Notify of
Spring
Spring
May 27, 2019 11:16 pm

Because I’m bored I came up with fursonas for random characters in the Riordanverse. If anyone wants to guess, then go ahead:

Goldenhaze – chocolate tuxedo molly with cream chest fur and paws, has a stubby tail and golden eyes
Sparkmask – cream tabby tom with light blue eyes
Flintshade – black tuxedo tom with dark copper eyes
Ripplestorm – blue-gray tom with white toes and green eyes
Poppysong – caliby molly with one copper eye and one blue-green colored eye
Scorchtuft – dark ginger tabby tom with black stripes and dark amber eyes
Owlperch – light brown tabby molly with blue eyes
Silenthawk – dark gray tabby tom with light copper eyes
Rubbleflight – brown and black tabby molly with amber eyes

Note that these were made while I had lack of sleep on a three day weekend

Daffiolet is otp

quietly existing

Spring
Spring
June 19, 2019 10:06 pm

Correct! ^_^

Daffiolet is otp

Aquila of Skaro (the Daleks' planet)
Aquila of Skaro (the Daleks' planet)
October 20, 2019 6:56 pm
Reply to  Spring

Is Goldenhaze Hazel and Flintshade Leo?

Bad Wolf!

Silentstep
Silentstep
May 30, 2020 5:25 pm
Reply to  Spring

Sparkmask is the masked guy who killed Otis the goat… for the 3589028590th time with a throwing axe.

Silentstep
Silentstep
May 30, 2020 5:31 pm
Reply to  Silentstep

For people who don’t know: Otis and Marvin are often killed for their meat, but they wake up respawn again next morning

Silentstep
Silentstep
May 30, 2020 5:28 pm
Reply to  Spring

Owlperch: Athena
Ripplestorm: Poseidon
Sparkmask: Hephaestus
Scorchtuft: Zeus
Flintshade: Hades

®å√éñ (Ravenpaw/Ravenmist)
®å√éñ (Ravenpaw/Ravenmist)
June 2, 2019 10:06 pm

Why does Laene from the Tests 2.0 remind me of Nico?

I cannot stop twinkling!

Spring
Spring
June 3, 2019 5:56 am

I have no clue but you’re right they are similar

Daffiolet is otp

Fallenshadows
Fallenshadows
June 3, 2019 9:55 pm

dunno 😛

6.022 x 10^23

June 8, 2019 12:59 am

Nico is edgier but y e s 😛

A very artsy Cloudy 🎨
A very artsy Cloudy 🎨
June 22, 2019 8:44 am

Why does the song Arcade remind me of Hazel😛
And why is Hazel so underrated she’s such a good character
And I personally think that Jason is too perfect but I was still sad when he died

Gotta break the taboo

Spring
Spring
June 22, 2019 8:54 am

Hazel is my favorite character honestly

I spoiled TBM for myself and I already know that he dies despite not having fully finished TDP but it was sad to hear, but tbh I liked him

Daffiolet is otp

Cloudy is very happy
Cloudy is very happy
June 22, 2019 1:59 pm
Reply to  Spring

After I read that he died, I decided to stop reading. I feel like all the series that came after Heroes Of the Olympus are just kinda ruining it. Just me. And ugh, I hate getting spoiled

June 25, 2019 1:02 am

Jason was never my favorite, but I always liked him. I was super sad when he died 🙁 And yesss I love Hazel so much. She is way too underrated.

Shadefrost
Shadefrost
June 25, 2019 1:40 pm

Is there a canon short story/epilogue where the Seven are old and all grown up? I feel like I read something about that online, can anyone confirm?

Positivity page in my name :)

June 25, 2019 1:44 pm
Reply to  Shadefrost

I don’t think so? I’ve never heard anything about it.

Shadefrost
Shadefrost
June 25, 2019 8:18 pm

In Trials of Apollo, I believe Percy is in his twenties? If that’s the case, why is he still in high school? Is it because he hasn’t went to school for some time? Or just a book mistake?

Positivity page in my name :)

Bluefire who might be changing her name...
Bluefire who might be changing her name...
June 29, 2019 7:41 pm
Reply to  Shadefrost

He’s going to college with Annabeth in Camp Jupiter.

♥ ❄ нσℓℓуραω ❄ ♥
♥ ❄ нσℓℓуραω ❄ ♥
August 24, 2019 1:33 am

^^
This one said it for me 🙂

quietly existing

A very artsy Cloudy 🎨
A very artsy Cloudy 🎨
June 28, 2019 9:28 am

Hello! I’m writing a Percy Jackson fanfic!
Even tho it’ll be in Hebrew, I’d be more than glad to feature some BlogClanners in it!

Basic story: some time after the end of Heroes Of The Olympus, Hades visits Nico. He tells him that Bianca had gotten reborned as a demigod (I think this is the word) and lives in some country which I need to decide on. Hades tells Nico to find reborned Bianca to make sure this time, her life are happy ones.
Nico thinks that he needs to bring her to the Camp. Ceiron (hopefully it’s spelled right) agrees, and Piper and Hazel joins Nico.

This is all I can say for now!

So, if you want to appear, just fill out this form!
Human Name:
Gender: (LGBTQ+ is fine)
Sexuality: (anything is fine)
Appearance:
Olympic parent:
Human parent:
Other family members / friends:
Backstory:
Anything else:

Gotta break the taboo

Bluefire
Bluefire
August 5, 2019 2:18 am

Human Name: Parzival Wayland
Gender: (LGBTQ+ is fine) male
Sexuality: (anything is fine) ace/aro
Appearance: a tallish Caucasian teenage boy with short messy sandy-blond hair and piercing silver-blue eyes.
Olympic parent: Athena
Human parent: Tiberius Wayland
Other family members / friends: Step-mother, Annabelle Wayland; Step-sister, Lucile Wayland (thirteen).
Backstory: He grew up with his father until he was three, when his father married his step-mother. When he was four, Lucile was born. The two grew up very close. It was obvious from the start that he was way smarter than anyone else his age. He blazed through school, graduating high school at fourteen. It was then that his father told him about Athena, and monsters started to hunt him. He traveled to Camp Half-Blood and was claimed soon after. While he wasn’t the most skilled at combat, or the strongest, he was able to pick things up quickly after one or two lessons, and was very agile. He used his intelligence to give him a leg up in fights. He hasn’t gone on any quests yet, but he doesn’t feel the need to, and would rather stay at camp, train, and write.
Anything else: He’s seventeen. Unlike most demigods, he doesn’t have ADHD.

Ivyleap
Ivyleap
June 29, 2019 3:10 am

Human Name: Ivy
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Pale with black hair died silver at the tips and green eyes
Olympic Parent: Nemesis
Human Parent: ???
Other family members / friends: 2 twin sisters, Wren, and Rose
Backstory: She and her sisters grew up on the streets. At their youngest, they were in a homeless shelter. They only know who their mother is, and have no idea of their human parent. Although they squabble, they all have unbreakable bonds.

A very artsy Cloudy 🎨
A very artsy Cloudy 🎨
June 29, 2019 5:13 am
Reply to  Ivyleap

Was that meant to be a reply to my comment?😛 And would you mind if I’ll change Wren to something else because I have no idea how to spell it on Hebrew (the fanfiction is written in Hebrew)

Gotta break the taboo

Moonsplash (Moony)
Moonsplash (Moony)
June 30, 2019 10:36 am

Hey guys who is your fave Greek god or goddess? Mine is Poseidon because he can control and Iwould love to do that!

I love cookies!!! UWU

Birchfoot
Birchfoot
June 30, 2019 1:55 pm

Probably Artemis 🙂

Spring
Spring
June 30, 2019 9:12 pm

Either Nemesis, Nike, or Morpheus. Though I sometimes prefer the Roman forms of the gods and goddesses, honestly 😛

Daffiolet is otp

Bluefire who might be changing her name...
Bluefire who might be changing her name...
June 30, 2019 9:57 pm

Athena or Poseidon
Probably both.
Also Dionysus but only after I watched the Overly Sarcastic Productions video on the mythology behind him. Check it out if you think Dionysus is underused in the Percy Jackson books but you don’t know why, cause this will give you a reason why!

June 30, 2019 11:01 pm

I actually don’t know… maybe Hades or Artemis? I used to love Apollo but toa kind of ruined that for me 😛

®å√éñ (Ravenpaw/Ravenmist)
®å√éñ (Ravenpaw/Ravenmist)
August 20, 2019 2:19 am

I really like minor deities:

-Nemesis
-Hecate
-Kymopoleia

I cannot stop twinkling!

Silentstep
Silentstep
May 30, 2020 5:34 pm

Either Apollo or Athena or Hades
Apollo is good at archery, which is one of my favorite sports
Athena is…… smart(and scared of spiders)
Hades is….. Hades

Moonsplash (Moony)
Moonsplash (Moony)
July 1, 2019 3:26 pm

Human name: Luna
Gender: Female
Sexuality:happy
Appearence: Jet-black hair with electric blue ends and blue eyes
Olympic parent: Poseidon
Human parent: Sally Jackson
Other family members/friends: Percy Jackson(brother),Grover(friend),Annabeth(friend)
Backstory: same as Percy’s

I love cookies!!! UWU

A very artsy Cloudy 🎨
A very artsy Cloudy 🎨
July 6, 2019 1:40 pm

Ughh since this is an au Percy doesn’t have any siblings, so would you mind changing that? And Percy’s mom is married to Paul (I think) so even if she will have kids in this fanfic, they’re father will be Paul. Hope I make sense!

Gotta break the taboo

A very artsy Cloudy 🎨
A very artsy Cloudy 🎨
July 23, 2019 8:22 am

What was your least favorite book?

Gotta break the taboo

July 25, 2019 4:46 pm

I hated The Hidden Oracle when I read it for the first time, but that might have just been because it was the first book I actually had to wait for before it came out, so I had pretty high expectations 😛

🍂🔮 Stormtail ~ Storm 🎃🕸️
Stormsong
August 11, 2019 2:42 pm

I don’t remember the books well except for main-ish characters and the basic, overall plots. Well, no. I don’t really remember the overall plot lines. Just the VERY overall plot lines.
I think I need to reread the series… XD
But what Percy Jackson has helped me with is learning Greek Gods and Goddesses. And a little mythology, too. So it isn’t hard to learn and remember the Roman variants for my Latin class.
It’s a good read for SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

®å√éñ (Ravenpaw/Ravenmist)
®å√éñ (Ravenpaw/Ravenmist)
August 20, 2019 2:22 am

I started reading the Magnus Chase series (I’ve finished the first two books) and Oh My Gods I LOVE IT SO MUCH

But really, let’s take a moment to appreciate the diversity in Rick Riordan’s books. There are canon LGBTQ+ pov characters, minor characters, ships and many people of color, including many main pov characters. He’s not one of those authors who slap in one or two background characters that are people of color and be like, “Yay! I’m so diverse!” jk rowling Thank you, Uncle Rick.

I cannot stop twinkling!

Cloudy
Cloudy
August 27, 2019 5:11 pm

Yeah I totally agree! (which thing was like that in harry potter? I can’t remember)

October 14, 2019 5:24 pm

Ughhhh I really don’t know how I feel about The Tyrant’s Tomb. I won’t spoil it for anyone who hasn’t read it but the entirety of TOA has just been… not good for me and it’s so disappointing. This book wasn’t really any different and I was a little disappointed by the ending (I have… mixed feelings about what happens). I mean it’s not as bad as I was expecting? TBM basically scarred me and I’ll probably never trust Rick Riordan again. At least I can reread the older books 😛

Bluefire
Bluefire
October 17, 2019 9:02 pm
Reply to  Cheetahspark

Oof. I haven’t read the Trials of Apollo series yet, except for the first book, but I did spoil a certain death beforehand…

October 18, 2019 4:33 am
Reply to  Bluefire

I hate getting spoiled for things and if I’d been spoiled for that specific thing I probably wouldn’t have bothered reading the book 😛

Spottedpaw/stream
Spottedpaw/stream
December 15, 2019 6:08 pm
Reply to  Cheetahspark

Me too, I made a YouTube comment saying that specific thing and didn’t make the spoiler warning clear enough and someone who’s on Heroes of Olympus read it and I feel really bad :,(

Aquila of Skaro (the Daleks' planet)
Aquila of Skaro (the Daleks' planet)
October 20, 2019 6:54 pm
Reply to  Cheetahspark

Ooh there is a new one?
I’ll see if I can get my hands on a copy.

I like the older books, my copies are so tattered and have ripped pages but I love them anyway.
(I tried to keep my warriors collection in good condition with was pretty easy seeing as I have most if them in ebooks)

Bad Wolf!

October 21, 2019 12:41 am

Yeah my parents got rid of the majority of my warriors and Percy Jackson books without my permission and I was so mad at them 😛 So now I have like ten warriors books and two Percy Jackson books at home and that’s it. It sucks because I have friends that have like all of the books from both series and it makes me so jealous.

Aquila of Skaro (the Daleks' planet)
Aquila of Skaro (the Daleks' planet)
October 21, 2019 3:24 pm
Reply to  Cheetahspark

Oh no!
That’s so sad, I don’t really know what to say.

Bad Wolf!

October 25, 2019 9:03 pm

It’s fine! Once I get a job I’ll slowly start to replenish my stash with the money I make 😛

Riverblossom
Riverblossom
November 9, 2019 4:32 pm

nor do I. T
That is sad

What is this

Riverblossom
Riverblossom
December 15, 2019 6:19 pm
Reply to  Cheetahspark

I’m nervous about reading it.

What is this