881 Replies to “Percy Jackson Discussion Page”

1. February 22, 2019 at 11:53 pm

I just started the first book 😛 (I was torn between choosing this series or reading the Divergent series)

• February 23, 2019 at 11:28 pm

Ooh, I love both this series and Divergent!!!

I cannot stop twinkling!

• Irises can be Valentine's flowers too! <3
      February 26, 2019 at 2:43 am

READ BOTH 😛

Vouch 4 Cheetah and Spidey!

2. March 6, 2019 at 3:40 am

I’ve already eaten read the first two books, The Lightning Thief and The Sea of Monsters, now I’m just waiting for the person who checked out the third book to turn it in already since my school only has one…

SERIOUSLY. THEY’VE HAD IT BEFORE I EVEN CHECKED OUT THE FIRST BOOK. (Excuse salty Hazy here, he’s just in a salty mood)

3. March 10, 2019 at 2:24 am

Don’t kill me but I ship Perachel more than Percabeth. To me Percabeth just seems kinda…forced? I never really got any romantic vibes from during the first series until the last book…I personally wish that they stayed friends. (I personally am in the mood to write a PJO/HOS + Warriors fanfic…I want to post it here because this page is so, so dead lol.)

• Icy 2.0 (2019 Edition)
      March 10, 2019 at 4:00 am

Perachel is undoubtedly the best. 😉 I like plot twists. I could just never see Percy and Annabeth in a relationship.

❄ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat ❄

• March 10, 2019 at 4:09 am

Although I did spoil some of the later events in the books for myself (on accident I swear 😛 ) when I read the Lightning Thief for the first time it was really obvious that Percabeth was going to happen. I honestly wouldn’t have minded Perachel or single Percy. I do ship Percabeth platonically, though.

• March 15, 2019 at 4:35 pm

Personally I’m a Percabeth shipper, but I could totally see Perachel happening. I don’t get why so many Percabeth shippers hate Perachel.
          Or just, ya know, have Percy with two girlfriends, if you want to go crazy with it.
          I don’t think single Percy would’ve survived as long as he did though.
          And a lot of stuff in later series’ happens because of Percabeth…
          But a girl can dream =)

• Beepaw(Blazepaw)(Jaypaw)
      March 15, 2019 at 11:29 pm

Perachel YASSSS

4. Beepaw(Blazepaw)(Jaypaw)
    March 21, 2019 at 11:19 pm

I’m doing a test online right now for math so yyeaaahhhh but I saw something and HAD to put it here.

“Leo is installing a new cabinet.”

Me: W-WHAT!?
    Me: hkjfhsidfhajogyfhasdfuyhfoyesgfhseyghsgdygyeghygehvseygfe
    Beepaw.EXE has stopped functioning.

5. March 22, 2019 at 11:52 pm

Imma be honest with y’all I ship Piper with Leo more than Jason, but I like Jasper/Jiper too.

Daffiolet tho

• Honey-colored Cloud Drifting in The Spring Sky (Honeypaw/cloud)
      April 5, 2019 at 2:28 pm

I ship both!

6. Violetpaw
    April 2, 2019 at 5:48 pm

oooh, PJ (idk why but that always makes me laugh for some reason)
    i don’t like the character

I didn’t really like the first series, mainly because it had the PJ himself as the only POV

However, I really got into HoO. It was really good. So question: who are your top five favourite characters in all of the GREEK gods books?

Mine:
    5. Nico. He was just a CUTE LI’L SMOL GAY BEAN AND SO SWEET and him and Will were the CUTEST OF THE CUTE
    4. Piper. She kind of annoyed me, and I kind of hated Jason because he was all arrogant and annoying, but DA WAY SHE PUT DREW IN HER PLACE THO. yaaas, kweeeeeen!
    3. COACH HEDGE. He was literally the most funny character ever, except all the other funny characters. Also, I like the name Gleeson.
    2. Leo. He was just really funny and I shipped him and Calypso so much! Also the way he was so different to all the others, when they were kinda interchangable.
    1. CLARISSE CLARISSE CLARISSE

• Honey-colored Cloud Drifting in the Spring Sky (Honeypaw/cloud)
      April 6, 2019 at 3:13 am

I LOVE ALL THE CHARACTERS ON YOUR LIST. Especially Leo.

7. April 14, 2019 at 1:24 am

I’m currently reading The Blood of Olympus! 😀 After I finish it, I’m probably going to write a fanfiction and post it on both here and on the fanfiction page just because this page is dead 😛

• Honeypaw/cloud (Honey)
      April 14, 2019 at 11:27 pm

I just finished! It’s AMAZING! 😛

8. April 26, 2019 at 11:28 pm

Okay okay I was watching Camp Camp and while listening to the theme song I was thinking “Man this would make a cool crossover with the Percy Jackson series” and so I now want to make a short animation / one-shot series about that crossover involving Camp Half-blood or something 😛

Trust me, after listening to it you might agree with me about it being a potentially good crossover

• May 4, 2019 at 2:38 am

I cannot stop twinkling!

• Fally
      June 3, 2019 at 9:49 pm

What’s Camp Camp? 😛 I feel like I should know but I don’t 😛

6.022 x 10^23

• Raven logged out
        June 11, 2019 at 2:58 am

It’s a show from YouTube by Rooster Teeth 🙂
        (Warning: Some of the jokes there are inappropriate.)

9. Honeypaw/cloud
    April 30, 2019 at 12:18 am

Guys, which is your favorite book in the first series and HoO? I like The Lost Hero.

• Bluefire/Blu is a Divergent (Erudite, Amity, Candor) Gryffindor
      May 1, 2019 at 4:26 pm

The Last Olympian
      The House of Hades

• Honeypaw/cloud
        May 1, 2019 at 6:57 pm

Yeah, The Last Olympian is awesome!!

• May 1, 2019 at 6:24 pm

The Titan’s Curse
      The House of Hades

• Cheetahspark
      May 12, 2019 at 10:16 pm

gosh I don’t know 😛 all of the first series books are masterpieces, and as for hoo I guess they’re all equally entertaining. I guess for hoo it would either be HoH or BoO

• May 21, 2019 at 8:05 pm

They’re all really good! The Sea of Monsters and The Mark of Athena are really well done though

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Fally
      June 3, 2019 at 9:50 pm

The first book of the first series, dunno for HoO 😛

6.022 x 10^23

10. Bluefire/Blu is a Divergent (Erudite, Amity, Candor) Gryffindor
    May 2, 2019 at 10:54 pm

guess who
    Snake, a lithe russet-brown tom with streaks of light brown and gold in his pelt and amber eyes.

• Honeypaw/cloud
      May 3, 2019 at 4:19 pm

I don’t know!! Hint? Please???

• Bluefire/Blu is a Divergent (Erudite, Amity, Candor) Gryffindor
        May 4, 2019 at 2:29 am

Read the Magnus Chase books 😉

• Honey
          May 6, 2019 at 1:08 am

Okay? I just started reading the first one. It’s pretty good.

• Bluefire/Blu is a Divergent (Erudite, Amity, Candor) Gryffindor
            May 6, 2019 at 3:56 pm

It’s the one immortal guy with a snake for his symbol.
            He keeps showing up in Magnus’s dreams.

• Cheetahspark

• Fally
      June 3, 2019 at 9:50 pm

Since you said Magnus Chase I’m honestly not sure, haven’t read them yet 😛

6.022 x 10^23

11. Lunawing
    May 22, 2019 at 3:17 pm

Hi I’ve just started reading the Percy Jackson series!

I love cookies!!! UWU

• Fally
      June 3, 2019 at 9:51 pm

Aren’t they awesome? 😀

6.022 x 10^23

12. May 24, 2019 at 3:06 am

I still think that Percabeth sucks and that Perachel, Pernico, and Percy x Piper would’ve been so much better.

…but seriously. Debating about it is tiring because literally no one respects your opinion because no one can hate the pure and holy ship of Percabeth. (Sarcasm)

• Cheetahspark
      May 24, 2019 at 3:56 pm

I personally ship Percabeth, but I do respect your opinion 🙂 I love Rachel but I like her and Percy better as friends, I’m a huge Solangelo shipper and don’t really see the appeal of Pernico, and as for Piper, I’m not really sure who I ship her with – maybe alone? I don’t really think she needs a relationship. I’m not a fan of Jiper, though 😛

• May 25, 2019 at 4:12 am

SOLANGELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (sorry not sorry</del 😛 )

I cannot stop twinkling!

• Cheetahspark
          May 25, 2019 at 3:26 pm

what have I done

• May 25, 2019 at 9:01 pm

I prefer Solangelo, Reynico, and Jason x Nico (I have no explanation, tbh) over Pernico anyday, honestly 😛

I don’t like Jiper much either, I prefer her alone for the most part. I do ship her and Percy because they sort of compliment each other? I remember reading a post about it somewhere on the Discussions part of the Riordan Wiki, so I’ll have to search it down and share it here. I also sort of like Liper (Leo x Piper), but that’s just the shipper in me speaking 😛

• Cheetahspark
          May 25, 2019 at 9:41 pm

Liper is my favorite BroTP from Heroes of Olympus ughhh they’re so adorable! Back when I was like ten and read Blood of Olympus for the first time I shipped Reynico so hard because I didn’t know what gayness was back then and it hadn’t occurred to me that Nico’s crush on Percy was an actual… crush 😛 Now I see Reyna and Jason as kind of surrogate siblings for Nico? Jason gives off major big brother vibes.

• May 25, 2019 at 11:06 pm

I ship Reynico platonically, honestly 😛

And Jason and Reyna are best surrogate siblings for Nico

• Cheetahspark
              May 26, 2019 at 12:45 am

Hazel, Nico, Jason, and Reyna would have the best family dynamic, just imagine

• Fally
      June 3, 2019 at 9:51 pm

I’ve never heard of Pernico but that sounds like it could be a really interesting ship 🙂

6.022 x 10^23

• June 10, 2019 at 8:42 am

I respect your opinion, but I don’t like Pernico because that age gap is weird among kids

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• June 10, 2019 at 1:49 pm

Well I mean if you think about it the age gap is kind of weird between Nico and Will too

I don’t particularly ship Nico with anyone tbh, but I just prefer Pernico more than Percabeth 😛

• June 10, 2019 at 7:06 pm

Wait what is the age gap between Nico and Will and between Nico and Percy?

I cannot stop twinkling!

• June 10, 2019 at 10:13 pm

Technically speaking Nico was born around 1932, making him 82 chronologically so there kind of is an age gap, in a way? I mean, the same applies to Frazel (and Lazel for those who ship it) but I mean it’s up to perspective, really. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• June 13, 2019 at 8:12 am

no i was thinking about without that because percy is like 5 ish years older than Nico? I think will is like 3 which isn’t as bad but still ehhhh

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• June 13, 2019 at 1:08 pm

Honestly the whole thing with Nico being from a different time period is confusing too, as well as the age gap thing

I don’t particularly ship Pernico hardcore, but honestly most of the ships in the books confuse me for some reason

That or I just don’t like ’em 😛

• Cheetahspark
              June 21, 2019 at 4:55 am

jumping in to say that will and nico are only a year apart 🙂 percy and nico are about three or four years apart I think (biologically – I’m not getting into all the chronological nonsense, and considering those seventy-ish years were basically three months to nico, it doesn’t really count)

• June 19, 2019 at 6:40 am

I honestly don’t care 😛
      Percabeth is kind just there and I’d sorta prefer it where Percy didn’t really like any of them.

Darkstalker/Hollyleaf fan :3

13. May 27, 2019 at 9:28 pm

(Also posted on the Fanfic Organization Page)

I’m doing a Camp Half-Blood fanfiction, and if you’ve seen my post on the Harry Potter Discussion Page, then yep, you’ve guessed it, the form below is for minor characters! Characters don’t have to be based on you, and you can have any godly parent, even minor gods/goddesses, because my fanfic will have a lot of things to do with minor deities. Form:

Character’s Name:
    Character’s Gender/Pronouns:
    Character’s Godly Parent (Greek):
    Character’s Skills:
    Character’s Physical Description:
    Character’s Usual Clothing (non-uniform):
    Character’s Personality:
    Character’s Likes:
    Character’s Dislikes:
    Character’s Sexuality:
    Is it ok if your character gets shipped?:
    Character’s Backstory:
    Other:

Example form:
    (I’ll use myself except not my real name)
    Character’s Name: Raven Mist
    Character’s Gender/Pronouns:
    Character’s Godly Parent (Greek): Melpomene (Muse of tragedy)
    Character’s Demigod Talents (make it related to the godly parent and no Mary Sues/Gary Stus): Understands sadness very well, voice can make people cry and/or feel strong emotions, very empathetic, voice can make people understand emotion and motivation, singing can heal injuries and sickness
    Character’s Skills: Drawing, writing, and poetry
    Character’s Physical Description: Short-ish girl with black hair usually in a ponytail and dark brown eyes, cream skin
    Character’s Usual Clothing (non-uniform): Baggy pale colored sweatshirt with dark colored leggies
    Character’s Personality: Intelligent, empathetic, sweet, kind, smart
    Character’s Likes: Greek tragedies, art, poems
    Character’s Dislikes: Creepy crawlies, the outdoors
    Character’s Sexuality: Het
    Is it ok if your character gets shipped?: Yes
    Character’s Backstory: Melpomene fell in love with Raven’s dad and Raven was born. However Raven’s dad fell in love with Raven’s mom, so Melpomene went to her mother Mnemosyne, the goddess of memory, for help. Mnemosyne erased Raven’s dad’s memory. Raven came to Camp Half-Blood and stayed in Apollo cabin because the Muses are sort of related to Apollo? Music and poetry?
    Other:

I cannot stop twinkling!

• May 28, 2019 at 8:24 am

(I know I made a reply on the Fanfic Organization page but posting this here as well makes this page feel less dead)
      Character’s Name: Lyric Kamber
      Character’s Gender/Pronouns: Transgender male | He/him/they/them
      Character’s Godly Parent (Greek): Nike
      Character’s Demigod Talents (make it related to the godly parent and no Mary Sues/Gary Stus): Has increased strength/speed (I mean that’s mainly the powers that were listed for Nike’s children)
      Character’s Skills: Dabbles in art and writing, as well as acting. He’s horrible at the latter, though.
      Character’s Physical Description: Average height, long curly brownish black hair, tan skin color, dark brown eyes, kind of scrawny
      Character’s Usual Clothing (non-uniform): Gray colored pajamas underneath a light pink fuzzy jacket, along with long black yoga pants. Has worn out green, white, and gray tennis shoes and black socks. The fuzzy jacket has four pockets that apparently have endless amounts of space in them (which they don’t).
      Character’s Personality: Pretty candid with his opinions, blunt, sarcastic, stubborn, passionate, ambitious, fiercely loyal, kind (when he feels like it), rather laid-back, can be rather slow witted at times, but can also be rather smart at others, socially awkward, creative
      Character’s Likes: Reading, writing, drawing, sleeping, sugary foods and drinks, just most food in general, alpacas, mustard, and daydreaming
      Character’s Dislikes: Spiders, worms, hates ketchup with a burning passion, being alone in dark places, hates being interrupted, hates being told what to do, hates being talked down to, heights
      Character’s Sexuality: Demisexual panromantic (leans more towards males)
      Is it ok if your character gets shipped?: Sure
      Character’s Backstory: I honestly have no clue
      Other: He has scoleciphobia (fear of worms), arachnophobia (fear of spiders), and acrophobia (fear of heights)

• Fally
      June 3, 2019 at 9:54 pm

Is this still open? 🙂

6.022 x 10^23

• June 13, 2019 at 8:13 am

wait did i sign up for this already i think i did

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊