 2019 at 9:33 pm

My least favorite is definitely Qibli. He’s just way too perfect. Plus I ship Winterwatcher, so……. ๐Ÿ˜›

HAPPY 2019!!!!!

• Orbpaw Lunaheart/paw
        February 16, 2019 at 5:40 am

MoonxQibli for the win!

Back like a bad dream ๐Ÿ™‚

• February 14, 2019 at 5:09 pm

Whirlpool

Running for SW

2. February 11, 2019 at 4:08 pm

Lady Scarab for Queen

Why do I feel like Bumblebee is Queen Wasps daughter for some reason, I know her egg said orphan but still something about her and how she looks reminds me of Wasp

Running for SW

3. February 11, 2019 at 11:26 pm

Glory is my favorite character. that’s all i have to say.

EEVEE!!!

• Butterflyflower
      February 12, 2019 at 4:50 pm

She’s probably my fourth favorite character! ๐Ÿ˜€

4. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’œLunar candy hearts๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’œ
    February 12, 2019 at 4:47 am

After more consideration marrowseer.

Back like a bad dream ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Creekdapple
    February 13, 2019 at 7:56 am

I recently finished reading Darkstalker. It was pretty good overall, but it was a lot more slice of life than the main series, and I found Fathomโ€™s point of view to be underwhelming and rather unnecessary, a reacting character in a plot pushed along by the other POV characters. I understand why they put him there, since he was one of the three friends of destiny, but he just seemed rather boring to me. I would have really liked to have Whiteout narrate some chapters; sheโ€™s not as ambitious or plot-driving as Darkstalker or Clearsight, but if itโ€™s a choice between her or Fathom, I really, really want to know whatโ€™s going on in her mind.

• February 13, 2019 at 3:37 pm

Honestly I’d instead give Whiteout the Legends book and have Whiteout, Clearsight, and Fathom. But that’s just me.

โค๏ธ HazelxFox Ship Captain โค

• Creekdapple
        February 13, 2019 at 9:52 pm

That could be interesting. I feel like Darkstalker, as the main villain and driving force of the plot, does have a lot to add with his point of view, whereas Fathomโ€™s only importance is using his animus magic to enchant Clearsightโ€™s bracelet.

6. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’œLunar candy hearts๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’œ
    February 14, 2019 at 5:40 am

Iโ€™m not sure about the bumblebee situation because Queen Wasp could possibly jump in her.

Back like a bad dream ๐Ÿ™‚

• ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’œLunar candy hearts๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’œ
      February 14, 2019 at 10:23 pm

She already had 1 scratch on her egg.

Back like a bad dream ๐Ÿ™‚