859 Replies to “Percy Jackson Discussion Page”

1. May 27, 2019 at 11:16 pm

Because I’m bored I came up with fursonas for random characters in the Riordanverse. If anyone wants to guess, then go ahead:

Goldenhaze โ€“ chocolate tuxedo molly with cream chest fur and paws, has a stubby tail and golden eyes
    Sparkmask โ€“ cream tabby tom with light blue eyes
    Flintshade โ€“ black tuxedo tom with dark copper eyes
    Ripplestorm โ€“ blue-gray tom with white toes and green eyes
    Poppysong โ€“ caliby molly with one copper eye and one blue-green colored eye
    Scorchtuft โ€“ dark ginger tabby tom with black stripes and dark amber eyes
    Owlperch โ€“ light brown tabby molly with blue eyes
    Silenthawk โ€“ dark gray tabby tom with light copper eyes
    Rubbleflight โ€“ brown and black tabby molly with amber eyes

Note that these were made while I had lack of sleep on a three day weekend

Oui oui

2. June 2, 2019 at 10:06 pm

Why does Laene from the Tests 2.0 remind me of Nico?

#Viper4SW!

3. June 22, 2019 at 8:44 am

Why does the song Arcade remind me of Hazel๐Ÿ˜›
    And why is Hazel so underrated she’s such a good character
    And I personally think that Jason is too perfect but I was still sad when he died

Gotta break the taboo

• June 22, 2019 at 8:54 am

Hazel is my favorite character honestly

I spoiled TBM for myself and I already know that he dies despite not having fully finished TDP but it was sad to hear, but tbh I liked him

Oui oui

• Cloudy is very happy
        June 22, 2019 at 1:59 pm

After I read that he died, I decided to stop reading. I feel like all the series that came after Heroes Of the Olympus are just kinda ruining it. Just me. And ugh, I hate getting spoiled

• Cheetahspark
      June 25, 2019 at 1:02 am

Jason was never my favorite, but I always liked him. I was super sad when he died ๐Ÿ™ And yesss I love Hazel so much. She is way too underrated.

4. Shadefrost
    June 25, 2019 at 1:40 pm

Is there a canon short story/epilogue where the Seven are old and all grown up? I feel like I read something about that online, can anyone confirm?

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

• Cheetahspark
      June 25, 2019 at 1:44 pm

I don’t think so? I’ve never heard anything about it.

5. Shadefrost
    June 25, 2019 at 8:18 pm

In Trials of Apollo, I believe Percy is in his twenties? If thatโ€™s the case, why is he still in high school? Is it because he hasnโ€™t went to school for some time? Or just a book mistake?

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

• Bluefire who might be changing her name...
      June 29, 2019 at 7:41 pm

He’s going to college with Annabeth in Camp Jupiter.

6. June 28, 2019 at 9:28 am

Hello! I’m writing a Percy Jackson fanfic!
    Even tho it’ll be in Hebrew, I’d be more than glad to feature some BlogClanners in it!

Basic story: some time after the end of Heroes Of The Olympus, Hades visits Nico. He tells him that Bianca had gotten reborned as a demigod (I think this is the word) and lives in some country which I need to decide on. Hades tells Nico to find reborned Bianca to make sure this time, her life are happy ones.
    Nico thinks that he needs to bring her to the Camp. Ceiron (hopefully it’s spelled right) agrees, and Piper and Hazel joins Nico.

This is all I can say for now!

So, if you want to appear, just fill out this form!
    Human Name:
    Gender: (LGBTQ+ is fine)
    Sexuality: (anything is fine)
    Appearance:
    Olympic parent:
    Human parent:
    Other family members / friends:
    Backstory:
    Anything else:

Gotta break the taboo

• Bluefire
      August 5, 2019 at 2:18 am

Human Name: Parzival Wayland
      Gender: (LGBTQ+ is fine) male
      Sexuality: (anything is fine) ace/aro
      Appearance: a tallish Caucasian teenage boy with short messy sandy-blond hair and piercing silver-blue eyes.
      Olympic parent: Athena
      Human parent: Tiberius Wayland
      Other family members / friends: Step-mother, Annabelle Wayland; Step-sister, Lucile Wayland (thirteen).
      Backstory: He grew up with his father until he was three, when his father married his step-mother. When he was four, Lucile was born. The two grew up very close. It was obvious from the start that he was way smarter than anyone else his age. He blazed through school, graduating high school at fourteen. It was then that his father told him about Athena, and monsters started to hunt him. He traveled to Camp Half-Blood and was claimed soon after. While he wasn’t the most skilled at combat, or the strongest, he was able to pick things up quickly after one or two lessons, and was very agile. He used his intelligence to give him a leg up in fights. He hasn’t gone on any quests yet, but he doesn’t feel the need to, and would rather stay at camp, train, and write.
      Anything else: He’s seventeen. Unlike most demigods, he doesn’t have ADHD.

7. Ivyleap
    June 29, 2019 at 3:10 am

Human Name: Ivy
    Gender: Female
    Sexuality: Straight
    Appearance: Pale with black hair died silver at the tips and green eyes
    Olympic Parent: Nemesis
    Human Parent: ???
    Other family members / friends: 2 twin sisters, Wren, and Rose
    Backstory: She and her sisters grew up on the streets. At their youngest, they were in a homeless shelter. They only know who their mother is, and have no idea of their human parent. Although they squabble, they all have unbreakable bonds.

• June 29, 2019 at 5:13 am

Was that meant to be a reply to my comment?๐Ÿ˜› And would you mind if I’ll change Wren to something else because I have no idea how to spell it on Hebrew (the fanfiction is written in Hebrew)

Gotta break the taboo

8. Lunawing
    June 30, 2019 at 10:36 am

Hey guys who is your fave Greek god or goddess? Mine is Poseidon because he can control and Iwould love to do that!

I love cookies!!! UWU

• Birchfoot
      June 30, 2019 at 1:55 pm

Probably Artemis ๐Ÿ™‚

• June 30, 2019 at 9:12 pm

Either Nemesis, Nike, or Morpheus. Though I sometimes prefer the Roman forms of the gods and goddesses, honestly ๐Ÿ˜›

Oui oui

• Bluefire who might be changing her name...
      June 30, 2019 at 9:57 pm

Athena or Poseidon
      Probably both.
      Also Dionysus but only after I watched the Overly Sarcastic Productions video on the mythology behind him. Check it out if you think Dionysus is underused in the Percy Jackson books but you don’t know why, cause this will give you a reason why!

• Cheetahspark
      June 30, 2019 at 11:01 pm

I actually donโ€™t know… maybe Hades or Artemis? I used to love Apollo but toa kind of ruined that for me ๐Ÿ˜›

• August 20, 2019 at 2:19 am

I really like minor deities:

-Nemesis
      -Hecate
      -Kymopoleia

#Viper4SW!

9. Lunawing
    July 1, 2019 at 3:26 pm

Human name: Luna
    Gender: Female
    Sexuality:happy
    Appearence: Jet-black hair with electric blue ends and blue eyes
    Olympic parent: Poseidon
    Human parent: Sally Jackson
    Other family members/friends: Percy Jackson(brother),Grover(friend),Annabeth(friend)
    Backstory: same as Percy’s

I love cookies!!! UWU

• July 6, 2019 at 1:40 pm

Ughh since this is an au Percy doesn’t have any siblings, so would you mind changing that? And Percy’s mom is married to Paul (I think) so even if she will have kids in this fanfic, they’re father will be Paul. Hope I make sense!

Gotta break the taboo

10. July 23, 2019 at 8:22 am

What was your least favorite book?

Gotta break the taboo

• Cheetahspark
      July 25, 2019 at 4:46 pm

I hated The Hidden Oracle when I read it for the first time, but that might have just been because it was the first book I actually had to wait for before it came out, so I had pretty high expectations ๐Ÿ˜›

11. Stormsong
    August 11, 2019 at 2:42 pm

I don’t remember the books well except for main-ish characters and the basic, overall plots. Well, no. I don’t really remember the overall plot lines. Just the VERY overall plot lines.
    I think I need to reread the series… XD
    But what Percy Jackson has helped me with is learning Greek Gods and Goddesses. And a little mythology, too. So it isn’t hard to learn and remember the Roman variants for my Latin class.
    It’s a good read for SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. August 20, 2019 at 2:22 am

I started reading the Magnus Chase series (I’ve finished the first two books) and Oh My Gods I LOVE IT SO MUCH

But really, let’s take a moment to appreciate the diversity in Rick Riordan’s books. There are canon LGBTQ+ pov characters, minor characters, ships and many people of color, including many main pov characters. He’s not one of those authors who slap in one or two background characters that are people of color and be like, “Yay! I’m so diverse!” jk rowling Thank you, Uncle Rick.

#Viper4SW!

• Cloudy
      August 27, 2019 at 5:11 pm

Yeah I totally agree! (which thing was like that in harry potter? I can’t remember)

13. ๐Ÿบ๐ŸŽƒ Werecheetah ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿบ
    October 14, 2019 at 5:24 pm

Ughhhh I really don’t know how I feel about The Tyrant’s Tomb. I won’t spoil it for anyone who hasn’t read it but the entirety of TOA has just been… not good for me and it’s so disappointing. This book wasn’t really any different and I was a little disappointed by the ending (I have… mixed feelings about what happens). I mean it’s not as bad as I was expecting? TBM basically scarred me and I’ll probably never trust Rick Riordan again. At least I can reread the older books ๐Ÿ˜›

• Bluefire
      October 17, 2019 at 9:02 pm

Oof. I haven’t read the Trials of Apollo series yet, except for the first book, but I did spoil a certain death beforehand…

• ๐Ÿบ๐ŸŽƒ Werecheetah ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿบ
        October 18, 2019 at 4:33 am

I hate getting spoiled for things and if I’d been spoiled for that specific thing I probably wouldn’t have bothered reading the book ๐Ÿ˜›

• Spottedpaw/stream
          December 15, 2019 at 6:08 pm

Me too, I made a YouTube comment saying that specific thing and didnโ€™t make the spoiler warning clear enough and someone whoโ€™s on Heroes of Olympus read it and I feel really bad :,(

• Eagle that soars through the sky๐ŸŒŸEaglepaw
      October 20, 2019 at 6:54 pm

Ooh there is a new one?
      Iโ€™ll see if I can get my hands on a copy.

I like the older books, my copies are so tattered and have ripped pages but I love them anyway.
      (I tried to keep my warriors collection in good condition with was pretty easy seeing as I have most if them in ebooks)

Proud Hufflepuff! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿฆก

• ๐Ÿบ๐ŸŽƒ Werecheetah ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿบ
        October 21, 2019 at 12:41 am

Yeah my parents got rid of the majority of my warriors and Percy Jackson books without my permission and I was so mad at them ๐Ÿ˜› So now I have like ten warriors books and two Percy Jackson books at home and that’s it. It sucks because I have friends that have like all of the books from both series and it makes me so jealous.

• Eagle that soars through the sky๐ŸŒŸEaglepaw
          October 21, 2019 at 3:24 pm

Oh no!
          Thatโ€™s so sad, I donโ€™t really know what to say.

Proud Hufflepuff! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿฆก

• ๐Ÿบ๐ŸŽƒ Werecheetah ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿบ
            October 25, 2019 at 9:03 pm

It’s fine! Once I get a job I’ll slowly start to replenish my stash with the money I make ๐Ÿ˜›

• Leafpool_
            November 9, 2019 at 4:32 pm

nor do I. T
            That is sad

What is this

• Leafpool_
      December 15, 2019 at 6:19 pm

I’m nervous about reading it.

What is this