Notify of
Silentsong(Silentpaw) Isn't logged in
Silentsong(Silentpaw) Isn't logged in
February 6, 2018 2:44 am

Oh can I be a med cat apprentice Silentpaw(Silentsong)?
Black and silver spotted she cat with Silver eyes

°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
Ebonypaw (Ebonyrain) But you can call me Rainy!
February 6, 2018 1:46 pm

Sorry it’s taken.

°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
Ebonypaw (Ebonyrain) But you can call me Rainy!
February 6, 2018 1:51 pm

Apprentice:
Silentpaw
Blufire

Apprentices:
Silentpaw
Cheetahpaw

Queens (expecting or nursing kits)
Robinsky (kits Duskkit, Foxkit)

You can still join!

°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
Ebonypaw (Ebonyrain) But you can call me Rainy!
February 6, 2018 3:39 pm

Oops I mean asterstorm not astermoon 😛

February 7, 2018 1:22 pm

It’s ok 😉.

Cheetahspark
Cheetahspark
February 9, 2018 2:43 am

Hey Moonbreeze your my mentor! 🙂

°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
Dark Ebony Flavored Valentines Chocolate|| Ebonypaw (EbonyRain) (Rainy)
February 9, 2018 2:34 am

All cats old enough to comment on Blogclan reply to this comment for an important clan meeting!

Cheetahspark
Cheetahspark
February 9, 2018 2:44 am

I await your orders noble leader 🙂

♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
February 9, 2018 3:27 am

*pads up and sits beside Ebonystar* I have replied!! 😉

take aim. draw back. ignite.

February 9, 2018 11:46 am

Just replied 😸!
* rushing to the crowd with mouth full of herbs 🌱 *

!!Running for senior warrior!!

You just Otter be my Valentine! (Otterpaw/Otterfrost/Ottie)
You just Otter be my Valentine! (Otterpaw/Otterfrost/Ottie)
February 10, 2018 3:13 am

*rans beside mentor* I have arrived!

💠Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silv)💠
💠Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silv)💠
February 10, 2018 3:17 am

*returns from patrol and waits for further responses* 🙂
I have replied!!

Keep sm;)ing

February 12, 2018 4:23 pm

I’m here! I kind of wish I was an apprentice now…

°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
Dark Ebony Flavored Valentines Chocolate|| Ebonypaw (EbonyRain) (Rainy)
February 10, 2018 3:58 am

Thank you for replying! I just needed to see if my clan was still alive and that nobody died of Greencough. 😉

Bluefire of StormClan
Bluefire of StormClan
February 10, 2018 11:02 pm

*coughs*
“Oh, sorry, am I interrupting?”
*cough cough cough cough*
“Maybe I should stay in the medicine den…”

°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
Dark Ebony Flavored Valentines Chocolate|| Ebonypaw (EbonyRain) (Rainy)
February 11, 2018 4:42 pm

Asterstorm, Otterpaw! Where are you! We have an outbreak of Greencough!!!!! *Barges into medicine cat den, grabs catnip, and shoves it in Bluefire’s mouth*

I would make a great medicine cat 🙂

EDIT: Wait catnip is used for Greencough right…?

Otterpaw (Otterfrost/Ottie)
Otterpaw (Otterfrost/Ottie)
February 12, 2018 1:52 am

Yep! Asterstorm is a great mentor 😉

°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
Dark Ebony Flavored Valentines Chocolate|| Ebonypaw (EbonyRain) (Rainy)
February 12, 2018 3:44 am

I bet she is! I wonder when she’ll make you a full medicine cat. Hmm…

February 12, 2018 4:19 am

Soon 😎…

°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
Dark Ebony Flavored Valentines Chocolate|| Ebonypaw (EbonyRain) (Rainy)
February 11, 2018 4:40 pm

Moonbreeze, do you think it is time for Cheetahpaw to become a warrior?

February 12, 2018 5:29 am

It’s half-moon🌗 already! Ebonystar, I’m taking Otterpaw to Moonpool to revive her medicine cat name tonight! *turns to Otterpaw* Are you ready 😉?

Otterpaw/frost (Ottie) isn’t logged in
Otterpaw/frost (Ottie) isn’t logged in
February 12, 2018 11:22 pm

*shuffles paws* I don’t know… I still have so much more to learn! 😛

February 13, 2018 5:34 am

I think you already deserve your medicine cat name now! While I was… sleeping?… idk 😛, you were controlling the greencough in our camp so well. And I can still teach you after receiving your full name if you want.

*at Moonpool*
I, Asterstorm, medicine cat of RainClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help she will serve her Clan for many moons. Otterpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life? Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Otterpaw, from this moment you will be known as Otterfrost. StarClan honors your patience and skills, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of Rainclan.

Otterpaw/frost (Ottie) isn’t logged in
Otterpaw/frost (Ottie) isn’t logged in
February 13, 2018 1:05 pm

I’m honored!

°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
Dark Ebony Flavored Valentines Chocolate|| Ebonypaw (EbonyRain) (Rainy)
February 14, 2018 3:50 pm

Go Otterfrost!

February 14, 2018 10:18 pm

Otterfrost! Otterfrost!

°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
Ebonypaw (Ebonyrain) But you can call me Rainy!
February 13, 2018 1:24 am

Ok share good dreams with Starclan!

February 12, 2018 4:25 pm

I WANT TO BE AN APPRENTICE SORRY RAINY BEING A QUEEN IS BORINGGGG
SO YEAH I WANT TO BE ROBINPAW
SAME DESCRIPTION
MAKE THE KITS NOT EXIST
#iamagreatmotherlol

°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
Ebonypaw (Ebonyrain) But you can call me Rainy!
February 13, 2018 1:24 am
Reply to  Robinpaw (sky)

Ok!

February 13, 2018 4:50 pm

Okay I’m going to start a secret NTA here 😜, but I’ll post it later 😛. (I’ve thought of the names for round 1-3 already 😹)

°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
Dark Ebony Flavored Valentines Chocolate|| Ebonypaw (EbonyRain) (Rainy)
February 14, 2018 3:51 pm

Go ahead 😀 That sounds fun. I have a secret NTA on a totally unclaimed page but nobody has found it yet. So I beg you to click my name to do it 😛

°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
Dark Ebony Flavored Valentines Chocolate|| Ebonypaw (EbonyRain) (Rainy)
February 14, 2018 3:57 pm

Cheetahpaw, Moonbreeze has told me that you passed your assesment (let’s pretend that she did ;P)
So Cheetahpaw, will you fight for your clan and the warrior code even at the cost of you life?
“I will”
Then from now until the rain falls harder and onwards, you will be known as Cheetahspark. Both Rainclan and Starclan values your loyalty and strength. You will be welcomed as a full warrior of RainClan!

°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
Dark Ebony Flavored Valentines Chocolate|| Ebonypaw (EbonyRain) (Rainy)
February 14, 2018 4:01 pm

UPDATED ALLEGIANCES
Once again I am too lazy to put your fursonas in. Sorry!

Leader:

Apprentice:
Stormpaw

Apprentices:
Silentpaw
Robinpaw
Stormpaw

Queens (expecting or nursing kits)
Ummm none but if anyone wants to become a queen or be expecting kits tell me!

February 14, 2018 6:51 pm

Yay how old am i as an apprentice?

°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
Dark Ebony Flavored Valentines Chocolate|| Ebonypaw (EbonyRain)
February 15, 2018 3:56 pm
Reply to  Robinpaw (sky)

10 moons. 🙂 Or any age you want to be. It doesn’t really matter. You’ll become a warrior when Bluefire thinks you’re ready.

°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
Ebonyrain Who is Sick of Winter and Wants it to be Summer (Ebonypaw) (Rainy)
February 17, 2018 3:48 pm

Oops I just realized I put Astermoon again! That’s what I get for taking a shortcut and copying and pasting.

February 15, 2018 2:15 am

Secret NTA!!!
#Round One: herbs 🌱🌱🌱
1. Yarrowpaw
2. Catmintpaw 😛
3. Boragepaw
4. Dockpaw
5. Chervilpaw
6. Herbpaw 😹
Sorry no bonus for this round 😅

°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
Dark Ebony Flavored Valentines Chocolate|| Ebonypaw (EbonyRain)
February 15, 2018 3:55 pm

Boragemist
Docksong
Chervilheart
Herbfrost

February 16, 2018 9:43 pm

Yarrowwind
Catmintheart(my OC’s name is Mintheart,the medicine cat)
Boragebreeze
Dockecho
Chervilleaf
Herbtail(my OC who is Mintherat’s apprentice)

February 17, 2018 4:45 am

Sorry Catmintheart is taken 😶.

February 17, 2018 5:51 pm

*gasps*I have the right to use my OC

Bluefire of StormClan
Bluefire of StormClan
February 18, 2018 1:48 am

Ebonystar! I believe that Robinpaw is ready for her warrior assessment. Unfortunately, I can’t supervise. Can you watch her assessment and if she passes, make her a warrior? Thanks =)
(If you must know, I can’t supervise because I have… uh… hunting to do. Totally. Just hunting. No secret meeting with toms or anything)

Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkitfeather)
Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkitfeather)
February 18, 2018 5:48 pm

*stares suspiciously and runs to the medicine cat den*

—tap my name,join the Clan!

Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkitfeather)
Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkitfeather)
February 18, 2018 5:56 pm

*collects poppy seeds and secretly puts them in mouse and makes Bluefire eat it so he falls asleep*

—tap my name,join the Clan!

Bluefire of StormClan
Bluefire of StormClan
February 18, 2018 10:05 pm

she

February 20, 2018 3:00 am

Sorry

*to herself*I am so bad with gender

February 19, 2018 4:06 am

*suddenly find out some of my poppy seeds are gone and try to get back them*

°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
Dark Ebony Flavored Valentines Chocolate|| Ebonypaw (EbonyRain)
February 19, 2018 10:30 pm

Of course I can supervise her assessment! I’ll hold it tomorrow right before dawn! Are there any more apprentices or mentors that think they or their apprentice is ready for their assessment. Be warned you might not pass! 😛

February 20, 2018 5:23 pm

YESSSS I AM GOING TO BE A WARRIOR YESSSSS
*catches lots of prey, buries it to get later, stalks Bluefire and sees her meeting with a strange tom and freaks out inside, thinks “What now? Oh I’ll tell Ebonystar!” Goes and tells Ebonystar, totally forgetting about her warrior assesment*

February 18, 2018 6:03 pm

*runs away out of camp and collects marigold,borage leaves,comfrey roots,and basically every herb that is found*

—tap my name,join the Clan!

February 19, 2018 4:07 am

You want to become a medicine cat 😉😺?

February 20, 2018 2:50 am

Um,yes

I’m trying to be a medicine cat(at least helping them)on like,every secret Clan

°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
Dark Ebony Flavored Valentines Chocolate|| Ebonypaw (EbonyRain)
February 19, 2018 10:33 pm

Do you want to join the clan? You’ve been on a bit lately so I’m just wondering…

February 20, 2018 2:48 am

Ok,I’ll join.(I kept on coming here to join and then forgot to join😛)

Wrenkit – a lithe brown tabby she-cat with a white spot on chest that is hard to see and emerald eyes

°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
Ebonyrain Who is Sick of Winter and Wants it to be Summer (Ebonypaw) (Rainy)
February 21, 2018 1:50 am

Ok! 😀

°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
Ebonyrain Who is Sick of Winter and Wants it to be Summer (Ebonypaw) (Rainy)
February 21, 2018 1:57 am

*looks down at cats*
“Robinpaw come please join me on the web browser.”
*Robinpaw jumps onto the web browser*
“Bluefire, I know you have been a great mentor to Robinpaw, but do you think she is ready to become a warrior?”
“Yes, yes I do Ebonystar”
“Than from the power of Erin Hunter, from now until you go to Starclan and onwards, I welcome you as a full warrior of Rainclan with the name of Robinsky!”

“Robinsky, Robinsky!”

“Now enjoy your night of sitting vigil”
*Smiles evilly*

Ok we all know that sitting vigil must be very painful for new warriors. I mean sitting down and not talking for the whole, cold, night? That’s like 12 hours of sleep wasted!

February 21, 2018 3:19 am

Robinsky! Robinsky! Robinsky!

February 21, 2018 4:06 pm

Robinsky! Robinsky! Robinsky 🎉🎊👏👏👏!!!

February 21, 2018 5:01 pm

YAY IM A WARRIOR YAYAY YAYAY
darn i have to sit vigil
why does it have to be leafbare.
why cant it be newleaf or something warmer
also darn im the only new warrior so i have to sit alone darn
(im thinking all this as i sit)
ok now some drama!
As Robinsky, RainClan’s newest warrior, sat on her warrior vigil, she heard a low voice that sounded like it belonged to a tom. “Almost time,” it said, “Wait for it… and go!”
Suddenly a bunch of dogs attacked the RainClan camp. Robinsky yowled the alarm, but the dogs had already infested the camp. She ran torward the camp, ready to help her Clanmates, when suddenly she got clawed by a dog. She yowled, but before any cat could help, she felt a paw tug her back from the fighting. “Who are you?!” she mewed loudly (im tired of putting yowled XD) as this mysterious cat pulled her away from the fighting. “I am your new leader,” hissed the tom, and all went black in Robinsky’s world as the tom pushed her down a ledge.
and no robinsky dosent die
and also ebonystar is it ok that i did this

°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
Dark Ebony Flavored Valentines Chocolate|| Ebonypaw (EbonyRain) (Rainy)
February 23, 2018 2:21 am
Reply to  Robinpaw (sky)

Sure 🙂 I just need to become leader again after the story line is over because it would be weird for there to be a secret page clan that is owned my a cat the doesn’t exist 😛

And no cats can die in the process of the story 😉

February 23, 2018 4:00 pm

well i never said there was a diffrent leader your still the leader in my story/rp thing. The mystery tom just stole her and is bringing her to his camp. BTW, is anyone else willing to be captured?

February 23, 2018 10:38 pm
Reply to  Robinpaw (sky)

“Attackers!” Wrenkit squealed as she saw Robinsky be attacked by dogs. The warriors rush out and tell her to stay inside,but Wrenkit still sneaks away after Robinsky. She sees a muscular black tom push Robinsky down a cliff and flings herself at the cat. He notices Wrenkit and catches her in his jaws. “Tell me all your Clan’s secrets or I’ll throw you off the cliff,” he threatened. “No,if I die,I will die saving RainClan.” The tom started to growl. “If you don’t tell me anything by tommorow’s sunset,I will throw you off.” As long as you take me too Robinsky,I’m fine with it,Wrenkit thought.

So yes,I would be willing to be captured

Robin the Lemonade Warrior
Robin the Lemonade Warrior
February 26, 2018 3:38 pm

Robinsky shook her head. “Ugh…” she groaned. Suddenly she was hit by pain. She looked around. She was in a small dark cave, and could feel water dripping on her leg. Her leg… It was painful to move it. It was like fire roaring through it when she moved it even a mousetail- length. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she saw a small, brown kit curled up next to her. “Wrenkit?” whispered Robinsky. “No talking in there!” mewed a sharp, deep voice that belonged to the muscle-bound tom who was guarding their prison. Robinsky wanted to succumb to the darkness, to give in to the pain, but she knew she couldn’t, not yet. Even if she never got home, Robinsky knew that she had to get Wrenkit home. *I’ll get you back to camp if it’s the last thing I do,* though the young warrior as she curled protectively around the brown kit. *Even if I die in the process…*

Otterpaw
Otterpaw
February 26, 2018 11:51 pm

(I’ll get captured too)

Robinsky and Wrenkit must be here somewhere, the new medicine cat thought in her head. Cats yowled, battling dogs. She dashed behind trees and inside of bushes as other cats came by.

Nearby, there was a cliff. The light brown tabby she-cat stared down, squinting at the dirt and grass that was as below.

“You,” a form voice growled, making Otterfrost flinch. She whirled around to stare at a black tom with dark amber eyes. “Come with me.”

Otterfrost narrowed her eyes, trying to look imitating even though she knew no battle moves. “Or else?”

As quick as a flash, the tom ran into her, knocking her down. She hooked her claws onto the grass and dirt of the edge. “Help me or you’ll go flying down this cliff.” The tom demanded.

“I rather die,” growled Otterfrost.

The black tom took her paws and flung them back, making her fall down the cliff and her vision turn black.

Robin who will not wear green on St. Patty's Day because im irish so i wont get pinched
February 27, 2018 4:46 pm
Reply to  Otterpaw

yay captured buddies

°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
Ebonyrain Who is Sick of Winter and Wants it to be Summer (Ebonypaw)
February 27, 2018 2:24 am

All of these fanfics on this are so awesome! 😀

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch