6,556 Replies to “Pokemon Discussion Page”

1. Purple Dusk
    March 28, 2020 at 2:53 am

Green Team vlog on Omega Ruby

Day 38
    We spent our first day after saving the world with more training.
    The whole team is now level 50. (Except Swift Dancer who is level 51😊). We are ready to challenge the last gym before the Elite Four.

Day 39
    We got the final Gym Badge.
    This time around, I was not half-way in the process of beating Wallace when I realized that Primal Groundon’s ability canceled out water type moves. This time, the battle was real.
    Puzzles were annoying in this gym, but we got through. By the way, did you know Kecleon has a signature move? A move that only works if the attacker is the same type as those around it, while having 120 special attack. This move works wonderfully with Color Change. (If I can get it to work right) Yes, Craze Liz was the one who took down all the gym trainers.
    All my Pokemon got to battle Wallace, expect Mystic. (We need to keep our dragon safe)

Day 40
    Now that I am free, I get to do some exploring and catching Pokemon. Today we spent it with discovering new secret spots to pug in Secret Bases.
    Finished it with clearing the first floor of Victory Road. We will conquer that challenge another day. (There are new Pokemon from other regions in there! At level 45! Green Team is going to sweep them all.)

Purple Dusk

• Mistystream
      March 28, 2020 at 5:43 am

ooh synchronoise kecleon 😀 i’ve never thought of using it with color change that’s cool 😮

go go green team 😀

• Purple Dusk
        March 29, 2020 at 8:09 pm

One must use all the tricks Kecleon has.
        Even when things get painful…

We got more cheering for you Green Team!

• M0nkEyfUr 2020
      March 28, 2020 at 6:02 am

Yay! Go Purple Dusk! beat all those gyms!

A wild Moky has appeared 😈

April 1, 2020 at 12:51 am

Just reach!
        Just reach Green Team!!!

2. M0nkEyfUr 2020
    March 28, 2020 at 5:58 am

I finally did it!
    I have most of the pokemon now!
    But they’ll be more later
    But here are the ones I have right now!
    Make sure to tell me your most favorite!
    And give me feedback on my pokemon!
    Also, Honlaian Seel evolves from Furrlion to Shuifin!
    And there are pokemon who have been experimented on my Team Titan so make sure to check every picture out!
    Also Dark Mode Hoopa will have a big role in my fanfic!
    I hope you like it!

Pokemon of the Honla Region! There are also some Team Titan special pokemon on the bottom!

A wild Moky has appeared 😈

• March 28, 2020 at 6:16 pm

ooooh i love it!!

hey it's a dragon attack

• March 28, 2020 at 9:48 pm

ooooh they look really good! 😀 I especially like the psuedo legendary!

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• M0nkEyfUr 2020
        March 31, 2020 at 12:32 pm

Hehe! Thanks!

A wild Moky has appeared 😈

• Purple Dusk
      March 29, 2020 at 8:12 pm

They seem quite fun.

I would want have some on my own team. 🤩
      Clever ideas all around. 😁
      Poor Seel though… 😥

Purple Dusk

• M0nkEyfUr 2020
        March 31, 2020 at 12:33 pm

Yay! I hope they are fun! And I’m really glad you like them Purple Dusk!

A wild Moky has appeared 😈

• March 31, 2020 at 3:19 am

whoaaaa i love their designs!

✧ a rose is a rose is a rose ✧

• March 31, 2020 at 8:54 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh moky they’re amazing i love them all :DDDD i NEEd some of these on my team aaaaaah

hecc no bro bro

3. M0nkEyfUr 2020
    March 28, 2020 at 8:07 am

Who do you guys think are the strongest pokemon?
    Here is my list from top 1-10:
    1. Arceus: The God of Pokemon
    2. Victini: Victini has infinite energy making it incapable of losing
    3. Enternatus/ Mega Rayquaza: Both extremely powerful dragons
    4. Primal Kyogre/Primal Groudon: They control land and sea
    5. Mega Mewtwo: Both are extremely powerful and it’s manmade
    6. Giritina: Controls Antimatter and was shown to beat Dialga and Palkia.
    7. Palkia/Dialga: They control Space and Time
    8. Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde: They control Life and Death and Order
    9. Ultra Necrozma/Hoopa Unbound: Ultra Necrozma is very powerful cause it controls light and Hoopa Unbound can create portals that are so dangerous.
    10. Zacian/Zamazenta: They are the warrior pokemon and beat Eternatus together

A wild Moky has appeared 😈

• March 28, 2020 at 6:17 pm

hmmmm llama god

hey it's a dragon attack

• Stormsong
      March 28, 2020 at 10:03 pm

I don’t have a top ten but that sounds relatively accurate

• March 29, 2020 at 6:40 pm

I would put the original Mew on there somewhere, and probably move the Aura Trio (Kalos Legendaries) up, since Life and Death is very, very, very, important 😛 Victini is strong, but probably not that , maybe just a little lower on the list somewhere? And then there’s the part of me that says “Ultra Necrozma is the strongest Pokemon” but that’s just because it’s boss battle in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon is known for being the hardest of all Pokemon boss battles 😛 But apart from that, I pretty much agree with your list!

or we could just put snom at number one. y’know. just a suggestion.

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• Mistystream
        March 31, 2020 at 5:48 am

Snom.

• March 31, 2020 at 9:01 pm

i agree with all of this ^^
        ultra necrozma is actually really strong, and not just the hardest boss battle lol
        it’s practically the god of ultra space, and it’s capable of getting even stronger theoretically, as it can absorb light and energy likely without a limit
        it probably fits around arceus in fact, maybe even beside it

hecc no bro bro

• April 1, 2020 at 6:42 pm

absolutely is, it can just destroy and suck the light out of worlds whenever it wants.

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• M0nkEyfUr 2020
          April 2, 2020 at 1:29 am

ya i now think so too!!

A wild Moky has appeared 😈

• March 31, 2020 at 9:03 pm

if y’all haven’t seen this golden animation cHeCk iT oUt nOw because it’s beautiful aNd it’ll give you a good idea of who’s most likely the strongest (based on dex entries)

hecc no bro bro

• Watch as Sunpaw (Sunni) tries (and fails) to not touch his face
        April 1, 2020 at 7:12 pm

I’ve seen it. It’s so funny XD

MakeACharacterOnFanficPage!!!!

4. Purple Dusk
    March 29, 2020 at 8:21 pm

Don’t know why I am posting days 41-44, but I think I need to keep the train rolling on time.

Day 41
    Catching Pokemon with Shroomstep. Did anyone notice she disappeared for a while?🤔
    Training up Caritas. Did anyone else notice she only showed up for gym battles? And then she was considered one of the weaker members meant for me to have a fun challenge with?
    Oh well…

Day 42
    So, I thought I would train up Cartias, Green Puppy, and Shroomstep all up to level 40 because why not? Shroomstep is eager for work. Caritas wants to show off, which sometimes does not go well… Green Puppy is still mad that I will not take off her Everstone collar. She will not perform well until the collar comes off.
    Found the Move Reminder. Yay!! I can get back old moves after Pokemon contests!!

Day 43 and Day 44
    Decided to start climbing Victory Road. I think I will bring Cartias and Shroomstep for experience. Had a HM Poke for any problems.

Day 45
    Got all the way to Wally’s “room”. Chickened out and escaped back to get full Green Team. Cartias and Shroomstep would be level 42-3 against strong level 48 Pokemon. Plus, a blue HM. Yeah…

So, I grabbed all of battling Green Team and taught someone Strength. (You only need Surf and Strength for this Victory Road.) Ran all the way back to face Wally.

It was good battle. I can say we both gave it our all. Mystic fought Dragon to Dragon with Altaria. Craze Liz and Deep Root sweep Wally’s Roslia and Delicaty. (Is it just me or does Wally prefer Pokemon girls usually like? Then again, I seen the power of Rosedea. There is a reason it is on several best teams for Sinnoh.) I let Blade go up against Magneton. There was no hiding with Physco Cut, instead hitting with Power Up Punch.
    Finally, our starters went toe to toe against each other, or should I say, blade to blade? We both Mega Evolved, unleashing our full power. Despite being close in levels and power, Slasher’s blade was sharper than Gallade’s blade.

Gallade fell, but Wally got right back up. I really enjoyed this level of growth in Wally (And the new theme music 😊). Remember the Dawn Stone I was freaking out about in the beginning? I totally forgot Wally gives you one after the win. I fell over when Wally explained to give the Dawn Stone to male Kirlia. Blade had to jump out and catch me, showing off his Knight powers as a Gallade.

To the Pokemon League Green Team!🎉

5. March 30, 2020 at 4:17 am

It’s a little late, but it’s still 3/29, so…

Happy Lonashipping Day! 😀

The date chosen was 3/29, because:
    – In Japan, the month of March has the birth flower the Gladiolus
    – The numbers 3 2 9 can also be read as mi zu ki, which is Moon’s Japanese Name (meaning water moon).

I did draw some Lona today, to celebrate my favorite ship 🙂 I honestly love Gladion and Moon together within the canon, but… here I am writing Luna with him anyways, oops 😛

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• March 30, 2020 at 11:22 pm

ooh cool! was your lona drawing of them dabbing? 😛

hey it's a dragon attack

• Mistystream
      March 31, 2020 at 5:53 am

It’s actually beautiful moon, not water moon 😛

• March 31, 2020 at 7:23 pm

i’m sorry, the internet lied to me then 😛

i shoulda just asked you, duh

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• March 31, 2020 at 9:08 pm

happy LONA DAY 😀
      i’ll get my drawing done soonnnnnnn
      who cares lunarlogic is just as good as lona (if not better 😀 )

hecc no bro bro

• March 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm

i always say i ship lona within the canon and lunarlogic outside of it but like they’re both so good 🙁

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• M0nkEyfUr 2020
      April 2, 2020 at 1:30 am

Ooooo

A wild Moky has appeared 😈

6. Purple Dusk
    April 1, 2020 at 12:57 am

🍃Green Team ☘Battling the Pokemon League.

Let’s record our stats!

Blade: level 50 boy Gallade, Moves: Feint, Psycho Cut, Swords Dance, and Power-Up Punch. Item: Quick Claw, Ability: Steadfast.

Craze Liz: level 55 girl Kecleon. Moves: Dizzy Punch, Substitute, Hone Claws, Synchronoise. Item: Rockey Helmet. Ability: Color Change.

Deep Root: level 58 girl Cradily. Moves: Stockpile, Ingrain, Giga Drain, Ancient Power. Item: Miracle Seed. Ability: Suction Cups.

Slasher: level 51 boy Sceptile. Moves: Detect, X-Scissor, Leaf Blade, Dual Chop. Item: Sceptilite. Ability: Overgrow (Normally), Lighting Rod (Mega Evolved).

Swift Dancer: Level 58 girl Ludicolo. Moves: Rain Dance, Surf, Fake Out, Strength. Item: Damp Rock. Ability: Swift Swim.

Mystic: level 54 girl Flygon. Moves: Earthquake, Rock Slide, Draco Meteor, Fly. Item: Soft Sand. Ability: Levitate.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First battle with Sidney of the Elite Four.

I accidently left Blade up first to be hit with the Mightyheyna’s ability. So our first move was Swords Dance, rising our attack up by 2 stages. The Mightyheyna decided to “help” me out by using Swagger, rising my attack by another stage along with confusion. Despite seeing a bigger version of Mightyheyna, Blade still took it down with one Power-Up Punch. Blade continued up front the whole time, knocking out Sidney’s Pokemon left and right despite being confused. Only for the last Pokemon, Sharpeo, did Blade snap out of confusion, finishing the battle.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second battle: Phoebe, the Ghost type member of the Elite Four.

Started off with Mystic against Dusclops, who went down in one Earthquake. Next came his big brother Dusknoir, who was not happy. He preceded to Ice Punch both Mystic and Slasher out of the battle. Deep Root came out next, stockpiling every turn. She survived and took out several Pokemon before going down to poison. Swift Dancer came out next and completely surfed the field, winning the battle.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Battle: Glacia, the Icy Lady of Hoenn’s Elite Four.

I sent out Swift Dancer first, hoping to counter her Pokemon’s Hail. Be warned. If you want to win a weather war, do not fight it against an Ice-type expert who has Hail on every single Pokemon. Swift Dancer was too busy trying to dance in the rain to properly fight a battle. She went down to Glacia’s first Pokemon.
    Seeing how limited my options were, I sent out Deep Root. It took a little while to set up Stockpile, but we managed to bulk up against Blizzards. (Plus a Full Restore and Hyper Potion to get started) Her Ingrain fully countered the constant Hail. Somehow Giga Drain came in handy alongside Ancient Power. Despite being a grass type and getting hit with Confuse Ray, Deep Root won the whole battle for us.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fourth Battle: Drake, Hoenn’s Dragon Master.

I decided to face off Drake with my own lizard, Craze Liz. For Drake’s side, he sent out Altaria. We first did Hone Claws, Attack one stage, he used Cotton Guard, rising his defense by three stages. Yeah, I was ticked. So we let out a stream of Dizzy Punches. Drake mainly used Aerial Ace. We also rained down some Synchronoise, yet Kecleon’s special attack did not help. Then Drake used a Full Restore, to our utter annoyance. Craze Liz still kept hitting that cotton bird. Finally, Altaria fell to our punches and Rockey Helmet in equal quality. Next!

Drake then sent out his Flygon. So I showed off my own awesome Flygon. We avoided his first attack with Fly only for us to be hit with Dragon Pulse. Mystic let the Meteors rain down upon the foe’s Flygon, proving we are the better dragon. But then Drake decided to bring in his second Flygon…
    We instantly switched out to Swift Dancer to Surf it.

Drake’s third Pokemon was Kingdra. So Slasher popped out for some fun. It was another dragon vs. dragon battle with Mega Evolvation. Leaf Blades and Dual Chops took down Joto’s dragon.
    Deep Root brought down Drake’s final Pokemon, Salamemce. The dragon tried to rush us to the lava pools, but Deep Root’s Ingrain kept her from fainting. The battle ended with Ancient Power
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GO GREEN TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• April 1, 2020 at 6:44 pm

ooooh yay! 😀 go green team!

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• gonna yeet that sound yeah yeah yeah yeah
      April 2, 2020 at 12:03 am

ooooooh

• Mistystream
      April 3, 2020 at 8:02 am

ooh yay! also idk if you noticed but when phoebe talks to you there’s a girl that would appear for a flash on the chair behind her 😮

• M0nkEyfUr 2020
      April 3, 2020 at 11:28 am

GO GO GO!

A wild Moky has appeared 😈

• April 4, 2020 at 3:29 am

YEEEEEEEEEE GO GO GREEN TEAMMM

hecc no bro bro

7. April 3, 2020 at 6:48 pm

Guys I just had a thought – I’ve wanted to do a colorlocke ever since Purple Dusk started one, and because I’m kinda dumb sometimes, it took me all this time to realize Sword is the perfect game to do it in – up to 8 playthroughs, after all! So I’ll probably be starting that soon – do you guys want updates like the ones Purple Dusk does? 😀

now the hard part of picking a color oops

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭