Food Discussion Page

In response to huge popular demand, here is a page where you can discuss a topic close to my heart and yours: FOOD.

cat_in_food_bowl

Here is a list of useful emojis to facilitate better illustrated discussion. (Thank you, Stoatkit, for suggesting the picture and providing the emoji link 😋)

7,575 Replies to “Food Discussion Page”

1. November 13, 2018 at 2:05 am

what’s a food y’all used to like but now hate? for me it’s potatoes, but i do love fries that’s the only exception

ravioli ravioli

• Lapispaw
      November 16, 2018 at 10:34 pm

Ummm, I don’t know… I’ll get back to you on that.

I'm baaack!

• ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
      November 16, 2018 at 10:51 pm

Hmm……I used to like pistachios but ate too much of them once and got sick. (The pistachios probably weren’t the reason for me getting sick, but nevertheless, I’ve never been able to look at pistachios the same way again 😛 )

An available apprentice!

• November 17, 2018 at 10:30 pm

Mayonnaise. 😛

Creator of Destinywish Prophcy

2. November 16, 2018 at 1:23 pm

rip food discussion page rest in spaghetti never forgetti

ravioli ravioli

3. Hawthorn that eats a huge feast (Hawthornclaw)
    November 16, 2018 at 10:59 pm

WHO’S EXCITED FOR THAT TURKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current Obsession: Derry Girls

4. ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
    November 17, 2018 at 7:49 pm

What’s everyone’s favorite Thanksgiving food and dessert?
    For me its mashed potatoes w/ gravy and pecan pie w/ whipped cream.

An available apprentice!

• Pumpkin SpICY Latte
      November 17, 2018 at 10:12 pm

Sweet potatoes with marshmallows, rolls (with butter of course 😉 ) and apple pie. 😀 Ooh, and Brussels sprouts, and cranberry jelly, and turkey, and-

All of it. 😛 (Minus stuffing)

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• Sundance
        November 17, 2018 at 10:59 pm

I am happy to hear you are a fellow stuffing despiser! 😛

• 🎄Cheetah Hiding in Sparkly Christmas Tree🎄
        November 20, 2018 at 11:20 pm

I agreed with every one of those foods… but Brussels sprouts, of course 😛

Spidey4SW

• November 17, 2018 at 11:18 pm

turkey 😛

ravioli ravioli

• Hawthorn that eats a huge feast (Hawthornclaw)
      November 18, 2018 at 9:36 pm

I like almost everything. Turkey’s probably my favorite though..

Current Obsession: Derry Girls

• Snowbreeze
      November 19, 2018 at 7:46 pm

Hmm, let me think . . . I don’t like turkey, so I usually have some fish, and then I agree with you on the pecan pie thing. I’ll get back to you on this 😛

• ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
        November 21, 2018 at 1:11 am

Cool 🙂 (Pecan pie is great 😛 )

An available apprentice!

5. November 20, 2018 at 12:57 am

what was the biggest meal you ever had? for me it was at christmas dinner about 2 or 3 years ago and i ate 3 bowls of mac and cheese, 2 slices of ham, a chicken leg, couple of fish sticks, and i drank two bottles of water 😛

ravioli ravioli

• November 20, 2018 at 8:15 pm

I once had a burger with literally every burger topping imaginable in it, a salad, chips, sweet potato fries, and for desert I had a chocolate cake.

Butter is love

• ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
      November 21, 2018 at 1:14 am

Hmm…I have to say it was when I went to my friend’s house for a sleepover and her family served tacos for dinner. Best tacos ever! I had 3 decent sized tacos piled high with the works (except beans eww) and 2 large cups of soda. Not to mention the popcorn and candy I ate while watching a movie that night. I felt sooo sick after but it was worth it!

An available apprentice!

6. Sundance
    November 20, 2018 at 7:51 pm

Have any of you eaten goose before? 😀 If so, what does it taste like? I’m curious!

• November 20, 2018 at 8:13 pm

GOOD, VERY GOOD

Butter is love

• What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell?
      November 20, 2018 at 8:39 pm

i ate duck before but not goose 😛

• November 20, 2018 at 11:13 pm

i am certain you have an ulterior motive behind this comment. there is no way the only reason you want to know is that “you’re curious”

♥♡。.。𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓅𝑒𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝓅𝓁𝓊𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓈。.。♡♥

7. CheetahFlight:)
    November 20, 2018 at 8:50 pm

No I haven’t tasted it, but I am not to celebrate Thanksgiving anyway, so I hope you enjoyed it!

8. CheetahFlight
    November 20, 2018 at 8:52 pm

No, but it’s not like I can eat it anyway, I don’t celebrate Thanksgiving!

~ SquirrelXBramble4life ~

9. November 20, 2018 at 9:00 pm

I have discovered something. Melted cheese. On waffles. Is actually delicious. It is so so so so so so so so so good. It sounds weird. But it is amazing. Melted cheese on waffles. Everyone should try it.

You can never laugh too much

10. November 22, 2018 at 8:30 am

There are these things that you can get; I think they’re called Las Vegas fries or something like that.

They sound strange, but they’re delicious.

Basically, it’s sweet potato and normal chips/fries with cheese, peanut butter and jam/jelly.

I also tried these crisps/chips that were salted caramel and double cream-flavoured.

Would you try these? Have you tried any weird-but-actually-tasty food combinations?

Leave a Reply to Bracken On Light-Colored Turkey Feathers (Brackenpaw/Brackenlight) Cancel reply