Hopes and Headcannons for AVOS by Firepup16

Blue-eyed Kitten

Firepup16 tells some of the things they want to happen in the future of Warriors

You’re probably thinking, oh not another one of these topics, but I decided to join the bandwagon and list my hopes and headcannons for the Warriors series. Feel free to share some of yours as well. (: I’ll list my hopes for the future first and my headcannons after those. Enjoy! c:

Hopes:
– Lilyheart to become Thunderclan’s next leader with Rosepetal as deputy.
– I would like Reedwhisker to become Riverclan’s next leader with Mistystar having a well-written onscreen death. Petalfur should become deputy.
– Sedgewhisker to become Windclan’s next leader. I don’t really care who becomes deputy, but I hope that Onestar gets an onscreen death as well.
– I don’t mind Crowfrost becoming Shadowclan’s next leader, but I want Shadowclan to get some development so I can like more of their cats.
– Each clan to get a POV in A Vision of Shadows including Skyclan.
– I’d love for Skyclan to move to the Lake, but I don’t want there to be too much drama because of them. I also don’t mind the Clans coming together as one as long as that’s written well.
– I really want an official timeline of Warriors and if not that then a few short stories in between DOTC and TPB. That time period is so unknown, but also somewhat dark but interesting.
– I want Dovewing to move to Shadowclan to becomes mates with Tigerheart, and if she really has to, I want Ivypool to become mates with Fernsong.

Headcannons:
– Fuzzypelt and Robinwing always loved each other, but then Robinwing started to flirt with Patchpelt causing Fuzzypelt to be jealous with resulted in them breaking up for a short time. After Robinwing had Longtail, she realized how much Fuzzypelt and they got back together and had Dustpelt and Ravenpaw. They died shortly before Rusty came to the forest in a battle with Riverclan.
– Crowfeather only loved Feathertail and Leafpool, but he tried to like Nightcloud only to realize they were better of as friends. He loves both of his kits equally even if he doesn’t show his love in the best ways.
– Mistystar became mates with Blackclaw and had Reedwhisker, Pikepaw, Primrosepaw, and Perchkit. Unfortunately all but Reedwhisker survived to being warriors and she always did her best to look after her kit so she wouldn’t loose him too. They have a special mother-son bond and that’s why she announced him as her deputy.
– Foxleap and Bumblestripe both always had feelings for Dovewing and Ivypool, but after Foxleap realized Dovewing and Bumblestripe had a thing, he developed feelings for Ivypool only to die in the battle with the Dark Forest before he shared the news. Bumblestripe liked Ivypool first, but then after Dovewing went on a quest to save the Lake, he began to like her romantically. Dovewing tried to like him back, but Tigerheart always stayed on her mind.
– During The Last Hope, Princess went to go and check up on Cloudtail and her brother Firestar after having a nightmare of a disaster. After realizing that the Clans had been gone for some time, she went back to the Twoleg place where she lived a couple of months until dying from old age. She has traveled to Starclan once where she visited with Firestar and watched over her kits, grandkits, and now great-grandkits.
– Mapleshade was the first Clan cat to go to the Dark Forest, after One-Eye and his followers. Maggottail, Silverhawk, Sparrowfeather, Shredtail, and Snowtuft soon followed.
– Bluestar didn’t actually chase Thistleclaw out of Starclan. A group of Dark Forest cats came to Starclan and demanded for Thistleclaw to join their ranks because of his fighting skills and previous history with the place. Thistleclaw willingly went there and that’s when Mapleshade started planning the attack on the Clan cats.
– The Clans exiled Skyclan from the Forest before Mapleshade’s Vengeance took place, but a lot of the cats from Cloudstar’s Journey are in MV including Birdflight, Spottedpelt, Gorseclaw, etc. This actually does make sense since we know that Shellheart’s grandmother was one of Reedshine’s kits and three generations over the course of 20 years make perfect sense. (It’s been confirmed that Skyclan left the forest 20 years before Bluestar was born and Crookedstar was born around the same time…) Also I believe that Skyclan left the forest 20 years after Dawn of the Clans. I’ve studied the list of leaders for each Clan and the leader’s in MV or CJ were about in the middle of the list. Although nothing is prefect and there are some flaws, I can almost guarantee that my theory is somewhat correct/possible.

Keep in mind I made this topic months ago so some of these headcannons have changed. Thank you for reading my topic. 😀

Fan Articles

Notify of
Eagleclaw
Eagleclaw
June 17, 2016 3:18 pm

Nice article. Here’s my responses:
– Disagree with Lilyheart & Rosepetal. Unless they get more character development in AVoS they shouldn’t be anywhere near the leadership role. That’s my main fault with AVoS at the moment. There’s a massive lack of character development in ThunderClan and the rest, especially among the deputies.
– I’d be happy if Reedwhisker to succeed Mistystar, but he is quite old, so I’m not sure he will, tbh.
– Agree with you on ShadowClan needing character development. For me, Rowanstar’s had barely any, and I don’t rate him highly because of that. And Crowfrost’s among the deputies, other than Squirrelflight, who have had little character development.
– I’m not too fused about every Clan getting a PoV – it’d be very difficult to co-ordinate, and there’s no point in having a PoV in a different Clan just for the sake of it. I also think it’s more prestigious when Clans have a small amount of PoV cats, making it more special for when they do get them.
– I’m not sure what you mean by Princess finding out that the Clans had left for some time, but I’m pretty sure Firestar told her that they were leaving, or something along those lines. Plus, she’d be able to tell that the forest was being destroyed.
– I think the Bluestar chasing Thistleclaw out of StarClan thing was more said as a joke and never actually happened, though I could probably believe your canon that he had voluntarily left StarClan.
– If the 20 years thing is the true case, I disagree with it completely. 3 generations would have come through, but I find it hard to believe that there wouldn’t have been at least mentions in stories told by the elders. And I’ve not seen the list of leaders, but I’d definitely say that it isn’t a complete list. As it would likely mean that there would have only been 2/3/4 leaders after Skystar’s death, depending on life-spans. For example, Mistystar’s, according to the Warriors Wiki, 12.6 years ago, which is probably a few years over the average for a cat in Warriors. But if someone lived for that long, than I expect the knowledge would be passed down. Tbh, my estimation would more be along the lines of 40/50 years.

Nonetheless, I very much enjoyed your article and writing my response; it was very clear and had good point. Articles where I’m able to give long responses are the best kind. Feel free to challenge me back. 😀

Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
June 29, 2016 8:40 pm
Reply to  Eagleclaw

I was on vacation and never was able to reply so sorry for that. xP Anyhow re-reading my article and your reply I actually agree with you on many things. There’s no way that Skyclan left the forest 20 years after DOTC if you consider how many leaders there were in COTC and the fact that most leaders live longer than 5 years. Idk though there’s too many inconsistencies in Code of the Clans to be certain. xD Thank you for liking and replying to my article! 🙂

Emberkit (Emberfang)
Emberkit (Emberfang)
June 17, 2016 8:21 pm

Awesome! 😀 I hope Onestar’s death is super cruel XD

Dawnkit the first
Dawnkit the first
June 18, 2016 10:56 pm

Yeah! I liked one whisker tho…

Emberdawn
Emberdawn
June 18, 2016 1:57 am

Awesome, Brackenblaze! I haven’t read AVOS yet soooooo yeah 😛

Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
June 29, 2016 8:41 pm
Reply to  Emberdawn

Thank you! 😊

Brightwing - Bright Wing of Mountain Bluebird
Brightwing - Bright Wing of Mountain Bluebird
June 18, 2016 5:09 pm

I kinda wish that Ivypool could get together with Stormcloud, the former kittypet. I don’t really know why, but I suppose they were once both a bit of a outsider; Frankie being a kittypet and was really a warrior, Ivypool training with the Dark Forest when she was in ThunderClan.

Amberstorm233
Amberstorm233
June 18, 2016 5:42 pm

I agree and disagree with some of theses.

AVOS

1. I personally hope for a Cherrystar. I don’t believe we’ve seen enough of Rosepetal, and basically none of Lilyheart, for either of them to be good leaders.

2. Reedwhisker is too old. I hope for a younger cat. Maybe Duskfur? Perhaps Podlight or Curlfeather?

3./4, Yes, I’m not the only one hoping for a Sedgestar! I think she’d make a great leader! As for ShadowClan, yeah they need less jerky cats and more good leaders.

5. I believe that may be hard, but I do agree. We only see ThunderClan, now ShadowClabn. In my opinion, the other two Clans are now just there and if they disappeared or were kicked from the story, nothing would be affected.

6. That’d be interesting, but is there enough room? That’s the question.

7. I’d also like to see some books about the Clans between TPB and DotC. However, what time period would they go in?

8. I personally hate TigerxDove. Also, I don’t think Fernsong is a good fit for Ivypool. Why? Well, I see Ivypool being with someone older. Also, someone who’s been there longer. I feel like if Fernsong was her mate, it’d be pulling out a random tom and paring him with Ivypool because she doesn’t have a mate. I prefer ToadxIvy, b8ut now that he’s dead, I want MousexIvy

Headcanons

1. Well, there’s no other way to explain it expect that.

2. It’s a kind of cute headcanon. I disagree with it, but cute none the less

3. I disagree., I personally think that Loudbelly is the father of Mistystar’s kits. Why? Well, his brother was named Reedtail and I’d like to think Reedwhisker was named in his honor. Then Primrosepaw is brown and so is he. Not much backing, but I prefer these two over Blackclaw and Mistystar.

4. Meh, there were hints of DovexFox in SotM, but I don’t think he had a crush on her.

5. This is untrue. Princess knew they were leaving because Firestar and Cloudtail told her they had to leave or something. I don’t remember where it was mentioned, but it was mentioned somewhere.

6. Bluiestar chasing Thistleclaw out was a joke. However, pretending it wasn’t, still an interesting headcanon.

7. I refuse to believe that SkyClan’s exile happened only three generations or so before MV. That’s not enough time and there would still be cats who remember SkyClan.

Dawnkit the first
Dawnkit the first
June 18, 2016 11:04 pm
Reply to  Amberstorm233

I disagree with 5, in the first arc, there were no pov in windClan, and the “exile” as I call it,was pretty big.

Amberstorm233
Amberstorm233
June 19, 2016 1:30 am

It was, but I’m talking about now.

StreamPAW who was Streamkit yesterday (Streamshadow)
StreamPAW who was Streamkit yesterday (Streamshadow)
June 19, 2016 7:32 am

great article!

Jadepaw 🐾
Jadepaw 🐾
June 20, 2016 3:50 am

Nice! I actually love reading these types of articles. I agree with everything apart from Dovewing moving to ShadowClan. I think she is over him. But what does DOTC and TPB mean?

Eagleclaw
Eagleclaw
June 20, 2016 11:10 am
Reply to  Jadepaw 🐾

DotC is short for Dawn of the Clans & TPB is short for The Prophecies Begin. 🙂

Dewsplash
Dewsplash
June 20, 2016 4:29 am

I agree with the idea of Lilyheart as leader, sounds great. Loved her character in BS and TAQ 😀

Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
June 29, 2016 8:52 pm
Reply to  Dewsplash

I’m glad you agree! 😄

Iceheart
Iceheart
June 20, 2016 6:07 am

Great article! I agree with Onestar dying. When he does I want Bramblestar to be there and for Onestar to explain why he turned his back on ThunderClan.

Gecky
Gecky
June 20, 2016 6:29 am

I personally predict a Sparkstar, since you know, she’s Fire stars grandkit, and the great Firestar’s legacy MUST live on 😜

Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
June 29, 2016 8:58 pm
Reply to  Gecky

It’s quite possible although I know many people would not like the idea of Firestar’s kin being in leadership. Personally I wouldn’t mind it. 🙂

FERNPAW!!!!!
FERNPAW!!!!!
June 23, 2016 11:15 pm

I hoping for a she-cat to have an unusually large litter of kits in AVOS, at least seven. The record for most kits in one litter is 19. NINETEEN. And the record for most kits in warrior cats is four. Also, a three-legged cat would be an interesting character. Maybe a kitten wandered out of camp and got caught in a fox trap or something (like berrynose did). But there are many three-legged cats in real life who get around just fine and only have a slight limp and can run and jump as well as any cat. So that’s my vote, and huge litter of kits and a tri-pawd. 😉

Pool Of Maple That Flows Out Of Tree (Maplekit/Maplepool)
Pool Of Maple That Flows Out Of Tree (Maplekit/Maplepool)
June 25, 2016 1:36 pm
Reply to  FERNPAW!!!!!

YEAH! That would be amazing Ferny! A huge litter or a tri-pawd would be EPIC

Asterpaw
Asterpaw
June 29, 2016 3:28 pm
Reply to  FERNPAW!!!!!

You have agood point with the kits thing. However, they are wild cats, so there is a lesser chance of having more than four kits.

Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
June 29, 2016 8:30 pm
Reply to  FERNPAW!!!!!

I love both of those ideas! ^-^

Sage Whisker
Sage Whisker
June 14, 2017 5:49 pm

Wasn’t Maggottail was confirmed to be the first Dark Forest cat from the Clans?

Stormberry
Stormberry
February 8, 2018 2:34 am

Head-cannons aren’t real in the books, correct?

• Forest Wolf by Flamekit
  • Pink Rainforest Hummingbird by Flamekit
  • Mountain Bear by Flamekit
  • Ocean Sea Turtle by Flamekit
  • Nika:Magical Panther
  • Alderheart by Whitepaw
  • Kestrelfeather
  • goldenflower and tawnykit:pelt by Turtlepelt